PDA

View Full Version : *** Transformers - Revenge of the fallen ~ My Review***

gujav
12th July 2009, 02:46 PM
Theatre & Show : Kripa (Tvm) - 9:30 PM

Robots..Robots and more Robots...
Micheal Bay and Steven Speilberg team have come up with the sequel of 'Transformers'...and sequel it is...:kollaam::kollaam::kollaam:

Plot:
From only 14 robots in 'Transformers' to 47 robots in 'The Fallen' they have come a long way...and the best part is that we dont get bored of em at all!! The plot is interesting and it revolves around Sam Witwicky (Shia LeBeouf) , who had visions of Cybertronian symbols and being hunted by Evil Decepticons to awake their long-time-hidden leader, 'The Fallen'. 'Optimus Prime', the last prime, is the only autobot who can fight them..but he falls to Megatron. Who will fight the Decepticons? Will they be able to stop 'The fallen' from distroying the Sun and eventually our Earth?

Pluses:
- With so many autobots it wud have been very easy to get confused...but Hats off to the ppl who did grafix work and designed the autobots.. each of the autobots has a distinct identity. Eg: The old Jetfire (Blackbird) with a walkin stick in his hand..:salute::salute::salute:
- Action sequences are class apart...especially the ones where optimus prime fights three of the decepticons before falling to Megatron.:gdance:
- The dubbing for the autobots...was also gud especially Optimus Prime
Shia LeBeouf and the guy who playd Agent Simmons were gud
- Megan fox...i cud not stop lookin at this bomb shell..Man!! She is hot!!!:icecream:

Minuses:
- Nothing much..personally i felt the scene in which Sam Witwicky dies and comes back to life cud have been avoided :njam_njam:

Tho rottentomatos havent rated 'Transformers - Revenge of the fallen' great but IMO its worth a watch. :gdance::banana:

PS: After watching grafix work of 'Ee Pattanthil Bhotham' and 'Revenge of the fallen' i feel we are atleast 100 years behind the west in terms of technology.Tho we have money and are willin to spend (e.g. Dasavatharam) it smhow is not happening for us...Was jus wondering how incredible our movies wud b with our creativity and technology as advanced as the west :warrior::warrior:

Robert Langdon
12th July 2009, 02:57 PM
Thanx Gujave...:stylish:

Tony
12th July 2009, 02:59 PM
Padam njan first 20 minutes kandittu nirthi... downloaded versionu clarity porayirunnu...

Tony
12th July 2009, 02:59 PM
thanks for the review

Sree
12th July 2009, 03:12 PM
thanks gunjav

Saroj Kumar
12th July 2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks Gu macha. :lol: :lol:

Malayalee
12th July 2009, 03:35 PM
Thnx Gujavu..:karakkam:

kiroo
12th July 2009, 03:43 PM
thanks gujav sir..........!!!!!

Vincent Gomas
12th July 2009, 04:27 PM
thanxx macha...ithu kaananam..!!

Mallik Bhai
12th July 2009, 04:30 PM
danx for the review gujav...nice2 note that ther r ppl out here interrested in such hollywood cinema too...enik levanmaarde manushyanmaarde kadhakalaanu kaanaanishtam...

navarannan
12th July 2009, 05:10 PM
Thanks da Gujav... dino annan paranja pole enikkum manushyanmaarude padangal thanne priyam..

Micheal Baykku manushymaare valiya pidutham illa, onte mikka padangalum machines/scifi type aa

Transporter
12th July 2009, 06:33 PM
thanks gujav

Pankajakshan
12th July 2009, 06:53 PM
Ontey oru robotum koppum. Ninney sammadhichu aliyaa. Thanks anyways .

Fontu
12th July 2009, 06:55 PM
thanku very much gujav...

gujav
12th July 2009, 06:55 PM
danx for the review gujav...nice2 note that ther r ppl out here interrested in such hollywood cinema too...enik levanmaarde manushyanmaarde kadhakalaanu kaanaanishtam...

Thanks da Gujav... dino annan paranja pole enikkum manushyanmaarude padangal thanne priyam..

Micheal Baykku manushymaare valiya pidutham illa, onte mikka padangalum machines/scifi type aa

Thank you guyz. Manushyan marude kadhakalum njan kanarund...:kudi: and I am a big time fan of animation movies too:icecream:

@ Navarannan .. correct macha..micheal bay is known for fast paced action movies...but he is also known for his horror movies like Texas chain saw massacre :hurray:

Maharajav
12th July 2009, 06:56 PM
thanks guju...........

gujav
12th July 2009, 06:56 PM
Ontey oru robotum koppum. Ninney sammadhichu aliyaa. Thanks anyways .

:dance::dance::dance:

Pankajakshan
12th July 2009, 06:57 PM
Thank you guyz. Manushyan marude kadhakalum njan kanarund...:kudi: and I am a big time fan of animation movies too:icecream:

@ Navarannan .. correct macha..micheal bay is known for fast paced action movies...but he is also known for his horror movies like Texas chain saw massacre :hurray:

Thalley nee puli aanallaa :biggrin:

kuttoos
12th July 2009, 07:11 PM
thanks gujav...kananam ennundu :)

Mr.Lonely
12th July 2009, 09:55 PM
I saw it from the theater last thursday, breathtaking movie :cheers:. thanks for the review gujav

Arjun
12th July 2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks gujav ...............

jayakrishnan
13th July 2009, 03:30 AM
THANKS

ITV
13th July 2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the review

Kumbidi
13th July 2009, 03:45 PM
thanks machu..

Mallik Bhai
13th July 2009, 03:56 PM

chainsaw massacre kidu aairunnu....ingerde debut bad boys alle??? i quite njoyed that one too thanx to martin lawrence, but dint quite lyk the second part much....heard that there is a 3rd part in the pipeline!

Saroj Kumar
13th July 2009, 03:57 PM
chainsaw massacre kidu aairunnu....ingerde debut bad boys alle??? i quite njoyed that one too thanx to martin lawrence, but dint quite lyk the second part much....heard that there is a 3rd part in the pipeline!
Pipeline block aayi kaanumallo :roll:

Mallik Bhai
13th July 2009, 04:11 PM

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: SSle aakshepa haasya samrat ingeru thanne! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

SuryaVanshi
13th July 2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks GUjav Good Review ...:thanks:

Pankajakshan
13th July 2009, 04:58 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tony
13th July 2009, 05:02 PM
Saw the film yesterday... Its an OK movie... Didnt get a good print... I think watching in theater would be a nice experience...

gujav
13th July 2009, 05:28 PM

yes.. dino macha..Bad Boys-I oru nalla action comedy movie ann...Martin Lawrence-Will Smith duo did d job ... II enikkum athra pidichilla :kudiyans:

namichu anna ...namichu:ennekollu:

gujav
13th July 2009, 05:40 PM
Saw the film yesterday... Its an OK movie... Didnt get a good print... I think watching in theater would be a nice experience...

:kidilam:
cirtic rating pora..sayin it lacks human touch..bit of a drag with around 150 mins...chilla sites-ile comments vayichal nammude sh(b)erlyannan ezhuthiya polle und....kalla niroopakan marr....:yudham: