• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 363 of 364 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364 LastLast
    Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3634
    1. #3621
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Never really took a liking to Reigns. Had more to do with his booking than his athleticism. But yeah, tragic news
      true
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    2. #3622
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Becky Lynch
      Johnny Gargano
      Lynch recent aayi kidukkan attitude. pinne delivered the best match of evolution with charlotte. between gargano enthu patti?
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    3. #3623
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      4,220
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      115493

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Smartu View Post
      Lynch recent aayi kidukkan attitude. pinne delivered the best match of evolution with charlotte. between gargano enthu patti?
      Heel Turn
      Main gehra tamas tu sunhera savera
      Main tera o, main tera
      Musaafir main bhatka tu mera basera
      Main tera o.. main tera

      Tu jugnu chamakta
      Main jungle ghanera
      Main tera aa...

    4. #3624
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Heel Turn
      Already heel aarnille? Alestier black vs ciampa match nu sesham. take over Brooklyn il face aarno?
      Last edited by Smartu; 30th October 2018 at 02:53 PM.
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    5. #3625
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      4,220
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      115493

      Default

      All things said, Survivor Series was not a patch on War games 2. But Heel Bryan vs Heel Lesnar was so ****ing good. Both from an athletic point of view as well as a psychological point of view. And I've never seen anyone selling the knee to the face as brutally as Lesnar. The best match Lesnar had since his bout with Styles last year

      Rollins vs Nakamura was all kinds of awesome once it shifted gears in the last third. Needs a sequel, preferably at Wrestlemania

      Charlotte turning heel against Rousey was good, but would have preferred heel Lynch against Face Rousey.
      Main gehra tamas tu sunhera savera
      Main tera o, main tera
      Musaafir main bhatka tu mera basera
      Main tera o.. main tera

      Tu jugnu chamakta
      Main jungle ghanera
      Main tera aa...

    6. #3626
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      All things said, Survivor Series was not a patch on War games 2. But Heel Bryan vs Heel Lesnar was so ****ing good. Both from an athletic point of view as well as a psychological point of view. And I've never seen anyone selling the knee to the face as brutally as Lesnar. The best match Lesnar had since his bout with Styles last year

      Rollins vs Nakamura was all kinds of awesome once it shifted gears in the last third. Needs a sequel, preferably at Wrestlemania

      Charlotte turning heel against Rousey was good, but would have preferred heel Lynch against Face Rousey.
      Survivor series whole raw vs smackdown shit ozhichu nirthiyal entertaining aarnu especially last 2 matches. Aake mosham aayi thoniya match Tag team match mathre ullu. cruiserweight championship also nalla rasarnu.
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    7. #3627
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      4,220
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      115493

      Default

      Black vs Ciampa for the NXT title was very good. But it pales in comparison with one of the greatest ever NXT title matches, Ricochet vs Gargano. Fast paced, thrilling, stunning. One runs out of adjectives to describe this Supreme feat of athleticism from both. And the climax sets up Elimination Chamber nicely

      The men's RR was too predictable with Rollins prevailing in the end. The only refreshing part was Nia Jax entering and eating a 619, super kick and an RKO

      For the first time ever, the women's division is literally producing gold match after match. Seriously looking forward to watching Lynch take on Rousey
      Main gehra tamas tu sunhera savera
      Main tera o, main tera
      Musaafir main bhatka tu mera basera
      Main tera o.. main tera

      Tu jugnu chamakta
      Main jungle ghanera
      Main tera aa...

    8. #3628
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      Black vs Ciampa for the NXT title was very good. But it pales in comparison with one of the greatest ever NXT title matches, Ricochet vs Gargano. Fast paced, thrilling, stunning. One runs out of adjectives to describe this Supreme feat of athleticism from both. And the climax sets up Elimination Chamber nicely

      The men's RR was too predictable with Rollins prevailing in the end. The only refreshing part was Nia Jax entering and eating a 619, super kick and an RKO

      For the first time ever, the women's division is literally producing gold match after match. Seriously looking forward to watching Lynch take on Rousey
      Men's division matches ellam underwhelming aarnu in RR. Royla rumble matches also bore aarnu. Gargano vs Ricochet kaananam
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    9. #3629
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      4,220
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      115493

      Default

      The match card for Wrestlemania looks very underwhelming.

      Kofi vs Bryan ought to be good. Rousey vs Lynch one on one was going to be much better than a triple threat with Charlotte. Not sure how Triple H and Batista can deliver a match living up to the standards of their previous wm encounter
      Main gehra tamas tu sunhera savera
      Main tera o, main tera
      Musaafir main bhatka tu mera basera
      Main tera o.. main tera

      Tu jugnu chamakta
      Main jungle ghanera
      Main tera aa...

    10. #3630
      Active User
      is Nothing
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,438
      Mentioned
      168 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42213

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      The match card for Wrestlemania looks very underwhelming.

      Kofi vs Bryan ought to be good. Rousey vs Lynch one on one was going to be much better than a triple threat with Charlotte. Not sure how Triple H and Batista can deliver a match living up to the standards of their previous wm encounter
      Card looks more like their run of the mil PPV. Pakshe potential ulla oru paadu matches undu. Kofi- Bryan could steal the show based on their chemistry in the first gauntlet match and elimination chamber. Pinne AJ ulla ethu matchum can be a five star match. Add Orton to that mix and they could be epic. pinne Lesner - Rollins, Roman- Drew ellam thane hard hitting aavum. Coming to main event whether you like her or not charlotte is a beast in the ring. Personally enikum charlotte inclusion istayilelum she is the best out of those three just considering in ring work and they will definitely put on a show.
      The dream of being alive even in the shape of a human

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •