PDA

View Full Version : Late review of Passenger from Muscat.

chunakuttan
4th July 2009, 01:17 PM
Passenger
Saw from Star cinema Muscat.

In one word superb film..one of the good film I never expected from Malayalam.. Really great work by Ranjith Sankar…… Screenplay is the king of a cinema….this film proves that..http://www.****************/images/smilies/smiky/hi.gif

This film is very different from usual mallu masala movies where there is a Hero then other actors based to him + songs+action+ etc etc… but this film is different and really great….perfectly made according to screenplay. Execution is also good. I like the way RC introduced Dileep and Screeni in the beginning of the film…without any BGM and as a normal actor. This film doesn’t have a Hero but made for the public for thinking and enjoying.

I am very happy to see this type of film in Mallu world and hoping to come more like this…http://www.****************/images/smilies/smiky/hi.gif

In my recent past the best film I saw different from conventional movies are “A WEDNESDAY” and “PASSENGER”…. Both give value for money. As a regular viewer of Mal/hindi/Tam/Eng films I am very happy to see that these types of initiative are coming in our cinema also.

Positive – the screenplay, direction, realistic, good performance from all... above all after finishing the movie your heart will say “ you saw a good movie”.

Negative – because its made out of usual masala may be some audience will not like it, for families there is not so much in the movie except sreeni’s family scenes (that’s not so important in the movie). Some scenes are not familiar to common people like webcam operation and transfer of datas to SD cards.http://www.****************/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif

My verdict –must watch for a good viewer of cinema… (To know this type of films are also coming from our place), One time watchable for others.http://www.****************/images/smilies/smiky/biggrin.gif

Saroj Kumar
4th July 2009, 01:30 PM
Thanks a lot anna. Ithorikkalum vaikiya review alla :salut: Vaikiyenkil thanneyum oro reviewum vaayikkunnathu oru sukhamaanu. Oru cinemaye kurichum ororutharudeyum kaazhchapaadu vathyasthamalle, athaariyaan review vazhi kazhiyumallo :salut:

Parayaan vittu, well written short and crisp review :cheers:

Njan innu padam kaanunnundu.

Invalid_user
4th July 2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks machaa.....

Tony
4th July 2009, 01:32 PM
thanks for the review gulfukaaraaa......

lalistheonlySuperStar
4th July 2009, 01:49 PM
Great da

Tony
4th July 2009, 01:51 PM
@saroj

edaa review idumallo alle?

njanum chilappo innu kandekkum...

Saroj Kumar
4th July 2009, 01:56 PM
@saroj

edaa review idumallo alle?

njanum chilappo innu kandekkum...
Review separate thread aayi idano aliya? atho ivide mathiyo?

Kumbidi
4th July 2009, 01:57 PM
thanks machu...

@ saroj... seperate thread thanne ponnotte...

Arjun
4th July 2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks gulfukaraaa

navarannan
4th July 2009, 02:06 PM
thanks gulfkara...

@sarojanna review seperate thanne itto..

Tony
4th July 2009, 02:11 PM
Review separate thread aayi idano aliya? atho ivide mathiyo?

ninte ishtam... ee threadil ittalum mathi... common title aanallo:read:

Tony
4th July 2009, 02:13 PM
@gulfukaran

theater attendance'um crowd response'um onnum paranjillallo? enthu patti? aalu kuravaano?

chunakuttan
4th July 2009, 03:10 PM
@gulfukaran

theater attendance'um crowd response'um onnum paranjillallo? enthu patti? aalu kuravaano?

I saw the film in the first day 6.30 pm show. Attendence is only 40% (Big hall with 1400+ seats) because of working day. Theatre response most of the people liked the film:salute:. The problem in Star cinema is that the crowds are not active like in Kerala. They will watch and go ....no comments,kooval, kaiyadi, chiri etc...may be small types...

Sree
4th July 2009, 03:29 PM
thanks gulfkaara:kidilam:

Pankajakshan
4th July 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks Gulfkaara.

Saroj seperate venda, ithreyum vaighiyadhalley. Padam 60 days aayi, ivide idunnadhaanu better.

Transporter
4th July 2009, 07:52 PM
thanks gulfukaaraaa

Malayalee
4th July 2009, 07:53 PM
Thnx for d review gulfukara :grin:

Tony
4th July 2009, 07:53 PM
I saw the film in the first day 6.30 pm show. Attendence is only 40% (Big hall with 1400+ seats) because of working day. Theatre response most of the people liked the film:salute:. The problem in Star cinema is that the crowds are not active like in Kerala. They will watch and go ....no comments,kooval, kaiyadi, chiri etc...may be small types...

Thanks machaa...

kuttoos
4th July 2009, 07:54 PM
late ayittanelum latest anallo..thanks gulfkara

Mr.Lonely
5th July 2009, 03:07 AM
thanks gulfkara

Robert Langdon
5th July 2009, 03:12 AM
Thanx Gulfukara:valiya_chiri:

Ali Imran
5th July 2009, 03:16 AM
thks Gulfukara

kiroo
5th July 2009, 03:51 AM
thanks gulfu...........

Cooldude
5th July 2009, 10:09 AM
Thanx gulf for the short and crisp review

Saroj Kumar
5th July 2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks again gulfu. njan innale padam kandu. pattiyaal innu review idaam.

chunakuttan
5th July 2009, 11:13 AM
Most welcome for all thanks.....:yo:

Krrish
7th July 2009, 06:14 PM
Njanum kandu innu.... Really Liked the movie..... A Gr8 Attempt... Congrats to the entire cast & crew of the movie.....

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 11:06 AM
Njanum kandu innu.... Really Liked the movie..... A Gr8 Attempt... Congrats to the entire cast & crew of the movie.....

Krish....off topic.... tension oke mariyo? whats ur next plan?