PDA

View Full Version : Review about SAJ (by SS members demand)

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 11:15 AM
Late review of SAJ from Muscat

I am posting here because of your great reply for all my reviews. Some members want review in detailed. This is old one, if any members already read this please excuse me because I posted this in other forum also.
<hr style="color: rgb(248, 248, 248);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Saw much awaited SAJ……hats off to Amal Neeraj for the brilliant cinematography, really this film is a asset for the Malayalam cinema. A film is to be impressed for eyes, ears and mind. For eyes and ears this film is brilliant and the last part ie, mind…. I will come to that….

I am not going to story and all……its already discussed here…

To be frank the tricks and brilliance of Sagar in IN is not found in SAJ and be a malayalee if a film touches the heart if will become a good film, in this Amal failed. The script of the film is not good, if Amal looked a better script with some twist or a main negative role to compete with Sagar the film will do a better view but in this is Sagar is the only man, even villain wants his brilliance for his business. The best part of this film is the dialogues from Sagar, Lal did normal attitude while giving the dialogues especially I liked when he saying “ Ninte Thanda parajitta” to Ganes and “My name is SAJ” to bavana… But on the whole after finishing the movie the film is not giving anything in our mind…

The positive of the film is as I mentioned the impressive camera work, location, BGM (very good) etc.

Negative – Even after big hype the film is created with a poor script, thanks to Lal for his big fans and initial for getting this film to this level.

Acting wise – For Lal nothing to do … only walking…walking…walking….
Sobhana did well ….. Ganesh is OK … Bhavana nothing to do and she delivers nothing…

Then big thing

SAJ /IN – IN is far better in terms of scrpt and SAJ is good in terms of cinematography and posh…

SAJ/BIG B – I liked BIG B very much because it’s a new style in Malayalam cinema and its my best action movie in Malayalam. The problem with SAJ is the camera work is almost same is that of BIG B and I expected some change from that. By script wise BIG B is better than SAJ because its something close to reality than in SAJ (pls consider as cinema) the dialogues of Bilal in Big B is very less but all are very touchable. These all are only my view point and I am not a member of any Heros fan…

My verdict – One time watchable…it’s a visual treat

Tony
8th July 2009, 11:30 AM
thanks for the review...

Tony
8th July 2009, 11:30 AM
late review ippo oru trend aayi maarukayanallo... :)

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks Gulfu anna. SAJil nalloru shakthamaaya story/scriptinte abhavam undaayirunnu.

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 11:44 AM
late review ippo oru trend aayi maarukayanallo... :)

Tony, I am very happy to see the response from the SS member for the review. Hoping every member will give his ideas and thoughts about the film. It will be new experience for the forum.:salute:

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 11:45 AM
Tony, I am very happy to see the response from the SS member for the review. Hoping every member will give his ideas and thoughts about the film. It will be new experience for the forum.:salute:
SAJ v/s Big B thread thudangano anna? :wonder:

kiroo
8th July 2009, 11:48 AM
thanks gulf anna...

chunakuttan

Venda....that will be very bad only lead to shameless posts against two legends.....:nirtheda:

kiroo

adutha budgetil pariganikkaam...:emo:

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 11:49 AM
Venda....that will be very bad only lead to shameless posts against two legends.....:nirtheda:
Cinema enna reethikku discuss cheyyam :thinking:

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 11:50 AM
thanks gulf anna...

Welcome kiran.....Avatar kollam...vijayude new film ano?...Anushka looks pretty :valiya_chiri:

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 11:50 AM
adutha budgetil pariganikkaam...:emo:
EPB Kanaan practice cheythu thudangi alle :kalakki:

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 11:56 AM
Cinema enna reethikku discuss cheyyam :thinking:

OK... u can open new thread...

Pinne ur signature is so good..... once in a life time achievement......Thanks for sharing with us...:kidilam:

Due to anxiety .... lelettanu e forum ariyumo? Any time he checked or checking this forum.....

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 12:00 PM
OK... u can open new thread...

Pinne ur signature is so good..... once in a life time achievement......Thanks for sharing with us...:kidilam:

Due to anxiety .... lelettanu e forum ariyumo? Any time he checked or checking this forum.....
Thanks annai :beer: Check cheythu kanaan vazhiyilla. Athinu pakshe venamenkil chance undakkaam. Nammude Tony/Chankan ennivar vichaarichaal mathi. :kidu:

kiroo
8th July 2009, 12:00 PM
Welcome kiran.....Avatar kollam...vijayude new film ano?...Anushka looks pretty :valiya_chiri:

yes..anushka.....:clap:

kiroo
8th July 2009, 12:02 PM
EPB Kanaan practice cheythu thudangi alle :kalakki:

yes..naale ee time theatreil aayirikkum mikkavarum...!!!!

kandu kazhinjaal njan nirthathe comedy adikkum...!!!:kalakki:

(njan posters(with slips) ratriyum innu ravileyum ittirunnu. kando?

Malayalee
8th July 2009, 12:02 PM
Thnx galfukaran...

late aayalum latest review aanallo..

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 12:04 PM
yes..naale ee time theatreil aayirikkum mikkavarum...!!!!

kandu kazhinjaal njan nirthathe comedy adikkum...!!!:kalakki:

(njan posters(with slips) ratriyum innu ravileyum ittirunnu. kando?
Enthaayalum machu ee pokkaanel Sibi-Udayan veettil irikkum :freak:
Illa kandilla, actually ella imagesum block cheythu vechekkuva. Nokkatte :nallatha:

Sree
8th July 2009, 12:07 PM
thanks gulfkaara

Test
8th July 2009, 12:07 PM

thalundaakan vendi thane irangi thirichirikuaaa aleeee :boxing::boxing:

Saroj Kumar
8th July 2009, 12:10 PM
thalundaakan vendi thane irangi thirichirikuaaa aleeee :boxing::boxing:
Enthenkilumokke oru kayika parisheelanam vendedey :strong::kudiyans:

Tony
8th July 2009, 12:25 PM

Ya... let others say their opinion:santaclaus:

Vincent Gomas
8th July 2009, 02:10 PM
thanxx macha for the review....machan paranjapole...oru nalla story + oru twist okke undaayirunnel..padam kidilam aayene.... :( :(

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks annai :beer: Check cheythu kanaan vazhiyilla. Athinu pakshe venamenkil chance undakkaam. Nammude Tony/Chankan ennivar vichaarichaal mathi. :kidu:

Pls check ur pvt msg.

what is the relation with lalettan and Tony/Chankan

chunakuttan
8th July 2009, 04:27 PM
thanxx macha for the review....machan paranjapole...oru nalla story + oru twist okke undaayirunnel..padam kidilam aayene.... :( :(

Yup...edonnum elade thanne nalla collection kiti...along with great run of 2HHN...if SAJ has some good story ...it will be biggest hit.....:kidilam:

ok..we can hope next time Amal will do with better scipt

double chankan
8th July 2009, 05:04 PM
thnx a lot man for showing the patience to put up a review for a movie which released quite early

Transporter
8th July 2009, 05:52 PM
thanks for the review gulfukaraaa

narendran
8th July 2009, 06:54 PM
saj ee potipolinja padathinte review enthina edunathe ellarakum ariyavuna kariyamale ethint verdict.

SuryaVanshi
8th July 2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks for Review gulfukara....one time watch alla its one of best Stylish Movie ever made in South indian cinema after Billa .:emo:

narendran
8th July 2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks for Review gulfukara....one time watch alla its one of best Stylish Movie ever made in South indian cinema after Billa .:emo:

cinema stylish aayirunu mohanlal kolathilayirunu.storyum kolathilla athukonda cinema flop ayath

Ali Imran
8th July 2009, 07:00 PM
thnkssssss macha

Arjun
8th July 2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks machaa ...

Mr.Lonely
8th July 2009, 09:06 PM
ee review njan evidyo kandittu ondallo :D.. thanks gulf