• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

    View Poll Results: DO YOU LIKE SACHIN?

    Voters
    168. You may not vote on this poll
    • YES

      158 94.05%
    • NO

      10 5.95%
    Page 103 of 324 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
    Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3233
    1. #1021
      Banned
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      kerala
      Posts
      13,115
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by kannettan View Post

    2. #1022
      lets celebrate frndship
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kannettan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Singaara Chennaiii :D
      Posts
      42,299
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17185

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sevens View Post


    3. #1023
      Banned
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      kerala
      Posts
      13,115
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by kannettan View Post

    4. #1024
      lets celebrate frndship
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Kannettan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Singaara Chennaiii :D
      Posts
      42,299
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17185

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sevens View Post


    5. #1025
      Banned
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      kerala
      Posts
      13,115
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by kannettan View Post

    6. #1026
      Thamburan
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      jagan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      3,582
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      3216

      Default

      Congrats sevens bhai

    7. #1027
      Thamburan
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      jagan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      3,582
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      3216

      Default

      "I dOnt knOw abOut cricket but still i watch cricket tO see sachin's play-
      NOt because i lOve his play its because tO knOw the reasOn why my cOuntry's prOductiOn reduced tO 5O % when he is in batting"-

      BARRACK OBAMA (Article in India TOday)

    8. #1028
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,207
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30027

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jagan View Post
      "I dOnt knOw abOut cricket but still i watch cricket tO see sachin's play-
      NOt because i lOve his play its because tO knOw the reasOn why my cOuntry's prOductiOn reduced tO 5O % when he is in batting"-

      BARRACK OBAMA (Article in India TOday)
      Ovva Ithu valla Sachin communityilum kandathano???

    9. #1029
      Thamburan
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      jagan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      3,582
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      3216

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Digambaran View Post
      Ovva Ithu valla Sachin communityilum kandathano???

    10. #1030
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Unity's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      248
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      812

      Default

      Thanks Jagan...

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •