• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  29
    Likes Likes:  701
    Page 131 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
    Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1392
    1. #1301
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      5,443
      Mentioned
      59 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      203641

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      Azhagiya laila song was the hit of the year if my memory is correct. And Rambha's thunder thighs were the sensation of the season!
      Rambha was shot in a very sensual manner in this one.No vulgarity whatsoever. Azhagiya laila is still a delight. But as the years have progressed Sundar C has moved towards vulgarity more, not that I'm complaining. A 5 minute Tamanna song sequence was the sole high in the latest Vishal film
      रू-ब-रू खुद से हुआ हूँ, मुझमें मुझको तू मिला
      बादलों के इस जहाँ में आसमाँ तुझमें मिला
      पिघली है अब रात भी, है सहर भी ये नम
      ना खुदा मैं तो रहा, बन गया तू धरम

    2. #1302
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,315
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12644

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Rambha was shot in a very sensual manner in this one.No vulgarity whatsoever. Azhagiya laila is still a delight. But as the years have progressed Sundar C has moved towards vulgarity more, not that I'm complaining. A 5 minute Tamanna song sequence was the sole high in the latest Vishal film
      Sundar C has always been unapologetic about the use of glamour! Only time he has toned it down was when he worked with top level stars Rajni and Kamal. And for some reason, he did not use it much in last year's Vandha Rajavathaan Varuven which is strange.

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

    3. #1303
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      5,443
      Mentioned
      59 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      203641

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      Sundar C has always been unapologetic about the use of glamour! Only time he has toned it down was when he worked with top level stars Rajni and Kamal. And for some reason, he did not use it much in last year's Vandha Rajavathaan Varuven which is strange.

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk
      Agree. Megha Akash and Catherine were severely underutilized. Especially when you consider that it was a Chimbu star vehicle. Vallavan memories
      रू-ब-रू खुद से हुआ हूँ, मुझमें मुझको तू मिला
      बादलों के इस जहाँ में आसमाँ तुझमें मिला
      पिघली है अब रात भी, है सहर भी ये नम
      ना खुदा मैं तो रहा, बन गया तू धरम

    4. #1304
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,247
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74188

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by danny007 View Post
      IT chapter 1 kandu kollam good horror film thanne. Clown character aanu kidu. My rating: 3.5/5
      Chapter 2 kandavar undo? Engane und?
      Lengthy and Boring

    5. #1305
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      madhumurali's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Posts
      7,649
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      3440

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      Azhagiya laila song was the hit of the year if my memory is correct. And Rambha's thunder thighs were the sensation of the season!

      Rambha, Meena, Roja, Remyakrishnan... annathe tamil cinemakal van nostu aanu ippol!!!!!!

    6. #1306
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      19,635
      Mentioned
      212 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42283

      Default

      Stargirl Season one- Fun season. easily one of the best from DC TV series. character origin and emotional side oke nannayi vanitundu. After flash this could be the next big series from them.
      Last edited by Smartu; 11th August 2020 at 09:55 AM.
      Best in the World

    7. #1307
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      677
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      337

      Default

      Saw chichhore
      Decent one time watch with great acting performances. good scenes related to engineering college days.
      Rating 3.5/5
      PS Sushant singh suicide after an entire movie with a message against suicide feels heartbreaking

    8. #1308
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,315
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12644

      Default

      41!
      Proof that Lal Jose hasn't totally lost his abilities. Good screenplay that shows that you can make a movie about two conflicting ideologies without offending anyone. Good casting. Emotional punches land, but humour, that should have been the major USP of the movie, doesn't land as well as it had to. Biju Menon's character has shades of Vellimoonga minus the 'udayippu'! Movie teases a bit about the fierce CPM -BJP rivalry be of Kannur, but doesn't go too deep into it. Overall, a satisfying one time watch on tv. Easy to understand why it did not click big in theaters!

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

    9. #1309
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,196
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1787

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      41!
      Proof that Lal Jose hasn't totally lost his abilities. Good screenplay that shows that you can make a movie about two conflicting ideologies without offending anyone. Good casting. Emotional punches land, but humour, that should have been the major USP of the movie, doesn't land as well as it had to. Biju Menon's character has shades of Vellimoonga minus the 'udayippu'! Movie teases a bit about the fierce CPM -BJP rivalry be of Kannur, but doesn't go too deep into it. Overall, a satisfying one time watch on tv. Easy to understand why it did not click big in theaters!

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk
      on which site

    10. #1310
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,315
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12644

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cash View Post

      on which site
      Sunnxt

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •