• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 29
    1. #1
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vigathakumaran's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      150
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      37

      Default Most Anticipated UPCOMING Malayalam MOVIES of 2016

      The List of all the upcoming movies that I am super excited and anticipated for. Sorry about the audio problem at one point in the video, the wind was not kind to the microphone that day, tried my best to fix it. Anyway this took a longer time to make, was supposed to be done and up on youtube last weekend, but got busy with school and other things in life. But anyway here it is.
      Please tell me what you think, comment, like and share if you enjoyed it.
      Most Anticipated UPCOMING Malayalam MOVIES of 2016 - YouTube
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8-WwaF4Y6_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Click here to see the video

      Last edited by Vigathakumaran; 8th March 2016 at 05:07 AM.

    2. #2
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gokul Lol's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Kollam
      Posts
      6,626
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      11486

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Vigathakumaran View Post
      The List of all the upcoming movies that I am super excited and anticipated for. Sorry about the audio problem at one point in the video, the wind was not kind to the microphone that day, tried my best to fix it. Anyway this took a longer time to make, was supposed to be done and up on youtube last weekend, but got busy with school and other things in life. But anyway here it is.
      Please tell me what you think, comment, like and share if you enjoyed it.
      Most Anticipated UPCOMING Malayalam MOVIES of 2016 - YouTube



      Click here to see the video
      kollalo sambhavam
      gud attempt!!!
      Shoot the kuruvi!!! Shoot the kuruvi!!!
      sorry it's my killi not kuruvi

    3. #3
      SS nerangi
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      ittichen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      21,890
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      27026

      Default

      ellaam variety movies aayrikkum..
      ennaalum Pretham,CBI5,oozham kooduthal excitement undaakkunnu..
      2016 um oru golden year aakatte..
      .#@^*(..+#!) ~!*&$#



    4. #4
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vigathakumaran's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      150
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      37

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Gokul Lol View Post
      kollalo sambhavam
      gud attempt!!!
      Thanks bro. Please support by sharing and subscribing to my channel

    5. #5
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,108
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1777

      Default

      Good

    6. #6
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,108
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1777

      Default

      Ente most anticipated movies Pretham, Oozham and Kammatipadam anu
      Ithokkeye oru variety expect cheyyunnullu

      Pulimurugan,CBI,Jacob okke sada padangal agane chance ullu

    7. #7
      SRT#10 forever!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vinu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Thiruvananthapuram
      Posts
      32,507
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Rep Power
      14566

      Default

      Pratheeksha ulla padangal orupadu undu. Ella varshavum undakarundu.

      Puli Murugan is definitely the most hyped movie so far. Enikkum pratheeksha undu.

      Kasaba Police kure kaalathinu sesham Mammookka yude hype varan pokunna padam aanennu karuthunnu.

      King Liar, Darwin angane pratheeksha ulla padangal vereyum undu. Athu pole a Priyan-Lal movie is something that is always looked upto. So Oppam.

      Personally, am looking forward for Kali, kammatti Paadam, DQ-Amal movie and Anwar-Fahadh the most.
      rockstar..

    8. #8
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vigathakumaran's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      150
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      37

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Vinu View Post
      Pratheeksha ulla padangal orupadu undu. Ella varshavum undakarundu.

      Puli Murugan is definitely the most hyped movie so far. Enikkum pratheeksha undu.

      Kasaba Police kure kaalathinu sesham Mammookka yude hype varan pokunna padam aanennu karuthunnu.

      King Liar, Darwin angane pratheeksha ulla padangal vereyum undu. Athu pole a Priyan-Lal movie is something that is always looked upto. So Oppam.

      Personally, am looking forward for Kali, kammatti Paadam, DQ-Amal movie and Anwar-Fahadh the most.
      Priyan lal movie confirmed aano?. Not that excited because geethanjali, arabi ottakum were not good

    9. #9
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      kallambalam
      Posts
      3,145
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      469

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Vigathakumaran View Post
      Priyan lal movie confirmed aano?. Not that excited because geethanjali, arabi ottakum were not good
      athinte shootingum thudangi macha

    10. #10
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vigathakumaran's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      150
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      37

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by deshvijay View Post
      athinte shootingum thudangi macha
      thundangiyo?.. hmm.. njan arinjilla..

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •