• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  42
    Likes Likes:  446
    Page 550 of 562 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560 ... LastLast
    Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 5613
    1. #5491
      Owner, Stark Industries
      is Iron Man
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Tony Stark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Abu Dhabi
      Posts
      14,405
      Mentioned
      217 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      166096

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post
      WW 44.36cr enn cinetrakil undu
      Hoy hoy blockbuster.....

      Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
      #WAR

    2. #5492
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      7,445
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      676

      Default

      Madhuraraja udae 150 crs posters erakkan pokunna ee suvarna velayilu padathinu
      45 crs world wide gross enghanae anu ayathu ennathintae oru break up tharamodey
      Last edited by Jacob Joy; 19th May 2019 at 12:27 AM.
      Mohanlal for me is like our Tendulkar in cricket
      A complete performer, an all rounder
      A born genius/actor, versatile best
      natural & a realistic actor
      Ithanu enne cheruppam thotte oru nalla Lalettan fan aakki mattiyathum.
      Kathapathrangalayi abhinayikkukayalla jeevikkukayanu ettan....

    3. #5493
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Kottayam
      Posts
      256
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      45

      Default

      Some basic facts regarding queuing and voting in Ernakulam constituency.

      There were more than 2000 polling stations in Ernakulam parliament constituency.
      So the chances of one candidate visiting a particular station is 1/2000. And chances of both candidates visiting the same station 1/4000000 (one in four million).
      Now, polling took place for 11 hours, ie, 660 minutes. So the chances that a candidate being visited a polling station in a specific 15 minutes window, say between 12pm and 12.15 pm at a is 1/44. So chances of both candidates visiting polling station in that specific 15 minutes window is 1/1936.

      Therefore chances of both candidates being at the same polling station for the same specific 15 minutes window is 1/7744000000 ie, one out of 7.744 billion.

      And yet see how both UDF and LDF candidates beat the seemingly insurmountable odds to be present in the same polling station at the specific time window when one actor came to cast his vote.
      In how many constituencies has it so happened that both candidates are present at the same station at the same time on polling day?

      This is an act of turning even a rather benign act of voting into a stage for self aggrandisement....

    4. #5494
      Gangs of Vadakkumnathan
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Snoopy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Thrissur/Coimbatore/Bangalore
      Posts
      4,480
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      701486

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nischal View Post
      Some basic facts regarding queuing and voting in Ernakulam constituency.

      There were more than 2000 polling stations in Ernakulam parliament constituency.
      So the chances of one candidate visiting a particular station is 1/2000. And chances of both candidates visiting the same station 1/4000000 (one in four million).
      Now, polling took place for 11 hours, ie, 660 minutes. So the chances that a candidate being visited a polling station in a specific 15 minutes window, say between 12pm and 12.15 pm at a is 1/44. So chances of both candidates visiting polling station in that specific 15 minutes window is 1/1936.

      Therefore chances of both candidates being at the same polling station for the same specific 15 minutes window is 1/7744000000 ie, one out of 7.744 billion.

      And yet see how both UDF and LDF candidates beat the seemingly insurmountable odds to be present in the same polling station at the specific time window when one actor came to cast his vote.
      In how many constituencies has it so happened that both candidates are present at the same station at the same time on polling day?

      This is an act of turning even a rather benign act of voting into a stage for self aggrandisement....
      Etha sathanm??? 💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪
      IF IT CAN BE WRITTEN OR THOUGHT, IT CAN BE FILMED

    5. #5495
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      racer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Kerala
      Posts
      3,050
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1718

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Joy View Post
      Madhuraraja udae 150 crs posters erakkan pokunna ee suvarna velayilu padathinu
      45 crs world wide gross enghanae anu ayathu ennathintae oru break up tharamodey
      45 cr alle.. 200 cr allallo..

    6. #5496
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      7,445
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      676

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
      45 cr alle.. 200 cr allallo..
      Madhuraraja 38 days ww gross 41.70 crs &
      Lucifer 54 days ww gross 132 crs approx.
      Lucifer total business including all rights 175 crs plus
      & for Madhuraraja 60 crs plus.
      Mohanlal for me is like our Tendulkar in cricket
      A complete performer, an all rounder
      A born genius/actor, versatile best
      natural & a realistic actor
      Ithanu enne cheruppam thotte oru nalla Lalettan fan aakki mattiyathum.
      Kathapathrangalayi abhinayikkukayalla jeevikkukayanu ettan....

    7. #5497
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sankarvp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      460
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      191

      Default

      Please stop collection comparison.

      Ellavarum kanakkaanu ini mindaruth, mindiyal swayam naarum athra thanne.

      Producers promotionu vendi enthum parayum athettu pidich moonjaan kure fansum.

      Koppile 200cr um 82cr um 💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪

      Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

    8. #5498
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      7,445
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      676

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sankarvp View Post
      Please stop collection comparison.

      Ellavarum kanakkaanu ini mindaruth, mindiyal swayam naarum athra thanne.

      Producers promotionu vendi enthum parayum athettu pidich moonjaan kure fansum.

      Koppile 200cr um 82cr um 💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪

      Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
      Evidae ara athinu aa promotional vivara kedukal okkae ettu
      pidichathu bro.
      Mohanlal for me is like our Tendulkar in cricket
      A complete performer, an all rounder
      A born genius/actor, versatile best
      natural & a realistic actor
      Ithanu enne cheruppam thotte oru nalla Lalettan fan aakki mattiyathum.
      Kathapathrangalayi abhinayikkukayalla jeevikkukayanu ettan....

    9. #5499
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sankarvp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Posts
      460
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      191

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Joy View Post
      Evidae ara athinu aa promotional vivara kedukal okkae ettu
      pidichathu bro.
      Ithrayum kaalam mattullavar thalli ennalle "MAIN" ayi paranjondirunnath allathe thalliyath fans ettu pidichath moshamayi ennathallallo paranjondirunnath, (eg:- 4 days 20 cr) pani ipurathum nannayi kitiyapo aa route matiyit enthu karyam.


      Ee collections okke nammal enthinaa nokkunnath chumma..💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪

      Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

    10. #5500
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      7,445
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      676

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sankarvp View Post
      Ithrayum kaalam mattullavar thalli ennalle "MAIN" ayi paranjondirunnath allathe thalliyath fans ettu pidichath moshamayi ennathallallo paranjondirunnath, (eg:- 4 days 20 cr) pani ipurathum nannayi kitiyapo aa route matiyit enthu karyam.


      Ee collections okke nammal enthinaa nokkunnath chumma..💪 Madhura Raja ◆ Mega★MaMMooTTy ◆ Vaishak ◆ UdayaKrishna 💪

      Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk
      Enikku jana manassu kaludae ullilu kayariyal matram mathi ennulla varu aa parupadi enkilum mariyadakku cheyuka chumma nila nilppinayi thalli thalli ippozhum nanam kedathae.
      Pinnae ee boxoffice collection records okkae athu anthassayi padaghal kalichu nedenda onnu tannae anu.
      Kittatha munthiri pulikkum athinu enghanae frustrated ayi kuru potti gathikedu marakkan tatkalam thalli ashwasam kandaetham
      ennu matram.
      45 crs polum total world wide gross ellatha padam black forest ilu
      82 crs+ um 100 crs+ um okkae ayi lol.
      Last edited by Jacob Joy; 22nd May 2019 at 07:51 PM.
      Mohanlal for me is like our Tendulkar in cricket
      A complete performer, an all rounder
      A born genius/actor, versatile best
      natural & a realistic actor
      Ithanu enne cheruppam thotte oru nalla Lalettan fan aakki mattiyathum.
      Kathapathrangalayi abhinayikkukayalla jeevikkukayanu ettan....

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •