• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  10
    Likes Likes:  197
    Page 269 of 274 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271 ... LastLast
    Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2740
    1. #2681
      Indiana Jones
      is The Adventurer
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Krrish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      23,547
      Mentioned
      133 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      9700

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Enikku valya adipoli aayit thonniyittilla. Watchable,but nowhere near the hype.Try,the Boys on Amazon Prime
      Okay...
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

    2. #2682
      Paasku
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Drunk
       
      shikari Shamboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Wandoor
      Posts
      11,391
      Mentioned
      50 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      21323

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post


      Mr Poocha, stranger things engane undu? I am looking for a new series to watch in netflix..
      Adipoli aanu...kids story + sci fi....but kidu aanu

    3. #2683
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      154
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      8719

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Nerkonda Paarvai

      https://i.imgur.com/DrIitRk.jpg

      A fairly faithful remake of Pink that does not manage to make the impact of the original. Pink did not have any unnecessary scenes and moved at a breakneck pace. However the casting of Ajith must have forced the makers to add in a couple of fights and flashback scenes which impact the narrative flow. Not that these action sequences are bad. It's just that they belonged in a different movie. The courtroom scenes lack the punch they had in the original and the supporting trio of women also do not match the performances of Tapsee and co. Ajith's lawyer act is decent ,but then again when you're competing with one of the most powerful orators in the country,it's a given that you will fall short. In short,if you've seen Pink there's no reason to watch this one. However its a movie that deserves to be seen by the Tamil pasanga. Good intentions do not make a good movie. However the source material is so powerful that you can't make a bad movie if you tried

      Rating:2.5/5(Average)
      Kure annanmar ith kanditt pinkine kaalum nallathanennokke parayunath kekkumbo enthopolenaavunu.ivanmar ith entharinjitanavo parayunath.pinkinte trailer nte adiyil full comments aanu after nkp who is here thala scores better..kandit branth pidikunu

    4. #2684
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,540
      Mentioned
      201 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42221

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post


      Mr Poocha, stranger things engane undu? I am looking for a new series to watch in netflix..
      kidukkan aanu. first season kikidu aanu. 2nd and 3rd season novelty illelum katta engaging thane. sound use cheythirikunathum back ground score um legendary aanu.
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    5. #2685
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      564
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      323

      Default

      watched lion king. visually stunning pakshe face emotions theere pora. overall one time watch pakshe original kandu verkku oru tripti kanoola.

    6. #2686
      Paasku
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Drunk
       
      shikari Shamboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Wandoor
      Posts
      11,391
      Mentioned
      50 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      21323

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by lalettanbhakthan View Post
      Kure annanmar ith kanditt pinkine kaalum nallathanennokke parayunath kekkumbo enthopolenaavunu.ivanmar ith entharinjitanavo parayunath.pinkinte trailer nte adiyil full comments aanu after nkp who is here thala scores better..kandit branth pidikunu

    7. #2687
      Super Moderator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      anukutty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      28,764
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      8725

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by lalettanbhakthan View Post
      Kure annanmar ith kanditt pinkine kaalum nallathanennokke parayunath kekkumbo enthopolenaavunu.ivanmar ith entharinjitanavo parayunath.pinkinte trailer nte adiyil full comments aanu after nkp who is here thala scores better..kandit branth pidikunu
      Generally southindians athi bheekaramaayittu hype cheyyum,..aggressive aayi comment cheyyum YTyilu mattum...athaanippo reethi...Bachan kandu paddikkanam Ajithine ennokke thallum,,Orutharam superiority complex ippo South prekshakarkkidayilundu...we make quality stuff,we are better....ennokke oru reethi.
      Best page in SS : Read page No 228 of Odiyan official thread.

    8. #2688
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aravind Krishnan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      295
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      645

      Default

      Chekka Chivantha Vaanam

      A breathless movie which moves along without really adding depth to the principal characters but is saved by technical finesse including some stunning visuals in unusual locations, especially during the climax, the best ARR score in recent times and good use of his under-rated soundtrack. Of the actors and actresses, most are solid but Vijay Sethupathi stands out.

      The movie, while entertaining should have been made as a web series to flesh out the characters more. Otherwise it's just a set of random people killing each other which leaves one cold, the one 'moving' scene was the Arvind Swamy-Jyothika hospital take.

      Nonetheless, this is kind of a return to form for Mani Ratnam.

      Verdict: Above Average
      Rating: 3/5

      PS: Sevanthu Pochu Nenju is one kick-ass song.
      Last edited by Aravind Krishnan; 15th August 2019 at 02:59 AM.

    9. #2689
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      6,437
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      637

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aravind Krishnan View Post
      Chekka Chivantha Vaanam

      A breathless movie which moves along without really adding depth to the principal characters but is saved by technical finesse including some stunning visuals in unusual locations, especially during the climax, the best ARR score in recent times and good use of his under-rated soundtrack. Of the actors and actresses, most are solid but Vijay Sethupathi stands out.

      The movie, while entertaining should have been made as a web series to flesh out the characters more. Otherwise it's just a set of random people killing each other which leaves one cold, the one 'moving' scene was the Arvind Swamy-Jyothika hospital take.

      Nonetheless, this is kind of a return to form for Mani Ratnam.

      Verdict: Above Average
      Rating: 3/5

      PS: Sevanthu Pochu Nenju is one kick-ass song.
      Aravind Swamy um nannayi runnu.
      Njan ee padam kanan pvr lulu edappally ilu poyappol entae thottu aduthu erikkunnu nammudae VA Sreekumar Menon.
      Annu odiyantae final works okkae nadakkunna samayama.
      Mohanlal for me is like our Tendulkar in cricket
      A complete performer, an all rounder
      A born genius/actor, versatile best
      natural & a realistic actor
      Ithanu enne cheruppam thotte oru nalla Lalettan fan aakki mattiyathum.
      Kathapathrangalayi abhinayikkukayalla jeevikkukayanu ettan....

    10. #2690
      Super Moderator
      is Mass
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Sree's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      58,185
      Mentioned
      163 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      9998

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Joy View Post
      Aravind Swamy um nannayi runnu.
      Njan ee padam kanan pvr lulu edappally ilu poyappol entae thottu aduthu erikkunnu nammudae VA Sreekumar Menon.
      Annu odiyantae final works okkae nadakkunna samayama.
      VASinte oru bhagyam

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •