• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  619
    Likes Likes:  291
    Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133
    Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330
    1. #1321
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      AB George's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      mumbai
      Posts
      2,484
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      73 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      23816

      Default

      Hi all.... sorry for the delay.... koncham busy aaayi poi.... Prize money will be distributed in 2 Days... @mili; will contact the winners... pinne 3rd Prize 10 Tickets for 5 perku aaanu.... so 3rd position to 7th position vare ollavarku 2 Tickets each.... SnehaSallapam FIFA World Cup 2018 Prediction Carnival - Win Exciting Prizes

      Ee paripaadi gambeeram aaakiya @vip; annan @mili; and all participantsinum nanni namovaaakam SnehaSallapam FIFA World Cup 2018 Prediction Carnival - Win Exciting Prizes


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2. Thanks vip thanked for this post
      Likes vip, pulijose liked this post
    3. #1322
      Proud Indian
      is kidukkachi
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      pulijose's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Cherthala
      Posts
      53,645
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      58599

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AB George View Post
      Hi all.... sorry for the delay.... koncham busy aaayi poi.... Prize money will be distributed in 2 Days... @mili; will contact the winners... pinne 3rd Prize 10 Tickets for 5 perku aaanu.... so 3rd position to 7th position vare ollavarku 2 Tickets each.... SnehaSallapam FIFA World Cup 2018 Prediction Carnival - Win Exciting Prizes

      Ee paripaadi gambeeram aaakiya @vip; annan @mili; and all participantsinum nanni namovaaakam SnehaSallapam FIFA World Cup 2018 Prediction Carnival - Win Exciting Prizes


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @vip; paisa kittiyo?

      Galti Se Mistake Ho Gaya

    4. #1323
      Active User
      is Waiting for pakkii mass
      entry!!
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      vip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      3,378
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      27482

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by pulijose View Post

      @vip; paisa kittiyo?
      ella @pulijose;

    5. #1324
      Proud Indian
      is kidukkachi
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      pulijose's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Cherthala
      Posts
      53,645
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      58599

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
      ella @pulijose;
      che...

      Galti Se Mistake Ho Gaya

    6. #1325
      Limitless Man
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      61,688
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      23975

      Default

      Ithu sticky yil ninnum maatti archive cheythoode?
      There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
      ~HARRY POTTER~

    7. #1326
      Emoji PrinceSS
      is HelP Kerala! Save Kerala!
       
      I am:
      Down
       
      ~MiLi~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Location
      ente kunjulokathu
      Posts
      3,928
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      105 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      103690

      Default

      sammana daaana chadangu angane nirvahichirikkunnu....

      10k Vip settanum
      5k Endou num



      thanks to all the sponsors.......cilimakkulla ticketkaar okke queue'il nilkkanam ennu vineethamayi apekshikunnu
      @vip; @Endou;


      AB George nu special nandhi ariyichu kollunnu
      @AB George;
      Sajiyetta, Pulisetta, Ranger, Jacuu, Rayutta, Wandu, Strikerey, Artistey, Manjuvetta
      ningal illandu namukku endhaagosham!

      Nammude swantham team....





      മറന്നു പോകാവുന്ന മനസ്സും.....നിലച്ചു പോകാവുന്ന ഹൃദയവുമാണ് നമ്മുടേത്....ഇതിനിടയിൽ ......കിട്ടുന്ന കുറച്ചു സമയം സ്നേഹിക്കാനും...സന്തോഷിക്കാനും കഴിഞ്ഞാൽ...അതാണ് നമ്മുടെ സ്വർഗ്ഗ തുല്യമായ ജീവിതം

    8. Likes babichan, pulijose liked this post
    9. #1327
      Emoji PrinceSS
      is HelP Kerala! Save Kerala!
       
      I am:
      Down
       
      ~MiLi~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Location
      ente kunjulokathu
      Posts
      3,928
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      105 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      103690

      Default

      Movie ticket vouchers for 3rd to 7th position (2 tickets each)

      3. Royichan
      4. MiLi
      5. Filmy
      6. Malayalee
      7. Thoovanathumbi
      @royichan; @filmy; @Malayalee; @Thoovanthumbi;


      Sajiyetta, Pulisetta, Ranger, Jacuu, Rayutta, Wandu, Strikerey, Artistey, Manjuvetta
      ningal illandu namukku endhaagosham!

      Nammude swantham team....





      മറന്നു പോകാവുന്ന മനസ്സും.....നിലച്ചു പോകാവുന്ന ഹൃദയവുമാണ് നമ്മുടേത്....ഇതിനിടയിൽ ......കിട്ടുന്ന കുറച്ചു സമയം സ്നേഹിക്കാനും...സന്തോഷിക്കാനും കഴിഞ്ഞാൽ...അതാണ് നമ്മുടെ സ്വർഗ്ഗ തുല്യമായ ജീവിതം

    10. Likes vip, babichan liked this post
    11. #1328
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Malayalee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      9,122
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      91 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      26462

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ~MiLi~ View Post
      Movie ticket vouchers for 3rd to 7th position (2 tickets each)

      3. Royichan
      4. MiLi
      5. Filmy
      6. Malayalee
      7. Thoovanathumbi
      @royichan; @filmy; @Malayalee; @Thoovanthumbi;



      thanks AB George, VIP, mili

    12. Likes ~MiLi~, vip liked this post
    13. #1329
      Active User
      is Waiting for pakkii mass
      entry!!
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      vip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      3,378
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      27482

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ~MiLi~ View Post
      sammana daaana chadangu angane nirvahichirikkunnu....

      10k Vip settanum
      5k Endou num



      thanks to all the sponsors.......cilimakkulla ticketkaar okke queue'il nilkkanam ennu vineethamayi apekshikunnu
      @vip; @Endou;


      AB George nu special nandhi ariyichu kollunnu
      @AB George;
      Paisa kittitaaa @AbGeorge; Thanks to all sponsors n @~MiLi~; @babichan; pinne ellavarkum.

    14. Likes babichan, pulijose, ~MiLi~ liked this post
    15. #1330
      Proud Indian
      is kidukkachi
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      pulijose's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Cherthala
      Posts
      53,645
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      58599

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
      Paisa kittitaaa @AbGeorge; Thanks to all sponsors n @~MiLi~; @babichan; pinne ellavarkum.
      Kittiyalle.. kidu..kidu

      Galti Se Mistake Ho Gaya

    16. Likes ~MiLi~, vip liked this post

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •