PDA

View Full Version : Bhramaram - Outstanding Performance

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:08 AM
At last i saw the much awaited movie of the year Bhramaram. First of all, shame to say that i haven't seen any Blessy movies before except this. Bhrmaram is telling a story of a simple man's life gets ruined one day, and he is trying to prove his innocence to his wife and daughter. That's what the whole movie is about. A simple script with an outstanding performance from mohanlal. The highlight of the movie is lalettan's performance, i couldn't even imagine without him; it would have been a below average movie if someone else was instead of him. For those who are degrading the movie keep in mind that even if you degrade it, movie lovers will go and see it no matter what. And it's a big shame if you avoid such movies. If you wanna see more classic movies in the future u should support it instead of degrading them. I had no high expectations after i read reviews from here, but i am glad that i didn't get disappointed seeing it.

Lalettan did his role superbly, no doubt, his facial expressions, dialogue delivery, changing moods were just amazing; nothing more to say. KPC, suresh menon Murali krishnan, Lakshmi did their roles decently. Bhoomika was not that bad, her emotional scenes were not upto mark actually, but considering as her debut movie, we should give her a chance, i don't think she was that bad. The only negative i felt was mohanlal's daughter, couldn't stand her, she was so irritating. Blessy could have been avoided her; that's the only mistake that he made. She spoils each and every scenes she gets. But the rest of the movie was definitely superb. I think the first half was just above average; but from interval til climax it was thrilling/exciting. Honestly the climax was predictable to me. But that wouldn't effect the movie at all; lalettan keeps it interesting until the end and i enjoyed it through out. He carries the movie on his shoulder without anyone's help. This again proves that why mohanlal is the best actor in the world and why he is different than other actors.

Camera work was stunning; it captured the astonishing beauty of malabar. Breathtaking views. Hats off to the cameramen. The whole movie was presented beautifully. Another thing that i have to point out is the background music; it nicely goes along with the movie especially with the emotional scenes. Great songs when u compare it with recent craps. Annarakanna vaa brings so many nostalgic memories and takes me to my childhood days.
I can't compare this with other blessy movies since i haven't seen any, but surely it's one of the best movies of the decade and of course mohanlal's best career performance. I'm proud to say that i am hardcore lalettan fan :salute:

My Verdict- Don't miss it- Superhit.

sertzui
14th July 2009, 07:10 AM
Thanks Mr. Lonely.

Since u said you have not seen any Blessy's movie, please watch

Thanmatra
Kazhcha

Palunku and Calcutta news ithu randum kanda shesham kandal mathi and nothing great.
Thanmatra is a classic (See Lal's acting in it)
Kazcha - For the content and treatment.

Vascodagama
14th July 2009, 07:11 AM
thanks for the review macha!!!

evide ninanu kandathuu???

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks Mr. Lonely.

Since u said you have not seen any Blessy's movie, please watch

Thanmatra
Kazhcha

Palunku and Calcutta news ithu randum kanda shesham kandal mathi and nothing great.
Thanmatra is a classic (See Lal's acting in it)
Kazcha - For the content and treatment.

Thanmathra adipoli ennu kettittu onde .. dvd ithu vare kittiyittu illa online-ilum illa.. Kazhcha nokannam :cake:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:14 AM
thanks for the review macha!!!

evide ninanu kandathuu???

evide Chicago-il ulla oru theater-il ninna:read:

Sree
14th July 2009, 07:18 AM
thanks kidilam lonely :thanks:

saharapookal
14th July 2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks.... churukam.. paranjal SSil ipo ellavarum kandu padam... Thanks for the review macha..

Jeff
14th July 2009, 07:24 AM
evide Chicago-il ulla oru thread-il ninna:read:

chicagoyil threado? :chairhit::chairhit:

Thanks

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:29 AM
Thanks.... churukam.. paranjal SSil ipo ellavarum kandu padam... Thanks for the review macha..
onnu koodi kannanam ennu onde :kalakki:

KK :hi:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:30 AM
chicagoyil threado? :chairhit::chairhit:

Thanks

theater enna udesiche :D.. maari poyi :gdance:

starlord
14th July 2009, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the kidu review........ :good:

Thanmathra adipoli ennu kettittu onde .. dvd ithu vare kittiyittu illa online-ilum illa.. Kazhcha nokannam :cake:

Thanmathra dvd-rip onlinill ..... ondu... 1.36 gb......... :kidilam: link venno ???

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:43 AM
Thanmathra dvd-rip onlinill ..... ondu... 1.36 gb......... :kidilam: link venno ???

link PM cheyatho Gaja :hurray: thanks

starlord
14th July 2009, 07:48 AM
link PM cheyatho Gaja :hurray: thanks

:sureshgopi: :sureshgopi:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 07:57 AM
:sureshgopi: :sureshgopi:
thanks Gaja :pcguru:

payyans
14th July 2009, 08:09 AM
thanks lonely

praveenshankar
14th July 2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks Lonely.

kuttoos
14th July 2009, 09:42 AM
thanks da
nalla theatre alle:dance:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 09:44 AM
thanks da
nalla theatre alle:dance:
kidilam theater thanne.. new anno ithu?? sound okke ente ammo :Yahoo:

kuttoos
14th July 2009, 09:47 AM
kidilam theater thanne.. new anno ithu?? sound okke ente ammo :Yahoo:
remodel cheythatha pandu undayirunnu..2005-l avideyayirunnu mal padamokke release cheythathu pinne ~2-3yrs athu adachu pootty...eppol reliance etteduthu ennum alla reliance ittechu poyennum okke kelkkunnu

Bean
14th July 2009, 09:47 AM
Thanx..One more nice review...

kuttoos
14th July 2009, 09:49 AM
beans oru review itte...blore okke erangiyille:lee:

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 09:56 AM
remodel cheythatha pandu undayirunnu..2005-l avideyayirunnu mal padamokke release cheythathu pinne ~2-3yrs athu adachu pootty...eppol reliance etteduthu ennum alla reliance ittechu poyennum okke kelkkunnu
mmm endu ayalum nalla oru theater thanne ayarinnu :sureshgopi: istapettu

Mr.Lonely
14th July 2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the kidu review........ :good:

thanks lonely

Thanks Lonely.

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi

harianna
14th July 2009, 10:02 AM
yeah proud 2 b a Lal fan...

thnx Lonely

Cooldude
14th July 2009, 10:24 AM
Thanx for the review Ottayaan macha...

Saroj Kumar
14th July 2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks macha!!! :cheers: :cheers: :salute: Oru pakshe ithaano machans ivide ettuvam kooduthal reviews vannathu :wink:

Transporter
14th July 2009, 10:46 AM
thanks lonely

Malayalee
14th July 2009, 10:55 AM
Thnx lonely for d review...........

Malayalee
14th July 2009, 10:57 AM

Chicagoyilum sharjayilum vare erangi... enittum bangalore erangiyitilla :cry: :cry:

Cooldude
14th July 2009, 11:00 AM

Congrats on reaching 1K posts kuttoose...

Tony
14th July 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks Lonu...

Abhi
14th July 2009, 11:14 AM
thanks lonely...kidu review....

uday
14th July 2009, 12:48 PM
thanks lonely.....

Freddy
14th July 2009, 02:15 PM
thanks lonely

Mr.Lonely
15th July 2009, 08:01 PM
yeah proud 2 b a Lal fan...

thnx Lonely

Thanx for the review Ottayaan macha...

Thanks macha!!! :cheers: :cheers: :salute: Oru pakshe ithaano machans ivide ettuvam kooduthal reviews vannathu :wink:

thanks lonely

Thnx lonely for d review...........

[QUOTE=Tony;26495]Thanks Lonu...

thanks lonely...kidu review....

thanks lonely.....

thanks lonely

:hi::hi::hi:hi::hi::drive::drive:

Robert Langdon
15th July 2009, 08:02 PM
Thanx Lonely

Mr.Lonely
16th July 2009, 10:46 PM