• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  30
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 28

    Thread: Dangal - Review

    1. #1
      Paasku
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      shikari Shamboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Wandoor
      Posts
      10,915
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      2752

      Default Dangal - Review

      Theatre: National cinemas Abudhabi 11am

      Film kandu, as expected polichadukki, once again Ace khan live up to our expctation
      Mahavir phogat enna national wrestling champion vendathra support kitathath kond thante career early stagel thanne niruthi joliyil praveshikunnu. His ambition is to make his son and wrestling champion and win a gold medal for the nation.But unfortunately adhehathinu janikkunnth ellam penkuytikal. After an incident he decided to teach wrestling to his elder daughters gita and babita. Then how he makes them the champion is the remaining plot.
      But ipravashyam aamirnte one man show ennu prayanokkilla...Aamir enna foundationil ninnu kond 2 girls aanu polichadukkiyath both in their younger and older stages. Wrestling scenesil okke piller polichadukki..sports movies aakumbol usual cliches okke expet cheyamennkilum match scenes okke thakarthu...aa thrill okke maintain cheyyan ayitund especially the final match
      ..second halfil bit emotional aakumbol ulla cheriya usual lag ozhichal the movie was thoroughly enjoyable....and a big salute Aamir and 2 girls especially one who portrayed the character of Gita And in short another victory for Aamir
      Last edited by shikari Shamboo; 12-22-2016 at 04:47 PM.

    2. #2
      Owner, Stark Industries
      is awaiting Infinity War
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Tony Stark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Abu Dhabi
      Posts
      11,857
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5874

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shikari Shamboo View Post
      Theatre: National cinemas Abudhabi 11am

      Film kandu, as expected polichadukki, once again Ace khan live up to our expctation
      Mahavir phogat enna national wrestling champion vendathra support kitathath kond thante career early stagel thanne niruthi joliyil praveshikunnu. His ambition is to make his son and wrestling champion and win a gold medal for the nation.But unfortunately adhehathinu janikkunnth ellam penkuytikal. After an incident he decided to teach wrestling to his elder daughters gita and babita. Then how he makes them the champion is the remaining plot.
      But ipravashyam aamirnte one man show ennu prayanokkilla...Aamir enna foundationil ninnu kond 2 girls aanu polichadukkiyath both in their younger and older stages. Wrestling scenesil okke piller polichadukki..sports movies aakumbol usual cliches okke expet cheyamennkilum match scenes okke thakarthu...aa thrill okke maintain cheyyan ayitund especially the final match
      ..second halfil bit emotional aakumbol ulla cheriya usual lag ozhichal the movie was thoroughly enjoyable....and a big salute Aamir and 2 girls especially one who portrayed the character of And in short another victory for Aamir
      Thanks SS

      Aa highlighted one onnu edit cheythekk...looks like you missed the name

    3. #3
      Paasku
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      shikari Shamboo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2013
      Location
      Wandoor
      Posts
      10,915
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      2752

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post


      Thanks SS

      Aa highlighted one onnu edit cheythekk...looks like you missed the name
      Thanks edited...ichire busy ayirunnu so mobilil thattikootiya review aanu

    4. Likes Tony Stark liked this post
    5. #4
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2016
      Posts
      4,216
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      546

      Default

      Amir Khan the real king of Bollywood....the perfectionalist...

    6. Likes EmmeS liked this post
    7. #5
      Owner, Stark Industries
      is awaiting Infinity War
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Tony Stark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Abu Dhabi
      Posts
      11,857
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5874

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shikari Shamboo View Post
      Thanks edited...ichire busy ayirunnu so mobilil thattikootiya review aanu

    8. #6
      This is My Fu**ing Game
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Bheeman Reghu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      61,972
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      82646

      Default

      Thanks

      Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

    9. #7
      Irshu
      is SS Citizen
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      Irshu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      TIRUR[KLP]
      Posts
      50,384
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      100022

      Default

      Thankxxxx Shambu
      Star Of The Year {2017}

      Lalettan

      1.MVT - 33+Cr-17000+Shows

      2.1971BB (Disaster)

      3.Velipadinte Pusthakam:- 15+Cr -11000+Shows

      4.Villain-15+Cr -12000+Shows

    10. #8
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      3,868
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5796

      Cool

      Thanks Shikari
      Sharbati Nain Mein Khwab To Bun Zara Kya Meri Dhadkane Kehti Hai Sun Zara

    11. #9
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      SI Kuttikkadan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Kollam/pathanamthitta
      Posts
      1,298
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      304

      Default

      Thanks.......Chakde India , sulthan , lagaan....ithumaayittoke compare cheyyumbol Dangalnte sthanam evide...from ur point of view? ?

    12. #10
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Ferno's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      Thrissur
      Posts
      15,967
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      9391

      Default

      Thnx shambu

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •