• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  3
    Likes Likes:  16
    Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 1905
    1. #21
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,327
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17598

      Default

      admin
      ---------
      Admin enna profilinu SSil ulla vila endanu ennu ettavum kooduthal ariyunnath SS undaya velayil athinu chukkan pidichavark aayirikum..
      Oru "admin" moolam alle ee "Admin" and Snehasallapam undayath..
      So for me, admin of SS had a very crucial role to play in the growth of our forum.
      To begin with the technical aspects, there was a time when the traffic to forum peaked unexpectedly and the users were
      facing severe issues while accessing it. The turnaround time was quick, the server capabilities increased and a lot of new features added
      and Admin made a SS a place worth belonging to...
      But that was not all, the best quality of SS Admin has been that:
      1. He has always been open to constructive critiscm and suggestions
      2. He was acted timely and not waited for differences in opinion to snowball in to volcanoes.

      Hats off and a big thanks to Admin!!!!!!!!!
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    2. #22
      lets celebrate frndship
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kannettan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Singaara Chennaiii :D
      Posts
      42,299
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17186

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by double chankan View Post
      admin
      ---------
      Admin enna profilinu SSil ulla vila endanu ennu ettavum kooduthal ariyunnath SS undaya velayil athinu chukkan pidichavark aayirikum..
      Oru "admin" moolam alle ee "Admin" and Snehasallapam undayath..
      So for me, admin of SS had a very crucial role to play in the growth of our forum.
      To begin with the technical aspects, there was a time when the traffic to forum peaked unexpectedly and the users were
      facing severe issues while accessing it. The turnaround time was quick, the server capabilities increased and a lot of new features added
      and Admin made a SS a place worth belonging to...
      But that was not all, the best quality of SS Admin has been that:
      1. He has always been open to constructive critiscm and suggestions
      2. He was acted timely and not waited for differences in opinion to snowball in to volcanoes.

      Hats off and a big thanks to Admin!!!!!!!!!
      hats off to the team

    3. #23
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,207
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30028

      Default

      Great year. A great coincidence I've been, being an 'outsider' involved with this forum right from the start. Perhaps that helped me enjoy and contribute to this forum without having to think about the 'baggage' from previous forums. And it also showed how SS developed it's own brand and identity in such a short time with dedicated membership.

    4. #24
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,327
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17598

      Default

      Kuttoos
      ----------
      Known as the "re post censor", Kuttoos is one member who was more interested in News and Updates rather than fan fights.
      His efforts to do a screen grab of every interesting news items from various sites is commendable and unmatched.
      Perhaps the most "active" moderator so far for SS and an awesome job at that.
      Not withstanding certain serious difference of opinion i have had with him, still appreciate the attitude to speak his mind
      whoever is on the other side.
      But I do feel that he has a "US is always right" attitude
      Thank you Kuttoos for all the wonderful efforts you have made to SS, keep going
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    5. #25
      lets celebrate frndship
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kannettan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Singaara Chennaiii :D
      Posts
      42,299
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17186

      Default

      enne ssilekku invite cheythathu munshi annan aanu..aishwaryamayi kudiyans thread thudengeda ennum paranju..but appolekkum tony thudangyarnu

    6. #26
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,327
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17598

      Default

      munshi02
      --------
      Perhaps the only person in SS who plans his vacation to match G2G dates....
      The one who inspired a whole group to start from scratch and bring uo Snehasallapam...
      People say SRK is not a great actor, but has that charm to make people love him...
      Perhaps Munshi annan is the SRK of SS. You may not see brilliant posts from him, but people love him a lot..
      Thanks for being what you are Munshi anna.. Try to be more active...
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    7. #27
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,327
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17598

      Default

      as i type, i realise that there are very few people with whom i have not picked up a fight.. (either in public or in private)..

      Kuttoos, Munshi, Sree, Digambaran,Neelakantan.. hmm the list grows..

      Ithoru rogamano Dr???
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    8. #28
      KUMBOLISM !
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Pankajakshan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      50,624
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30718

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by double chankan View Post
      as i type, i realise that there are very few people with whom i have not picked up a fight.. (either in public or in private)..

      Kuttoos, Munshi, Sree, Digambaran,Neelakantan.. hmm the list grows..

      Ithoru rogamano Dr???

      Aa listil enikk digambaran maathramey ullu
      Jeevitham entethanu........ njan athu alamarayil vachu poottum.......chillupathram pole erinjudakkum............Rubber panthu pole thattikkalikkum.............Chappathi pole ittu parathum............. Dosa pole chuttu thinnum......

    9. #29
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,207
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30028

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Pankajakshan View Post



      Aa listil enikk digambaran maathramey ullu
      Atheppa?

    10. #30
      lets celebrate frndship
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kannettan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Singaara Chennaiii :D
      Posts
      42,299
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17186

      Default

      ....................

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •