PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- My Review

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 07:38 PM
Theater- AMC

I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last Thursday, sorry for being late. What should i say about this movie, i am outta words to describe it. Just in one word: BRILLIANT. A well made movie for all movie lovers. What a great movie, i was waited this long to see a movie like Transformers. It was beyond my expectations, i never thought that they could make a sequel movie like this great. The only thing i felt bad about it was the duration. Usually Hollywood movie maybe 2hrs long no more than 2 and half (I haven't seen any movie which is about 3hrs). But this one was kinda long, perhaps way too long, around 3hrs. I am sure that they could have been make it shorter. The last 1hr was packed with action scenes, they could trimmed down those scenes a little bit and make it shorter.

Anyway i really enjoyed through out the movie. In summary, this movie's story has nothing to do with the previous one except the characters. This one was made out of a tight script with some good twists. So on the previous movie Megatron gets destroyed and dumped in the Atlantic ocean. In this movie Megatron's followers are coming back to earth to bring him back to life, and they did brought him back by using some kind of metal thing. When megatron comes back he wants to get Sam witwicky because he knows some symbols (Chinese symbols i guess) and those symbols will lead them to a place. Meanwhile, during a chase between megatron and Sam, Optimus prime came there to rescue Sam, but he couldn't fight against them and gets killed by megatron. One of the emotional moments in the movie. Then Sam is trying to bring back Optimus to life because he is the only one who can defeat the enemies and sam knows that. Megatron's mission is to takes control over everything and destroy the sun. But towards the climax the US Army and Sam is not letting them do that; at the end optimus gets his life back and defeating them. So many unusual things are going on through out the movie. Like i said earlier it's tight script movie. What i mentioned above was what's going on basically, that's it. If you ask me which one i like the most? I would say no matter what both movies should get two thumps up and a round of applause for the people who worked for it. Another good thing about it was the graphics, just WOW. I bet you cannot find anything that looks fake in this, it's so real and unimaginable especially all car chasing and action scenes.

Plus the movie is also unveiling the upcoming brand new cars mostly GM cars. I was surprised to see them, all cars are superb, nothing more nothing less. GM cars are back in action and i can't wait to see them on road. By the way the background music was taken from the previous movie, so that's all the same. All scenes are well captured. Acting wise i think Megan fox and Shia are improved more and rest of them did their roles well. But again an outstanding movie. Don't miss it.

I didn't get any time to go for another movie yesterday so that i couldn't see Public enemies. It's based on a true story i think. Anyways before the movie starts they showed some upcoming movie trailers and Harry potter and the half blood of prince was there. It will release next Friday, hoping to see that actually. And 2012 will be a good one, it is directed by Ronald emmerich who was directed day after tomorrow. I have high expectation on these two. Hangover and UP are good movies, i haven't seen them yet. But if you are looking forward to see them then go ahead.

My Verdict- Highly Recommended :dancer:

Tony
13th July 2009, 07:43 PM
Paragraphs okke aakki ezhuthaliyaa... aarum vayikkaruthu ennu vicharichu ezhuthiya pole undallo...

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 07:44 PM
Paragraphs okke aakki ezhuthaliyaa... aarum vayikkaruthu ennu vicharichu ezhuthiya pole undallo...
njan adhya review idunne. ariyillarinnu engane idannam ennu. atha.. angane idam

Pankajakshan
13th July 2009, 07:51 PM
Ee cinemakkulla Binoyudey thread polum Kumbidiyudey thread poley pulling illaadhey kidakkuvaanu. Appozhaanu aduthadhu :roll:

Ehdaayalum ellaarum van abhipraayam aanallo padathinu ..Thanks :)

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 07:53 PM
Ee cinemakkulla Binoyudey thread polum Kumbidiyudey thread poley pulling illaadhey kidakkuvaanu. Appozhaanu aduthadhu :roll:

Ehdaayalum ellaarum van abhipraayam aanallo padathinu ..Thanks :)
njan ithu vare review onnum ittillarinnu.. malayalam cinema kandu idan pattilla.. athu konde chumma ittatha :kannuruttu:

Sree
13th July 2009, 07:55 PM
thanks lonely ... :smile:

theateril poyi padam kaanunna sheelamundennu manassilaayi :nakku:

Invalid_user
13th July 2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks lonely....

Pankajakshan
13th July 2009, 07:56 PM
njan ithu vare review onnum ittillarinnu.. malayalam cinema kandu idan pattilla.. athu konde chumma ittatha :kannuruttu:

Kalipillaa...oru doubt ee english padangal adhikam kaanaatha oru cheruppakaaran entey parichayathil und 8-[ ...avanu kandaal idhu ishtapedumo?

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 07:59 PM
Kalipillaa...oru doubt ee english padangal adhikam kaanaatha oru cheruppakaaran entey parichayathil und 8-[ ...avanu kandaal idhu ishtapedumo?
pinee ithu aarkum istapedum.. action movie istapedunnvar ithu istapettillangil pinee endu istapedan :order:.

