PDA

View Full Version : Late reveiw of Bramaram from Gulf

chunakuttan
29th July 2009, 11:31 AM
Late Review of Bhramaram from Muscat <hr style="color: rgb(248, 248, 248);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Star cinema
Status – 50%
Thursday – 3.30 pm

After reading all reviews I saw the film with less expectation and got nothing new or good feel to me. Only thing is we can see our legend Lalettan’s good acting…and somewhat good camera work… I would not say this is the best from him.

In short a movie with one line story dragged to 2+ hours, nowhere near to Thanmatra or Kazcha.

About film is confusing first half where lal comes without identity…then playing with kids, singing songs then changing the behaviors to his old classmates then travelling to home then some flash back scene with song…. Bhumika looks nice in the movie though only a short screen presents.:kannettan:

Second half…….dragging up to the end, there was one fight in the hotel….why blessy showed that??? Who said this is a thriller, there is no such thrilling moment or suspense in the movie rather we can say the climax portion even before interval. Blessy can make the movie quite interesting if he made some thing in the script especially climax but script completely lost the momentum….after seeing that I thought why Lal did so many things like singing, cooking, playing with kids etc etc…( I cant disclose the climax……so stopping):padachone:

The best part in the movie is the Camera…..awesome camera work made this average movie to somewhat good to viewer especially from the hills where truck and Jeep stops…….

Worst is the acting by lal’s daughter….I don’t know the name….

Positive – Lelettan, Good camera work, good songs especially I liked Annarakanna va….:flower:

Negative – One line story without good screenplay, dragging second half, Nothing new.:viyarppu:

My verdict – mmmm...below average :nocomments:

Tony
29th July 2009, 11:34 AM
Late Review of Bhramaram from Muscat <hr style="color: rgb(248, 248, 248);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Star cinema
Status – 50%
Thursday – 3.30 pm

My verdict – mmmm...below average :nocomments:

:shocked:

Totally shocked by the verdict...

Tony
29th July 2009, 11:34 AM
nyways... thanks gulfukaraaa...

Saroj Kumar
29th July 2009, 11:36 AM
Thanks macha. :) Ellavarkkum parayaanullathu onnu thanne "Lalettan Mikachathaayi". Good review.

Fontu
29th July 2009, 11:38 AM
thanks Gulfkaaraa...@ nothing new...!!!!???

Malayalee
29th July 2009, 11:38 AM
Thnx gulfukara...

enaalum verdict...

chunakuttan
29th July 2009, 11:52 AM
:shocked:

Totally shocked by the verdict...

Tony, first of all I thought it will be like Thanmatra or Kazhcha where the flow of the film is very good and that was a mere family subject.

But in this film only we see Lal's acting and camera work but just to remember this is Blessy film ..... :scratch:

Thats why I didnt like it too much...... really no where near to Kazhcha or Thanmatra.:angel:

Tony
29th July 2009, 11:59 AM
Tony, first of all I thought it will be like Thanmatra or Kazhcha where the flow of the film is very good and that was a mere family subject.

But in this film only we see Lal's acting and camera work but just to remember this is Blessy film ..... :scratch:

Thats why I didnt like it too much...... really no where near to Kazhcha or Thanmatra.:angel:

padam oru nalla padamanu... thanmathrayo kazhchayo pole class aayillennu mathram...:hmm:

Cooldude
29th July 2009, 11:59 AM
Thanx gulfukaara....quite a different take on what i have seen so far. Anyways respect your views.

Bean
29th July 2009, 12:23 PM
Thanx Mr Gulf... Was it the first weekend ..?

praveenshankar
29th July 2009, 12:27 PM
thanks gulfukaran ...

KasinathaN
29th July 2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks Gulfukaran

chunakuttan
29th July 2009, 01:07 PM
Thanx Mr Gulf... Was it the first weekend ..?

I saw second day

double chankan
29th July 2009, 05:03 PM
thanx gulfkaara... appreciate your interest to put late reviews,. keep gng..

disagreeing with most part of the review though

chunakuttan
29th July 2009, 05:16 PM
thanx gulfkaara... appreciate your interest to put late reviews,. keep gng..

disagreeing with most part of the review though

mmm...I know....but its strictly my personal opinion.....:smirk:

For Blessy....could be done better...we r expecting only good from him...

For lalettan this is brilliant acting but not the best from him...he is a true legend.:strong:

Transporter
29th July 2009, 06:24 PM
thanks gulfukara

premg
29th July 2009, 06:49 PM
Bhramaram 3rd week Bahrain Al Hamra

Ali Imran
29th July 2009, 06:56 PM
thnks gulfukara.