SS Banner
 

Go Back   Snehasallapam - Malayalam Cinema Reviews, News and Updates > Archives


User Tag List

Like Tree2293Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #3501 (permalink)
Active User
 
renjith mvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MUSCAT/MAVELIKARA
Posts: 38,164
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 19128
renjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond repute
renjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond reputerenjith mvk has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
All kerala collection 20Le undaavullo??
__________________
LALETTAN in 2014...

JILLA--- crossed 7789 shows and 4.25 cr share from kerala alone

PERUCHAZHI---crossed 7482 shows and 4.5cr share from kerala alone.

Mr.FRAUD--- crossed 6582 shows and 3.75cr share from kerala alone.

No other lead actors in malayalm doesn't have 3 movies which crossed 6500 shows except 2014 MAN OF THE YEAR--NIVIN PAULY....

LALETTAN--THE MONARCH OF MALAYALAM FILM INDUSTRY....
renjith mvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #3502 (permalink)
Active User
 
~Saji~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 45,789
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 17824
~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute
~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute~Saji~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershero View Post
hero collection idu
saniyaazhcha hero veedukal keri irangiyappol 30 roopayum pazhaya vasthrangalum okke kitty....
njaayarazhcha M.G roadil irunnappol avanu nalla collection aayirunnu ennu thonnunnu....
__________________
Just MESSI...Not a MESSIAH
~Saji~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:03 PM   #3503 (permalink)
ROCKING NISU
 
nisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 5355
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

TVM

1)Grandmaster - 36 days - 43,75,796 lacs....last week 6,48,119 lacs...
2)Diamond Necklace - 35 days - 35,89,436 lacs...last week 5,60,650 lacs...
3)Mayamohini - 62 days - 1,18,43,836 cr...last week 4,30,650 lacs...
4)Mallu singh - 35 days - 38,520,50 lacs...last week - 4,20,000 lacs...
5)Ordinary - 78 days - 65,96,440 lacs...last week - 1,90,450 lacs...
6)22FK - 56 days - 35,18,623 lacs...last week - 1,80,350 lacs...
__________________
nisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #3504 (permalink)
Mother Superior
 
Thoovanathumbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Qatar / Thrissur
Posts: 20,729
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 11087
Thoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond repute
Thoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond reputeThoovanathumbi has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu View Post
TVM

1)Grandmaster - 36 days - 43,75,796 lacs....last week 6,48,119 lacs...
2)Diamond Necklace - 35 days - 35,89,436 lacs...last week 5,60,650 lacs...
3)Mayamohini - 62 days - 1,18,43,836 cr...last week 4,30,650 lacs...
4)Mallu singh - 35 days - 38,520,50 lacs...last week - 4,20,000 lacs...
5)Ordinary - 78 days - 65,96,440 lacs...last week - 1,90,450 lacs...
6)22FK - 56 days - 35,18,623 lacs...last week - 1,80,350 lacs...
thanks Nisu...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalistheonlySuperStar View Post
thumbi
HE IS MY BOSS
Thoovanathumbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:18 PM   #3505 (permalink)
Made for each other!
 
Digambaran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 59,771
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 26645
Digambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond repute
Digambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond reputeDigambaran has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saji View Post


saniyaazhcha hero veedukal keri irangiyappol 30 roopayum pazhaya vasthrangalum okke kitty....
njaayarazhcha M.G roadil irunnappol avanu nalla collection aayirunnu ennu thonnunnu....
__________________
Guys, our SS member Maharajav has painstakingly listed each and every releasing theatre details with phone numbers, e-paper sources and internet sources to help him in doing theatre updates.

Now, time for us to help him by merely spending 10 minutes a day per district. We need volunteers who can help him in this endeavor.

For details, please visit Theatre updates thread or the following link


http://www.snehasallapam.com/forum2/19529-hi-all-9.html#post3253309
Digambaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #3506 (permalink)
Strongalle?
 
KasinathaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Cherthala
Posts: 71,657
Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 71478
KasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond repute
KasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond reputeKasinathaN has a reputation beyond repute
Default


__________________
KasinathaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #3507 (permalink)
ROCKING NISU
 
nisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 5355
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

GRANDMASTER loses steam, but profitable - Grosses 6.98 Crores

GRANDMASTER may have lost the buzz around it during past couple of weeks, but shall prove to be a profitable venture for its distributors, with a bit of help from the whopping satellite rights amount which it managed to fetch. As per reports, it can now be confirmed that Surya TV has bagged the rights for as much as 4 Crores, however, in the initial stages it was widely believed that the price was much lesser.

The 5 week gross figure is about 6.98 Crores from Kerala, with the distributor share crossing 3 Crores comfortably.

GRANDMASTER took an initial which was pretty decent considering the genre to which it belongs to. But it evidently lost the boxoffice battle to MALLU SINGH and to DIAMOND NECKLACE during the later weeks, The unusually huge number of removals, coupled with a flush of new releases severely affected the collections after week 3. The movie continues to run in just 17 screens in Week 6, and is expected to be removed from most of these when SPIRIT releases.

It is definitely a topic deserving an healthy argument whether the rights amount fetched by the movie should be considered while judging their boxoffice status. While taking heed of the same, it needs to be understood that a product in the film industry does have multiple sources of inflow, and the film is being produced keeping an eye on all of these revenue streams.

It is a fact that, GRANDMASTER could have made it much bigger than it actually did. However, there is no denying that fact that it earned more than industry average profits.

VERDICT : HIT
__________________
nisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:35 PM   #3508 (permalink)
ROCKING NISU
 
nisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,397
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 5355
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
nisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond reputenisu has a reputation beyond repute
Default

COBRA grosses 6.05 Crores from Kerala - HIT - The Final Verdict

Movie Cobra
Language Malayalam
Director Lal
Production Anto Joseph
Distribution Play House
Cast Mammootty, Lal, Padmapriya, Kaniha
Release Date 12 April 2012
Release Centers (A) 73
Theatrical Run 57 Days
No of shows in Kerala 5565
WORLDWIDE GROSS COLLECTION 6.95 Crores
REVENUE
Share from Kerala ( Gross 6.05 Crores ) 2.71 Crores
Satellite Rights (Surya TV) 3.25 Crores
Other States Rights 0.45 Crores
Overseas Rights (Approx.) 0.20 Crores
Audio DVD Rights 0.25 Crores
Remake Rights - Crores
Others - Crores

TOTAL REVENUE 6.86 Crores
COSTS
Production Costs 4.50 Crores
Printing and Publicity 0.70 Crores

TOTAL COSTS 5.20 Crores
PROFIT 1.66 Crores
Return On Investments 31.83 %
VERDICT HIT

Cobra marked the return of Mega Star Mammootty to the genre which had produced most of
his recent hits - Comedy. Mammootty was in desperate need of a genuine hit at the boxoffice
after suffering successive failures on a trot for 18 about 15 months. Though it cannot be claimed
that Cobra was an outright winner, it needs to be acknolwedged that the film managed to pull
a brilliant initial, which made it possible for the film, which had a mixed opinion to gross about
6 crores from Kerala alone. The distribtors suffered marginal losses at the overseas market.
The satellite rights fetched a good amount, and made Cobra profitable for Anto. It is now
becoming increasingly alarming that the superstar movies largely depend on the initial and the
rights to become profitable.
__________________
nisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #3509 (permalink)
A REAL FAN
 
velayuthan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: gods own country
Posts: 14,951
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 15749
velayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond repute
velayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond reputevelayuthan has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu View Post
GRANDMASTER loses steam, but profitable - Grosses 6.98 Crores

GRANDMASTER may have lost the buzz around it during past couple of weeks, but shall prove to be a profitable venture for its distributors, with a bit of help from the whopping satellite rights amount which it managed to fetch. As per reports, it can now be confirmed that Surya TV has bagged the rights for as much as 4 Crores, however, in the initial stages it was widely believed that the price was much lesser.

The 5 week gross figure is about 6.98 Crores from Kerala, with the distributor share crossing 3 Crores comfortably.

GRANDMASTER took an initial which was pretty decent considering the genre to which it belongs to. But it evidently lost the boxoffice battle to MALLU SINGH and to DIAMOND NECKLACE during the later weeks, The unusually huge number of removals, coupled with a flush of new releases severely affected the collections after week 3. The movie continues to run in just 17 screens in Week 6, and is expected to be removed from most of these when SPIRIT releases.

It is definitely a topic deserving an healthy argument whether the rights amount fetched by the movie should be considered while judging their boxoffice status. While taking heed of the same, it needs to be understood that a product in the film industry does have multiple sources of inflow, and the film is being produced keeping an eye on all of these revenue streams.

It is a fact that, GRANDMASTER could have made it much bigger than it actually did. However, there is no denying that fact that it earned more than industry average profits.

VERDICT : HIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisu View Post
COBRA grosses 6.05 Crores from Kerala - HIT - The Final Verdict

Movie Cobra
Language Malayalam
Director Lal
Production Anto Joseph
Distribution Play House
Cast Mammootty, Lal, Padmapriya, Kaniha
Release Date 12 April 2012
Release Centers (A) 73
Theatrical Run 57 Days
No of shows in Kerala 5565
WORLDWIDE GROSS COLLECTION 6.95 Crores
REVENUE
Share from Kerala ( Gross 6.05 Crores ) 2.71 Crores
Satellite Rights (Surya TV) 3.25 Crores
Other States Rights 0.45 Crores
Overseas Rights (Approx.) 0.20 Crores
Audio DVD Rights 0.25 Crores
Remake Rights - Crores
Others - Crores

TOTAL REVENUE 6.86 Crores
COSTS
Production Costs 4.50 Crores
Printing and Publicity 0.70 Crores

TOTAL COSTS 5.20 Crores
PROFIT 1.66 Crores
Return On Investments 31.83 %
VERDICT HIT

Cobra marked the return of Mega Star Mammootty to the genre which had produced most of
his recent hits - Comedy. Mammootty was in desperate need of a genuine hit at the boxoffice
after suffering successive failures on a trot for 18 about 15 months. Though it cannot be claimed
that Cobra was an outright winner, it needs to be acknolwedged that the film managed to pull
a brilliant initial, which made it possible for the film, which had a mixed opinion to gross about
6 crores from Kerala alone. The distribtors suffered marginal losses at the overseas market.
The satellite rights fetched a good amount, and made Cobra profitable for Anto. It is now
becoming increasingly alarming that the superstar movies largely depend on the initial and the
rights to become profitable.
ithu dirty yellow article anede cobra 6.05 gross,gm6.98 gross polum..ithoke enthinaividepostunne
velayuthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:47 PM   #3510 (permalink)
Active User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,845
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 5458
Bean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond repute
Bean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond reputeBean has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasinathaN View Post

cinemax 1 day 2116 Audience 3.29L Gross
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban_velayudhan, digambaran, ennekollayudhan, flop:ikka::velayudhan:ss, go_back_velayudhan, kit kit, lalettan thallal, mahewaala, mvk thallal, save_ss_from_velayudhan, stop_velayudhan, thallal_star_mammu, thallal_stat_lal, thallayudhan, thallodu thallu, thappanayude thallalukal, valanchery_is_only_center, valavalayudhan, velayillayudhan, velayudhan bhalithangal, velivillayudhan, veluvund beware, verupikalayudhan

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.snehasallapam.com/forum15/2921-kerala-box-office-collection-report-2013-updated.html
Posted By For Type Date
Kerala Box Office Collection Report 2010 Updated Page 112 | Global Information This thread Refback 01-22-2011 01:15 PM
Kerala Boxoffice Collection | Sencha Tutorial This thread Refback 12-25-2010 10:01 AM
| Home Buying Guide | shikkar boxoffice total collection | Search Results | This thread Refback 10-03-2010 12:29 PM
| Home Buying Guide | kerala box office collection report 2010 updated snehasallapam | Search Results | This thread Refback 10-02-2010 09:12 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.9 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.