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 08:00 PM
thanks lonely ... :smile:

theateril poyi padam kaanunna sheelamundennu manassilaayi :nakku:
malayalam cinema kaanan othri chance kittaru illa. atha ithu kannunne.. endu ayalum innu Bhramaram kaanum :kudiyans:

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks lonely....
:kudiyans:

Robert Langdon
13th July 2009, 08:24 PM
Thanx Lonely...

Solomon
13th July 2009, 08:35 PM
thnx Mr. Lonely.... want to see this.. sarikkum demo padam aarnnu Transformers.. athnoru sequel okke engane undavunnu...

btw thaangal LOTR Trilogy kandattlle?? 3m koode around 10hrs length undu..

Ali Imran
13th July 2009, 08:36 PM
thnks lonely

Sree
13th July 2009, 08:38 PM

avante peru pankajakshan ennallallo alle? :biggrin:

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 08:39 PM
thnx Mr. Lonely.... want to see this.. sarikkum demo padam aarnnu Transformers.. athnoru sequel okke engane undavunnu...

LOTR oru ennam kandittu onde..
10hrs ennu parayumbol :poda:.. madukkum sherikkum :kannettan:

Robert Langdon
13th July 2009, 08:40 PM

Extended version aanenkil ellam koode around 12 hours ond:yo:

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 08:50 PM
Transformer-ile enikku istapetta oru BGM :Yo:
<object width="425" height="344">
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Da2exTbOIA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Da2exTbOIA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L57esnZMMSM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Solomon
13th July 2009, 08:53 PM
LOTR oru ennam kandittu onde..
10hrs ennu parayumbol :poda:.. madukkum sherikkum :kannettan:

madukkuveee :sathan::sathan:

Solomon
13th July 2009, 08:55 PM
Extended version aanenkil ellam koode around 12 hours ond:yo:

3um theatreinnaa kandeee 8-)8-)8-)

Tony
13th July 2009, 10:17 PM
thanks lonu

Tony
13th July 2009, 10:17 PM
graphicsinte sadhyathakale ithrayadhikam upayogicha padangal valare kuravanu...

Mr.Lonely
13th July 2009, 10:21 PM
graphicsinte sadhyathakale ithrayadhikam upayogicha padangal valare kuravanu...

njan adhyam theater-il ninnu kandathu transformers 1st ayarinnu.. athum kidilam.. athilum kurachu koodi koodathal istapedathu ithu thanne ennu parayannam :dancer:

Tony
13th July 2009, 11:20 PM
njan adhyam theater-il ninnu kandathu transformers 1st ayarinnu.. athum kidilam.. athilum kurachu koodi koodathal istapedathu ithu thanne ennu parayannam :dancer:

njan aadyamayi theateril ninnu kandathu savage attraction enna A padam aayirunnu...

kiroo
14th July 2009, 02:32 AM
thanks lonely....

1st part kaanathe ithu kandaal bore adikkumo?

~Saji~
14th July 2009, 04:21 AM
LOTR madukkumo?? entammo....one of the best classic movies ever...bookine athijeevikkunna cinema adhikam undaavaarilla...ithu athupole orennam aanu...Book is too technical about different cultures and languages...

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 04:38 AM
thanks lonely....

1st part kaanathe ithu kandaal bore adikkumo?

bore alla orikilum. pakshe kadha kurachu manasilakathe pollum akum chelappol

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 04:39 AM
LOTR madukkumo?? entammo....one of the best classic movies ever...bookine athijeevikkunna cinema adhikam undaavaarilla...ithu athupole orennam aanu...Book is too technical about different cultures and languages...

4-5 manikoor ulla movie okke theater-il poyi kannuka ennu paranjal kurachu maduppa :biggrin:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 04:39 AM
njan aadyamayi theateril ninnu kandathu savage attraction enna A padam aayirunnu...
A ennu arinjittu thanne anno poyi kande?? :biggrin:

rajappan
14th July 2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the review

Saroj Kumar
14th July 2009, 10:36 AM
Ninakku innale movie day matto aayirunno :roll: Full reviews anallo. Thanks lonely :)

kuttoos
14th July 2009, 10:37 AM
Ninakku innale movie day matto aayirunno :roll: Full reviews anallo. Thanks lonely :)
bhramaram innanu kandathu ithu innaleyyum:idi:

Saroj Kumar
14th July 2009, 10:45 AM
bhramaram innanu kandathu ithu innaleyyum:idi:
Oh langane :poda:

Solomon
16th July 2009, 11:14 AM

saiyannaa.... :kollaam::kollaam::kollaam:

Peter Jackson... :hurray:
J R Tolkien :hurray:
LOTR :hurray:

Mr.Lonely
16th July 2009, 10:39 PM
Transformers last thursday ayarinnu kande.. pinee Tuesday onnu koodi kandu :roll:
bhramram monday ayarinnu :naughty:

Hari Kuttan
16th July 2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks Looney.. Padam porannanalla kettadh..? :scratch:

Mr.Lonely
16th July 2009, 10:44 PM

evide othri perkku istapettittu onde.. first-nte athra illa engilum kidilam aanu

Maharajav
16th July 2009, 10:49 PM
rvw kollam....thanks lonely....

Maharajav
16th July 2009, 10:51 PM
Ente friends paranjath valare nannayittundennanu...:scratch:

Transporter
16th July 2009, 11:06 PM
thanks lonely