PDA

View Full Version : A Turning point?

passionforcinema
13th June 2010, 01:02 PM
Its always exciting to see new faces in cinema.Cinema is essentially a medium of young people i beileve.

When a change is round the corner,u just feel a whistle..June and July cud be an important days for future malayalam cinema.

Raavan on 18th,u can check out how far prithvi has in store to be that south indian star even Ms couldnt..Chances i must say are bright!Fingers crossed!

25h June..another interesting week with ONV and Nallavan releasing.It sounds absurd comparing both but I am very excited to see the initials of both.Seems Nallavan has generated some interest .Can the evergreen pair in ONV repeat the magic?Very decisive.

July will see Apoorva ragagal and Malarvadi coming.Very interesting movies.More interstingly they are gonna come with no much opposisitons from the biggies..Gotta strong feeling both are going to be successful and maybe Apoorvaragangal which is lying low key could be the dark horse!

2009 was an indicator,first half of 2010 couldnt live upto it interms of new movies maybe..

But the second half is something to look forward to..

Hopefully!

Zodiac
13th June 2010, 01:08 PM
Njan karuthi annanu vere joli kittiyennu :dull:

iratta kannan
13th June 2010, 01:10 PM
nallavan ethaa cinemaa???

apoorva ragangal okke expectation illathaa movie aano?? ee cinema vijayichal enthu change aa varaan pokunnathu???

malarvadi nalloru cinema aanel oru writer-director ne koode malayala cinemakku kitum....

Brother
13th June 2010, 01:10 PM
June 18-Raavan
June 25 ONV
July :drunken: Malarvadi,Apoorva ragangal..

:kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi:

Mahi
13th June 2010, 01:15 PM

sathyam :lol:

DON
13th June 2010, 01:20 PM
June 18-Raavan
June 25 ONV
July :drunken: Malarvadi,Apoorva ragangal..

:kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi:

:dancing::dancing:ONV:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Mahi
13th June 2010, 01:22 PM
:dancing::dancing:ONV:dancing::dancing::dancing:

vpp ( vanna pole pokum ) :ayye::ayye:

Freddy
13th June 2010, 01:42 PM
vpp ( vanna pole pokum ) :ayye::ayye:

vandemataram alley :ayye::ayye:

double chankan
13th June 2010, 02:26 PM
Raavan on 18th,u can check out how far prithvi has in store to be that south indian star even Ms couldnt..Chances i must say are bright!Fingers crossed!

kaala vaalu pokkumbozhe ariyalo....

shooting tudangarayi alle... :lol:

Antony Moses
13th June 2010, 02:31 PM
Lol same here sodi.

payyannur dillu
13th June 2010, 02:33 PM
edited

payyannur dillu
13th June 2010, 02:34 PM
hope all will be hits.................

Paramasivam
13th June 2010, 02:41 PM

:yes: :yes: :haha:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

sherkhan
13th June 2010, 03:42 PM
ithil onv and malarvadi mathram rakshapedan chance undu...

Ali Imran
13th June 2010, 03:47 PM

:kiki:

Ali Imran
13th June 2010, 03:47 PM
:lol:

Sethu Madhavan
13th June 2010, 03:48 PM
:lol:
:rollonfloor::rollonfloor:

Sootran
13th June 2010, 03:50 PM
2006 il classmates oru turning point aayirinnu

2007il choclate mattoru turnin point aayiirnnu

2008il turnings onnum undayilla

2009il Puthiya mukham aayirinnu turning point .

2010 il Raavan koode aakumbo motham 4 turnings aakum.

athode nammal tudangiyidathu thanne ethum.

Sethu Madhavan
13th June 2010, 03:51 PM

vatta poojyam...........:biggrin:

Aryan007
13th June 2010, 05:58 PM
enthu turning point ...ividethe youthinu ie vaka cinema onum ishtapedila....Bollywood & Tamil :cheers: ...

Vinaythandi varuvaya pole Varanam ayiram pole oru film youthinu relate cheyan patuna oru malayalam cinema undo ?

sertzui
13th June 2010, 06:00 PM
Puthiya Mugham was a hit, but beg to differ on the "Turning Point" aspect...............!!

~Saji~
13th June 2010, 06:00 PM
Puthiya Mugham was a hit, but beg to differ on the "Turning Point" aspect...............!!

soothrante soothrangal manassilaayillaa alle?=))

sertzui
13th June 2010, 06:01 PM
:pavam:

soothrante soothrangal manassilaayillaa alle?=))

kuttoos
13th June 2010, 07:35 PM

:rofl:

critic
13th June 2010, 08:51 PM
I think PFC has mentioned a good point.

Malarvadi, Apoorvaragangal can be an indication of changes to come.

The 6 Box-office successes of 2010 as of now, has started to show that success at BO is coming outside the Ms. HH,IGHI, MNM,KT (4/6) that have succeeded is ample proof for that. Even PR has the Prithviraj reaping his portion of the success. PA and PR though look pakka commercial creations.

Pinne Prthiviraj ne Raavanan te promo il kanumbol enikku tonnathu abhimanam anu. Atleast in such a phenominal movie which is ruling the Pan Indian media, he is a part and that makes me proud as a malayalee. Same for Priyamani as well. PR's intensity and physique in the promos is so good that I like him better than what I have seen of Vikram in the same role in Hindi. So lets give him his due credit. Interview kanathe erunnal sahikkavunnathe olloooo :)

Pinne there is argument that he has taken long to establish (still establishing) himself in Mollywood. Athinu look at whom he is trying to succeed atleast in terms of lead hero. Mamta Banerjee kku vere CPM nte 30 years rule ne attimarikkan time edutha pole, as even cinema has too much politics, pinne also as Malayalees accept everything very late, I think he is justified at taking his time. We shud also look inwards why a young hero has never made it big over last 10-15 years. We tend to accept things very less apart from the very best. Hence when Tamil has 3-4 lines of heroes we have may be 2.

lodestar
13th June 2010, 09:03 PM
Turning pointukal onnum pora..Mummy and me..k

Antony Moses
13th June 2010, 09:24 PM

The 6 Box-office successes of 2010 as of now, has started to show that success at BO is coming outside the Ms. HH,IGHI, MNM,KT (4/6) that have succeeded is ample proof for that. Even PR has the Prithviraj reaping his portion of the success. PA and PR though look pakka commercial creations.

Pinne Prthiviraj ne Raavanan te promo il kanumbol enikku tonnathu abhimanam anu. Atleast in such a phenominal movie which is ruling the Pan Indian media, he is a part and that makes me proud as a malayalee. Same for Priyamani as well. PR's intensity and physique in the promos is so good that I like him better than what I have seen of Vikram in the same role in Hindi. So lets give him his due credit. Interview kanathe erunnal sahikkavunnathe olloooo :)

Pinne there is argument that he has taken long to establish (still establishing) himself in Mollywood. Athinu look at whom he is trying to succeed atleast in terms of lead hero. Mamta Banerjee kku vere CPM nte 30 years rule ne attimarikkan time edutha pole, as even cinema has too much politics, pinne also as Malayalees accept everything very late, I think he is justified at taking his time. We shud also look inwards why a young hero has never made it big over last 10-15 years. We tend to accept things very less apart from the very best. Hence when Tamil has 3-4 lines of heroes we have may be 2.
Good points bhai.

naran
13th June 2010, 09:25 PM
:nallatha:

dubaikaaran
13th June 2010, 10:24 PM
I don't think Malarvadi or Apoorva ragangal becoming hits is going to make many changes here except for some more attempts to repeat the same success with similar starcast and similar stories which obviously will not work...(history says so..)
Prithvi getting a chance to act in Maniratnam movie is a good thing for sure and if succeeds to become the first south Indian Star from Malayalam,it will be something for all the keralites to celebrate..

navarannan
13th June 2010, 10:37 PM

well said critic bhai... malayalathil ninnoru yuvanadan thangal paranjapole India ottukku sradhikkan ppedan pokunna oru cinemayude bhaagam aayi kazhinjittum ayale patti malayalikku abhimaanikkan kazhiyathe varunnathu thikachum nirbhaagyakaram aanu.

For me, malayalathil ngan valare naalayi kaathirunna kazhivulla oru vuya nadan prithviraj thanneyanu.

avanu samsaarikkan ariyilla ennullathu sharithanne, pakshe oru kalaakaran enna nilayil ayal nalloru prakadanam kaazcha vachal oru kalaaswaadakan enna reethiyil ngan athine abhinandikkuka thanne cheyyum

navarannan
13th June 2010, 10:38 PM
PFC vittupoya oru cinemayundu, govindan kuttiyude "three char sau bees"

tonykuttan
13th June 2010, 10:40 PM
PFC vittupoya oru cinemayundu, govindan kuttiyude "three char sau bees"

aa padathnte ippozhate stithi entha?

passionforcinema
13th June 2010, 10:42 PM
More than prithvi and newcomers more importantly I beileve its gonna be a turnign point for Ms as well.For sure we are gonna see them in 3 or 4 movies an year from now on.They will have time for their movies and for directors who has time for them in return.
Seriously can result in some really really good movies.Which filmmaker wont have that dream of directing Ms atleast once in a landmark movie of theirs?

That could be the most positive thing comign out of 2010!

navarannan
13th June 2010, 10:42 PM
aa padathnte ippozhate stithi entha?

paattukal irangi, oru nalla paattundu..

mattudetails ariyavunnavar velippeduthatte

tonykuttan
13th June 2010, 10:48 PM
paattukal irangi, oru nalla paattundu..

mattudetails ariyavunnavar velippeduthatte

athe oru thread okke thudangi usharakatte...

cinemabrantan
14th June 2010, 10:18 AM

:smiling::smiling::smiling:

Brother
14th June 2010, 10:39 AM

:kudi::kudi:

KasinathaN
15th June 2010, 02:30 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/axxxxd.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/o5rnmq.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2khuom.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/md1dvk.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/jhwyzl.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/jabfbn.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/108bq15.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/f4lncl.jpg

cinebuff
15th June 2010, 05:13 PM
edited

cinebuff
15th June 2010, 05:13 PM
Thnks Params...Etha source?? kaumudi aano?

KasinathaN
15th June 2010, 05:20 PM
Thnks Params...Etha source?? kaumudi aano?

Deepika :smile: