PDA

View Full Version : ||Hollywood || The official Thread for English Movies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35

Murphy
26th July 2017, 10:39 PM
:kolavili: extra millions for removing the moustache digitally ..... :lol:
its not only funny what a stupid way to mess up the secretly kept (till now) suspense/twist of JL....eventhough every1 expects SM to be back in JL from all the promo materials so far they are treating it as a huge suspense/mystery/twist....

Athu pinne oru abhothavasthayil...

http://i67.tinypic.com/24q08dj.jpg

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 10:40 PM
Henry Cavill padathil und enn already ariyavunnathalle.. How he makes his return and what role he will play the final fight.. Athaanu secret aayi keep cheyyunne... BvS ile pole final fight vare traileril idaathathu bhagyam..
Iniyum time und...:viyarppu:
already means how ? he is dead in bvs, no poster have his face, not even the trailers ......... the trailer even plays out his death ....... pinne already ariyavunathalle enathokke obviously he will be there enna lineil alle .......

achukuttan
26th July 2017, 11:09 PM
its not only funny what a stupid way to mess up the secretly kept (till now) suspense/twist of JL....

ethaanu aa twist?

kuttappan
26th July 2017, 11:12 PM
already means how ? he is dead in bvs, no poster have his face, not even the trailers ......... the trailer even plays out his death ....... pinne already ariyavunathalle enathokke obviously he will be there enna lineil alle .......
Netizens already know the actor will be reprising the role..
Its like when Jon snow died in GOT S5 or when Sherlock died in Sherlock S02.. Both the Trailers are teasing a Superman comeback.. But the mystery surrounding his return thats the USP..
How do we know if this isn't a flashback scene or not? Or a dream sequence?

Speaking of which, what do you think of this one?
_A0UeT38CLo

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:28 PM
Netizens already know the actor will be reprising the role..
Its like when Jon snow died in GOT S5 or when Sherlock died in Sherlock S02.. Both the Trailers are teasing a Superman comeback.. But the mystery surrounding his return thats the USP..
How do we know if this isn't a flashback scene or not? Or a dream sequence?

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0UeT38CLo)
I don't think its 'knowing' but just 'expecting' ...but here straight out confirmation ayi poyi due to this stupid reason......

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:31 PM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0UeT38CLo)
cJmz5e8ftew :winkglasses:

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:33 PM
and one more

DTLB0FUVxIA8-)

kuttappan
26th July 2017, 11:40 PM
I don't think its 'knowing' but just 'expecting' ...but here straight out confirmation ayi poyi due to this stupid reason......

This just confirms Henry Cavill is there in the movie which if someone does a search in imdb will know. It does not confirm anything else... It could be a flashback or a dream sequence.. There is no big secret.. The makers are basically teasing the fans to watch JL for Superman's grand return..

achukuttan
26th July 2017, 11:43 PM

Henry Cavil himself given the sneak peeks of Superman's new costume in Instagram multiple times.
Action Figures revealed in January already has Superman
Toys revealed in SDCC has Superman
JL latest official poster clearly indicates the presence of Superman

Ithrayokke pore official confirmation aayittu?

Pinne well hidden secrets ellarkum leak aakunnille..

Novemberil irakkan vechirunna trailer already leak aavunnu..

Michelle Pfeiffer to play Janet Van Dyne in upcoming Marvel flick Ant-Man And The Wasp

The 59-year-old actress has joined the cast of Ant-Man And The Wasp it was revealed by Marvel during their San Diego Comic-Con panel on Saturday.

News came 3 days back

Michelle Pfeiffer And Christoph Waltz Could Appear In Ant-Man & The Wasp

4chan leak Mar 2016...

Hoag And Damage Inc Will Debut In Homecoming

From the same leak..

There are many more in that leak. Some came to be true. Some yet to be known. Some found out to be false. In another leak they already put the plot of T3.. Their Doctor Strange report before movie release

Test screenings have been very positive so far

The recent reshoots were to streamline Strange's training which takes up most of the second act, and also add a little more humor and a Tony Stark cameo

Kevin Feige is being particularly careful with this movie because Doctor Strange and Baron Mordo are supposed to become major recurring characters in the MCU going forward

The time stone is featured in the movie

The movie takes place simultaneously to the MCU, with Stephen Strange's accident happening shortly after Tony Stark returns from Afghanistan and his training spanning all the other movies

Mads Mikkelsen's character, Kaecilius, is aligned with Dormammu, who will have a bigger role in the sequels

There are already plans for a sequel with Benedict Cumberbatch and Chiwetel Ejiofor certain to return, but there are no other developments as of right now

The casting of the Ancient One was complex because of how people perceive it as an stereotype and because of the association with Tibet in light of how the Chinese box-office is important to movie studios nowadays. Tilda Swinton was picked because of he unusual she looks

Leak okke ella studiosnum undu.. Ath stupidity kondonnumalla.. outdoor shot okke contain cheyyan nalla paadanu.. GOT Jon Snow return ithepole thannalle.. chila leak avar thanne cheyyunnumundu for publicity..

Pinne digital alteration of mustache.. athinu millions onnum chilavilla.. Tattoo, body hair okke hide cheyyanath routine procedure aanu.. Paramountine kondu aa contract rewrite cheyyikkan athil kooduthal chilavaakum..

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Henry Cavil himself given the sneak peeks of Superman's new costume in Instagram multiple times.
Action Figures revealed in January already has Superman
Toys revealed in SDCC has Superman
JL latest official poster clearly indicates the presence of Superman

Ithrayokke pore official confirmation aayittu?

Pinne well hidden secrets ellarkum leak aakunnille..

Novemberil irakkan vechirunna trailer already leak aavunnu..

News came 3 days back

4chan leak Mar 2016...

From the same leak..

There are many more in that leak. Some came to be true. Some yet to be known. Some found out to be false. In another leak they already put the plot of T3.. Their Doctor Strange report before movie release

Leak okke ella studiosnum undu.. Ath stupidity kondonnumalla.. outdoor shot okke contain cheyyan nalla paadanu.. GOT Jon Snow return ithepole thannalle.. chila leak avar thanne cheyyunnumundu for publicity..

Pinne digital alteration of mustache.. athinu millions onnum chilavilla.. Tattoo, body hair okke hide cheyyanath routine procedure aanu.. Paramountine kondu aa contract rewrite cheyyikkan athil kooduthal chilavaakum..
who said anything about leak ...... this was the funniest and stupidest way a 'well kept' secret was revealed in movie history ....... WW okke one time wonder ayi thudarum ee lakshanangal okke kandittu

kuttappan
26th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmz5e8ftew) :winkglasses:

Exactly.. I am not saying this was a spoiler. The makers are not stupid enough to let these things out accidentally.. They have a plan for marketing their movies.. Why do u think Mark made this joke? He was teasing the audience.. Do u see someone here complaining Marvel let out a spoiler that everyone are going to die in Infinity war..

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:49 PM
This just confirms Henry Cavill is there in the movie which if someone does a search in imdb will know. It does not confirm anything else... It could be a flashback or a dream sequence.. There is no big secret.. The makers are basically teasing the fans to watch JL for Superman's grand return..
accepting your point but don't think they would have let anything out if the unfortunate situation of MI hadn't been there and the cat was out of the bag ..... they would at the best tease ... ippo cent % confirmation in the most supid/funny way ayi... athre ullu

Gal Gadot
26th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Exactly.. I am not saying this was a spoiler. The makers are not stupid enough to let these things out accidentally.. They have a plan for marketing their movies.. Why do u think Mark made this joke? He was teasing the audience.. Do u see someone here complaining Marvel let out a spoiler that everyone are going to die in Infinity war..
sorry, didn't knew the moustache thing was a marketing startegry....all the more reason to believe that keeping WW aside chankaran cocunut treeil thanne avum ennu ........

achukuttan
26th July 2017, 11:52 PM
who said anything about leak ...... this was the funniest and stupidest way a 'well kept' secret was revealed in movie history ....... WW okke one time wonder ayi thudarum ee lakshanangal okke kandittu

What is the well kept secret? Superman's presence is already confirmed by the release of action figures. Then what's the secret? His face?

kuttappan
26th July 2017, 11:54 PM
accepting your point but don't think they would have let anything out if the unfortunate situation of MI hadn't been there and the cat was out of the bag ..... they would at the best tease ... ippo cent % confirmation in the most supid/funny way ayi... athre ullu

Agreed. They should have dragged this on for some more months and then finally reveal a glimpse of superman a month before the release in a Grand fashion.. Of course thats my opinion.. Clearly the makers did not think so..

kuttappan
26th July 2017, 11:59 PM
sorry, didn't knew the moustache thing was a marketing startegry....all the more reason to believe that keeping WW aside chankaran cocunut treeil thanne avum ennu ........

And you know this was a stupid move because?

No need to call WW a fluke each time..:yawn:

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:11 AM
And you know this was a stupid move because?

No need to call WW a fluke each time..:yawn:
may be not, coz any publicity is good publicity now a days :twisted:

regarding WW being a one time wonder for DC, atleast for the time being, lets see .....

kuttappan
27th July 2017, 12:14 AM

If you are calling this a well kept secret then you obviously did not do any googling on JL... Again does this pic cent % confirm superman will be resurrected in JL?It could be a flashback or dream sequence.. To quote yourself it is more like 'expecting' than 'confirming'

What the DC fans want to know is not if Superman will return or not.. But whether it will be a cameo or will we get enough of him.. That is still left unanswered..

kuttappan
27th July 2017, 12:15 AM
may be not, coz any publicity is good publicity now a days :twisted:

regarding WW being a one time wonder for DC, atleast for the time being, lets see .....

For DCEU..

For DC, Dark Knight Trilogy:friendsy:

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:21 AM
If you are calling this a well kept secret then you obviously did not do any googling on JL... Again does this pic cent % confirm superman will be resurrected in JL?It could be a flashback or dream sequence.. To quote yourself it is more like 'expecting' than 'confirming'

What the DC fans want to know is not if Superman will return or not.. But whether it will be a cameo or will we get enough of him.. That is still left unanswered..

hardcore fansinu onnum surprise avila enariyam .......:thalakarakkam:
ya i think they reshooting and spending millions just on facial hair removal signifies cent %

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:21 AM
For DCEU..

For DC, Dark Knight Trilogy:friendsy:
DCEU enkil EU:kedi:

Krrish
27th July 2017, 12:26 AM

Checkout the DC website and the Cast list.

Cast : Amy Adams, Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, Amber Heard, Jason Momoa, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Diane Lane, Jesse Eisenberg, J.K. Simmons, Jeremy Irons

Justice League (2017) | DC (http://www.dccomics.com/movies/justice-league)

Official Websitil thane parayunna karyam aano itra valiya Suspense?

Murphy
27th July 2017, 12:27 AM
:kolavili: extra millions for removing the moustache digitally ..... :lol:
its not only funny what a stupid way to mess up the secretly kept (till now) suspense/twist of JL....eventhough every1 expects SM to be back in JL from all the promo materials so far they are treating it as a huge suspense/mystery/twist....

I thought u were mentioning abt the pic I added when I first posted it, which I later removed. Athu potte. Superman ulla karyam obvious alle. Athu avaru parayanda avashyam undo. Athukoodathe kure naalukalku munp Henry Cavill oru black suit (a tiny portion of it) tease cheithirunnallo. Athokke aa samayathu charcha ayatha.

kuttappan
27th July 2017, 12:28 AM
hardcore fansinu onnum surprise avila enariyam .......:thalakarakkam:
ya i think they reshooting and spending millions just on facial hair removal signifies cent %

They are spending millions on the reshoots, not on Henry Cavill 's moustache..

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:36 AM
They are spending millions on the reshoots, not on Henry Cavill 's moustache..
total reshott aout 25mn ....moustache removal mathram 5-10 mn enoke kettu ...... sheriyano enariyilla :sorry:

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:36 AM
I thought u were mentioning abt the pic I added when I first posted it, which I later removed. Athu potte. Superman ulla karyam obvious alle. Athu avaru parayanda avashyam undo. Athukoodathe kure naalukalku munp Henry Cavill oru black suit (a tiny portion of it) tease cheithirunnallo. Athokke aa samayathu charcha ayatha.
ningalodara remove cheyyan paranghe :kopam::poda:

Murphy
27th July 2017, 12:44 AM
ningalodara remove cheyyan paranghe :kopam::poda:

Superman :pulijose:

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:46 AM
Superman :pulijose:
:chumaridi:

kuttappan
27th July 2017, 12:48 AM
total reshott aout 25mn ....moustache removal mathram 5-10 mn enoke kettu ...... sheriyano enariyilla :sorry:

25mil is huge and alarming.. But moustache removal okke chumma oro contreversy create cheyyan vendi adichu irakkunnathayirikkum.. They will want to keep the Buzz alive...

Murphy
27th July 2017, 12:56 AM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJmz5e8ftew) :winkglasses:

The first one is scripted and looks like they want us to know that too. Probably a joke. But second one doesn't look like that. Maybe its too perfect, or an actual slip of tongue.

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 12:59 AM
The first one is scripted and looks like they want us to know that too. Probably a joke. But second one doesn't look like that. Maybe its too perfect, or an actual slip of tongue.
he is improving as an actor :wink: ....... there is another i'view during the same event [D23 - 2017] where these two does the same thing ......

Gal Gadot
27th July 2017, 01:25 AM
#WonderWoman2 release date - Dec. 13, 2019

achukuttan
27th July 2017, 04:54 PM
The Poocha[/MENTION]; Check this channel..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuPgdqQKpq4T4zeqmTelnFg

Naaduvazhikal
28th July 2017, 02:18 AM
The recent JL trailer looks just okay... Infinity War will trump this one big time..

i am not sure why and how DC is getting it so wrong multiple times.. maybe Nolan was the final word for their superhero franchise.. if JL flops, i think they should rest their case.. and maybe just concentrate on WW alone..

Krrish
28th July 2017, 05:26 AM
The recent JL trailer looks just okay... Infinity War will trump this one big time..

i am not sure why and how DC is getting it so wrong multiple times.. maybe Nolan was the final word for their superhero franchise.. if JL flops, i think they should rest their case.. and maybe just concentrate on WW alone..

JL and Infinity compare cheyaane pattilla.... JL engane enkilum hit aayaal mathi enna attitude matrame ullu DCku... Infinity Marvelinte Prestige padam aanu... Infinity minimum 2 billion WW aanu ente oru expectation for a Collection... I wont be surprised even if it ends up beating Avatar.. Next May aavumbozhekum Hype will be like never seen before...

Gal Gadot
28th July 2017, 07:32 AM
JL and Infinity compare cheyaane pattilla.... JL engane enkilum hit aayaal mathi enna attitude matrame ullu DCku... Infinity Marvelinte Prestige padam aanu... Infinity minimum 2 billion WW aanu ente oru expectation for a Collection... I wont be surprised even if it ends up beating Avatar.. Next May aavumbozhekum Hype will be like never seen before...
BUT APArt from WW all recent Superhero movies have underperformed despite glowing reviews ...... supperhero fatigue is catching up to non-fans

Gal Gadot
28th July 2017, 08:04 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFycYG_UAAA8MfY.jpg:large

Krrish
28th July 2017, 08:30 AM
BUT APArt from WW all recent Superhero movies have underperformed despite glowing reviews ...... supperhero fatigue is catching up to non-fans

Standalone Superhero movies angane aanu pothuve ippozhathe trend... But this is the Mother of all Superhero Movies... Ithu vere level pokum...:poli:

The Poocha
28th July 2017, 08:37 AM
:machu:Good pop culture gems :kalakki:
The Poocha[/MENTION]; Check this channel..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuPgdqQKpq4T4zeqmTelnFg

The Poocha
28th July 2017, 08:39 AM

While Marvel took time to set up the universe so that the audience could develop a connection with each of the characters, DC wants to do the same in day.

achukuttan
28th July 2017, 11:56 AM
While Marvel took time to set up the universe so that the audience could develop a connection with each of the characters, DC wants to do the same in day.

DC rushing the build up of a universe was undoubtedly stupid. But that isn't the reason DCEU flopped.

Man of Steel kind of went against Superman's character Even Watchmen is finding the response it deserved only now. Then they made Batman vs Superman. The problem here wasn't rushing. Everyone knows Batman and Superman. Nobody needs to develop a connection here. A fight between Batman vs Superman is not enough plot for a movie. It could work as a subplot, like Justice League : War or in The Dark Knight Returns. WB forgot the fact that they are not natural enemies. I don't want to even talk about Lex Luthor's character. So basically in two movies they character assassinated Superman and Lex Luthor.

Then came Suicide Squad. This time their sole intention was to make money. Suicide Squad has not really any role in this universe. Unlike GotG, they are not going play sidekicks of JL in JL iteration. Its a standalone movie. Here, they broke up their own universe. Though, the reviews it got was a bit harsh.

Then comes the so called saviour of DCEU, Wonder Woman, Bullshit!. They gave control to Jenkins. They stayed true to Wonder Woman's character. They linked it up to Universe just by one or two scenes at the start and the end. They isolated it enough from the baggage of Universe, Ultimately, it worked not because it was a DC Comic based film. When there was an to comic book scenario, cough.. Thrid Act, it was boring. In this case, I felt the reviews kind of overrated the movie, like Dr. Strange, or SM:HC.

DCEU could have worked even with rushing if they stayed true to the characters. Now it is at a point where Superman has become a baggage in DCEU.

JL might make money if it generates enough hype. It's a November release. There is a five day holiday in the coming weekend. There is no real competition except for Coco. That ain't enough. If it's a universe which believes they can successfully pull off Flashpoint in Live Action, they need to show something even remotely close to it. At this point DCEU is not.

Now coming to Marvel, Marvel build up a Cinematic Universe because it had to. They knew beforehand they don't have enough character rights with them to have successful solo movies. They knew they had to make multi starers to make money. But they can't make Avengers right away. Nobody knew any Avenger. Thats why they took their time to make characters known to public. When they got back the rights of Spiderman, who is a known superhero they had no doubts to put him in a completely unwanted role in CW, because audience know Superman. DC doesn't need to do that if they want to make a JL movie.

Now another problem is the superhero fatigue. Spiderman with all its glowing reviews had a mediocre opening, the worst drop of MCU, has a tracking similar to Man of Steel. WW and Logan are outliers in the sense they were attempted as a real world movie with some characters with extraordinary abilities. Unless CBM reinvents like they did with comics with TDKR, X-Men and ulitmately Watchmen, the fad is going to be shortlived. MCU with its gigantic success has hardly two movies that stands the test of time. Its not being talked about like SM:2, TDK trilogy, or Watchmen. Among the post 2010 movies, Logan, WW and may be CA:2 can do that.

DC's phase 2 slate looks promising for that, assuming they get it right. Unlike MCU phase 2 movies which was a basically the sequels of Phase 1 movie. DCEU is widening the ambit of morality of characters with JL:Dark. Reeves' Batman is rumoured to be Noir-Detective style, which is truer to comic and 80's animated series, and a different take of Batman in big screen. Aquaman introduces a new world to CBM. Water World is not explored until now. WW2, and The Batgirl gives gender diversity. Green Lantern Corps hopefully expands the universe beyond earth. Flashpoint, I think is a emergency switch DC announced in case nothing works out and need a reboot or closure.

Sony is making a SM villain universe with Venom. Fox got Logan, Deadpool right. They are planning to make a Dr. Doom movie with the creator of Legion and Fargo.

The problem is all the studios that are trying reinvent have a bad track record in CBM. MCU, the only one who is not, failed to do that when they had the chance. They stuck with Male, White, Superhero films just to get to the next Avengers installment. They are trying to play it safe because it worked, and that's a big reason for fatigue. They could argue that they don't the rights of X-Men or F4 with them, I seriously doubt, will they be used for what they meant for if the rights were with MCU., considering they relegated Daredevil and Punisher to small screen. With Dr. Stange, Captain Marvel, Antman, and SM being par of the Phase 4, I don't think they are not trying to change path that much.

DCEU, and Fox disappointed me with what they did, and MCU disappoints me with what they could have done.

The Poocha
28th July 2017, 01:59 PM
DC rushing the build up of a universe was undoubtedly stupid. But that isn't the reason DCEU flopped.

Man of Steel kind of went against Superman's character Even Watchmen is finding the response it deserved only now. Then they made Batman vs Superman. The problem here wasn't rushing. Everyone knows Batman and Superman. Nobody needs to develop a connection here. A fight between Batman vs Superman is not enough plot for a movie. It could work as a subplot, like Justice League : War or in The Dark Knight Returns. WB forgot the fact that they are not natural enemies. I don't want to even talk about Lex Luthor's character. So basically in two movies they character assassinated Superman and Lex Luthor.

Then came Suicide Squad. This time their sole intention was to make money. Suicide Squad has not really any role in this universe. Unlike GotG, they are not going play sidekicks of JL in JL iteration. Its a standalone movie. Here, they broke up their own universe. Though, the reviews it got was a bit harsh.

Then comes the so called saviour of DCEU, Wonder Woman, Bullshit!. They gave control to Jenkins. They stayed true to Wonder Woman's character. They linked it up to Universe just by one or two scenes at the start and the end. They isolated it enough from the baggage of Universe, Ultimately, it worked not because it was a DC Comic based film. When there was an to comic book scenario, cough.. Thrid Act, it was boring. In this case, I felt the reviews kind of overrated the movie, like Dr. Strange, or SM:HC.

DCEU could have worked even with rushing if they stayed true to the characters. Now it is at a point where Superman has become a baggage in DCEU.

JL might make money if it generates enough hype. It's a November release. There is a five day holiday in the coming weekend. There is no real competition except for Coco. That ain't enough. If it's a universe which believes they can successfully pull off Flashpoint in Live Action, they need to show something even remotely close to it. At this point DCEU is not.

Now coming to Marvel, Marvel build up a Cinematic Universe because it had to. They knew beforehand they don't have enough character rights with them to have successful solo movies. They knew they had to make multi starers to make money. But they can't make Avengers right away. Nobody knew any Avenger. Thats why they took their time to make characters known to public. When they got back the rights of Spiderman, who is a known superhero they had no doubts to put him in a completely unwanted role in CW, because audience know Superman. DC doesn't need to do that if they want to make a JL movie.

Now another problem is the superhero fatigue. Spiderman with all its glowing reviews had a mediocre opening, the worst drop of MCU, has a tracking similar to Man of Steel. WW and Logan are outliers in the sense they were attempted as a real world movie with some characters with extraordinary abilities. Unless CBM reinvents like they did with comics with TDKR, X-Men and ulitmately Watchmen, the fad is going to be shortlived. MCU with its gigantic success has hardly two movies that stands the test of time. Its not being talked about like SM:2, TDK trilogy, or Watchmen. Among the post 2010 movies, Logan, WW and may be CA:2 can do that.

DC's phase 2 slate looks promising for that, assuming they get it right. Unlike MCU phase 2 movies which was a basically the sequels of Phase 1 movie. DCEU is widening the ambit of morality of characters with JL:Dark. Reeves' Batman is rumoured to be Noir-Detective style, which is truer to comic and 80's animated series, and a different take of Batman in big screen. Aquaman introduces a new world to CBM. Water World is not explored until now. WW2, and The Batgirl gives gender diversity. Green Lantern Corps hopefully expands the universe beyond earth. Flashpoint, I think is a emergency switch DC announced in case nothing works out and need a reboot or closure.

Sony is making a SM villain universe with Venom. Fox got Logan, Deadpool right. They are planning to make a Dr. Doom movie with the creator of Legion and Fargo.

The problem is all the studios that are trying reinvent have a bad track record in CBM. MCU, the only one who is not, failed to do that when they had the chance. They stuck with Male, White, Superhero films just to get to the next Avengers installment. They are trying to play it safe because it worked, and that's a big reason for fatigue. They could argue that they don't the rights of X-Men or F4 with them, I seriously doubt, will they be used for what they meant for if the rights were with MCU., considering they relegated Daredevil and Punisher to small screen. With Dr. Stange, Captain Marvel, Antman, and SM being par of the Phase 4, I don't think they are not trying to change path that much.

DCEU, and Fox disappointed me with what they did, and MCU disappoints me with what they could have done.

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it" seems to be Feige's mantra and I'd have to say I don't blame him for the same. I'm really not convinced that worldwide audiences(Yes China, I'm looking at you) would invest in a gritty ground level based approach to a superhero enterprise.

Characters like DD, The Punisher and Moon Knight all deserve to vacate the TV rosters and move up to the big screen. But I don't think a faithful interpretation of these characters will wow audiences outside the domestic market. The only way I see this happening is when superhero fatigue reaches it's pinnacle and the audiences begin to reject intergalactic wars and shape shifting alien races. Yes, it's high time that Marvel begin to experiment and push the rating to an R. But I guess it's the pressure of consistently churning out critically acclaimed movies that is hindering their progress

Yes, DC do have the more exciting material on offer. Yet, story arcs like Flashpoint require at least 3 to 4 movies as a bedrock upon which they can build up the mythos. And I won't mind if they do a scene by scene remake of the animated version. But it needs proper setup. We need more investment in Diana, Arthur, Themyscira and Atlantis. Introduce attraction between AM and WW, tension with Mera and the like. And then get down to brass tacks. They've already got the perfect WW and Momoa looks to be the best thing about JL, they've got the perfect mix here. But then again, it's DC. Can't predict anything these guys do

Also can't believe they're pushing Shazam and Gotham City Sirens upon us, instead of fast tracking a GL reboot

achukuttan
28th July 2017, 02:34 PM
"If it ain't broken, don't fix it" seems to be Feige's mantra and I'd have to say I don't blame him for the same. I'm really not convinced that worldwide audiences(Yes China, I'm looking at you) would invest in a gritty ground level based approach to a superhero enterprise.

Characters like DD, The Punisher and Moon Knight all deserve to vacate the TV rosters and move up to the big screen. But I don't think a faithful interpretation of these characters will wow audiences outside the domestic market. The only way I see this happening is when superhero fatigue reaches it's pinnacle and the audiences begin to reject intergalactic wars and shape shifting alien races. Yes, it's high time that Marvel begin to experiment and push the rating to an R. But I guess it's the pressure of consistently churning out critically acclaimed movies that is hindering their progress

Yes, DC do have the more exciting material on offer. Yet, story arcs like Flashpoint require at least 3 to 4 movies as a bedrock upon which they can build up the mythos. And I won't mind if they do a scene by scene remake of the animated version. But it needs proper setup. We need more investment in Diana, Arthur, Themyscira and Atlantis. Introduce attraction between AM and WW, tension with Mera and the like. And then get down to brass tacks. They've already got the perfect WW and Momoa looks to be the best thing about JL, they've got the perfect mix here. But then again, it's DC. Can't predict anything these guys do

Also can't believe they're pushing Shazam and Gotham City Sirens upon us, instead of fast tracking a GL reboot

Marvel could really mix it up. They have the portfolio. DD, Punisher, etc to one end and Avengers on the other. They don't need to make all movies according to present fan following. It would only cause the formation of an echo chamber.

I think GCS look cancelled at the moment. I have no idea why it was even a plan. Shazam might be their kid friendly superhero movie, to widen demographics. Wonder Woman got its legs at box office because it brought in more female and family audience.

Heard they are exploring the possibility of court of owls as villain for Batman 2. I like that. Batman looks promising, because Reeves is given total control of the movie. They need to avoid an ego-clash between Affleck and Reeves. They have plenty of storylines and an enviable rogue gallery to explore.

JL Dark : Everything depends on casting. Constantine should be as charming as RDJ.

Flashpoint is hard. If it copies animated series, it will probably be the most expensive R-Rated movie. I don't have much hope. At some point WB executives will chicken out stating budgetary constraints. I feel their idea is to keep a minimalistic version of it for a reboot of universe, like Days of Future Past.

Green Lantern - They started refering it in JL promos. It won't be entirely surprising if there's a cameo in JL. Even if they speed it up there are no vacant box office slots. 2018 summer has Avengers, The Incredibles. December has Aquaman. 2019 summer has Avengers, Star Wars, Toy Story and almost certainly a DC movie. 2019 December has already Wonder Woman. 2019 is Batman's 80th anivversary. They might use all their other spots for Batman movies. Batgirl, and Batman in some order. Realistically, assuming nothing gets cancelled.

2018 - Shazam, Aquaman
2019 - 2 batverse films and WW
2020 - GL, SS2, JL: Dark
2021 - Flashpoint

Naaduvazhikal
28th July 2017, 08:35 PM

it is, but all of this would have changed if Batman and Superman had a kickass standalone film.. the expectations on them were humongous.. along with Spiderman, these 3 are the most bankable and biggest superheroes for AMerican audience.. more than Iron Man, Captain or anyone else..

Infinity War polichadukkum.. Thanos pole oru otha villain.. post Joker in TDK,
all superhero films missed a villain that can give these heroes a run for their money.. Ultron okke van disappointment aayrnnu.. Loki was much better.. Winter Soldier was good too.. so expecting Thanos to be that mass villain..

Sagar Kottapuram
28th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Dunkirukku

oru kirukkan hit :ennekollu:

Sagar Kottapuram
28th July 2017, 08:38 PM
Dunkirukku

Naaduvazhikal
28th July 2017, 08:42 PM
thing is, for a person like me, who's not a hardcore comics fan, these characters r all unknown.. i didn't even know who Thor was.. Marvel took their time to properly introduce all these characters.. and even in Avengers, they only get really assembled towards the climax.. thereby, showing their clash of egos.. I know many people who ended up watching Thor and Incredible Hulk because they loved Avengers. and they had a cool leader in Iron Man.. they established it so well.. and before Civil War, they established that charm for Captain as well with Winter Soldier..
and now due to Civil War, even Ant Man and Black Panther has enough hype for their solo films.. and the Infinity War film..

this is where Marvel excels beyond doubt.. my wife watched JL trailer and she was like..
Marvelnte pole kidu alla.. ivarokke aara? orupadu perkkum ingane thanne..

The Poocha
28th July 2017, 08:54 PM
Dunkirukku

::scratch:

Gal Gadot
29th July 2017, 02:06 AM
pinnne enthina MoS, WW enne origin stories undakiye ? if they had no need ....... a generation grew up with marvel characters and its going to end in the coming 2 years ... that kind of a feeling is not there for DCEU movies ...... tansformers 5 POTC 5 oke kanan povuna oru rethiyil movies kanan povunu to experience the spectacle, to see our fav characters ....alathe oru attachment illa .......

Gal Gadot
29th July 2017, 02:09 AM
THE EMOJI MOVIE (2017)
The Emoji Movie
All Critics | Top Critics
TOMATOMETER

3%
Average Rating: 2.1/10
Reviews Counted: 31
Fresh: 1
Rotten: 30

The Poocha
29th July 2017, 09:31 PM
Charlize Theron fronted actioner Atomic Blonde gets rave reviews for the action set pieces, not so much for the plot :salut:

Damon and Affleck to cover produce 'City on the Hill', a Boston fronted crime drama to be directed by Gavin O Connor

Wonder Woman to get an Oscar push :kattubrand:

achukuttan
29th July 2017, 09:42 PM
xKJmEC5ieOk

achukuttan
30th July 2017, 06:35 PM
pinnne enthina MoS, WW enne origin stories undakiye ? if they had no need ....... a generation grew up with marvel characters and its going to end in the coming 2 years ... that kind of a feeling is not there for DCEU movies ...... tansformers 5 POTC 5 oke kanan povuna oru rethiyil movies kanan povunu to experience the spectacle, to see our fav characters ....alathe oru attachment illa .......

I didn't say they don't need origin stories. I said they didn't need to do that if they wanted to make a successful JL movie. They just need to make a good movie. All the good JL animated movies are enjoyable and coherent even for those who haven't seen the origin stories. Batman and Superman would act as the poster boys.

DCEU movies doesn't have that feeling because majority of the movies were not resonating with the characters they are known for, and they didn't do a convincing job in explaining why a change of character was necessary. The cookie-cutter plots didn't benefit either. It has nothing to do with 'generation growing up together'. Most of the people who wait for comic book movies are grown up with 80s Batman series or DCAU that ran from 92-06. Just by length that is almost 25 years and at least 2 generations. The same reason is why origin stories are not needed if they wanted to make a JL movie.

POC is in its current state because with the TWE, audience got the closure it needed. It is a movie franchise that overstayed its welcome. I have always felt that Transformers fad was never anything other than attraction towards Brobdingnagian things. It slowly wore out.

And to be honest, a significant portion of people who are waiting for IW, JL, Avatar sequels are waiting to watch a spectacle. It has very little to do with attachment that rose above characters or eagerness for denouement like the wait audience had for SW VI, or Seinfeld or Friends finale. Among all the announced movies, SW IX might be the only one that can do that.

The Poocha
4th August 2017, 10:20 AM
Ory6b2EJ3Bk:sureshgopi::sureshgopi::sureshgopi:

The Poocha
4th August 2017, 04:21 PM
7gZCfRD_zWE

Fincher on Netflix

Gal Gadot
4th August 2017, 11:34 PM
annabelle 2 nalla reviews anallo

MANJUFAN
5th August 2017, 12:03 PM
Star india leaked next weeks game of thrones episode :banana:

Murphy
7th August 2017, 03:41 PM
For Dick Cheney biopic
http://i.imgur.com/QFn2llB.jpg

Aryan007
7th August 2017, 08:24 PM
For Dick Cheney biopic
Click here to see the image (http://i.imgur.com/QFn2llB.jpg)

ഇത് എന്ത് മനുഷ്യൻ ആണ് :salute:

Aryan007
7th August 2017, 08:26 PM
http://aretheyonsteroids.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/christian-bale-transformation.jpg?b52a7a

Gal Gadot
7th August 2017, 09:41 PM
Logan Lucky (2017)

https://resizing.flixster.com/NaGG27lEyA4ZZIjHz9tRn-hSLxo=/206x305/v1.bTsxMjQwOTY5MztqOzE3NDIzOzEyMDA7NTAwOzc0MQ

All Critics (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/logan_lucky#all-critics-numbers)
|
Top Critics (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/logan_lucky#top-critics-numbers)

TOMATOMETER

100% (https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/logan_lucky#contentReviews)
Average Rating: 8/10
Reviews Counted: 20
Fresh: 20
Rotten: 0

Gal Gadot
8th August 2017, 12:04 AM
3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/status/894584845065531392)

Thank you @20thcenturyfox (https://twitter.com/20thcenturyfox) Let's give credit where it's DUE!! #Cable (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cable?src=hash) #Deadpool (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Deadpool?src=hash) #xforce (https://twitter.com/hashtag/xforce?src=hash) #ryanreynolds (https://twitter.com/hashtag/ryanreynolds?src=hash) #joshbrolin (https://twitter.com/hashtag/joshbrolin?src=hash)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGo0KYBUMAASZyW.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGo0LKOUIAE2THw.jpg

The Poocha
9th August 2017, 11:27 AM
Chris Pratt's next called Cowboy Ninja Viking :photo:
I don't even think any name can top that:malakha:

Gal Gadot
10th August 2017, 10:07 PM
Disney Dumps Netflix, Will Launch Own Streaming Service in 2019 - ExtremeTech (https://www.extremetech.com/internet/253863-disney-dumps-netflix-will-launch-film-service-2019)

AYYAPPADAS
11th August 2017, 01:09 AM
annabelle creation indiayil 18thne ulu ale release.hmmm:evil:

The Poocha
11th August 2017, 10:52 AM
Atomic Blonde(2017)

A hyper stylized genre offering which boasts one of the greatest action sequences ever taken on film and a scintillating lesbian sex scene featuring Sofia Boutella and Charlize Theron(which unfortunately seems to have been butchered by the Film Certificate Board). But that's all the movie has going for it. James McAvoy is wasted after his stellar turn in Split. Plus the intention to cater to a niche arthouse audience also seems to have bogged down the pacing. The flashback narrative device ensures that dramatic tension is kept to a minimum and the plot is more complicated than a Robert Ludlum, Tom Clancy yarn. I still don't understand what the hell the was happening on screen, despite soaking in the gorgeous visuals. Killer soundtrack though :biggrin:

Rating for the movie:2.5/5(Average) :padachone:
Rating for the action:5/5(Legendary) :thozhi:

Krrish
11th August 2017, 06:13 PM
Avengers-4 starts shooting.. Release 2019

Krrish
14th August 2017, 01:22 AM
2MddEE_tC_w

AYYAPPADAS
14th August 2017, 08:54 PM
annabelle creation nale muthal .....

Gal Gadot
15th August 2017, 07:40 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/08/15/box-office-can-star-wars-the-last-jedi-measure-up-to-wolf-warrior-2/

Box Office: Can 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Measure Up To 'Wolf Warrior 2'?

Krrish
16th August 2017, 05:17 AM
1 Beauty and the Beast (2017) $1,262.7
2 The Fate of the Furious $1,238.8
3 Despicable Me 3 $921.5
4 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 $862.0
5 Wonder Woman $797.6
6 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales $786.1
7 Spider-Man: Homecoming $702.8

Spider-Man is yet to beat POTC even after having better reviews... Ini evideyum release cheyaan illel pottikilla... this was unexpected..

The Poocha
16th August 2017, 09:13 AM
1 Beauty and the Beast (2017) $1,262.7
2 The Fate of the Furious $1,238.8
3 Despicable Me 3 $921.5
4 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 $862.0
5 Wonder Woman $797.6
6 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales $786.1
7 Spider-Man: Homecoming $702.8

Spider-Man is yet to beat POTC even after having better reviews... Ini evideyum release cheyaan illel pottikilla... this was unexpected..

China:thallukolli:

Tony Stark
16th August 2017, 09:15 AM

China oru $250m kittumo?

Krrish
16th August 2017, 09:16 AM

Spidey China Release kazhinjitilla ennu aano? Atho Chinayil POTCku kooduthal collection kitti enn aano Mr Poocha?:sensored:

Tony Stark
16th August 2017, 09:17 AM
Spidey China Release kazhinjitilla ennu aano? Atho Chinayil POTCku kooduthal collection kitti enn aano Mr Poocha?:sensored:

yet to be released in China

Krrish
16th August 2017, 09:39 AM
yet to be released in China

Appo Spidey Guardiansine pottikkum.. :winkglasses:

Tony Stark
16th August 2017, 09:41 AM
Appo Spidey Guardiansine pottikkum.. :winkglasses:

Guardians and Despicable me both :strong:

Snoopy
16th August 2017, 09:36 PM
1Beauty and the Beast (2017)$1,262.7
2The Fate of the Furious$1,238.8
3Despicable Me 3$921.5
4Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2$862.0
5Wonder Woman$797.6
6Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales$786.1
7Spider-Man: Homecoming $702.8

Spider-Man is yet to beat POTC even after having better reviews... Ini evideyum release cheyaan illel pottikilla... this was unexpected..Beauty and the beast immadiri adi adichalle... Nvr expected.

Gal Gadot
18th August 2017, 08:16 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHere4OUQAAYUSI.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHere6WUMAEqE2S.jpg

Naaduvazhikal
18th August 2017, 06:05 PM
Beauty and the beast immadiri adi adichalle... Nvr expected.

DIsney kali thudangitte ullu.. apart from their Avengers tie up..

Lion King, Frozen 2, Toy Story 4 coming in the next 3 yrs.. superheroes okke vazhi maari nilkkum US BOil..

2019 - one hell of a year.. Avengers 4, Star Wars 9, Toy Story 4, Lion King, Frozen 2 - Cant even imagine the BO total of that year..

intexaqua
18th August 2017, 06:37 PM
Click here to see the image (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHere4OUQAAYUSI.jpg)

Click here to see the image (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHere6WUMAEqE2S.jpg)

Must watch for Horror fans...Out of Conjuring Series, my fav!!!

AYYAPPADAS
19th August 2017, 12:45 AM
Annabelle: Creation----ishtapettu...1st part kandilenkilum,sharikum annabelleyude thudakam ithu thane,so ini annabelle 1st kanam.valiya mechamilanariyam,enkilum 2nd kandathukondum,2ndinte backi 1stilulathu kondum watchan thonunu,anyway conjuring level onum vanilelum nalla making aayirunu,good..horror parts oke kollam...

Gal Gadot
20th August 2017, 04:16 PM
Annabelle Creation is a surprise winner at the box office with all chances to prove a HIT. The film has already racked up 14 crore nett plus including ist previews and business will easily cross 20 crore nett by Sunday evening. Despite having previews it has still shown solid growth on Saturday of around 45%. Fast & furious 8 and Spiderman - Homecoming are the only HIT films from Hollywood this year and Annabelle - Creation could follow. The collections Annabelle - Creation till date are as follows.

Paid Previews - 2,75,00,000 (Tue - Thurs)

Friday - 4,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,00,00,000

TOTAL - 14,25,00,000

Gal Gadot
20th August 2017, 04:17 PM
Annabelle: Creation----ishtapettu...1st part kandilenkilum,sharikum annabelleyude thudakam ithu thane,so ini annabelle 1st kanam.valiya mechamilanariyam,enkilum 2nd kandathukondum,2ndinte backi 1stilulathu kondum watchan thonunu,anyway conjuring level onum vanilelum nalla making aayirunu,good..horror parts oke kollam...
end credit scene kando ?

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 04:34 PM
end credit scene kando ?

end credit scene muzhuvan kandila,enthelumundayiruo..annabelleyude 1st part scene kanikunathode kazhiyukayale,pine scenes vello kanikunundo?

Gal Gadot
20th August 2017, 04:43 PM
end credit scene muzhuvan kandila,enthelumundayiruo..annabelleyude 1st part scene kanikunathode kazhiyukayale,pine scenes vello kanikunundo?
kanyasthree varunundu last :rock::naughty:

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 04:45 PM
sathyam paranjal nalla aalulapol horror movies kaanaruth,nalla horror movies polum kulamaki tharan theateril aalundavum.because pedikanula scene varunathinu mumbe kaarichayum bahalavum,van comedy parachilum athodu koodi horror padathinte karyam theerumanamanu,ithipol sthiram paripadiyanu.oro alambu items..ivanoke pediyanelum kanathirunode,chuma mattulavare madupikananyitu..enkil polum annabella watchable aayirunu,kurachu lag oke undelum ula scenes kidukiyitund..

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 04:49 PM

kando athu?
koppu njan athu nokiyirikuvayirunu,last end credit scene aayapol ee sister evide poyi enu njan chinthikuvayirunu,pine ellam irangi poyatukondu irangendi vanu.second show aayirunu..aa sisiter photo kanichitu 4 sisitermarude karyam parayunlile?athil oru sisiterine ariyathillalo,athano sharikum kanyasthree?"

Gal Gadot
20th August 2017, 05:22 PM
kando athu?
koppu njan athu nokiyirikuvayirunu,last end credit scene aayapol ee sister evide poyi enu njan chinthikuvayirunu,pine ellam irangi poyatukondu irangendi vanu.second show aayirunu..aa sisiter photo kanichitu 4 sisitermarude karyam parayunlile?athil oru sisiterine ariyathillalo,athano sharikum kanyasthree?"
athanu conjuring2ile valak .... athine end credit scenilum kanichu .... aduthu varunathu 'the nun' anallo ......

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 06:21 PM
athanu conjuring2ile valak .... athine end credit scenilum kanichu .... aduthu varunathu 'the nun' anallo ......

just kanikune ulo..atho the nun mumbayitula promotion sadhanamano.chey,miss aayi poyallo.

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 08:11 PM
avengersinte leaked trailor irangiyalo...

AYYAPPADAS
20th August 2017, 08:16 PM
1bDf37mZMuA

AYYAPPADAS
21st August 2017, 01:13 PM
ithale item?
HXqEPQHEKJY

Gal Gadot
21st August 2017, 06:34 PM
Annabelle Creation had a good weekend as it grossed 19 crore nett over its weekend and nearly 22 crore nett over its extended weekend. The film is on course to be a surprise HIT as long as collections on Monday show the normal weekday trend. The film easily outscored the main Hindi release Bareilly Ki Barfi over the weekend and even gave Toilet Ek Prem Katha a run for its money. The collections Annabelle - Creation till date are as follows.

Friday - 4,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,00,00,000

Sunday - 7,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 21,75,00,000 apprx

Krrish
21st August 2017, 07:49 PM
avengersinte leaked trailor irangiyalo...

Athokke irangiyittu 1 maasathil kooduthal aayi neayyappam....

AYYAPPADAS
21st August 2017, 07:56 PM
Athokke irangiyittu 1 maasathil kooduthal aayi neayyappam....

mr krishi mama njanipozhanu kandath,ivide nerathe ee video itayiruno?njanangane kandila..

Krrish
22nd August 2017, 12:25 AM
mr krishi mama njanipozhanu kandath,ivide nerathe ee video itayiruno?njanangane kandila..

Quality mosham aayathu kond aarum ittillla I think..

Gal Gadot
22nd August 2017, 06:31 PM
Annabelle Creation is a HIT film with an excellent hold on Monday and a total so far of 26 crore nett and the extended week going to 35-36 crore nett. The film looks on couse for a 50 crore nett total and it will compete well with the new releases this week. The collections Annabelle - Creation till date are as follows.

Friday - 4,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,00,00,000

Sunday - 8,00,00,000

Monday - 3,75,00,000

TOTAL - 26,00,00,000 apprx

Gal Gadot
22nd August 2017, 07:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHxmP9dVYAAmHqv.jpg:large

Gal Gadot
23rd August 2017, 06:52 PM
Annabelle Creation continues its great run as it adds another 3.50 crore nett on Tuesday. The film looks on couse for a 50 crore nett total and it will compete well with the new releases this week. It has done double the business of Bareilly Ki Barfi over the first five days. The collections Annabelle - Creation till date are as follows.

Friday - 4,50,00,000

Saturday - 7,00,00,000

Sunday - 8,00,00,000

Monday - 3,75,00,000

Tuesday - 3,50,00,000

TOTAL - 29,50,00,000 apprx

Krrish
25th August 2017, 07:12 AM
Avengers-4.... Tony Machante Karyam :karachil:

http://i63.tinypic.com/29y03r8.png

http://www.log.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/DH7-ZjiWsAAt3IT-660x968.jpg

Gal Gadot
25th August 2017, 08:25 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DICv7kCV0AQPHT5.jpg:large

Gal Gadot
25th August 2017, 10:44 PM
Annabelle Creation And Bareilly Ki Barfi First Week Business
Friday 25 August 2017 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis
Follow Us Twitter logo link
Bareilly Ki Barfi had a low first week as it grossed 18.25 crore nett in the first week. The opening was poor and the growth came on Saturday but weekday collections probably should have held better if the film was to really get a good run.

These films are dependent on what happens after the first week and need at least a double digit second week which looks a bit tough on the trend of this film. The film did better in Delhi / UP due to the business in Delhi / NCR but fared poorly in Mumbai. The Mumbai collections of the film will eventually be less than Delhi / UP.

It is safe on the economics as around 15 crore of the 20 crore investment was covered by revenue outside India theatrical. But eventually its a good theatrical run where the talent involved in the film makes any gains The eighth day business will tell if this film can go towards the 30 crore nett mark which would be a decent result for the film.

Annabelle Creation is a HIT film as it grossed 35.75 crore nett in its extended first week and looks set to easily cross 50 crore nett business. The film had a 2.75 crore nett contribution from paid previews. This film managed to collect more than Bareilly Ki Barfi and Toilet Ek Prem Katha (second week) and was the top film of the week. It opened strongly and has held up very well on the weekdays and will pose a threat to all the new releases this week.

Gal Gadot
28th August 2017, 10:06 PM
First IT Reactions: Best Stephen King Adaptation Of All Time?

Early reactions have dropped on social media, and it's looking scary good. (https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Feditorial.rottentomatoes.com %2Farticle%2Ffirst-it-reactions-best-stephen-king-adaptation-of-all-time%2F&h=ATOLhfpwD5ImcpV_-IcrV4t1RWB4-IS_3XkdwtVmy0aS5Vgz0VDIjQ5hpYSIVCMHSFPLGvECscaf4aG Ch5CdCUrHPtGAbEwIvCKj5YrQTTrhQ6TKk_JnwZyK3WGl9vdDg P0EvEG-dIoESrsewPPRweTuOUl8n7M7OPCpMvN7MOlNTfSO4IFsg1WtKx BTBgMWJIbf-InOrKJCJ0Z4q0tla36l1qEdZalf1WNTiKiJmJy-cZ6ZMk1ODbaVoGDHHfdjfgGwHefkQWAnUG_zvsSZtPzZiUhi-IwEgshnTYji2g)

Murphy
2nd September 2017, 11:51 AM
Warner Bros. Wants Leonardo DiCaprio for Joker Origin Movie | Collider (http://collider.com/leonardo-dicaprio-joker-movie/)

WB is developing a Joker origin story movie that will be unconnected to the DCEU, featuring a different actor in the lead role and potentially launching a brand new line of one-off DC movies that do not take place in the DCEU.

spartan
5th September 2017, 01:07 AM
Chumma irunnapol Titanic veendum kandu.. Despite all the cliche romance, this has stood the test of time. And the ending :kollaam::kollaam:

Just wanted to ask to all : evide ulla pala membersum ennekal prayam ullath kond, when this was released how was the talk? Avatar pole ayirunno annu?

If I'm right, i watched this on 31 dec 1999 as the millenial movie on Star Movies.
As a 4th standard kid, i was hooked.

Krrish
5th September 2017, 01:14 AM
Chumma irunnapol Titanic veendum kandu.. Despite all the cliche romance, this has stood the test of time. And the ending :kollaam::kollaam:

Just wanted to ask to all : evide ulla pala membersum ennekal prayam ullath kond, when this was released how was the talk? Avatar pole ayirunno annu?

If I'm right, i watched this on 31 dec 1999 as the millenial movie on Star Movies.

Keralathil athyavashyam nalla sambhavam aayirunnu padam... Chry Abhinaya theatre okke DTS aakiyathu Titanicinu vendi aanu.. Ithe trend aayirunnu vere pala idathum... Njan Release timil theatril poyi kandirunnilla... Star Moviesil thanneya njanum kande... 3D release vannappo theatril poyi kandu :winking:

Gal Gadot
5th September 2017, 07:38 AM
#WonderWoman (https://twitter.com/hashtag/WonderWoman?src=hash) has now passed $409M domestic and #IronMan3 (https://twitter.com/hashtag/IronMan3?src=hash) to become the 5th biggest (domestic) superhero film ever! @WonderWomanFilm (https://twitter.com/WonderWomanFilm)

Aryan007
5th September 2017, 08:34 AM

കേരളത്തിൽ ഫാമിലി ഹിറ്റ് ആയിരുന്നു main centers 100-150 Days ഓടി.. :punk:

spartan
5th September 2017, 01:23 PM
Keralathil athyavashyam nalla sambhavam aayirunnu padam... Chry Abhinaya theatre okke DTS aakiyathu Titanicinu vendi aanu.. Ithe trend aayirunnu vere pala idathum... Njan Release timil theatril poyi kandirunnilla... Star Moviesil thanneya njanum kande... 3D release vannappo theatril poyi kandu :winking:

Thanks man.. 3D release 2012 allayirunno? Athu 3d conversion cheythitu irakkiyathalle? How was it?

Thanks man..

intexaqua
5th September 2017, 01:26 PM

I saw it outside India including Jurassic Park (both were released way months b4 in India).....It was a fever that spread all over!!! I dont think Avatar could repeat that.....Only JP was the movie that created such a sensation worldwide before Titanic...After Titanic...None!!!

Gal Gadot
5th September 2017, 01:27 PM
titanic njanum 3d releasinu anu theateril ninu kandathu [Avatarum] - from calicut crown
njan thheateril padam kanan thudangiya shesham etavum valya sambhavam ayathu '2012' anu ...... 50 days okke thakarthodi biggest hit ayi, still biggest non-3d hit anu enu thonunu ......50 days kazingitum thirakozingitila vere padangal ullondanu niruthiyathu mikkavarum ...... ammooma mar adakkam family ayitanu palakkad okke vanirunathu ...... ivide okke H'wwod movie full yi kanunathum njan adyayita .......

spartan
5th September 2017, 01:27 PM
I saw it outside India including Jurassic Park (both were released way months b4 in India).....It was a fever that spread all over!!! I dont think Avatar could repeat that.....Only JP was the movie that created such a sensation worldwide before Titanic...After Titanic...None!!!

Jurassic Park irangiyappol enikku 3 vayassu:vchiri::vchiri::vchiri:

AThu ethra divasam odi?

intexaqua
5th September 2017, 01:32 PM
Jurassic Park irangiyappol enikku 3 vayassu:vchiri::vchiri::vchiri:

AThu ethra divasam odi?

JP sure 100 days all over India!!! Again I saw it outside India

spartan
5th September 2017, 01:46 PM
titanic njanum 3d releasinu anu theateril ninu kandathu [Avatarum] - from calicut crown
njan thheateril padam kanan thudangiya shesham etavum valya sambhavam ayathu '2012' anu ...... 50 days okke thakarthodi biggest hit ayi, still biggest non-3d hit anu enu thonunu ......50 days kazingitum thirakozingitila vere padangal ullondanu niruthiyathu mikkavarum ...... ammooma mar adakkam family ayitanu palakkad okke vanirunathu ...... ivide okke H'wwod movie full yi kanunathum njan adyayita .......

ethra vayassund?

spartan
5th September 2017, 01:50 PM

Oru doubt koodi - Keralathil release cheytha adya 3d english film ethanu?

intexaqua
5th September 2017, 02:09 PM
Oru doubt koodi - Keralathil release cheytha adya 3d english film ethanu?

No idea!!! I dont think there was any prior to My Dear Kuttichathan....Avatar aake 3 screens in Kerala with 3D (TVM, Kochi & Calicut). So chance illa...undekil thanne ee 3 screens maathram

Gal Gadot
5th September 2017, 02:14 PM
No idea!!! I dont think there was any prior to My Dear Kuttichathan....Avatar aake 3 screens in Kerala with 3D (TVM, Kochi & Calicut). So chance illa...undekil thanne ee 3 screens maathram
Avatar was the 1st Digital 3D - film version vallom irangeetundenkile ullu

Snoopy
5th September 2017, 03:35 PM
No idea!!! I dont think there was any prior to My Dear Kuttichathan....Avatar aake 3 screens in Kerala with 3D (TVM, Kochi & Calicut). So chance illa...undekil thanne ee 3 screens maathramNammude tcr release aya aadhyathe digital 3D transformers arnu, followed by HP8 at Bindu.

chunakuttan
5th September 2017, 05:46 PM

TITANIC was a HUGE block buster......JP ku sesham vanna van hype hollywood film with bollywood type romantic drama !!!

in kerala it was the biggest hollywood BB..

was released in TVM - PADMANABA

TCR - RAGAM

CLT - CROWN

KNR - KAVITA

EKM - SRIDHAR (same day or after)

only the above mentioned theatres it was released...due to long duration its played only 3 shows in Kannur Kavita....ran morethan 100 days in kannur...

Rest of the centre morethan 100 days sure aanu....

I SAW FROM KANNUR KAVITA 1.30 PM PREMIER SHOW ON RELEASE DAY.....COLLEGE CUT CHEYTH FRIENDSINTE KOODE POYATH IPOLUM ORMA UND !!! HOUSE FULL AAYIRUNU.....NAMMAL FIRST CLASSILE FRONT RAWIL AAYIRUNNU....70MM SCREENIL ANGOTUM INGOTUM NOKIYA PADAM KANDATH!!!

RAGAM was playing in DOLBY DIGITAL...and it was talk of the town...

AFTER 2 MONTHS OF FIRST RELEASE.....ITS RELEASED IN MORETHAN 50 THEATRE DURING A FESTIVAL SEASON..

ONE OF ITS KIND OF RUN ..... TITANIC :drums::drums::drums:

intexaqua
5th September 2017, 07:59 PM
TITANIC was a HUGE block buster......JP ku sesham vanna van hype hollywood film with bollywood type romantic drama !!!

TCR - RAGAM

CLT - CROWN

KNR - KAVITA

only the above mentioned theatres it was released...due to long duration its played only 3 shows in Kannur Kavita....ran morethan 100 days in kannur...

I SAW FROM KANNUR KAVITA 1.30 PM PREMIER SHOW ON RELEASE DAY.....COLLEGE CUT CHEYTH FRIENDSINTE KOODE POYATH IPOLUM ORMA UND !!! HOUSE FULL AAYIRUNU.....NAMMAL FIRST CLASSILE FRONT RAWIL AAYIRUNNU....70MM SCREENIL ANGOTUM INGOTUM NOKIYA PADAM KANDATH!!!

AFTER 2 MONTHS OF FIRST RELEASE.....ITS RELEASED IN MORETHAN 50 THEATRE DURING A FESTIVAL SEASON..

Aa Kaalathu Indiayil biggest grosser ithaayirunnu ente oornayil...94 crore was the gross recorded then

Naaduvazhikal
5th September 2017, 08:17 PM
Jurassic Park and Titanic.. the hype and frenzy these 2 movies created has never been matched.. years later, when the films were re-released in 3D it still had decent crowd.. and different versions of DVD/BluRay are still selling well..

all time favorites and go to films for any movie lover..

Probably Gone with the Wind, Jaws and E.T. had something similar before these films..

shikari Shamboo
5th September 2017, 08:36 PM
09-05-2017
Logan Lucky....RT rating 92% kandathu kond thala vechatha... athrakk gambheeram aayi thonniyilla...Channing tatum, Daniel Craig nannayirunnu...Hillary swank veruthe vannu poyi...post climax portions Sapthamasree thaskara pole thonni...

shikari Shamboo
5th September 2017, 08:42 PM

Avatar onnum onnumalla...athukkum mele...7thil padikkumbo kandatha....aadyam poyi ticket kitiyilla...2nd time reserve cheythu poyanu kandath from Calicut Crown...Athrakkum janapreethi ulla oru hollywood film athinu shesham vannitundakilla. Crownil more than 100 days oodi...comback vannu pinnem oodi ennanu orma.

Gal Gadot
6th September 2017, 11:49 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJBJ9ohXcAAF3PD.jpg:large

Gal Gadot
6th September 2017, 11:50 AM
PSX1J0BsoiI
jtSUjA1Cs5E

chunakuttan
6th September 2017, 01:24 PM
Jurassic Park and Titanic.. the hype and frenzy these 2 movies created has never been matched.. years later, when the films were re-released in 3D it still had decent crowd.. and different versions of DVD/BluRay are still selling well..

all time favorites and go to films for any movie lover..

Probably Gone with the Wind, Jaws and E.T. had something similar before these films..

E.T.

JAWS

Steven Spielberg special.........evergreen films...

randum innale kandu.......JAWS thanna thriller feeling.....hoo....ipolum athu kaanumbo kittuna feel maareetilla.....imo the best shark thriller ever made.....2nd place mathrame deep blue sea ku koduku

E.T. one of its kind.........still can enjoy with family !!!!! Kids special item......

ittichen
6th September 2017, 03:32 PM
GeLp9-k9-LQ

Gal Gadot
6th September 2017, 11:47 PM
#IT
Critics Consensus: Well-acted and fiendishly frightening with an emotionally affecting story at its core, It amplifies the horror in Stephen King's classic story without losing touch with its heart.

Gal Gadot
6th September 2017, 11:52 PM
#IT
@RottenTomatoes 91%
Avg Rating 7.3/10
Reviews 66 [Fresh 60 Rotten 6]
@metacritic
Rating 70/100
Reviews 27[+ve 21 Mixed 6 -ve 0]

Gal Gadot
6th September 2017, 11:54 PM
Stephen King adaptation s slow year - LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-movie-projector-it-20170905-htmlstory.html)

Stephen King adaptation 'It' is expected to set a box-office record — and jolt Hollywood's slow year

Gal Gadot
7th September 2017, 12:05 AM
ZA-f9mMGJDI

Gal Gadot
7th September 2017, 12:05 AM
S_cXUQupg1Q

w2bnY9oWVFw

Krrish
7th September 2017, 12:21 AM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-f9mMGJDI)

Daddy's Home 2 kidu aavaan chance undu...

Aryan007
7th September 2017, 07:56 AM
Keralathil vamban Hit aya chila Hollywood cinemakal

Rambo series
Terminator 2
Evil dead
Jurassic world series
Titanic

Sub-zero
7th September 2017, 08:20 AM

Rambo series
Terminator 2
Evil dead
Jurassic world series
Titanic

I Guess MI-2 was also a hit, it was running well in sridhar theater. The background music as well . Matrix reloaded , they had some kinda special event held in regard to the release of this movie .

Recent times JungleBook was also a Hit in kerala i guess

Sub-zero
7th September 2017, 08:22 AM
Stephen King adaptation s slow year - LA Times (http://www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-movie-projector-it-20170905-htmlstory.html)

Stephen King adaptation 'It' is expected to set a box-office record and jolt Hollywood's slow year

IT is the one I am watching out . :hurray:

Krrish
7th September 2017, 08:47 AM

Rambo series
Terminator 2
Evil dead
Jurassic world series
Titanic

Add Matrix to the list... Also F&F... Pillerude idayil popular aayirunnu ithu random...

chunakuttan
7th September 2017, 01:03 PM

Rambo series
Terminator 2
Evil dead
Jurassic world series
Titanic

JUNGLE BOOK

SPIDERMAN

ithoke van hits aanu !!!

JGeorge
7th September 2017, 03:38 PM

TCR - RAGAM

CLT - CROWN

KNR - KAVITA

I saw it from Ragam, the second day (i had an exam on the first day)... it was really a talk of the town... Ragam theatre pole ithra quality ulla theatre njan vere kanditilla... that theatre made me fell in love with sound systems...

Ee padam 2nd day thanne kanda karyam valya abhimanathode veetil vilichu paranjappo pappa 'oh athu nammal innaleye kandu'..!!! njan njetti... english padam first day athum muvattupuzha yil ninnu ernakulam poyi kandirikunnu my parents...!

ITV
9th September 2017, 01:29 AM
TITANIC 365+ IN Trivandrum

Gal Gadot
9th September 2017, 01:39 AM
http://i64.tinypic.com/fxwgfs.jpg

Gal Gadot
9th September 2017, 03:16 PM
'It' Explodes Out of the Gate with $13.5 Million from Thursday Previews (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4322&p=.htm)

by Brad Brevet
Sept. 5 - Updated with Thursday preview results... With the worst August in twenty years (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/monthly/?view=calendargross&chart=bymonth&month=8&p=.htm) and worst summer in over ten years (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/seasonal/?view=calendargross&chart=byseason&season=Summer&p=.htm) now behind us, this weekend will turn up the heat as Fall 2017 gets underway. Debuting in over 4,100 theaters, Warner Bros. and New Line's adaptation of Stephen King's It (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=it.htm) is looking to break more than just a few records while Open Road's Home Again (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=homeagain.htm) starring Reese Witherspoon will quietly target a much smaller audience as a counter-programming option.

ITV
9th September 2017, 09:12 PM
IT കണ്ടു

ഒരു നല്ല സിനിമ

ഹൊറർ ത്രില്ലർ ആണ് എങ്കിലും ഇമോഷണൽ, ഫ്രണ്ട്ഷിപ്പ്, കോമഡി എല്ലാം കലർത്തി നല്ല പാക്കേജ് ആക്കിയിട്ടുണ്ട്

ഹൊറർ സീൻസ് അത്ര ഗംഭീര ഞെട്ടിപ്പിക്കുന്ന impact ഉണ്ടാക്കുന്ന തരത്തിൽ അല്ല പടത്തിൽ treat ചെയ്തിരിക്കുന്നത്

എല്ലാ മറുഭാഷാ ഹൊറർ ചിത്രങ്ങളിലെപ്പോലെ പ്രധാന കഥാപാത്രങ്ങളുടെ "അസാമാന്യ" ധൈര്യം കല്ലുകടിയാകുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിലും മൊത്തത്തിൽ പടത്തിന്റെ ട്രീറ്റ്മെന്റ് അത് മറികടക്കുന്നുണ്ട്

തിയറ്ററിൽ തന്നെ കാണുക

ഹാഷ്ബുഷ് വേഷം കെട്ടി പോപ്പ്കോണും പെപ്സിയുമായി കയറി ഹൊറർ സീനുകൾ വരുമ്പോൾ കമന്റടിച്ച് കൂകി വിളിക്കുന്ന മൾട്ടിപ്ലെക്സുകളെക്കാൾ സിനിമ സീരിയസ് ആയി കാണുന്ന നല്ല പ്രേക്ഷകർക്കൊപ്പം കാണുക

കുട്ടികൾക്കും ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടുന്ന രീതിയിൽ ആണ് കുട്ടികൾ പ്രധാന കഥാപാത്രങ്ങളാകുന്ന ഈ ചിത്രം ഒരുക്കിയിട്ടുള്ളത്

Gal Gadot
9th September 2017, 10:13 PM
IT കണ്ടു

ഒരു നല്ല സിനിമ

ഹൊറർ ത്രില്ലർ ആണ് എങ്കിലും ഇമോഷണൽ, ഫ്രണ്ട്ഷിപ്പ്, കോമഡി എല്ലാം കലർത്തി നല്ല പാക്കേജ് ആക്കിയിട്ടുണ്ട്

ഹൊറർ സീൻസ് അത്ര ഗംഭീര ഞെട്ടിപ്പിക്കുന്ന impact ഉണ്ടാക്കുന്ന തരത്തിൽ അല്ല പടത്തിൽ treat ചെയ്തിരിക്കുന്നത്

എല്ലാ മറുഭാഷാ ഹൊറർ ചിത്രങ്ങളിലെപ്പോലെ പ്രധാന കഥാപാത്രങ്ങളുടെ "അസാമാന്യ" ധൈര്യം കല്ലുകടിയാകുന്നുണ്ടെങ്കിലും മൊത്തത്തിൽ പടത്തിന്റെ ട്രീറ്റ്മെന്റ് അത് മറികടക്കുന്നുണ്ട്

തിയറ്ററിൽ തന്നെ കാണുക

ഹാഷ്ബുഷ് വേഷം കെട്ടി പോപ്പ്കോണും പെപ്സിയുമായി കയറി ഹൊറർ സീനുകൾ വരുമ്പോൾ കമന്റടിച്ച് കൂകി വിളിക്കുന്ന മൾട്ടിപ്ലെക്സുകളെക്കാൾ സിനിമ സീരിയസ് ആയി കാണുന്ന നല്ല പ്രേക്ഷകർക്കൊപ്പം കാണുക

കുട്ടികൾക്കും ഇഷ്ടപ്പെടുന്ന രീതിയിൽ ആണ് കുട്ടികൾ പ്രധാന കഥാപാത്രങ്ങളാകുന്ന ഈ ചിത്രം ഒരുക്കിയിട്ടുള്ളത്
ee nalla alkar mathram varuna theater etha ? ente anubavathil annebelle multyil kandappol alukal decent ayirunu...conjuring maaya okke single screenil kandathu, maha alambu ayirunu ...similarly geethanjaliyum

Gal Gadot
10th September 2017, 03:12 AM
'It' Delivers Monster $51M Opening Day, Heading Toward $100M+ Opening (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4322&p=.htm)

by Brad BrevetAdaptation of Stephen King's 'It' Targets Fall Opening Weekend Record

by Brad Brevet

September 5, 2017

SATURDAY AM UPDATE: With an estimated $51 million on Friday (including $13.5 million from Thursday night previews) WB and New Line's release of It (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=it.htm) has already smashed records and will continue to do so throughout the weekend as it heads to a $100+ million opening.
Among the records the film has already broken:

Largest Thursday Pre-Show for a Horror Movie
Largest Thursday Pre-Show for an R-Rated Movie
Largest Thursday Pre-Show for a September Movie
Largest Friday for a September Movie
Largest # of Locations for a R-Rated Movie

The $51 million opening day is just $1.5 million shy of the largest opening ever for an R-rated horror movie (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=rratedhorror.htm&sort=opengross&order=DESC&p=.htm) and is likely to lead to the second largest opening weekend for an R-rated movie ever, behind Deadpool (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=deadpool2016.htm)'s $132.4 million last February.
In one day the film has also broken the record for the largest September opening weekend, topping the $48.5 million three-day total for Hotel Transylvania 2 (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hoteltransylvania2.htm). It's also just shy of the $55.8 million Fall opening weekend record set by Gravity (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=gravity.htm).
In addition to its domestic performance, It is now open in 46 markets internationally where it has brought in $25.7 million so far.

Gal Gadot
10th September 2017, 10:50 PM
'It' Devours Competition with Record-Breaking $117 Million Opening

by Brad Brevet

September 10, 2017

With a monster, $117 million opening weekend Warner Bros. and New Line's It (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=it.htm) has delivered a record-breaking opening, breathing a little life back into the slumping domestic box office. The film has claimed the largest September opening, largest Fall opening, the largest opening for an R-rated horror film, not to mention the largest opening weekend for a horror film of any MPAA rating, and tops Open Road's new release Home Again (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=homeagain.htm) in second place by nearly $110 million. Overall, the film accounted for more than 75% of the combined gross for the weekend's top twelve, and we've only just begun.
With an estimated $117 million, WB and New Line's It (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=it.htm), an adaptation of the acclaimed Stephen King (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=stephenking.htm) novel, claimed the weekend's #1 spot with ease, besting Open Road's new release of Home Again (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=homeagain.htm) in second place by nearly $110 million, the fifth largest gap between first and second place (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/biggestgaps.htm?page=opening&p=.htm) all-time. The film also dusted the previous opening weekend record for an R-rated horror film, more than doubling Paranormal Activity 3 (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=paranormalactivity3.htm)'s previous record of $52.5 million. In fact, It is already the fifth highest grossing R-rated horror film all-time (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=rratedhorror.htm) after just three days in release.
The horror film's debut was the widest opening ever for an R-rated film (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/widestmpaa.htm?page=R&p=.htm) and as such delivered the second largest opening for an R-rated movie (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/mpaa.htm?page=R&p=.htm) behind Deadpool (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=deadpool2016.htm)'s $132.4 million opening last February. Additionally, the previous opening weekend record for September (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/month/?mo=09&p=.htm) was held by Hotel Transylvania 2 (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=hoteltransylvania2.htm) with $48.5 million and the previous Fall opening weekend record (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/byseason.htm?season=Winter&p=.htm) was Gravity (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=gravity.htm)'s $55.7 million, neither of which stood a chance against It and combined don't even come within $10 million.
It should be mentioned that rival estimates put It's opening over $120 million and some closer to $125 million. One obvious reason for the disparity has to do with Hurricane Irma hitting Florida this weekend where ~175 theaters are closed. The state typically represents 5.5-6.5% of the domestic gross each weekend.
It received a "B+" CinemaScore (http://www.cinemascore.com/), which, for comparison, is below the "A-" the first two Conjuring films received and ahead of both Annabelle features. The audience was split nearly down the middle, playing 51% female vs. 49% male with 10% of the audience under the age of 18, of which scored the film an "A-". Overall 65% of the audience was over the age of 25.
Internationally, It brought in an estimated $62 million from 46 markets for a $179 million global debut. The overseas numbers include the largest opening weekend for a horror film in the U.K. ($12.3m), Russia ($6.7m), Australia ($5.9m), Brazil ($5.6m), Netherlands ($1.4m) and Poland ($1.15m). Upcoming releases include openings in The next key markets to open include Sweden and Mexico next week followed by France (Sep 20), Argentina (Sep 21), Germany (Sep 28) and Italy (Oct 19).

Gal Gadot
12th September 2017, 01:24 AM
Sequel: Patty Jenkins Officially Set to Return as Director | Hollywood Reporter (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/wonder-woman-sequel-patty-jenkins-officially-set-return-as-director-1031052)

spartan
12th September 2017, 10:49 AM
ee nalla alkar mathram varuna theater etha ? ente anubavathil annebelle multyil kandappol alukal decent ayirunu...conjuring maaya okke single screenil kandathu, maha alambu ayirunu ...similarly geethanjaliyum

Sathyam... Pothuve single screenil anu mostly alambu kanditullath.. Multiplexes are far better..

Copnjuring 2 njan multiyil anu kandath, if it would've been a single screen, anubhavam mattonnayene..

Gal Gadot
12th September 2017, 10:04 PM
Sathyam... Pothuve single screenil anu mostly alambu kanditullath.. Multiplexes are far better..

Copnjuring 2 njan multiyil anu kandath, if it would've been a single screen, anubhavam mattonnayene..
innu IT kandu TCR Sree .... oralambum undayirunilla .....

Gal Gadot
12th September 2017, 10:05 PM
$117 updated to $123mn

Gal Gadot
12th September 2017, 10:07 PM
IT kandu - pandu TV movie kanditundelum valya orma illayirunnu kadhayum mattum, athukondu ithu nannayi ishtapetu....... horrorinu horrurum undu thrillinngum anu, kuttikal lead cast ayathu kondu onnukodi impactful ayi.....[shareerathil mathre kuttitham ullu, vaaya thuranna full theri anu]......

spartan
13th September 2017, 08:56 PM
IT kandu - pandu TV movie kanditundelum valya orma illayirunnu kadhayum mattum, athukondu ithu nannayi ishtapetu....... horrorinu horrurum undu thrillinngum anu, kuttikal lead cast ayathu kondu onnukodi impactful ayi.....[shareerathil mathre kuttitham ullu, vaaya thuranna full theri anu]......

Pandathe oru serial anu

YEiuc8lKmhg

Spookier than any TV serial ever..

Gal Gadot
13th September 2017, 10:07 PM
Pandathe oru serial anu

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEiuc8lKmhg)

Spookier than any TV serial ever..
:sleepy:

AYYAPPADAS
14th September 2017, 06:37 PM
IT----Orupadishtapettu..adutha kalathirangiyathil nalla horror thrilling movie.annabella creationekal better..1st half buildupinu vendiyula oru thayaredupilayathukond average levele thoniyuluvenkilum,2nd half kiduki polichu..super making aanu padathinte positive.second chapterinayi kathirikunu..pillerum thakarthu.theateril thane poyi kananenda padamanu,enkile real effect kittu:tonykuttan:

ittichen
14th September 2017, 08:30 PM
uDr-wgtmv-g

achukuttan
15th September 2017, 09:19 PM
Cast of Mother!

Jennifer Lawrence as Mother
Javier Bardem as Him
Ed Harris as Man
Michelle Pfeiffer as Woman
Domhnall Gleeson as Oldest Son
Brian Gleeson as Younger Brother
Kristen Wiig as Herald
Jovan Adepo as Cupbearer
Stephen McHattie as Zealot

Gal Gadot
18th September 2017, 12:13 AM
Cast of Mother!

Rotten tomatoes 68%
Metacritic 75%
Imdb 6.8

Cinema score 'F' :thanuppu:

Gal Gadot
18th September 2017, 12:20 AM
The mother! is one of a dozen or so films to ever get slapped with an F CinemaScore from audiences

Gal Gadot
19th September 2017, 10:45 PM
Eef-1HLKgoQ

Murphy
19th September 2017, 11:33 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/21o4sxl.jpg

O. P. Olassa
20th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Lara Croft : The Tomb Raider

8ndhidEmUbI

Gal Gadot
21st September 2017, 08:47 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKN4DlJVoAELBS2.jpg:large

Murphy
24th September 2017, 12:26 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/65cumb.jpg

Krrish
27th September 2017, 07:21 PM
'Blade Runner 2049': First reactions hail the film as 'breathtaking' and a 'masterpiece'

Krrish
29th September 2017, 09:05 AM
Infinty Wars Trailer naale release aakum enn oru rumor undu either with Marvel's Inhumans or in the Jimmy Kimmel Show.

Murphy
29th September 2017, 09:09 PM
Infinty Wars Trailer naale release aakum enn oru rumor undu either with Marvel's Inhumans or in the Jimmy Kimmel Show.

Inhuman/JK airing time eppozha IST

Aryan007
29th September 2017, 09:17 PM
American Made Nale kanum Ticket Booked @aries :kalakki:

Krrish
30th September 2017, 12:15 AM
Inhuman/JK airing time eppozha IST

Inhumans 5:30AM IST... JK @ 9AM IST

Krrish
30th September 2017, 06:05 AM
Blade Runner 2049 has 98% rating in RT with 42 reviews

Murphy
4th October 2017, 04:52 PM
http://empireonline.media/jpg/70/0/0/1280/960/aspectfit/0/0/0/0/0/0/c/articles/59d20f6741c97b740d0a0c76/Justice%20League%20Ben%20Affleck%20Gal%20Gadot.jpg

Gal Gadot
5th October 2017, 01:25 AM
Spoiler: Justice League merchandise might have spoiled Supermans story (http://www.gamezone.com/news/spoiler-justice-league-merchandise-might-have-spoiled-superman-s-story-3457772)

Murphy
5th October 2017, 04:05 PM
JL new trailer releasing this sunday

Aryan007
5th October 2017, 06:57 PM
K5eJ79kod1Q

JUjkhfumzgw

RQ17ZTEdmyg

Listen n Headfone :coolguy::rockit: heavy

Aryan007
6th October 2017, 12:57 PM
bladerunner ticket booked :kudi::clapping:

ittichen
6th October 2017, 08:57 PM
tGVIKqbEtdU

Gal Gadot
6th October 2017, 10:38 PM
_EhiLLOhVis

Murphy
8th October 2017, 11:53 AM
kJL7ZYW29iw

Krrish
8th October 2017, 06:37 PM
r9-DM9uBtVI

kuttappan
8th October 2017, 07:21 PM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI)

:hurray:

Krrish
8th October 2017, 07:23 PM
:hurray:

Sups mon vannu :friendsy:

kuttappan
8th October 2017, 07:31 PM
Sups mon vannu :friendsy:

Sup mon is a beacon of hope..:party: My hope for this movie just increased..

Krrish
8th October 2017, 07:34 PM
Sup mon is a beacon of hope..:party: My hope for this movie just increased..

Oru Wheadon touch undu... :kidilam:

kuttappan
8th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Oru Wheadon touch undu... :kidilam:

Aaro kurach color add cheythittund...:biggrin:

Krrish
8th October 2017, 08:48 PM
Aaro kurach color add cheythittund...:biggrin:

Color adikaan vendi aanallo Wheadone kond vannathu thane... :winking:

MANJUFAN
8th October 2017, 10:43 PM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI)

Too much darkness ennu complaint kettu kettu ippo odukmate colour ayi poyallo

Krrish
10th October 2017, 01:32 AM
Thor:Ragnarok early reviews/reactions are Positive.... Best among the Thor movies ennokke undu...

Gal Gadot
10th October 2017, 01:45 AM
Thor:Ragnarok early reviews/reactions are Positive.... Best among the Thor movies ennokke undu...
thats a usual, esp for marvel movies

Krrish
10th October 2017, 07:37 AM
Q0CbN8sfihY

Aryan007
10th October 2017, 07:48 AM
Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY)

Ithoke IMAXil kananam :cheers:

Vinu
12th October 2017, 03:31 AM
The Foreigner nalla reviews aanallo. 78% on RT. :kudi:

Vinu
13th October 2017, 12:17 AM
Netflix + Scorcese + De Niro + Al Pacino + Keitel + Pesci in a gangster flick

: Martin Scorsese Gangster Film to Shoot This Summer | IndieWire (http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/the-irishman-martin-scorsese-robert-de-niro-al-pacino-netflix-1201811191/)
Vinu;

I am bloody sold!!! :kudi: :kudi:

O. P. Olassa
14th October 2017, 03:42 PM
X-Men: The New Mutants

Looks Like MARVEL has gone with a darker tone !!!

S61L-lcyaPI

O. P. Olassa
16th October 2017, 09:29 PM
Black Panther Extended Trailer

vt9UZo32KMk

Krrish
18th October 2017, 12:25 AM
Han Solo spinoff gets a Title... Keralathil ippo ee peril orennam vannathinte ksheenam chilarkku okke maari varunnathe ullu... :valiya_chiri:

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/10/solo-a-star-wars-story-tall-A.png

Aryan007
19th October 2017, 11:31 AM
Dev Patel Nominated for Oscar Awards all the best :coffee::):

Lion, for which Patel won a BAFTA and earned Golden Globe, SAG and Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor

Dev Patel on His Meatiest Role Since Slumdog Millionaire | Time.com (http://time.com/4671727/dev-patel-lion-oscars-interview/)

B7eQWvlKoVQ

wFrQiiOyYso

4858gbJHXOk

O. P. Olassa
19th October 2017, 01:25 PM
Dev Patel Nominated for Oscar Awards all the best :coffee::):

Lion, for which Patel won a BAFTA and earned Golden Globe, SAG and Academy Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor

Dev Patel on His Meatiest Role Since Slumdog Millionaire | Time.com (http://time.com/4671727/dev-patel-lion-oscars-interview/)

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7eQWvlKoVQ)

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFrQiiOyYso)

Click here to see the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4858gbJHXOk)

Ningal spacil vallathum aana...alla naatil pathram onnum irangaarille....ithoke eppzthe news aanu bhai...2017 Oscar kazhinju 2018 Oscar aavaraayi...appazha oru All The Best !!!

Vinu
19th October 2017, 01:35 PM
Ningal spacil vallathum aana...alla naatil pathram onnum irangaarille....ithoke eppzthe news aanu bhai...2017 Oscar kazhinju 2018 Oscar aavaraayi...appazha oru All The Best !!!

:lol:

Aryan007
19th October 2017, 01:36 PM

paranjapole feb-march analo oscar kodukunathu:odithalli: ...youtubeil keri nirangiyapol kitiyathanu bytheby 1-2 month ayi pathram tv kanal illa undergroundil for a mission anu lapil phonil ula parupadiye ollu :smiling: :odithalli:

Aryan007
19th October 2017, 01:39 PM
timetraveler sci-fi padangal inale pulijoseinte triangle elam kondum spacil anu OPO :lol: