PDA

View Full Version : ||Hollywood || The official Thread for English Movies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

ittichen
13th November 2016, 11:15 PM
G4VmJcZR0Yg

Vinu
14th November 2016, 12:31 AM
G4VmJcZR0Yg

SJ :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 09:10 AM
Dr. Strange BO performance sub-par aanallo for the reviews it got. Mojo oru interest illatha poleyaanu trackum cheyyunnath.. Super Hero tiredness aano reason? FByum ROyum coming weeks release undu.. SS pole free run kittumennu thonnunilla..

Strange is not a character that is familiar to most casual going audience. Considering this fact, I think Marvel kind of outdid themselves here. I think the collections have got mostly to do with the Cumberbatch effect. I mean it's still going strong in India too. And with regards to the high budget, I think they're planning to make Strange the biding force in multiple movies, the part that RDJ did so very beautifully. So it was kind of necessary so ensure that they made a product that was top notch.

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 09:50 AM
I disagree on this Part.. When Iron Man happened, MCU didn't exist.. RDJ was just making a comeback then and was not a big star when Iron Man happened... He revamped his career through MCU movies to be what he his now.. Given that criteria, DS should perform better since Benedict is more popular than what RDJ was during IM...

The Point here is that Audience are starting to get bored with the MCU as well or atleast solo Superhero movies... The Reason DCEU movies are not faring well and DC TV series doing well is the way in which it is presented... I am a big fan of Marvel Cine Universe and DC TV Universe.. Once it comes to Movies, DC tends to use the Nolanistic shades which is affecting them very badly.. MCU is built on humor and colourful action set pieces whereas DCU still makes Dark toned movies.. I am eagerily waiting to see how Wonder Woman performs since it seems to be an MCU Style movie from DC.. It is really sad to see DCU not getting estabhilished even after having the most popular Superheros like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman etc.

The Situation is that unless an A-graded star like RDJ is there, Marvel movies BO collections wont meet the expected collections.. Take Cap movies for an example... Cap 2 had better or similar reviews compared to Cap 3:civil war.. But the difference in collections should be credited to RDJ's presence... I think next year's Spider-Man:Homecoming would follow the same line.. It would be interesting to see the collections of Thor and Spider-Man next year which would give a clear idea on the RDJ factor which I mentioned above..

Well said! The way Marvel rakes in big moolah (I am talking 1 billion + here) with RDJ is remarkable. As you said CA:WS was a brilliantly made movie but alas it only had legs to do 700 million despite the strong critical reviews...come 2016 and there is the next CA movie (CW) again with a semi-avengers style and look who drives the show despite not being in the title...yep RDJ's Iron Man...and the result..? A blast from 700 million to 1.1 billion despite getting not-so-great reviews when compared to CA:WS..similar thing gonna happen with Spiderman - Homecoming...Marvel knows how to play the cards well...while DC is struggling in the same regard despite having more universal superheroes at their disposal...

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 11:40 AM
Strange is not a character that is familiar to most casual going audience. Considering this fact, I think Marvel kind of outdid themselves here. I think the collections have got mostly to do with the Cumberbatch effect. I mean it's still going strong in India too. And with regards to the high budget, I think they're planning to make Strange the biding force in multiple movies, the part that RDJ did so very beautifully. So it was kind of necessary so ensure that they made a product that was top notch.
Krrish; already posted half of what I was about to say very well.

I am not calling DS a flop, it will be a big hit.

Strange is not a familiar character to audience - True, we already have examples of Marvel overcoming it by its brand. GotG was also like that. AM wouldn't have done half its business without Marvel tag. Even if we factor in familiarity, the movies' better overseas performance compared to its domestic collection is a paradox. Strange is more familiar to American audiences. By percentage collection this should have performed in US like the way TFA did.(~50)

Cumberbatch drove the collection - Disagree. Cumberbatch helped it. Marvel brand is the biggest factor. Actually, that's the case in almost all Non-RDJ Marvel movies.

High budget - Not complaining. It was needed. Production quality is top-notch.

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 12:28 PM
i think this was the riskiest MCU movie of them all and considering that fact it is doing pretty well... plus SS critics thazhangenkilum general consensus was in favour, ivide palarkum mixed opinion anu .... the theme was different,t bold and complicated compared to what Marvel fans are being used to ....comics vayikathavar orupadu ee padathine support cheythu kanilla ..... fatigue kanikan povunahtuu sherikum thoril ayirikum enuu thonunu, the weakest in the mcu line up

~Saji~
14th November 2016, 12:31 PM
IMO pandu njangal okke schoolil kapeesh aano mayavi aano enna adiyundaakkiya polathe oru situation aanu hollywoodil ippol. I am not saying these characters aren't entertaining. Still Hollywoodinte standard kuranju. verutheyalla trump okke jayikkunnathu. :lol:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 12:44 PM
i think this was the riskiest MCU movie of them all and considering that fact it is doing pretty well... plus SS critics thazhangenkilum general consensus was in favour, ivide palarkum mixed opinion anu .... the theme was different,t bold and complicated compared to what Marvel fans are being used to ....comics vayikathavar orupadu ee padathine support cheythu kanilla ..... fatigue kanikan povunahtuu sherikum thoril ayirikum enuu thonunu, the weakest in the mcu line up

I would say if they try a solo Hulk movie again that would be even weaker than a solo Thor movie...thats why they won't do it...in the current scenario Thor is the weakest although a solo Black Panther too is in the pipeline...

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 12:51 PM
I would say if they try a solo Hulk movie again that would be even weaker than a solo Thor movie...thats why they won't do it...in the current scenario Thor is the weakest although a solo Black Panther too is in the pipeline...
Hulkine vachu solo move cheyyan ula rights marvelinu kittyo ahtinu ? no.1 racist aya trumpine vijayipicha natukar panther kandu vijayipikumo kumo kumo ..... :ex:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 12:55 PM
Hulkine vachu solo move cheyyan ula rights marvelinu kittyo ahtinu ? no.1 racist aya trumpine vijayipicha natukar panther kandu vijayipikumo kumo kumo ..... :ex:

MCU Phase 1 had Hulk solo movie...'The Incredible Hulk' in 2008...but BO returns and the reviews were average

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 01:02 PM
MCU Phase 1 had Hulk solo movie...'The Incredible Hulk' in 2008...but BO returns and the reviews were average
it was a 'universal' movie :kannuruttu:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 01:06 PM
it was a 'universal' movie :kannuruttu:

Universal only distribution. Produced by Marvel and part of MCU. Ningade logic nokkuvaanenkil Iron Man 'Paramount' movie aanennu parayumallo and Avengers 'Walt Disney' ennum? :pranthan:

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 01:12 PM
Universal only distribution. Produced by Marvel and part of MCU. Ningade logic nokkuvaanenkil Iron Man 'Paramount' movie aanennu parayumallo and Avengers 'Walt Disney' ennum? :pranthan:
:nakku: marvel will not make a hulk movie in the recent future as the distribution rights are still with universal ......

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 01:14 PM
:nakku: marvel will not make a hulk movie in the recent future as the distribution rights are still with universal ......

Distribution rights kittiyittum vallya kaaryam onnumilla...Hulk solo movie okke vannaal aaru kaananaa...? :rollonfloor:

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 01:15 PM
Distribution rights kittiyittum vallya kaaryam onnumilla...Hulk solo movie okke vannaal aaru kaananaa...? :rollonfloor:
:ammo:

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 01:48 PM
IMO pandu njangal okke schoolil kapeesh aano mayavi aano enna adiyundaakkiya polathe oru situation aanu hollywoodil ippol. I am not saying these characters aren't entertaining. Still Hollywoodinte standard kuranju. verutheyalla trump okke jayikkunnathu. :lol:

Entha samshayam? Kapeesh aanu super. Motune Sigalnteum Peeluvinteyum kayyil ninn etra pravashyam aanu rakshichath. Athum magic illand verum buddhiyum vaalum kond[-x

On a serious note. I don't think there is a quality decrease. It's just that most of the quality works now have a limited release even in the U. S and absolutely no exposure abroad. Since it is no longer possible to recover Costs from a domestic release, the quality works often make their presence felt only on torrents. And trust me, a lot of these works are legendary

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 01:50 PM

Ruffalo oru active Trump hater aanu. Mikkavarum Trump supporters boycott cheyyum:dancing:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 02:01 PM
Ruffalo oru active Trump hater aanu. Mikkavarum Trump supporters boycott cheyyum:dancing:

ScaJo ne koode ittittu few romance scenes um ketti vittaalo? Aalu kerumo? :read:

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 02:04 PM
ScaJo ne koode ittittu few romance scenes um ketti vittaalo? Aalu kerumo? :read:

Athu logically possible alla.

Hulk can't have sex.

Sca Jo She Hulk aayale raksha ullu:wub:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 02:04 PM
Athu logically possible alla.

Hulk can't have sex.

Sca Jo She Hulk aayale raksha ullu:wub:

Why? :innocent:

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:08 PM

As hulk? self-explanatory..

As Banner, increase in heart rate turns him into Hulk..

Though there were exceptions.. :|

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 02:10 PM

Banner aayi pani thudangiyittu idayil Hulk aayaalatha avastha bheekaram aayirikkum alle..? Especially for the person below...:vikalangan:

Gal Gadot
14th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Banner aayi pani thudangiyittu idayil Hulk aayaalatha avastha bheekaram aayirikkum alle..? Especially for the person below...:vikalangan:
veruthe alla ningal poliyum enu parangathu le:|, i mean padam :kannuruttu:

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 02:12 PM

Bruce Banner turns into Hulk when his adrenal glands work overtime. And a naked Natasha Romanoff would get any man's adrenaline at an all time high. And attempt at sex would lead to her getting ripped apart by Banners proportionally increased penis:secret:

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 02:15 PM

Woman on top aanenkilum bheekaram thanne:kiki:

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:18 PM

Yeah, but in comics it has happened. But I don't think it's possible with ScaJo. So many things happen in comics.

In a related topic, Superman and Spiderman have similar problems. Though it is being ignored in the case of Superman for movies.

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 02:23 PM
Yeah, but in comics it has happened. But I don't think it's possible with ScaJo. So many things happen in comics.

In a related topic, Superman and Spiderman have similar problems. Though it is being ignored in the case of Superman for movies.

What about the Ghost Rider? :nakku:

Suppose in the middle of sex, the presence of evil comes up. :kiki:

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:26 PM
What about the Ghost Rider? :nakku:

Suppose in the middle of sex, the presence of evil comes up. :kiki:

There are so many superheroes like that. The thing, Many X-Men... I just mentioned the prominent ones.

Antony Moses
14th November 2016, 02:26 PM

can't he control his transformation? I thought he could?

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:29 PM
can't he control his transformation? I thought he could?

It depends on story. In some he is cured and can control. The MCU version Incredible Hulk can't. Its long time, but I think there was a scene in the movie where things started to go wrong.

Ah.. Here it is..

7CMXJ24KpeI

The Poocha
14th November 2016, 02:34 PM
It depends on story. In some he is cured and can control. The MCU version Incredible Hulk can't. Its long time, but I think there was a scene in the movie where things started to go wrong.

Ah.. Here it is..

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CMXJ24KpeI)

It's a bit confusing really. Ed Norton couldn't control initially but at the end he kind of mastered control

Ruffalo can turn into the Hulk at will, but can't change back without the kind touch of Sca jo:friendsy:

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 02:41 PM
Woman on top aanenkilum bheekaram thanne:kiki:

:odithalli:

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:44 PM
It's a bit confusing really. Ed Norton couldn't control initially but at the end he kind of mastered control

Ruffalo can turn into the Hulk at will, but can't change back without the kind touch of Sca jo:friendsy:

Yeah. Since Ruffalo version is more popular with audience, I think they are gonna continue with that. They showed that Banner taught himself to control anger to an extent. But about this they kind of let it ambiguous.

Tony Stark
14th November 2016, 02:45 PM

Ruffalo at will allallo...anger is the cause right..? Avengers 1 and 2 angane alle kaanichathu?

achukuttan
14th November 2016, 02:49 PM
Ruffalo at will allallo...anger is the cause right..? Avengers 1 and 2 angane alle kaanichathu?

He learned to control it - Avengers Climax - unless some mind-control comes into play - Hulkbuster fight.

~Saji~
14th November 2016, 07:33 PM
He learned to control it - Avengers Climax - unless some mind-control comes into play - Hulkbuster fight.

Anger aanu control cheyyaan padtichathennu thonnunnu. at will angry aayi pulli in climax!!

Krrish
15th November 2016, 06:12 AM

Iron Man was one of the least popular in MCU.. I think even less than DS.. Movies aanu IMne popular aakiyathu... DSum angane aakum enn karuthaam..

Antony Moses
15th November 2016, 10:05 AM
Iron Man was one of the least popular in MCU.. I think even less than DS.. Movies aanu IMne popular aakiyathu... DSum angane aakum enn karuthaam..
Yes the charm of RDJ :salut:

Tony Stark
15th November 2016, 11:42 AM
From Mojo about Doctor Strange...

Among Marvel's single-character intro features this is the second fastest title to top $150 million domestically, behind only 2008's Iron Man. Additionally, Strange's 49% second weekend drop is the best second weekend hold among the last ten Marvel Cinematic Universe titles.

Gal Gadot
15th November 2016, 07:29 PM
ee fact enikkum ariyam, comicsile oru 2nd fiddle char anuu IM enu ketitundu appo pinne athengane smashing opening nedi .... kooduthal popular aya chars onnum athrem opening nedilla, even with 3d ..... IM was non 3d .... it still holds the record for best debut in mcu...... niinga parangathum njan manasilakiyahtum opening ayitu match avunilalo

Gal Gadot
15th November 2016, 07:30 PM

Among Marvel's single-character intro features this is the second fastest title to top $150 million domestically, behind only 2008's Iron Man. Additionally, Strange's 49% second weekend drop is the best second weekend hold among the last ten Marvel Cinematic Universe titles.
DCEU fan achukttan veruthe kimvadanthi parathukayanu :puker:

Krrish
15th November 2016, 09:04 PM
ee fact enikkum ariyam, comicsile oru 2nd fiddle char anuu IM enu ketitundu appo pinne athengane smashing opening nedi .... kooduthal popular aya chars onnum athrem opening nedilla, even with 3d ..... IM was non 3d .... it still holds the record for best debut in mcu...... niinga parangathum njan manasilakiyahtum opening ayitu match avunilalo

RDJ was on a comeback with some good performances like tropic thunder and had an image of a good actor.. Add to that, there was no Superhero overflow then other than Nolan's Dark Knight which was more dark and serious than the light hearted Iron Man.. Add to this, there might have been good publicity as well which would have helped..

Gal Gadot
15th November 2016, 09:09 PM
RDJ was on a comeback with some good performances like tropic thunder and had an image of a good actor.. Add to that, there was no Superhero overflow then other than Nolan's Dark Knight which was more dark and serious than the light hearted Iron Man.. Add to this, there might have been good publicity as well which would have helped..
:ayye::kiki::tongue:

Krrish
15th November 2016, 09:11 PM
:ayye::kiki::tongue:

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

achukuttan
15th November 2016, 09:22 PM

:lol:
1. True.. It is the second fastest. Which other character intro generated comparable reviews and buzz? Thor? CA? AM? Hulk? The only one ie IM is 20 million ahead with 8 year difference in ticket rates and inflation, and it was non-3D

2. Yeah. It dropped less.. Against? Avengers, CW, Ultron, IM 3 which all opened to 170+ million.. AM which receieved poor reviews.. GotG, which faced TMNT, which opened to 65 million and still dropped only 55%.. and the remaining movies are CA2, Thor 1&2 for consolation..

Comparisons should be among equals...

Guardian Gojira; DCEU is so far pathetic..

achukuttan
15th November 2016, 09:23 PM
To add to the above point, IM dropped less with better opening.. That's comparable..

achukuttan
15th November 2016, 09:38 PM

Multiple factors
1. Good early reviews
2. Good marketing
3. A fresh genre

Comic book fans were waiting for one good film since SM series..

Tony Stark
16th November 2016, 09:13 AM
DCEU fan achukttan veruthe kimvadanthi parathukayanu :puker:

:kiki:

Tony Stark
16th November 2016, 09:16 AM
1. True.. It is the second fastest. Which other character intro generated comparable reviews and buzz? Thor? CA? AM? Hulk? The only one ie IM is 20 million ahead with 8 year difference in ticket rates and inflation, and it was non-3D

2. Yeah. It dropped less.. Against? Avengers, CW, Ultron, IM 3 which all opened to 170+ million.. AM which receieved poor reviews.. GotG, which faced TMNT, which opened to 65 million and still dropped only 55%.. and the remaining movies are CA2, Thor 1&2 for consolation..

Guardian Gojira; DCEU is so far pathetic..

Dr.S Domestic il oru 350+ million adicha ninga happy aakumo...? Vegam para ennittu venam athinulla pani thudangaan...:lee:

The Poocha
16th November 2016, 11:27 AM
Infinity war and its sequel cast list kandu:bodhamilla:

Tony Stark
16th November 2016, 11:31 AM

Evideya kandathu?

The Poocha
16th November 2016, 11:38 AM
Evideya kandathu?

Oru news siteil aanu. Officially cast aaya members thanne nokkiyal thanne bodham pokum. And the casting process is still not complete

In addition to the normal avengers roster they've also cast Captain Marvel, Ant Man, the wasp (sequel), Panther, Winter Soldier, Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon.

Doctor and his assistant Wong will also make an appearance though not necessarily as a part of the team.

Plus casting is yet to be confirmed for Spidey, though it's s a no brainer

The Poocha
16th November 2016, 11:40 AM
I would really be disappointed if they don't include one iconic scene from the comics in the movie,theyve actually teased that in Age of Ultron:vattanalle:

Tony Stark
16th November 2016, 11:49 AM
Oru news siteil aanu. Officially cast aaya members thanne nokkiyal thanne bodham pokum. And the casting process is still not complete

In addition to the normal avengers roster they've also cast Captain Marvel, Ant Man, the wasp (sequel), Panther, Winter Soldier, Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon.

Doctor and his assistant Wong will also make an appearance though not necessarily as a part of the team.

Plus casting is yet to be confirmed for Spidey, though it's s a no brainer

I read an article which says like this...

apart from the team in AoU

Ant-Man - Unknown
Black Panther - Very Likely
Captain Marvel - Possible
Doctor Strange - CONFIRMED!
Falcon - Very Likely
Guardians of the Galaxy - Very Likely
Loki - Uncertain
Spider-Man - Very Likely
War Machine - Possible
Wasp - NOT IN THE FILM
Winter Soldier - CONFIRMED!
Wong - CONFIRMED!

achukuttan
16th November 2016, 11:56 AM
Dr.S Domestic il oru 350+ million adicha ninga happy aakumo...? Vegam para ennittu venam athinulla pani thudangaan...:lee:

350.. I would be ecsataic..

achukuttan
16th November 2016, 11:57 AM

63 Super heroes are rumoured to be in it..

Tony Stark
16th November 2016, 11:57 AM
350.. I would be ecsataic..

Enna pinne angane thanne....ini ningale ecstatic aakkiyitte kaaryamullu :emo:

~Saji~
16th November 2016, 01:26 PM

@Guardian Gojira (http://www.snehasallapam.com/member.php?u=2046); DCEU is so far pathetic..

Sada janangalkku maduthu kaanum. eppolum ee super heroes. ethra kaalam aanu avare aaraadhichu jeevikkunnathu? allenkil aliensine pidikkal.....:?

achukuttan
16th November 2016, 11:31 PM
Disney crossed 2.3B collection; Moana & Rogue One yet to be released..

Gal Gadot
16th November 2016, 11:40 PM
Disney crossed 2.3B collection; Moana & Rogue One yet to be released..
domestic ? ww CAP+Zootopia+Dory+JB thannne 4 B varumallo

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 06:20 AM
domestic ? ww CAP+Zootopia+Dory+JB thannne 4 B varumallo

Domestic..

O. P. Olassa
17th November 2016, 02:06 PM
Kong: Skull Island – Official Final Trailer
3bE0Z1BsMKU

The Poocha
17th November 2016, 02:09 PM
Kong: Skull Island – Official Final Trailer
3bE0Z1BsMKU

Kidu. But too spoilery:order:
Kong mass aanalla. Anti hero:kidilam:

Gal Gadot
17th November 2016, 06:08 PM
Kidu. But too spoilery:order:
Kong mass aanalla. Anti hero:kidilam:
godzilla pole tease cheyyanamayirunu

Gal Gadot
17th November 2016, 06:24 PM
godzilla pole thanne undu .... adam villain kong, pinne MUTO varunnu, kong elarum raksjjikunnu

The Poocha
17th November 2016, 08:09 PM
godzilla pole thanne undu .... adam villain kong, pinne MUTO varunnu, kong elarum raksjjikunnu

Kongum Godzillayum anti heroes aanenkil Godzilla vs Kongil tag team aavum:munshi:

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 08:17 PM
godzilla pole tease cheyyanamayirunu

Godzilla pole cheyyilla ennu ithinte director nerathe paranjirunnu..

"We’re also fundamentally not playing the same game that Gareth Edwards’ Godzilla did and most monster movies do, which I’m sort of sick of the notion that a monster movie needs to wait an hour or 40 minutes until the creature shows up"

Teaser thottu thanne difference kaanikkam ennuvechu kaanum..

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 08:18 PM
Kongum Godzillayum anti heroes aanenkil Godzilla vs Kongil tag team aavum:munshi:

Godzilla anti-heroyo? Athokke pandu..

The Poocha
17th November 2016, 08:33 PM
Godzilla anti-heroyo? Athokke pandu..

Godzilla (2014)il rakshicha atrem pere thanne Godzilla konnille. Athalle anti heroism:dull:

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 09:01 PM
Godzilla (2014)il rakshicha atrem pere thanne Godzilla konnille. Athalle anti heroism:dull:

Collateral damage undenkil athallathe Godzilla aare konnu aa filmil?

The Poocha
17th November 2016, 09:26 PM
Collateral damage undenkil athallathe Godzilla aare konnu aa filmil?

Collateral damage damage thanne alle
Hero entry nadathan vendi aayirangale konna tsunami srishtichath Godzilla thanne alle:chairhit:

~Saji~
17th November 2016, 09:31 PM
Oru puthiya monsterine enkilum konduvaraan ippolathe hollywoodinu kazhiyunnillallo. they only thinking about technology. art is almost in the back seat....

Gal Gadot
17th November 2016, 09:32 PM
Hero entry nadathan vendi aayirangale konna tsunami srishtichath Godzilla thanne alle:chairhit:
actually godzilla mytho nalla interesting annu ... he is like kalki in our puranas ..... created to restore the balance... the loss of life are the price we pay for our own actions ...... Godzilla villain alla hero thanne anu ...... athondalle jurassic parktype film irakkiyapol japankarellam pissed off ayahtu

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 09:41 PM

athrem valya jeevi ezhunettuvarumbo tsunami okke undaayinu varum.. chumma urangikidannathineyokke ennepichath manushyanmaaralle.. apo avaralle villainmar..

Snoopy
17th November 2016, 09:54 PM
Fantastic Beasts nu HP seriesum ayit enthelum relation undo???

achukuttan
17th November 2016, 09:56 PM
Fantastic Beasts nu HP seriesum ayit enthelum relation undo???

Prequel ennu venel parayaam.. Original seriesle aareyum ee filmil expect cheyyenda..

Vinu
19th November 2016, 01:52 AM
MIB and Jump Street boys combined padam varunnundalle :kayyadi:

achukuttan
19th November 2016, 07:35 PM
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them : The redemption for Cursed Child. The prequel that Star Wars and Lord of the rings films can envy. If you are someone who loved the works of JKR, don't miss this film. Its fun, dark and nostalgic.

Gal Gadot
19th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Dr. Strange has emerged a success over the demonetizing period and is likley to finish with business around 25 crore nett which is pretty good for a film over this period and releases on 675 theatres -
Box Office India Trade Network

Krrish
20th November 2016, 05:08 AM
Saw Fantastic Beasts today... A very good prequel to HP Series... Book vaayichitilla, so twists were bit surprising for me... Waiting to see what they do with the Series mainly due to Grindewald factor... Star Wars, LOTR prequels pole verupichilla ennathu valiya karyam... Recommended for HP Series Fans..

Snoopy
20th November 2016, 06:22 AM
Saw Fantastic Beasts today... A very good prequel to HP Series... Book vaayichitilla, so twists were bit surprising for me... Waiting to see what they do with the Series mainly due to Grindewald factor... Star Wars, LOTR prequels pole verupichilla ennathu valiya karyam... Recommended for HP Series Fans..
Idam valam nokkathe kanan ponu #HPfans

achukuttan
20th November 2016, 09:44 AM
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them : The redemption for Cursed Child. The prequel that Star Wars and Lord of the rings films can envy. If you are someone who loved the works of JKR, don't miss this film. Its fun, dark and nostalgic.

One more thing.. kidu 3D effects..

Gal Gadot
24th November 2016, 08:10 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo/download/?fbid=1265382376875595&ext=1480257644&hash=AeRhOkaR-rCbpRIo

achukuttan
24th November 2016, 10:48 PM
suv-5HOi6pc

Snoopy
25th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Fantastic beasts - polichadukki. Kidilokidilan. Don't compare with HP series, But Hp fans shouldn't miss this one. 3D ok super arnu. I have never experienced 3D with these immensity. Scamander Hogwarts nte kurich parayunna sceeninu kidilan response arnu.

Theatre - The Cinema, Spi cinemas Coimbatore. 4K 3D atmos.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Gal Gadot
27th November 2016, 02:53 AM
'True Detective' Season 3 Cast Rumors: Matthew McConaughey And Robert Downey Jr. In Talks To Save Show's Ratings?

The Poocha
27th November 2016, 09:22 AM
Scorcese Neeson teaminte Silence trailer kollam:cheers:

~Saji~
27th November 2016, 02:52 PM
Ippolathe chukkinum chunnaambinum kollaatha visual effect superhero moviesinte side effect aanu trump...

Vinu
28th November 2016, 12:08 PM
Scorcese Neeson teaminte Silence trailer kollam:cheers:

Scorcese daa!! :punk: :punk:

~Saji~
28th November 2016, 06:36 PM
Scorcese, Nolan etc....and also new artists should come up with really great movies, that have the potential to change the people into sensibile beings. now is the time.

Gal Gadot
28th November 2016, 06:41 PM
Scorcese, Nolan etc....and also new artists should come up with really great movies, that have the potential to change the people into sensibile beings. now is the time.
sensble cinmakal ella kollavum irangunundu, ningalu kanathenu avarenthu cheyyana....Oscars okke kanda mathi, atleast winnersinte perenkilum vayikuka, enitu a padangal kanuka ...... ethelum superhero moviesnu anu award okke kitunathenu vicharichirikuvano ippolum ?

The Poocha
28th November 2016, 07:09 PM

Rotten tomatoes siteil pokuka. Top 100 nokkuka. Aake 1 or 2 superhero movies indakum. Bakki ellam critically acclaimed kidu padangal aanu. Superhero movies pole publicity kittanilla ennollu:kelkkanda:

~Saji~
28th November 2016, 10:50 PM
sensble cinmakal ella kollavum irangunundu, ningalu kanathenu avarenthu cheyyana....Oscars okke kanda mathi, atleast winnersinte perenkilum vayikuka, enitu a padangal kanuka ...... ethelum superhero moviesnu anu award okke kitunathenu vicharichirikuvano ippolum ?

Rotten tomatoes siteil pokuka. Top 100 nokkuka. Aake 1 or 2 superhero movies indakum. Bakki ellam critically acclaimed kidu padangal aanu. Superhero movies pole publicity kittanilla ennollu:kelkkanda:

I am not disagreeing with you. Still kooduthal discussion varatte ningale pole hollywood sradhikkunna mattu kidu SS membersil ninnum..

I think those movies can make a change....entertainment enna concept .nodu njaan ethirallaa...I also ejoy all genre....still kurachu varshamaayi ente oru thonnal aanu.

The Poocha
28th November 2016, 11:40 PM
I am not disagreeing with you. Still kooduthal discussion varatte ningale pole hollywood sradhikkunna mattu kidu SS membersil ninnum..

I think those movies can make a change....entertainment enna concept .nodu njaan ethirallaa...I also ejoy all genre....still kurachu varshamaayi ente oru thonnal aanu.

The thing is Hollywood no longer has a built in audience for a good non sequel non superhero non fantasy movie. To quote an example, I watched movies like Gladiator and Saving Private Ryan in the theater only after these were successfully marketed to my parents. I was very young those days. This proves that there is a market for movies like these in India and elsewhere. But now we can see that apart from the usual Marvel DC franchises, children's movies and other actioners, nothing else is marketed here.

Also to be fair to the studios there, a well marketed franchise movie will make 10 times as much as 10 critically acclaimed normal movies. So you can't blame them for seeking out profit. Further, even the Oscar bait movies there have limited releases to cut costs and enter the profit region.

I watched Arrival, a critically acclaimed Sci fi in its opening week here with a status of 10 percent. But the Dr Strange show at the same timing was housefull that too in its fourth week. Sad, but true. Unless good movies are marketed well, no one will see them.

Antony Moses
29th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Ippolathe chukkinum chunnaambinum kollaatha visual effect superhero moviesinte side effect aanu trump...

So good that siggied!

Tony Stark
29th November 2016, 01:40 PM

There are always great/good movies that comes out from Hollywood every year...they may not have the glitz/glamour/hype of superhero movies or franchises....but they does come out and in good numbers too...and most of them are critically and commercially successful as well...so it doesn't mean that since a lot of superhero movies comes out in a year the other genres with good quality are dying.

Gal Gadot
29th November 2016, 06:06 PM
mathi, onnu pedipicha mathi, saji annan nannayikolum

Sunny
30th November 2016, 07:00 AM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suv-5HOi6pc)

Lightning mcqueen marikkumo:padachone:

Sagar Kottapuram
1st December 2016, 08:50 PM
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/15250889_1287121504641757_5543231074866585118_o.jp g?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9

Gal Gadot
1st December 2016, 08:54 PM
jurassic world pole ayiirikkum

Gal Gadot
1st December 2016, 10:15 PM
The Mummy Official Trailer - Teaser (2017) - Tom Cruise Movie - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROTBt1sae8)
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=)YROTBt1sae8

ittichen
1st December 2016, 10:51 PM
4IYt8A2vu7Y

The Poocha
1st December 2016, 11:13 PM
The Mummy Official Trailer - Teaser (2017) - Tom Cruise Movie - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROTBt1sae8)
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=)Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YROTBt1sae8)

Sofia Boutella :rockit:
Crowe as Doctor Jekyll :rockit:
Cruise:tonykuttan:
Universal Monster Shared Universe:haha:

achukuttan
4th December 2016, 06:35 AM
sMTntxvok1M

Gal Gadot
5th December 2016, 07:43 AM
IjHgzkQM2Sg

Gal Gadot
5th December 2016, 07:44 AM
The Mummy - Official Trailer (HD) - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjHgzkQM2Sg)

Gal Gadot
5th December 2016, 07:55 AM
:valare_mosham::nono::bad:

The Poocha
5th December 2016, 09:27 AM
The full trailer looks absolutely horrible. Like a generic action film. No horror, anywhere in sight

A seriously missed opportunity. They could have made a superb horror considering Egypt is having a rich mythology and distinct culture :venda:

Gal Gadot
5th December 2016, 06:41 PM
The full trailer looks absolutely horrible. Like a generic action film. No horror, anywhere in sight

A seriously missed opportunity. They could have made a superb horror considering Egypt is having a rich mythology and distinct culture :venda:
ya ya ya

Gal Gadot
6th December 2016, 06:47 PM
AntcyqJ6brc

Gal Gadot
6th December 2016, 06:50 PM
kollalo

The Poocha
6th December 2016, 06:56 PM
:puke:

ittichen
6th December 2016, 07:41 PM
AntcyqJ6brc

optimus annan :kayyadi:

achukuttan
7th December 2016, 10:49 PM
NbLP_SmhtuM

Gal Gadot
8th December 2016, 01:29 AM
vkCph02jt2A

~Saji~
8th December 2016, 07:19 PM
Oldman and the Sea pazhaya spencer tracy movie maathrame ullo?. new versions vannittundo?

Gal Gadot
8th December 2016, 07:57 PM
huwmrjBAPP8

BAYWATCH Official Trailer #1 (2017) Dwayne Johnson, Alexandra Daddario Action Movie HD - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huwmrjBAPP8)

O. P. Olassa
8th December 2016, 10:56 PM
huwmrjBAPP8

BAYWATCH Official Trailer #1 (2017) Dwayne Johnson, Alexandra Daddario Action Movie HD - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huwmrjBAPP8)
Priyanka chechi otta shotileyullu alle...shes the villaness i guess...Quantico already moved to Monday..dnt think will move to a 3rd season...athu kazhinja Mumbaiyilootu vandi kayaraam

The Poocha
9th December 2016, 04:09 AM
huwmrjBAPP8

This looks atrocious.
Looks to be The Rock's worst ever
Otta chiri polum vannilla
Rock ee family movies upekshich oru pucca action modeil vannam
Rock's next Jumanji remake also looks to be a family flick:bridegroom:

The Poocha
9th December 2016, 04:10 AM
Priyanka chechi otta shotileyullu alle...shes the villaness i guess...Quantico already moved to Monday..dnt think will move to a 3rd season...athu kazhinja Mumbaiyilootu vandi kayaraam

It's a miracle it got renewed for a second
B grade ki maa:puka:

Gal Gadot
9th December 2016, 04:25 AM
It's a miracle it got renewed for a second
B grade ki maa:puka:
no miracle, it had ratings, was declared one among the hit shows of 2015

achukuttan
9th December 2016, 11:26 AM
xrzXIaTt99U

achukuttan
9th December 2016, 11:27 AM
YPUASeS6qc0

intexaqua
9th December 2016, 12:17 PM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPUASeS6qc0)

Teaser has the same flavour of all Spiderman Movies except the presence of Iron Man a.k.a Tony Stark a.k.a Robert Downey Jr. Last scene!! As always!! Marvel delivers the knockout punch.

O. P. Olassa
9th December 2016, 05:38 PM
Teaser has the same flavour of all Spiderman Movies except the presence of Iron Man a.k.a Tony Stark a.k.a Robert Downey Jr. Last scene!! As always!! Marvel delivers the knockout punch.

DCku ittu oru paniyalle...casting Micheal Keaton(Batman) as the villian(Vulture)

achukuttan
9th December 2016, 06:02 PM
DCku ittu oru paniyalle...casting Micheal Keaton(Batman) as the villian(Vulture)

No way.. enthokke interpretations aanu.. :lol: The only studio Marvel/Disney has a problem with is Fox.

The Poocha
9th December 2016, 08:08 PM
No way.. enthokke interpretations aanu.. :lol: The only studio Marvel/Disney has a problem with is Fox.

Fantastic 4 and X Men rights onnu kittiyirunnenkil:punk:

The Poocha
9th December 2016, 08:12 PM
I hope Marvel takes its time and slowly builds up the future villain characters. Tom Holland is young and he can hold the mantle for a very long time

A sinister six movie would be great after proper buildup. But more than that, I want a Venom movie. Pandu cartoonsil ente fav aayirunnu Venom. I think Marvel should introduce the Venom Symbiote and slowly move into making it a prime threat:thattum:

The Poocha
9th December 2016, 08:15 PM
DC Universeil more than JL, I'm looking forward to an Aquaman movie. James Wanil Van prateeksha indu:bridegroom:

Besides Jason Momoa was phenomenal in Game of Thrones. And he would be essaying a similar character here

achukuttan
9th December 2016, 08:57 PM
Fantastic 4 and X Men rights onnu kittiyirunnenkil:punk:

Fox was pretty pissed with losing Lucas Films to Disney. Plus Marvel's cold war, a tie-up is unlikely unless Disney does something appeasing. At present Disney don't need that. They have Pixar, their own home animation is finally getting on track, MCU for Super hero films and star wars above everything else.

Whats Campaign To Remove The X-Men From Merchandising? (http://io9.gizmodo.com/whats-behind-marvels-campaign-to-remove-the-x-men-from-1707514860)

achukuttan
9th December 2016, 09:09 PM
3KWAxBlZKMA

Gal Gadot
9th December 2016, 11:42 PM
It’s official! The title of #F8 is THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS #Fast8 #furious8 @FastFurious

achukuttan
10th December 2016, 08:11 PM
dYMi5iMCSBc

Jack Sparrow
11th December 2016, 09:05 PM
Trailer innale varane . Rls aayille....

The Poocha
11th December 2016, 09:07 PM
Fate of the furious :hbang:
Car porn Enikk entho atrakku ishtamalla:kannettan:

Gal Gadot
11th December 2016, 10:30 PM
Trailer innale varane . Rls aayille....
6:10 AM Monday

Antony Moses
12th December 2016, 01:12 AM
Lego Batmante trailer kandu.. Looks like they have a winner - original Lego movieyilum thakarthath Batman thanne.

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 06:42 AM
JwMKRevYa_M

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 06:42 AM
The Fate of the Furious - Official Trailer - #F8 In Theaters April 14 (HD) - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwMKRevYa_M)

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 06:51 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzcD_POUUAE0i1t.jpg:large

The Poocha
12th December 2016, 10:04 AM
Diesel Sir's emotional turmoil acting:odiko:

The Poocha
12th December 2016, 02:19 PM
La La Land has unanimous acclaim
Emma Stone :salut:

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 04:52 PM
La La Land has unanimous acclaim
Emma Stone :salut:
ashdo cinu athraku ishtapetitilla [-x

The Poocha
12th December 2016, 04:54 PM
ashdo cinu athraku ishtapetitilla [-x

Musicals ellarkum ishtapedanamenilla
Whiplash director alle
Enthenkilum Kaanum:mahi:

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 05:08 PM
Musicals ellarkum ishtapedanamenilla
Whiplash director alle
Enthenkilum Kaanum:mahi:
:icecream:

The Poocha
12th December 2016, 05:59 PM
:icecream:

Njan aa arthathil alla udeshichath Gojira:kedi:

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 06:07 PM
Njan aa arthathil alla udeshichath Gojira:kedi:
:puke:

Gal Gadot
12th December 2016, 09:32 PM
Check out the full list of Golden Globe film nominations below. TV fans, head on over to our dedicated TV nominations post (http://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/golden-globes-2017-tv-nominations-list-1201756785/) to get all the small screen goods.
Best Drama
“Hacksaw Ridge”
“Hell or High Water”
“Lion”
“Manchester by the Sea”
“Moonlight”
Best Comedy/Musical
“20th Century Women”
“Deadpool”
“La La Land”
“Florence Foster Jenkins”
“Sing Street”
http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/maxresdefault2.jpg?w=780“Sing Street”
The Weinstein Company

Best Film Drama Actor
Casey Affleck, “Manchester by the Sea”
Joel Edgerton, “Loving”
Andrew Garfield, “Hacksaw Ridge”
Viggo Mortensen, “Captain Fantastic”
Denzel Washington, “Fences”
Best Film Drama Actress
Amy Adams, “Arrival”
Jessica Chastain, “Miss Sloane”
Isabelle Huppert, “Elle”
Ruth Negga, “Loving”
Natalie Portman, “Jackie”
Best Film Comedy/Musical Actor
Colin Farrell, “The Lobster”
Ryan Gosling, “La La Land”
Hugh Grant, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Jonah Hill, “War Dogs”
Ryan Reynolds, “Deadpool”
http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/the-lobster-colin-farrell.jpg?w=680“The Lobster”

Best Film Comedy/Musical Actress
Annette Bening, “20th Century Women”
Lily Collins, “Rules Don’t Apply”
Hailee Steinfeld, “Edge of Seventeen”
Emma Stone, “La La Land”
Meryl Streep, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Best Film Supporting Actor
Mahershala Ali, “Moonlight”
Jeff Bridges, “Hell or High Water”
Simon Helberg, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Dev Patel, “Lion”
Aaron Taylor Johnson, “Nocturnal Animals”
http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/hidden-figures.jpg?w=780“Hidden Figures”

Best Film Supporting Actress
Viola Davis, “Fences”
Naomie Harris, “Moonlight”
Nicole Kidman, “Lion”
Octavia Spencer, “Hidden Figures”
Michelle Williams, “Manchester by the Sea”
Best Film Director
Damien Chazelle, “La La Land”
Tom Ford, “Nocturnal Animals”
Mel Gibson, “Hacksaw Ridge”
Barry Jenkins, “Moonlight”
Kenneth Lonergan, “Manchester by the Sea”
http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/c_07961_cc14630022771.jpg?w=780“Hell or High Water”

Best Screenplay
Taylor Sheridan, “Hell or High Water”
Best Animated Film
“Kubo and the Two Strings”
“Moana”
“My Life as a Zucchini”
“Sing”
“Zootopia”
http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/toni-erdmann.jpeg?w=780“Toni Erdmann”

Best Foreign Language Film
“Divines”
“Elle”
“Neruda”
“The Salesman”
“Toni Erdmann”
Best Film Score
“Moonlight,” Nicholas Brittell
“La La Land,” Justin Hurwitz
“Arrival,” Jóhann Jóhannsson
“Lion,” Dustin O’Halloran & Hauschka
“Hidden Figures,” Benjamin Wallfisch, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer
Best Film Song
“Can’t Stop the Feeling” from “Trolls”
“City of Stars” from “La La Land”
“Faith” from “Sing”
“Gold” from “Gold”
“How Far I’ll Go” from “Moana”
The 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards will air coast-to-coast on NBC on Sunday, January 8, 2017 from 5-8PM PT/8-11PM ET from the Beverly Hilton Hotel with host Jimmy Fallon.
Previously announced, eight-time Golden Globe-winner Meryl Streep will be the recipient of the 2017 Cecil B. DeMille Award.

achukuttan
13th December 2016, 08:17 AM
http://www.dunkirkmovie.com/assets/images/gallery/poster.jpg

Gal Gadot
13th December 2016, 09:20 PM
The Jungle Book Scores Big On Television
Tuesday 13 December 2016 11.00 IST Box Office India Trade Network
https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/google_plusone_share.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/google_plusone_share/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/facebook.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/twitter.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/linkedin.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/linkedin/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/pinterest_share.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/pinterest_share/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/addthis.png (https://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?source=tbx32nj-1.0&v=300&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Freport-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2553&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20Scores%20Big%20On%20Te levision%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0)

The year has been a disaster till date (till date because Dangal may rescue it somewhat) but there have been a couple of films that have shone. One is Sultan and the other is The Jungle Book, these two films are the only real hits of the year from universal box office to universal appreciation across the country. The Jungle Book grossed around 188 crore nett in a twenty week run. The run was more than double what the biggest Hindi films achieve.

The India GBOC of the film at 255 crore is more than the Worldwide GBOC of all Hindi releases barring Sultan. That includes films like Airlift, Housefull 3, Rustom, M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. After a huge box office run the film has now taken television by storm by easily smashing all records for a Hollywood film. In fact like the box office it has fared better than many big Hindi films. The film has achieved the sixth highest rating of films premiered on television this year while it is 5th highest of films released this year. The ratings for 2016 are below and show impressions which is basically the number of television sets that viewed the films on their respective premieres.

1. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 2,51,19,000
2. Sultan - 1,13,10,000
3. The Flying Jatt - 98,43,000
4. Dishoom - 95,44,000
5. Housefull 3 - 78,16,000
6. The Jungle Book - 75,51,000
7. Baaghi - 69,88,000
8. Dilwale - 67,61,000
9. Sanam Re - 56,66,000
10. Bajirao Mastani - 54,76,000

The Jungle Book is also the biggest Hollywood blockbuster in India in terms of inflation adjusted figures as it beat the 180 crore nett adjusted figure of Titanic released in 1998.

Gal Gadot
13th December 2016, 09:21 PM
Check out the full list of Golden Globe film nominations below. TV fans, head on over to our dedicated TV nominations post (http://www.indiewire.com/2016/12/golden-globes-2017-tv-nominations-list-1201756785/) to get all the small screen goods.
Best Drama
“Hacksaw Ridge”
“Hell or High Water”
“Lion”
“Manchester by the Sea”
“Moonlight”
Best Comedy/Musical
“20th Century Women”
“Deadpool”
“La La Land”
“Florence Foster Jenkins”
“Sing Street”
Click here to see the image (http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/maxresdefault2.jpg?w=780)“Sing Street”
The Weinstein Company

Best Film Drama Actor
Casey Affleck, “Manchester by the Sea”
Joel Edgerton, “Loving”
Andrew Garfield, “Hacksaw Ridge”
Viggo Mortensen, “Captain Fantastic”
Denzel Washington, “Fences”
Best Film Drama Actress
Amy Adams, “Arrival”
Jessica Chastain, “Miss Sloane”
Isabelle Huppert, “Elle”
Ruth Negga, “Loving”
Natalie Portman, “Jackie”
Best Film Comedy/Musical Actor
Colin Farrell, “The Lobster”
Ryan Gosling, “La La Land”
Hugh Grant, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Jonah Hill, “War Dogs”
Ryan Reynolds, “Deadpool”
Click here to see the image (http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/the-lobster-colin-farrell.jpg?w=680)“The Lobster”

Best Film Comedy/Musical Actress
Annette Bening, “20th Century Women”
Lily Collins, “Rules Don’t Apply”
Hailee Steinfeld, “Edge of Seventeen”
Emma Stone, “La La Land”
Meryl Streep, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Best Film Supporting Actor
Mahershala Ali, “Moonlight”
Jeff Bridges, “Hell or High Water”
Simon Helberg, “Florence Foster Jenkins”
Dev Patel, “Lion”
Aaron Taylor Johnson, “Nocturnal Animals”
Click here to see the image (http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/hidden-figures.jpg?w=780)“Hidden Figures”

Best Film Supporting Actress
Viola Davis, “Fences”
Naomie Harris, “Moonlight”
Nicole Kidman, “Lion”
Octavia Spencer, “Hidden Figures”
Michelle Williams, “Manchester by the Sea”
Best Film Director
Mel Gibson, “Hacksaw Ridge”
Click here to see the image (http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/c_07961_cc14630022771.jpg?w=780)“Hell or High Water”

Best Screenplay
Taylor Sheridan, “Hell or High Water”
Best Animated Film
“Kubo and the Two Strings”
“Moana”
“My Life as a Zucchini”
“Sing”
“Zootopia”
Click here to see the image (http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/toni-erdmann.jpeg?w=780)“Toni Erdmann”

Best Foreign Language Film
“Divines”
“Elle”
“Neruda”
“The Salesman”
“Toni Erdmann”
Best Film Score
“Moonlight,” Nicholas Brittell
“La La Land,” Justin Hurwitz
“Arrival,” Jóhann Jóhannsson
“Lion,” Dustin O’Halloran & Hauschka
“Hidden Figures,” Benjamin Wallfisch, Pharrell Williams and Hans Zimmer
Best Film Song
“Can’t Stop the Feeling” from “Trolls”
“City of Stars” from “La La Land”
“Faith” from “Sing”
“Gold” from “Gold”
“How Far I’ll Go” from “Moana”
The 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards will air coast-to-coast on NBC on Sunday, January 8, 2017 from 5-8PM PT/8-11PM ET from the Beverly Hilton Hotel with host Jimmy Fallon.
Previously announced, eight-time Golden Globe-winner Meryl Streep will be the recipient of the 2017 Cecil B. DeMille Award.

dhe ini aringjiila parangila enu parayaruthu ~Saji~;

The Poocha
13th December 2016, 09:25 PM
dhe ini aringjiila parangila enu parayaruthu ~Saji~;

Spider-Man homecoming trailer kandilla ennu thonnunnu Mr Saji:ayye:

Gal Gadot
14th December 2016, 01:41 AM
THE FATE OF THE FURIOUS broke the worldwide record for the largest ever trailer debut with 139 million views in the first 24 hours.

The Poocha
14th December 2016, 10:23 AM
Rogue One is certified fresh after 143 reviews. Currently sitting at 83 percent:handkiss:

Snoopy
14th December 2016, 10:29 AM
Rogue One is certified fresh after 143 reviews. Currently sitting at 83 percent:handkiss:
Ith last year erangiya star wars continuation ano???
Inoxil aadhyayit keryappo oru gumminu kandatha.... Onnum manasilayilla.

achukuttan
14th December 2016, 10:30 AM
Ith last year erangiya star wars continuation ano???
Inoxil aadhyayit keryappo oru gumminu kandatha.... Onnum manasilayilla.

alla..

Jack Sparrow
14th December 2016, 02:37 PM
Fast 8 trailer Marana mass :adipoli:

Saroj Kumar
14th December 2016, 09:02 PM
F-eMt3SrfFU

The Poocha
14th December 2016, 11:56 PM
Zimmer:kaikott:

The Poocha
14th December 2016, 11:56 PM
Friday morning. Rogue One. Imax:dancer:

Snoopy
15th December 2016, 12:14 AM
alla..
Pinne...

achukuttan
15th December 2016, 11:19 AM
Pinne...

Rogue One is between Episode III and Episode IV..

Vinu
15th December 2016, 12:25 PM
dunkirk trailer :coolguy: :rockit:

Tony Stark
15th December 2016, 12:33 PM
Rogue One is between Episode III and Episode IV..

Rogue one Standalone movie alle? Has it got anything to do with Episode III and IV?

achukuttan
15th December 2016, 12:52 PM
Rogue one Standalone movie alle? Has it got anything to do with Episode III and IV?

The story takes place during that time. Standalone ennu parayaan patilla. The events in this movie has its impact in episodes IV. But character wise SWilulla characters onum ithil undaavumennu thonunilla except may be some cameo appearances.

Tony Stark
15th December 2016, 12:55 PM
The story takes place during that time. Standalone ennu parayaan patilla. The events in this movie has its impact in episodes IV. But character wise SWilulla characters onum ithil undaavumennu thonunilla except may be some cameo appearances.

hmm....so Episode IV ezhuthiya samayathu thanne ingane oru story undaakkaanulla oru scope athil undaayirunnu alle....bheekaram thanne :rockit:

shikari Shamboo
15th December 2016, 05:34 PM
Star wars Rogue one kandu yesterday midnight show...rebel groups galaxy empire invent cheytha oru weapon Death starnte design secrets moshtikkan nadathunna fight aanu main plot....ee weapn design cheytha scientistinte daughter aanu central character played by Felicity johns..oru standalone film auathu kond ithinte story nadakunna premise manasilakan kuracchu budhimutti...ithinte ending directly leads to the beginning of Episode 4....as usual action/cgi okke super....but lead characters cheytha actors athra nalla perfo aayi thonniyilla...kurachukoode nalla actorsine cast cheyyamayirunnu.....star wars sagayile 2 main chars cameoyum ind....totally an enjoyable one for me.

achukuttan
15th December 2016, 06:00 PM
hmm....so Episode IV ezhuthiya samayathu thanne ingane oru story undaakkaanulla oru scope athil undaayirunnu alle....bheekaram thanne :rockit:

Almost ella fantasy storiesilum prequelsnum standalone storiesnum ishtam pole scopundu.. ath nannaytu edukaananu kashtapaadu..

Tony Stark
15th December 2016, 06:07 PM
Star wars Rogue one kandu yesterday midnight show...rebel groups galaxy empire invent cheytha oru weapon Death starnte design secrets moshtikkan nadathunna fight aanu main plot....ee weapn design cheytha scientistinte daughter aanu central character played by Felicity johns..oru standalone film auathu kond ithinte story nadakunna premise manasilakan kuracchu budhimutti...ithinte ending directly leads to the beginning of Episode 4....as usual action/cgi okke super....but lead characters cheytha actors athra nalla perfo aayi thonniyilla...kurachukoode nalla actorsine cast cheyyamayirunnu.....star wars sagayile 2 main chars cameoyum ind....totally an enjoyable one for me.

Thanks, Review threadil postikoode mashe? :photop:

shikari Shamboo
15th December 2016, 06:36 PM
Thanks, Review threadil postikoode mashe? :photop:

Postiyitund...

shikari Shamboo
15th December 2016, 06:41 PM
Collateral beauty enganeyund? Any reviews?

Gal Gadot
15th December 2016, 09:29 PM
The Jungle Book - Collections For Unbelievable 22 Week Run
Thursday 15 December 2016 11.30 IST Box Office India Trade Network
https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/google_plusone_share.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/google_plusone_share/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/facebook.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/twitter.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/linkedin.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/linkedin/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/pinterest_share.png (https://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/pinterest_share/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Fre port-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0) https://cache.addthiscdn.com/icons/v3/thumbs/32x32/addthis.png (https://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?source=tbx32nj-1.0&v=300&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boxofficeindia.com%2Freport-details.php%3Farticleid%3D2557&pubid=ra-57c588ba619e07ce&ct=1&title=The%20Jungle%20Book%20-%20Collections%20For%20Unbelievable%2022%20Week%20 Run%20-%20Box%20Office%20India&pco=tbxnj-1.0)

The Jungle Book had a 22 week run across theatres in India while no Hindi film has even managed to last ten weeks in the theatres this year. The fifth week figures of the film are the third highest ever after legendary films like 3 Idiots and Gadar. The sixth week goes even better with second highest figures of all time after Gadar. This film shows what a real content film can do as acceptance comes from all over as compared to Hindi content films which limit themselves to a minority audience and are talked about more than what they actually achieve. The first day to lifetime ratio is also more than the Hindi content films be it Neerja, Pink or Piku and here its not starting from a poor 4-5 crore level but more than double that. The lifetime collections of The Jungle Book are as follows.

Week 1 - 74,61,00,000
Week 2 - 48,10,00,000
Week 3 - 30,92,00,000
Week 4 - 17,51,00,000
Week 5 - 6,49,00,000
Week 6 - 4,36,00,000
Week 7 - 2,40,00,000
Week 8 - 1,66,00,000
Week 9 - 87,00,000
Week 10 - 30,00,000
Week 11 - 12,00,000
Week 12 - 9,00,000
Week 13 - 8,00,000
Week 14 - 7,00,000
Week 15 - 8,00,000
Week 16 - 6,00,000
Week 17 - 5,00,000
Week 18 - 6,00,000
Week 19 - 5,00,000
Week 20 - 4,00,000
Week 21 - 2,00,000
Week 22 - 1,00,000
GRAND TOTAL 1,87,98,00,000

achukuttan
15th December 2016, 09:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JyK7Rbo5MGzLYti/giphy.gif

The Poocha
15th December 2016, 10:32 PM
Click here to see the image (https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JyK7Rbo5MGzLYti/giphy.gif)

Khal Drogo:cheers:

achukuttan
18th December 2016, 01:49 PM
Rogue One - Third best film of SW franchise after episode V & VII.

The Poocha
18th December 2016, 02:46 PM
Collateral beauty enganeyund? Any reviews?

Bheekaramaya oru twist okke indu :kolavili:

Vinu
19th December 2016, 02:08 PM
la la land and nocturnal animals pathivu pole ivide irangeela. waiting fr torrents to come :(

Collateral beauty patti koora reviews aanallo :( Waiting for live by night :cheers:

shikari Shamboo
19th December 2016, 07:26 PM
Bheekaramaya oru twist okke indu :kolavili:

Kando??

The Poocha
19th December 2016, 08:04 PM
Kando??

Illa. Wikiyil Katha vayich:deviltalk:

The Poocha
19th December 2016, 08:06 PM
la la land and nocturnal animals pathivu pole ivide irangeela. waiting fr torrents to come :(

Collateral beauty patti koora reviews aanallo :( Waiting for live by night :cheers:

La La Land only big screen watch:handkiss:

shikari Shamboo
19th December 2016, 08:06 PM
Illa. Wikiyil Katha vayich:deviltalk:

RTyil 14% :bodhamilla:

The Poocha
19th December 2016, 08:08 PM
RTyil 14% :bodhamilla:

Jaada Smith veendum :kiki:

Gal Gadot
20th December 2016, 02:34 AM
Disney crosses $7 billion at the global box office, setting all-time record | EW.com (http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/19/disney-global-box-office-record?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter)

Vinu
20th December 2016, 09:18 AM
La La Land only big screen watch:handkiss:

big screen l varathathinu njan enth cheyyum :( NA kando?

The Poocha
20th December 2016, 09:19 AM
big screen l varathathinu njan enth cheyyum :( NA kando?

NA release aayitilla. Valla Oscar season aakumba varum aayirikkum :letter:

Vinu
20th December 2016, 09:20 AM
NA release aayitilla. Valla Oscar season aakumba varum aayirikkum :letter:

jake machan :kidu:

The Poocha
20th December 2016, 10:34 AM
Blade Runner sequel teaser released

Gosling

Ford

Roger Deakins

Villenueve

Waiting for this one:kalakki:

Gal Gadot
20th December 2016, 09:26 PM
passengers & Assassin's creed - ROTTEN !!!

shikari Shamboo
21st December 2016, 01:23 AM
passengers & Assassin's creed - ROTTEN !!!
:ayye:
Fences :cheers:

shikari Shamboo
21st December 2016, 01:26 AM
Ee Scorcesente Silence entha vatican cityil mathram aadyam rls cheythathu?

Gal Gadot
21st December 2016, 07:59 AM
Ee Scorcesente Silence entha vatican cityil mathram aadyam rls cheythathu?
The world premiere of the film was held at the Vatican (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City) on November 29.[42] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-42) At the Vatican, the film was screened nearby a chapel's giant crucifix, with Scorsese saying, "So the whole film played on this crucifix, it was quite stunning."[43] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-43) It is scheduled for a limited release on December 23, 2016, before expanding on January 6, 2017 and again on January 13, 2017.[44] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-44)[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-45)

Vinu
21st December 2016, 10:24 AM
The world premiere of the film was held at the Vatican (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_City) on November 29.[42] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-42) At the Vatican, the film was screened nearby a chapel's giant crucifix, with Scorsese saying, "So the whole film played on this crucifix, it was quite stunning."[43] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-43) It is scheduled for a limited release on December 23, 2016, before expanding on January 6, 2017 and again on January 13, 2017.[44] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-44)[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_%282016_film%29#cite_note-45)

RT rating 95. Last Scorcese movie to have 95 was goodfellas.

achukuttan
21st December 2016, 10:54 AM
https://i.redd.it/7jyviw6lbq4y.jpg

Antony Moses
21st December 2016, 11:17 AM
Passengers appo prateekshicha pole thanne vann :vida:

Collateral beauty :kanneer: :kanneer:

The Poocha
21st December 2016, 12:11 PM
Jaadakkari JLaw nte padangal pottatte :mindoola:

The Poocha
21st December 2016, 01:37 PM
Hope Silence becomes a box office success and Neeson goes back to proper acting choices:theetta_mahi:

~Saji~
21st December 2016, 05:55 PM
assassins creed kidu trailer aanallo

also Gold.

The Poocha
21st December 2016, 06:08 PM
Assassins Creed at 24 on rotten after 51 reviews.
And the curse of the video game movie continues

~Saji~
21st December 2016, 06:12 PM
Assassins Creed at 24 on rotten after 51 reviews.
And the curse of the video game movie continues

video gamilum ithaano? ancestors....etc???

The Poocha
21st December 2016, 06:15 PM
video gamilum ithaano? ancestors....etc???

Yes. Video games ellam kidu aanu. Great plot. Great historical locations and very cinematic. Oro game um oro historical events base cheythanu:makeup: