• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  4
    Likes Likes:  151
    Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Results 211 to 220 of 550
    1. #211
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      19,463
      Mentioned
      211 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42271

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ittichen View Post
      ee faninte udamasthan
      angeru ipo naatil undu. moonu payyanmaru angere naalu padu ninnum idichu chamanthi aakunathu kondu fanidan onnum ipo samayamilennu thounu
      Best in the World

    2. #212
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,142
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74178

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Smartu View Post
      themes and variety nokanel Tamil aanu oru padi munil. execution nokanel nammalum. etavum thazhe ipozhum bollywood
      Tamil onnum Malayalthinte 7 ayalathu ethilla... Basically our audience gives was too much creative freedom for Tamil cinema. Allaandu Bigil poolathe koothara padangal ivide oodipikukayum, Athu Poole Malayalam Cinema cheyythaal kuttapeduthunna double standards unde. Ee Kaithi pokki parachil oru clear examples aanu.

    3. #213
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      RAM KOLLAM's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      8,654
      Mentioned
      192 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      117574

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Tamil onnum Malayalthinte 7 ayalathu ethilla... Basically our audience gives was too much creative freedom for Tamil cinema. Allaandu Bigil poolathe koothara padangal ivide oodipikukayum, Athu Poole Malayalam Cinema cheyythaal kuttapeduthunna double standards unde. Ee Kaithi pokki parachil oru clear examples aanu.

      Sathyam...

      Tamizh cinema ippozhum pandu etho cinemayil Jayaram paranja pole, " Malayalathil Antony nnu kooppiduva, Tamizh il vannu Anthonee nnu kooppidauvaa" item thanne malayalam aayi compare cheyyumbol.
      Hala Madrid!

    4. #214
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      19,463
      Mentioned
      211 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42271

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Tamil onnum Malayalthinte 7 ayalathu ethilla... Basically our audience gives was too much creative freedom for Tamil cinema. Allaandu Bigil poolathe koothara padangal ivide oodipikukayum, Athu Poole Malayalam Cinema cheyythaal kuttapeduthunna double standards unde. Ee Kaithi pokki parachil oru clear examples aanu.
      Personally themes oke eniku tamil aanu better aayi thoniyitulle
      Best in the World

    5. #215
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,142
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74178

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by RAM KOLLAM View Post
      Sathyam...

      Tamizh cinema ippozhum pandu etho cinemayil Jayaram paranja pole, " Malayalathil Antony nnu kooppiduva, Tamizh il vannu Anthonee nnu kooppidauvaa" item thanne malayalam aayi compare cheyyumbol.
      Quote Originally Posted by Smartu View Post
      Personally themes oke eniku tamil aanu better aayi thoniyitulle
      Themes kondu varum... But rarely they let off the ingredients....If the movie is about of a spy or hacker or a socially relevant issues, their story telling method is same as 90s. The main issue is heavy ego of stars. You won't see a Lucifer happening there where a Tovino gets a Kidilan scene. Same issue for Telugu. I believe Bollywood produce better mainstream movies like Gully Boy or Uri or Aayushmaan Khuraana movies.

      If you are talking about off beat movies, Malayalam cinema has been always ahead. Unfortunately rarely we see such movies in comparison to the off beat works of Tamil. A Thottappan from Tamil would have been heavily appreciated just like it's ignored in Malayalam.

    6. #216
      Irshu
      is SS Citizen
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      Irshu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      TIRUR[KLP]
      Posts
      54,471
      Mentioned
      237 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      950766

      Default


    7. #217
      SS Super Thaaram
      is Posts are my personal views.If
      it hurts,do lemme know so that
      I can impr my hurting skills
      even more
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      appuni's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Kerala
      Posts
      6,081
      Mentioned
      56 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1784199

      Default

      Top Malayalam Trailer Youtube [24 Hours]

      1. #Lucifer - 3.21 M
      2. #MadhuraRaja - 2.4 M
      3. #Mamangam - 2.2 M
      4. #Trance - 1.5 M [12 Hours]
      5. #Aadu2 - 1.2 M

      https://twitter.com/SSTweeps/status/1229957366558253056/photo/1

      Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
      Everything I learned from the movies ..!!!

      Posts are my personal views.If it hurts,do lemme know so that I can improve my hurting skills even more !




    8. #218
      SS nerangi
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      ittichen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      22,222
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      27055

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Smartu View Post
      angeru ipo naatil undu. moonu payyanmaru angere naalu padu ninnum idichu chamanthi aakunathu kondu fanidan onnum ipo samayamilennu thounu


      ssneun naega gajang joh-ahaneun yeonghwa poleom-ibnida



    9. #219
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aravind Krishnan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      812
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      697

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Themes kondu varum... But rarely they let off the ingredients....If the movie is about of a spy or hacker or a socially relevant issues, their story telling method is same as 90s. The main issue is heavy ego of stars. You won't see a Lucifer happening there where a Tovino gets a Kidilan scene. Same issue for Telugu. I believe Bollywood produce better mainstream movies like Gully Boy or Uri or Aayushmaan Khuraana movies.

      If you are talking about off beat movies, Malayalam cinema has been always ahead. Unfortunately rarely we see such movies in comparison to the off beat works of Tamil. A Thottappan from Tamil would have been heavily appreciated just like it's ignored in Malayalam.
      I agree on your take on Bollywood...but issue is the over-hype of those particular movies. Ippo Thappad enna cinema varunnundu...appol aanu Barkha Dutt weeping, movie of the decade enna hyperbole okke Twitteril kondu vaarum. Irony is Prathi Poovan Kozhi addressed a similar take (albeit not husband-wife) a few months back and it wouldnt even fall under these guys' radar!

    10. #220
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aravind Krishnan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      812
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      697

      Default

      Excellent Kochi multiplex bookings

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •