PDA

View Full Version : njan kanda Bhramaram...ividuthe ulghadanam ithu thanneyavatte...

uday
29th June 2009, 01:29 PM
Last Saturday kollam aradhaniyil ninnum bhramaram kandu.6.15p.m show..companion was my one and only intimate friend, she is my wife.

Let me first tell her opinion about the movie...a good cinema with an outstanding performance of an actor.

Balcony was full with family 90% occupancy and rest with bachelors. Down stair classes, I did not check but there was huge crowd during intervel outside, looked like the show was full. The atmospehere was quite good with silence. So enjoyed every bit and spot of the screen during the show without any hindrances.

Now about my opinion....Blessy is again proving he is the finest director of malayalam movie arena of today. Although he failed to concentrate on a few things, the potentail strength he had shown in execution of the movie trashes out such silly flaws.

I cannot say it is totally a road movie but partially a road movie because a few very important incidents of the movie are happening away from the road, at the home, in coimbatore and in high range.

Blessy has soughted the family bondage as the main theme for his film yet another time. This time I believe he himself got mesmerised by the performance of the lead character and failed to concentrate on the beutification of the supporting characters and main theme. Thus the main actress became a big flop, the daughter of the main charcter is never a right choice, the dubbing of this child character is very very poor. The mother's performance is not up to mark. As a result the intensity of the family bondage is not feeling into its totality. At the same time the outstanding performance of the main character simply makes our mind forget about such dull scenes so quickly and come back into the next scene with an awesome ace and travel along with him. Yes from the begining to the end we are travelling along with him. There is nothing else remains in our eyes or mind, only one character..the lead character...his mesmerising performance...that is all..

I got wonderstruck at so many times watching mohanlal as Sivankutty...it is totally a different mohanlal..this film shows that we have still not explored even a 25% of his talent...there is a lot and lot remains in him to come out...

Just for bringing out such an imaculate performance from Mohanlal I salute Blessy.

Also Blessy has shown the courage to carry through a movie brilliantly and simply on the basis of the main character alone without having a fresh plot or story. The road incidents are excellent and the climax because a man like sivankutty can not do any revenge on his enemy...I would have been against Blessy if this character was making any revenge....however Blessy won the game.

The camera is stunning except in a few scenes. The nature beauty is simply superb. Of course the whole crew of this movie must had experienced a lot of difficulties while shooting. The rough terrains and dangerously terrific shots witnessing it. So another salute to them.

The back ground score is very good. Also the songs are good.

Now on Mohanlal..I have no words to describe this man's acting capabilities...I would say I have become a hardcore fan of him one more time....that is all I can say...

This is a sure superb hit because good opinion is there plus watching Mohanlal alone is worth paying for this movie.

munshi02
29th June 2009, 01:30 PM
welcome weone annaaaaaaaaaa great review thanks annaaaaa

Mr.Cool
29th June 2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks Uday

Mallik Bhai
29th June 2009, 01:31 PM
first of all, thankx for a well-written review...

pinne ee paranjapole family audience onnum padathinilla, lal fans maathrame ulloo....adhond adhangu edit cheydhekkoo tto!

Niranjan
29th June 2009, 01:32 PM
Appurathu vayichu...

ennalum irikkatte oru thanks koodi :party:

Fontu
thanks for the review uday anna.

Saroj Kumar
welcome annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :welcome: :party: Kalakkan review, I think it is your first review after keerthichakra.

Nick Nack
29th June 2009, 01:34 PM
Thanx Uday... nice review... so families inde thirakundalle...

Saturday njan Guruvaayoor il undayirunnu... avide Matnee and 1st Show were housefull...

Mr.Cool
welcome annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :welcome: :party: Kalakkan review, I think it is your first review after keerthichakra.

weone HALLO -ku review ittirinnu ennanu ente orma!:|

DurbalaN
Kidu Review .. thanks uday

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 01:36 PM
weone HALLO -ku review ittirinnu ennanu ente orma!:|
Njan athalla udeshiche, pulli keerthichakra veendum kandathinu sesham(VCD) review ittirunnu, atha :venda:

Cooldude
29th June 2009, 01:37 PM
Thanx Uday anna.. welcome to SS..

Malayalee
29th June 2009, 01:38 PM
Thnx for d review uday/weone

uday
29th June 2009, 01:39 PM
first of all, thankx for a well-written review...

pinne ee paranjapole family audience onnum padathinilla, lal fans maathrame ulloo....adhond adhangu edit cheydhekkoo tto!

endha dino ingane kuttikale pole.....:dukham:
enne ningal oru kallan aakki....:eek:

Hari Kuttan
29th June 2009, 01:39 PM
thnx weone anna.. :)

Mallik Bhai
29th June 2009, 01:40 PM
endha dino ingane kuttikale pole.....:dukham:
enne ningal oru kallan aakki....:eek:
sorry annaa...

pittham pidicha oro bhoothangal reliable reportsum kond ivide karangi nadappund...theateril poya ningaleyaano avareyaano njaan vishwasikkendadh...ninga thanne para!

uday
29th June 2009, 01:41 PM
Njan athalla udeshiche, pulli keerthichakra veendum kandathinu sesham(VCD) review ittirunnu, atha :venda:

athu sariyanu...culcutta newsinum oru review ittirunno ennoru samsayam..ithil etha munne sambhavichathu ennu ormayilla...

uday
29th June 2009, 01:43 PM
sorry annaa...

pittham pidicha oro bhoothangal reliable reportsum kond ivide karangi nadappund...theateril poya ningaleyaano avareyaano njaan vishwasikkendadh...ninga thanne para!

lo..langane..ok....thettidharichu...thettidharichu ....sorry..

avanmarodu poyi thoongi chavan para....
padam kandu ellavanmarum kannu thalli irippa...
athinte askithaya....

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 01:44 PM
athu sariyanu...culcutta newsinum oru review ittirunno ennoru samsayam..ithil etha munne sambhavichathu ennu ormayilla...
Btw, enthokke viseshangal anna :grin:

munshi02
29th June 2009, 01:44 PM
sorry annaa...

padam kanda njan parayanathu viswasicha mathi chila @realisitc@ konapanmar paryanathu annan puchichu thalliyere:suicide:

uday
29th June 2009, 01:45 PM

good..good...

munshi02

pm ettu chodichapore manushya :chekuthan:

uday

soukarya pedilla..entha..enthelum cheyyan uddesam undo...undel para njan angu tvm varam...

uday
29th June 2009, 01:46 PM
enne welcome cheytha ella SS friendsinum thanks....

Mallik Bhai
29th June 2009, 01:47 PM
lo..langane..ok....thettidharichu...thettidharichu ....sorry..

avanmarodu poyi thoongi chavan para....
padam kandu ellavanmarum kannu thalli irippa...
athinte askithaya....

padam kanda njan parayanathu viswasicha mathi chila @realisitc@ konapanmar paryanathu annan puchichu thalliyere:suicide:

randaam thiyathi kazhiyumbo askitha koodi verendhokkeyo aavumenn thonnunnu...!!!

uday
29th June 2009, 01:48 PM
randaam thiyathi kazhiyumbo askitha koodi verendhokkeyo aavumenn thonnunnu...!!!

athum odan chance undu...kure chalu okke undennu thonnunnu...for kids...

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 01:50 PM
good..good...

Kayyilirppokke seriyayo :alochana:

Rayappane kondu njaan methoode vaalu veyppichu kalayum :evil:

Abhi
29th June 2009, 01:50 PM
THANKS ANNA.......

sertzui
29th June 2009, 01:53 PM
Matte forathilum vayichu......... Ivide oru special thanks again.

Kumbidi
29th June 2009, 01:59 PM
Thakarppan review... :hurray:

Tony
29th June 2009, 01:59 PM
Udayananu thaaram...
thanks for the review.

Shine
29th June 2009, 02:02 PM
Thanks Uday

uday
29th June 2009, 02:04 PM
Kayyilirppokke seriyayo :alochana:

Rayappane kondu njaan methoode vaalu veyppichu kalayum :evil:

kayyilirippu sariyayal njan njan allathe aaville..:haha:

pakshe kai sari aayi varunnu..90% ok..

uday
29th June 2009, 02:05 PM
Udayananu thaaram...
thanks for the review.

pazhaya SS username thanne mathi ennangu theerumanichu...

UdayaBhanU
29th June 2009, 02:09 PM
thaanx udyaaa....:welcome:

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:17 PM
kayyilirippu sariyayal njan njan allathe aaville..:haha:

pakshe kai sari aayi varunnu..90% ok..
:vchiri: Anyway annanu mail kittyille?

Tony
29th June 2009, 02:20 PM
pazhaya SS username thanne mathi ennangu theerumanichu...

pazhaya SS aanennu karuthi vere chilar chernnirunnu... enthayalum aa vazhi gunangal undu... :blush:

Mallik Bhai
29th June 2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks uday.
It seems you are another lal fan here.

:):paavam....

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:24 PM
pazhaya SS aanennu karuthi vere chilar chernnirunnu... enthayalum aa vazhi gunangal undu... :blush:
Yeah yeah :peace:

munshi02
29th June 2009, 02:27 PM
soukarya pedilla..entha..enthelum cheyyan uddesam undo...undel para njan angu tvm varam...

anna vannu oru full vangi tha pls

pappadam
29th June 2009, 02:27 PM
Udayeettaaa kalakkan reviewwwwwwwwwwwwww :Yahoo:

uday
29th June 2009, 02:29 PM
:vchiri: Anyway annanu mail kittyille?

illa.....

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:30 PM
illa.....
:eek: Njan invi ayachirunnallo

uday
29th June 2009, 02:35 PM

nannayi...........

uday
29th June 2009, 02:36 PM
:eek: Njan invi ayachirunnallo

kittiyilla..kittiyilla..kittiyilla...

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:38 PM
kittiyilla..kittiyilla..kittiyilla...
kshamikku kshamikku kshamikku. :dukham:

uday
29th June 2009, 02:38 PM
Thanks uday.
It seems you are another lal fan here.

thanksinu..swagatham....

ithu another lal fan onnum alla..oru onnara lal fan aanu..

thudangiyittu ethandu pathirupathanchu varshangal aayi...

OK....

uday
29th June 2009, 02:39 PM
kshamikku kshamikku kshamikku. :dukham:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

uday
29th June 2009, 02:40 PM
anna vannu oru full vangi tha pls

mosakodan..onnu udakkam ennu vachappol..verum vellathil othukki...:pranthan:

Mallik Bhai
29th June 2009, 02:42 PM

:kalakki::kalakki::kalakki::kalakki:avanu innathekkulladhu poorthiyaayi!

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:43 PM
thanksinu..swagatham....

OK....
:clap::clap::clap: Innathe punch dialogue. Chunikutta mathiyodey :wink:

Govardhan
29th June 2009, 02:54 PM
Thanks Uday Kumar

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 02:57 PM
Pazhakkam koodiyalum chembu chembu tanne, swarnam onnum akillallo! :idea:
Pazhakkam koodiya wineinu taste koodum, athariyaavo :wink:

pappadam
29th June 2009, 02:59 PM

chembu chembaayi thanne nilkumalloo:vchiri:
allathe AAkri aakillallo :haha::haha::haha:

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 03:00 PM
chembu chembaayi thanne nilkumalloo:vchiri:
allathe AAkri aakillallo :haha::haha::haha:
:ennekollu: :ennekollu: :hurray:

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 03:06 PM
Sorry, atariilayirunnu, thanks for the info!
No mention, mammuni ennaal vivaramillathavan ennathu implied aanu :icecream:

Saroj Kumar
29th June 2009, 03:09 PM
Akri akum mone, clavu pidikkunnatine patti kettittundu, ingine pazhakkam chennu clavu pidikunnatu akri akkane pattoo.
Nee onnu nere kuliche, clavu pidichu kaanum =))

Niranjan
29th June 2009, 03:11 PM
Akri akum mone, clavu pidikkunnatine patti kettittundu, ingine pazhakkam chennu clavu pidikunnatu akri akkane pattoo.

athum perukki nadakkanallo nammal nadakkunnathu alle :kollaam:

lalistheonlySuperStar
29th June 2009, 03:31 PM
Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

Tony
29th June 2009, 03:37 PM
Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

litos id thiriichu kittiyathu kondavum superinokke ithrem neettam:sun:

FRIEND
29th June 2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks again Uday bhai.....:kidilam:

uday
29th June 2009, 04:00 PM
pakshe swarnam chembu avathillallo..ithu atha enam...:emo:

nammalu kaanunna palarum pazhakkam koodi chembinteyum standard okke kazhinju irumbaayi pinneyum thaazhottu valarnnodirikkaya...oru release kandittu maasangal aayi...

Sree
29th June 2009, 05:03 PM
haha..ente guess thetteela...pazhaya SSile ID :vedi:

thanks annaa

double chankan
29th June 2009, 05:10 PM
thnx uday anna

uday
29th June 2009, 05:13 PM
haha..ente guess thetteela...pazhaya SSile ID :vedi:

thanks annaa

athu thanne.................:rofl:

lalistheonlySuperStar
29th June 2009, 05:20 PM
litos id thiriichu kittiyathu kondavum superinokke ithrem neettam:sun:
ithra nalum kadichu pidichirunnu
ini vayyaaaaaaaa :santaclaus:

uday
29th June 2009, 05:22 PM
ithra nalum kadichu pidichirunnu
ini vayyaaaaaaaa :santaclaus:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Sree
29th June 2009, 05:24 PM
athu thanne.................:rofl:

mittayi edukkoo aakhoshikkoo :kidilam:

uday
29th June 2009, 05:40 PM
mittayi edukkoo aakhoshikkoo :kidilam:

ha..ha..athu kalakki.....:yo:

kuttoos
29th June 2009, 06:11 PM
thanku weone

Ali Imran
29th June 2009, 07:45 PM
Last Saturday kollam aradhaniyil ninnum bhramaram kandu.6.15p.m show..companion was my one and only intimate friend, she is my wife.

Let me first tell her opinion about the movie...a good cinema with an outstanding performance of an actor.

Balcony was full with family 90% occupancy and rest with bachelors. Down stair classes, I did not check but there was huge crowd during intervel outside, looked like the show was full. The atmospehere was quite good with silence. So enjoyed every bit and spot of the screen during the show without any hindrances.

Now about my opinion....Blessy is again proving he is the finest director of malayalam movie arena of today. Although he failed to concentrate on a few things, the potentail strength he had shown in execution of the movie trashes out such silly flaws.

I cannot say it is totally a road movie but partially a road movie because a few very important incidents of the movie are happening away from the road, at the home, in coimbatore and in high range.

Blessy has soughted the family bondage as the main theme for his film yet another time. This time I believe he himself got mesmerised by the performance of the lead character and failed to concentrate on the beutification of the supporting characters and main theme. Thus the main actress became a big flop, the daughter of the main charcter is never a right choice, the dubbing of this child character is very very poor. The mother's performance is not up to mark. As a result the intensity of the family bondage is not feeling into its totality. At the same time the outstanding performance of the main character simply makes our mind forget about such dull scenes so quickly and come back into the next scene with an awesome ace and travel along with him. Yes from the begining to the end we are travelling along with him. There is nothing else remains in our eyes or mind, only one character..the lead character...his mesmerising performance...that is all..

I got wonderstruck at so many times watching mohanlal as Sivankutty...it is totally a different mohanlal..this film shows that we have still not explored even a 25% of his talent...there is a lot and lot remains in him to come out...

Just for bringing out such an imaculate performance from Mohanlal I salute Blessy.

Also Blessy has shown the courage to carry through a movie brilliantly and simply on the basis of the main character alone without having a fresh plot or story. The road incidents are excellent and the climax because a man like sivankutty can not do any revenge on his enemy...I would have been against Blessy if this character was making any revenge....however Blessy won the game.

The camera is stunning except in a few scenes. The nature beauty is simply superb. Of course the whole crew of this movie must had experienced a lot of difficulties while shooting. The rough terrains and dangerously terrific shots witnessing it. So another salute to them.

The back ground score is very good. Also the songs are good.

Now on Mohanlal..I have no words to describe this man's acting capabilities...I would say I have become a hardcore fan of him one more time....that is all I can say...

This is a sure superb hit because good opinion is there plus watching Mohanlal alone is worth paying for this movie.

weone anna nice review welcome to ss:kayyadi:
123 here

Robert Langdon
29th June 2009, 08:09 PM
Thanx weone anna:kudi:

Mr.Lonely
29th June 2009, 08:11 PM
Excellent review uday, thanks.
eppo families okke vannu thundagi alle.. kollam

SuryaVanshi
29th June 2009, 08:27 PM
thanks udhay good review :thanks:

CiD DaSaN
29th June 2009, 08:45 PM
Well written review... thanks anna !

navarannan
29th June 2009, 09:36 PM
Nalla cinema kandal thirichariyan sense ullavarkkokke Bhramaram ishtapettu...

Ullil snehathinteyum, alivinteyum neerurava vattiyittillathavrkkokke ShivanKutty oru vedanayayi..

Weone macha, thanks for a very matured review

praveenshankar
30th June 2009, 09:41 AM
thanks uday.

uday
30th June 2009, 01:21 PM

Ullil snehathinteyum, alivinteyum neerurava vattiyittillathavrkkokke ShivanKutty oru vedanayayi..

thanks for the compliment...............

Abhi
30th June 2009, 01:23 PM
thanks for the compliment...............
Uday anna..nattil undo......onnu kanam..ketto...after july 21st yah

Tony
30th June 2009, 01:35 PM

:dancing::dancing:

uday
30th June 2009, 01:40 PM
Uday anna..nattil undo......onnu kanam..ketto...after july 21st yah

okies..ippol bangalore-il aanu...

uday
2nd July 2009, 01:00 PM
a negative meaning word from the English language has now attained a positive beauty through bhramaram...

BRUTAL......

Blessy and Mohanalal together have given an innocent beauty to this word now....

Feel like brutal is no more brutal but innocent and passionate.....

Shambu
2nd July 2009, 02:56 PM
a negative meaning word from english language has now attained a positive beauty through bharmaram...

BRUTAL......

Blessy and Mohanalal together have given an innocent beauty to this word now....

yes...
sharikkum orupaadu arthangal ullathu poley thonnum ... ithu varey kettathil vachu eniku ettavum ishtappetta caption "Brutally Innocent" ....

nice review annaa.. :nallatha::nallatha:

Tony
2nd July 2009, 02:59 PM
a negative meaning word from english language has now attained a positive beauty through bharmaram...

BRUTAL......

Yes... fully agree with you...

uday
2nd July 2009, 03:41 PM
yes...
sharikkum orupaadu arthangal ullathu poley thonnum ... ithu varey kettathil vachu eniku ettavum ishtappetta caption "Brutally Innocent" ....

nice review annaa.. :nallatha::nallatha:

thanks........

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 03:44 PM
BRAHMARAM MEGAHIT

PATTANATHIL BOOTHAM UTTER FLOP AVATTE

Kuttisrank
2nd July 2009, 03:45 PM
BRAHMARAM MEGAHIT

PATTANATHIL BOOTHAM UTTER FLOP AVATTE

megahit onum aavan pokunnilla suhruthe....
maximum oru hit..
ningal ethu nattilaanu jeevikkunnathu.... :grin:

Bhoothathinte posters okke nannaayittundu....

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 03:48 PM
Megahit ayilenkil nammal megahit akum ee foruthil
Ith lal fans mathramulla forum aan, Ikka fansinde koott onnum
ivide kittile venamenkil vere foruthil poyiko?

Dileep fansine polum lal fan ayi matiyedutha forum aan..alla pinne..
lalettande adutha avande kalli..ivide admin,Moderator elaam nammal thanne....

Kuttisrank
2nd July 2009, 03:54 PM

Mammooty aayaalum lal aayaalum nalla cinemakal vijayikkanam..:clapping:

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 03:59 PM
Mammootty ayal vijayikanda, Lal aya vijayichal madhi..

Tony
2nd July 2009, 04:04 PM

Enthinu parayunnu, mammootty fansine polum lal fan aayi varaan prerippicha forum alle?:cheers:

uday
2nd July 2009, 04:09 PM
Mammooty aayaalum lal aayaalum nalla cinemakal vijayikkanam..:clapping:

oru valiya thiricharivinte paathayiloode aadymayi sancharichu thudangiya kuttisrankinu abhivaadyangal....

Ali Imran
2nd July 2009, 04:16 PM
Enthinu parayunnu, mammootty fansine polum lal fan aayi varaan prerippicha forum alle?:cheers:

pinalathe......:ennekollu:

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 04:22 PM

:ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu:

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:25 PM
Sathyam Pakshe ethinekallum vitt athala

Ivide kure lal fans ikka fansinde vesham chamayunund....

Zodiacinde Suni namboothiri kalli..kollaaam...

Raveendran,Kuttishrank,Erali...ha...ha.....

SSinde oru vidhiye....

Moderator sthanam kodukaam enn paranja aarum vannile?...

Ara manikoorum oru manikoorum villich samsarichath veruthe aayo?

Appurath eniyum valla topic undo enn nokk..pokki kond vann ivide iddddddddddooooooooooo

Arjun
2nd July 2009, 04:26 PM

\

:kiki::kiki::kiki::kiki::kiki:

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:28 PM
Ende ban pinvalichathinde pinilum oru goodalochana ilathe ila..

Njan ivide fight cheythal mattulavar keri varan chance und athukond thalkalum ban cheyanda enoru neekam

Orupad mammootty thread thudangiyal aarenkilum varathe irikila ennoru idea....

Shivettane itt guess me thangiyal chilappo shivettan vann postiyalo....ha...ha...

Ssinde oru gathikede..rajappan thengamood enthu parayunnu..avande oru avastha..

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:30 PM
Enne Ban cheyunille?.....Ban pinvalichu enn oru lal fan ikka faninod phoniloode parayunnu...

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 04:30 PM

Njan ivide fight cheythal mattulavar keri varan chance und athukond thalkalum ban cheyanda enoru neekam

Shivettane itt guess me thangiyal chilappo shivettan vann postiyalo....ha...ha...

Personal chori venda. Ithu gmail allennu ormayil irikkatte.

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:34 PM
Sheri admin sire, Ith personal chri alla

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 04:36 PM
Sheri admin sire, Ith personal chri alla
Ninne ithu vare mammootty foruthil thiricheduthille :lol:

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:36 PM
Tony kutta?

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:37 PM
Ninne ithu vare mammootty foruthil thiricheduthille :lol:

Illa enikk ithumathi

AAlibabayum 41 lalunnikallum

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 04:41 PM
Illa enikk ithumathi

AAlibabayum 41 lalunnikallum
Appo theri vili okke niruthi nallavan aavan theerumaanicho. Enthaayalum ningale dhaivam rakshikkatte :lol:

Govardhan
2nd July 2009, 04:43 PM
Theri villikanam ennund pakshe rajappan thengamoodin sankadam vanaalo?

Kumabsara topic okke thudangan paranju pulli kumbidiyod......ha..ha....

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 04:48 PM

ha ha ha ha ha "Ningale ellavarkkum pediyanalle" ennu swayam paranju nadanna aalippo rajappan thengumoodine pedichu nallavanaayi alel :lol: :lol: Enthayalum dhaivam ningale rakshikkatte :lol: :lol:

Maharajav
2nd July 2009, 04:59 PM
thanks uday anna

Ali Imran
2nd July 2009, 05:02 PM

foruthine kanuthatathe irkan ninepole orutha venamenu thoni athukonda ban pinvalichathe

Saroj Kumar
2nd July 2009, 05:04 PM
foruthine kanuthatathe irkan ninepole orutha venamenu thoni athukonda ban pinvalichathe
:ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu: :ennekollu:

Robert Langdon
2nd July 2009, 05:05 PM
=)) =)) =)) =))

Abhi
2nd July 2009, 05:09 PM

spot on..........:nallatha::nallatha::nallatha::nallath a::nallatha::nallatha:

Kumbidi
2nd July 2009, 05:40 PM

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

double chankan
2nd July 2009, 06:36 PM
thayagarajan font okke maatiyallo.....

Sree
2nd July 2009, 07:55 PM

:ennekollu: :ennekollu:

Sree
2nd July 2009, 07:59 PM

=))=))=))=))

pappadam
3rd July 2009, 02:26 AM

Daaaa neee ivideyumethiyaaaaaa :rollonfloor:
Ninne paranjuvittitu chettanmar olinju nilkukyaano enthu sambhavinkkunnu ennariyaaaaaan :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

uday
8th July 2009, 10:40 AM
ellam ezhuthiyathinidayil oru kaaryam parayan marannu poyi....

The costumes of Mohanlal's character in this movie was superb..

padathinte tone-num moodinum cherunna best selection..athine kurichu aarum ithuvare paranju kettilla...pakshe Mohanlalinte characterisation paripoornathayil ethikkunnathil aa costumesum oru valiya panku vahichittundu.....

especially rustic behaviour vendi varunna oro scenesilum aa costumes koodi abhinayikkunnudu ennu thonni sarikkum....

a special congrats to the costumer....

uday
17th July 2009, 04:13 PM
ente oru friend, he is a big personality, theateril poyi cinema kaanunna swabhavam ulla all alla..

enthayalum ente nirbandhathinu vazhangi pulli kudumbasametham poyi bhramaram kandu..last sunday...

kandu kazhinju theateril ninnum purathu varunnathinu munne enne vilichu..

otta variye paranjullu avan appol..."ee padam enne paranju vittu kaanichathinu many many thanks...."

enikku abhimanam thonniya nimisham...Blessyum Lalettanum athraykkum nammale koodi ee padathiloode elite cheyyunnu...abhimanathode namukku aarodum parayan sadhikkunnu...I saw Bhramaram and I am a Mohanlal fan....

munshi02
17th July 2009, 04:44 PM
ente oru friend, he is a big personality, theateril poyi cinema kaanunna swabhavam ulla all alla..

enthayalum ente nirbandhathinu vazhangi pulli kudumbasametham poyi bhramaram kandu..last sunday...

kandu kazhinju theateril ninnum purathu varunnathinu munne enne vilichu..

otta variye paranjullu avan appol..."ee padam enne paranju vittu kaanichathinu many many thanks...."

enikku abhimanam thonniya nimisham...Blessyum Lalettanum athraykkum nammale koodi ee padathiloode elite cheyyunnu...abhimanathode namukku aarodum parayan sadhikkunnu...I saw Bhramaram and I am a Mohanlal fan....

bhramaram oke kanathavanmarku malayala cinemayude nala padathe kurichu vivaram elathionda

bootham oke kandu thimirkunavanmare adichu kolenda kalam kazhinju :Yahoo::Yahoo:

uday
17th July 2009, 04:49 PM
bhramaram oke kanathavanmarku malayala cinemayude nala padathe kurichu vivaram elathionda

bootham oke kandu thimirkunavanmare adichu kolenda kalam kazhinju :Yahoo::Yahoo:

angu poyo.....

munshi02
17th July 2009, 04:52 PM
angu poyo.....

poyi eni olivil ninum veliyil va :puker::puker::puker:

uday
17th July 2009, 04:54 PM
poyi eni olivil ninum veliyil va :puker::puker::puker:

ha..ha...mudinja thirakkum presnangalum..

ithinidayil just two days mathramanu nattil undayirunnathu..

athum because my youngest daughter had an emergency surgery for appendicitis..

molude engineering admission edukkan polum koode poyathu wife aanu...

Pankajakshan
17th July 2009, 04:58 PM

Hai anugrahettan :lol: :lol:

Aliyaa orkutil paranja poley ninakk njangalodonnum deshyam illa ennu vishwasikunnu :lol: Njan mailinu reply ittitt endhaa anugrahetta reply adikkaanjey ..Enich vishamam aayi ketto :karachil:

munshi02
17th July 2009, 05:01 PM
Hai anugrahettan :lol: :lol:

Aliyaa orkutil paranja poley ninakk njangalodonnum deshyam illa ennu vishwasikunnu :lol: Njan mailinu reply ittitt endhaa anugrahetta reply adikkaanjey ..Enich vishamam aayi ketto :karachil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::rofl: pavathinte oro kashtapadukal

munshi02
17th July 2009, 05:02 PM
ha..ha...mudinja thirakkum presnangalum..

ithinidayil just two days mathramanu nattil undayirunnathu..

athum because my youngest daughter had an emergency surgery for appendicitis..

molude engineering admission edukkan polum koode poyathu wife aanu...

povuva mobilil vilikan polum vaya alle :party::party::party:

uday
17th July 2009, 05:04 PM
povuva mobilil vilikan polum vaya alle :party::party::party:

satyam paranjal orthilla....:(

UdayaBhanU
17th July 2009, 05:19 PM
innu the hindu friday review il vanna oru article abt bramaram...

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2009/07/17/stories/2009071751350100.htm

Unforgettable journey

SARASWATHY NAGARAJAN

Blessy’s ‘Bhramaram’ travels through uncharted territory to set a new milestone for Malayalam films.

I had decided before how I wanted each frame to be.

http://www.hindu.com/fr/2009/07/17/images/2009071751350101.jpg

Blessy is back on track with his tautly crafted ‘Bhramaram,’ which has Mohanlal setting the screen aflame with his searing role of Sivankutty. A genre-breaking film in Malayalam, ‘Bhramaram’ takes viewers on a breathtaking journey with many a gut-wrenching, surprising twist at every turn. Each frame and character in the film undergoes changes, revealing new facets that keep the viewers on the edge. ‘Bhramaram’ has proved with a vengeance that Blessy has found his path after losing his way in the wilderness for a while.
“This is a psychological thriller, a first of its kind in Malayalam. Unlike the ‘investigative suspense stories’ that many of us have made, Blessy has come up with a superbly woven film that hinges on the guilt of some of its characters and how the truth comes back to haunt them after several years. Moreover, I would rate it as one of the best works of Mohanlal, if not the best. Blessy has travelled a long way with this film,” says filmmaker B. Unnikrishnan, a master of thrillers.
Blessy, schooled in the Padmarajan and Bharatan style of filmmaking, agrees that it was a conscious decision to search for a new idiom and theme that would live up to the expectations of his fans.
“I wanted to prove that I could make such a film. It was a deliberate choice to give something fresh to viewers of Malayalam cinema; to bring in a new pattern of filmmaking,” says Blessy who has scripted and directed the film that tells the story of three former classmates. Determined to go in for a new narrative style, Blessy commissioned an artist to do the storyboard to decide the composition of each shot and frame.
“The second half of the film was shot almost completely in various vehicles and so I knew it would be boring to have too many frames of the same kind. Long before we thought of how we could film the scenes, I had decided how I wanted each frame to be,” explains Blessy.
Homework that is apparent to those in the business of filmmaking, says Sathyan Anthikkad who adds that he saw the film twice – once as a viewer and then as a filmmaker to understand how certain frames were shot and to savour Mohanlal’s masterly act.
Top marks
“I give Blessy top marks for drawing the best out of Mohanlal in this role, for the sincerity towards his craft and for daring to experiment. At a time when even scripts are written on the sets, Blessy has devoted time and thought to develop a complete storyboard and enhanced it with some excellent casting. Moreover, as a filmmaker I know how difficult it is to get some of the frames he has filmed, that too in the dark in the middle of traffic. Ajayan Vincent’s cinematography is outstanding,” avers Sathyan.
Blessy says that some cinematographers were reluctant to take up the assignment considering the logistics, expense and time that would be needed to shoot the film. Finally it was filmed by Ajayan Vincent (whose previous works in Malayalam was ‘Adharvam’ and ‘Thoovaanathumbikkal’) whose scintillating work has enhanced the storytelling.
Challenging task
“The task was physically and mentally challenging but I enjoyed the experience. It could be because I did not approach the film with a conventional frame of mind. I tried to do justice to the story and the director,” says Ajayan. According to him, they had to design new equipment to shoot certain scenes. “For instance, scenes of Mohanlal and Suresh Menon travelling in a cab in Coimbatore were risky to shoot. It was in the middle of traffic and we had to design a new apparatus to swing from one side of the cab to the other…” explains Ajayan. His wife, Priya, was in charge of the special effects for the film.
To get the right look for his characters Blessy chose to cast comedian and mimic Suresh Menon and V.G. Murali Krishnan in the two other main roles in the film. And both of them have delivered.
Unni, Suresh’s character in the film, has opened the doors to Mollywood to the talented Bollywood-based actor.
“I realised I was wasting my time in Bollywood. Thanks to my director, I was able to realise my dream of acting with Mohanlal. I was like putty in Blessy’s hand; I was told be myself… this city slicker,” says Suresh laughing.
Murali too says he sensed the potential of his character, Alex, as soon as he read the screenplay. “I had blind faith in my director’s skill and he had the same confidence in me,” says Murali who is flooded with offers after his sterling performance.
For Blessy it is a vindication of his belief in his skills as a filmmaker and writer. Sathyan minces no words when he says that unless such experiments are encouraged and supported by viewers, Malayalam cinema might find itself in a cul de sac. “We need such novel thinking and efforts. Not all of us may choose to adapt such a style. But it is essential to have such ventures to keep Malayalam cinema afresh and on the move.”