PDA

View Full Version : Daddy Cool - Exclusive Midnight Review

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

double chankan
7th August 2009, 04:31 AM
Theater- Apsara
Status- HF
Time- 12:34:56

Another mid night release after Parunthu and my first such experience. Apsara was getting crowded each minute by mammootty fans when i got out of the railway station. Luckily got hold of a balcony ticket, that was a spill over, here i go to the experience of a life time- a movie at midnight.

Daddy cool as promos suggest is the tale of a father-son duo immensely attached with each other narrated in a police background. Mammootty plays Antony Simon, CI of crime branch with Sai kumar, vijaya raghavan, Biju menon, babu raj as his colleagues. He is by nature an easy going police officer addicted to the childness of his son-Aadi, and the next passion- cricket. The movie kicks off with Aadi's bday party at school and the first song Super Daddy plays on. It would be an injustice if i dont mention the awsome title cards preceding this and obituary to lohi, rajan p dev and micheal
jackson.

Mammootty gets a semi intro in a Matrix, James bond style dashing away villains and he looks awsome. The story then gets underway with the crime branch operation of capturing Bheem bhai(Ashish Vidyarthi), getting foiled because of the carelessness of Antony Simon and he goes into suspension. Then it is just a stitching together off many insignificant sequences that takes the movie forward. Richa pallod as Annie sucked big time while Aadi just rocked away to glory. There were a few good one liners and scenes but most were overstretched to make it boring. Example, the car chase and the tv interview.

In comes Sreekanth, the indian pace bowler and Antony rescues him from a few goons. This incident is manipulated to facilitate Antony the return to duty and that is curtains on the first half.

----------------------------------INTERVAL-----------------------------------

The second half for a major part is monotonous until the "easily guessable" twist happens. Climax is by far the better portion of the movie but the impact minimized due to over stretching.

Performances-

Mammootty has nothing to do through out the movie, except looking great, which he does effortlessly. Richa sucked big time in acting and whoever did her dubbing too. Dhananjay was cute, smart and knows to act. He rocked.

Script and Direction-

I wonder If any of these were really part of the movie other than for the credit's purpose. The operation which Antony simon takes up is nothing but childish and illogical. Aashiq Abu needs to learn that script is not stitching together scenes and direction is not merely capturing those frames. Below par effort from the debutant. Cinematography by Sameer tahir was excellent, apart from the action scenes,which has started being a template now. Cooldude, sorry if i am being harsh, dialogues were just OK according to me. The recreation of Shankar das from Azhakiya ravanan was a creative effort but the dialogues failed to rise to the expected level. But at the same time the attempt to reuse the Bellari raja effect stood out as a sore thumb.. Remember you caught the same Bheem bhai in a single punch, where as you had planned a encounter of 5 people at the start of the movie ..........phewwwwwwwwww

In short, Daddy cool is a half baked attempt. It fails to be a thriller, a comedy or a family movie.

Theater Response-

The enthusiasm from the fans died down pretty soon and turned into boos for Richa. There were claps in between mainly for the eye catchy looks of Mammootty. By the time the movie ended, most of thefans looked disappointed. Eventhough they cheered for the cameras of the news channels.

Verdict:- Mammootty fans will have to wait further for a clean hit.[Though it may perform better than the recent Mammootty outings.]

http://i27.tinypic.com/jj4fpv.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/5zfbqs.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/o8wdtu.jpg

Robert Langdon
Chankaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheers:

Mr.Lonely
thanks DC

~Saji~
Thanks DC.....................:cheers:

kiroo
7th August 2009, 04:33 AM
thanks DC

Robert Langdon
Thanx macha for the 1st genuine review on net ! :hug:

Jeff
Thanks ......

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 04:34 AM
muzhuvan review varatte :D..
adhyam thanne verdict aa nokkiye. kandilla :D

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:37 AM
Eagerly waiting for the rest :cheers: :cheers:

Shyam
7th August 2009, 04:40 AM
Thanks DC .....

Sunny
7th August 2009, 04:41 AM
entammo...SS Rocks..chanka...great job..

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:42 AM
entammo...SS Rocks..chanka...great job..
:ssrocks:

~Saji~
7th August 2009, 04:44 AM
:ssrocks:

hi hi..chilarkkonnum pidicilla.....pathetic choriyans.....:munshi:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:47 AM
hi hi..chilarkkonnum pidicilla.....pathetic choriyans.....:munshi:
Nattellillatha moderators aanu Orkut Mammootty community il ollathu ennu veendum theliyichu !

~Saji~
7th August 2009, 04:49 AM
Nattellillatha moderators aanu Orkut Mammootty community il ollathu ennu veendum theliyichu !

Athey.......sathyam......moderatorsinode aavasyappettathaayirikkum...

munshi02
7th August 2009, 04:50 AM
:kannettan::kannettan: japan dhori mrigam nandi kattiyatha:aye::aye::aye:

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 04:51 AM
:kannettan::kannettan: japan dhori mrigam nandi kattiyatha:aye::aye::aye:
=))=))=))

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:51 AM
Allandu pinne... Mammootty ye aavashyamillathe criticise cheyyunna oru paraamarsham polum illanjittum athu delete cheyyappettu ennal, athinte pinnil japan koodothram thanne !

~Saji~
7th August 2009, 04:52 AM
Allandu pinne... Mammootty ye aavashyamillathe criticise cheyyunna oru paraamarsham polum illanjittum athu delete cheyyappettu ennal, athinte pinnil japan koodothram thanne !

Pathetic kadi thanne aanallo.......

kuttoos
7th August 2009, 04:52 AM
danks chanka...secnd half review ezhuthan neram urangy poyi

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 04:53 AM
thanks again DC, keep up the good work :)
nokatte muzhuvan review

munshi02
firt pae updated thanks DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

munshi02
chilavanmar veeile kakoosil erunu ezhuthuna kalla report alla ethu with proof ane

emi
7th August 2009, 04:54 AM
Theater- Apsara
Status- HF

Another mid night release after Parunthu and my first such experience. Apsara was getting crowded each minute by mammootty fans when i got out of the railway station. Luckily got hold of a balcony ticket, that was a spill over, here i go to the experience of a life time- a movie at midnight.

Dady cool as promos suggest is the tale of a father-son duo immensely attached with each other narrated in a police background. Mammootty plays antony simon, CI of crime branch with Sai kumar, vijaya raghavan, Biju menon, babu raj as his colleagues. He is by nature an easy going police officer addicted to the childness of his son-Aadi, and the next passion- cricket. The movie kicks of with Aadi's bday party at school and the first song Super Daddy plays on. It would be an injustice if i dont mention the awsome title cards preceding this and obituary to lohi, rajan p dev and micheal
jackson.

Mammootty gets a semi intro in a Matrix, James bond style dashing away villains and he looks awsome. The story then gets underway with the crime branch operation of capturing Bheeb bhai(Ashish Vidyarthi), getting foiled because of the carelessness of Antony Simon and he goes into suspension. Then it is just a stitching together off many insignificant sequences that takes the movie forward. Richa pallod as Annie sucked big time while Aadi just rocked away to glory. There were a few good one liners and scenes but most were overstretched to make it boring. Example, the car chase and the tv interview.

In comes Sreekanth, the indian pace bowler and Antony rescues him from a few goons. This incident is manipulated to facilitate Antony the return to duty and that is curtains on the first half.

The second half for a major part is monotonous until the "easily guessable" twist happens. Climax is by far the better portion of the movie but the impact minimized due to over stretching.

Performances-

Mammootty has nothing to do through out the movie, except looking great, which he does effortlessly. Richa sucked big time in acting and whoever did her dubbing too. Dhananjay was cute, smart and knows to act. He rocked.

Script and Direction-

I wonder If any of these were really part of the movie other than for the credit's purpose. The operation which Antony simon takes up is nothing but childish and illogical. Aashiq Abu needs to learn that script is not stitching together scenes and direction is not merely capturing those frames. Below par effort from the debutant. Cinematography by Sameer tahir was excellent, apart from the action scenes,which has started being a template now. Cooldude, if i am being harsh, dialogues were just OK according to me. The recreation of Shankar das from Azhakiya ravanan was a creative effort but the dialogues failed to rise to the expected level.

In short, Daddy cool is a half baked attempt. It fails to be a thriller, a comedy or a family movie.

Theater Response-

The enthusiasm from the fans died down pretty soon and turned into boos for Richa. There were claps in between mainly for the eye catchy looks of Mammootty. By the time the movie ended, most of thefans looked disappointed. Eventhough they cheered for the cameras of the news channels.

Verdict:- Mammootty fans will have to wait further for a clean hit.[Though it may perform better than the recent Mammootty outings.]
:kanneer::kanneer::kanneer::kanneer:

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 04:55 AM
ennikku ini sandosham ayi chirikkam =))=))=))=))=)) kastam :D

Neelan
thanx DC !!!! appo ethum poyi alle....

double chankan
full review ittitund,, was in a hurry, will add if any points i missed

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:56 AM
Full review vanne :cheers:

kuttoos
chankan japan chettane innu joli cheyikilennu thonunu

Robert Langdon
Pathetic kadi thanne aanallo.......
Chottayile sheelam chudale vare:rock:

~Saji~
Thanks once again DC.................

double chankan
7th August 2009, 04:58 AM
theatre pics coming soon

Tony
7th August 2009, 04:59 AM
Thanks chankan... :cheers:

Thanks for your effort to make this possible. :cheers:

We lead, others just watch:clapping:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 04:59 AM
We lead, others just watch:clapping:
:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:00 AM
theatre pics coming soon
:kudi:

Mr.Lonely
DC-ude first review SS-il vannu :cheers::cheers:

kuttoos
nalla pratheeksha ulla padam ayirunu

Mr.Lonely
nalla pratheeksha ulla padam ayirunu
kuzhappam illa.. adutha movie nokkam ini :naughty:

Jeff
ennikku ini sandosham ayi chirikkam =))=))=))=))=)) kastam :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mammoty strikes again :rock:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:01 AM
Angane njan thread itta ee padavum gathi pidikkillanna avasthayai !

Sunny
DC-ude first review SS-il vannu :cheers::cheers:

Net'l thanne first review aanu anna...mammu community'l polum review illa..:rollonfloor:

Chanka...kalakki kaduku varuthu.....:thanks:

Mr.Lonely
Angane njan thread itta ee padavum gathi pidikkillanna avasthayai !
ini mammu movies-nu mathram thread ittal mathi :kudi:

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 05:02 AM
Net'l thanne first review aanu anna...mammu community'l polum review illa..:rollonfloor:

Chanka...kalakki kaduku varuthu.....:thanks:
athu thanne ayarinnu njanum mean cheyathe :D

kuttoos
7th August 2009, 05:03 AM
haha..

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:04 AM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mammoty strikes again :rock:
Annan pravachicha pole kaaryangal sambhavichondirikkunnu ! =))

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:04 AM
There was a tech glitch after the first half. They were not able to start the second half for about 20-25mins

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:05 AM
There was a tech glitch after the first half. They were not able to start the second half for about 20-25mins
Ithippo mikka padathinum undallo... Bhramaram 1st day kaanan poyappolum same avastha undarunnu, 2nd half starting il...:hoh::hoh:

kiroo

what was the problem??

avide digital projection aayirunno? atho film?

digital problem aayirunno?

munshi02
chanka great effort machaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

emi
7th August 2009, 05:06 AM
did that some how make u loose interest or did it have any kind of negative effect on the audience u think?

munshi02
7th August 2009, 05:06 AM
what was the problem??

ningaku vachitundu[-x

kiroo
7th August 2009, 05:07 AM
ningaku vachitundu[-x

athenthinaa?

Jeff
7th August 2009, 05:08 AM
Annan pravachicha pole kaaryangal sambhavichondirikkunnu ! =))

Yes =)) =)) =))

:kannuruttu:

double chankan
what was the problem??

digital.. they just cudnt start the second half.. the screen remained blank

kiroo
digital.. they just cudnt start the second half.. the screen remained blank
ok................

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:10 AM
did that some how make u loose interest or did it have any kind of negative effect on the audience u think?

i am not very sure...

it cud have had a impact for sure...but to what extent i am not sure..
bcz the first half didnt end at a suspense or twist or something like that..

it was just normal scenes

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:11 AM
Ithippo mikka padathinum undallo... Bhramaram 1st day kaanan poyappolum same avastha undarunnu, 2nd half starting il...:hoh::hoh:

athu sound synch alle.. ithu second half startee aayilla....

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:12 AM

from the theatre.. b4 the movie started

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:13 AM

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:13 AM

~Saji~
7th August 2009, 05:14 AM
Chankan ki jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

emi
7th August 2009, 05:15 AM
i am not very sure...

it cud have had a impact for sure...but to what extent i am not sure..
bcz the first half didnt end at a suspense or twist or something like that..

it was just normal scenes
ok, hope it doesn't happen on every show...

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:15 AM
Soooooooooooper :cheers:

kuttoos
7th August 2009, 05:17 AM
31 guests

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:18 AM
TVkar okke undarunnu.. naale enganum newsil ende facum vannath veetukar kandal enne chavitti purathakkum

Tony
7th August 2009, 05:18 AM

Wow... you managed to click pics too... great... :cheers: simply superb... :gdance:

emi
7th August 2009, 05:19 AM
31 guests
ennal vegam poyee kure chaaya anathhu. avide 63 guest ennokke most time kaanallo...kuttoosan athonnum kaanarille? :alochana:

Kumbidi
7th August 2009, 05:20 AM
Thanks machu...ss inte ponnomana putran chankan :salute:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:21 AM
TVkar okke undarunnu.. naale enganum newsil ende facum vannath veetukar kandal enne chavitti purathakkum
:lol: :lol:

emi
7th August 2009, 05:21 AM
ippo siggy-le q-nu answer kittyo? oru cinema kaanan paathiraathrikku veettil ninnum kattu ponam :rofl:

Appukuttan
7th August 2009, 05:22 AM
Theater- Apsara
Status- HF

Dady cool as promos suggest is the tale of a father-son duo immensely attached with each other narrated in a police background. Mammootty plays antony simon, CI of crime branch with Sai kumar, vijaya raghavan, Biju menon, babu raj as his colleagues. He is by nature an easy going police officer addicted to the childness of his son-Aadi, and the next passion- cricket. The movie kicks of with Aadi's bday party at school and the first song Super Daddy plays on. It would be an injustice if i dont mention the awsome title cards preceding this and obituary to lohi, rajan p dev and micheal
jackson.

Mammootty gets a semi intro in a Matrix, James bond style dashing away villains and he looks awsome. The story then gets underway with the crime branch operation of capturing Bheeb bhai(Ashish Vidyarthi), getting foiled because of the carelessness of Antony Simon and he goes into suspension. Then it is just a stitching together off many insignificant sequences that takes the movie forward. Richa pallod as Annie sucked big time while Aadi just rocked away to glory. There were a few good one liners and scenes but most were overstretched to make it boring. Example, the car chase and the tv interview.

Performances-

Script and Direction-

I wonder If any of these were really part of the movie other than for the credit's purpose. The operation which Antony simon takes up is nothing but childish and illogical. Aashiq Abu needs to learn that script is not stitching together scenes and direction is not merely capturing those frames. Below par effort from the debutant. Cinematography by Sameer tahir was excellent, apart from the action scenes,which has started being a template now. Cooldude, if i am being harsh, dialogues were just OK according to me. The recreation of Shankar das from Azhakiya ravanan was a creative effort but the dialogues failed to rise to the expected level. But at the same time the attempt to reuse the Bellari raja effect stood out as a sore thumb.. Remember you caught the same Bheem bhai in a single punch, where as you had planned a encounter of 5 people at the start of the movie ..........phewwwwwwwwww

Theater Response-

Thanks Chankettaaaaaaaaaa :kudi::kudi:
Genuine review,greattttttttttttttttttt.....:peace:

munshi02
txxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx piczzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz adi[poly

double chankan
ippo siggy-le q-nu answer kittyo? oru cinema kaanan paathiraathrikku veettil ninnum kattu ponam :rofl:

SS enikk vendi mikkavarum valla relief fund collect cheyyandi varum

kiroo
7th August 2009, 05:25 AM

oh..ee tv kkarude oru kaaryam..............:no:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:25 AM
Ithaanalle Sreesanth cheyyanirunna role :lol:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:26 AM
Mam. comm. orumathiri shavapparambu pole aayalla :lol:

kiroo
7th August 2009, 05:27 AM

ithil aareyaa rekshikkunnathu?

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:27 AM

yes.. real life sreesanthine tanne aanu udeshichath ennu clear aanu...
but very little screen space for him

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:28 AM
btb, mmade suraj und ithil...

trivandrum guy settled in kochi aayitt.. kochi slang vere aaro dub cheytho ennu vare enikk dbt und..

but last tvm slangil tanne vannu nikkum

kiroo
7th August 2009, 05:28 AM
yes.. real life sreesanthine tanne aanu udeshichath ennu clear aanu...
but very little screen space for him

original sresanth undayirunnenkil chilappo alpam koodi importance koduthene..!!

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:29 AM
original sresanth undayirunnenkil chilappo alpam koodi importance koduthene..!!

alpam importancum orupaadu koovalum :kayyadi::kayyadi:

Robert Langdon
:ennekollu::ennekollu::ennekollu:

kiroo

athum sheriyaa..illathathu nannai..

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:33 AM
Credits kanikkunnath kidilol kidilam aanu... matches bollywood standards

Tony
7th August 2009, 05:34 AM
ikka fans okke malangalilekk odan thudangi...

Niranjan
7th August 2009, 05:37 AM
Thanks Chankan...

Now SS Really rocksssssss........

Oru mamutty padathinu review idan Lal fan :kollaam:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:37 AM
Credits kanikkunnath kidilol kidilam aanu... matches bollywood standards
So technically padam top aanu !

Paavam Cooldude annan !:silenced::silenced:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:39 AM
<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" colspan="2">
</td> <td class="thead" width="100%"> Rating (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=voteavg) Thread (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=title) / Thread Starter (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=postusername) </td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="150">Last Post (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=lastpost) http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/buttons/sortasc.gif (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2&daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=lastpost&pp=50&page=1)</td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Replies (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=replycount) </td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Views (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=views) </td> </tr> </tbody> <!-- show threads --> <tbody id="threadbits_forum_2"> <tr> <td class="thead" colspan="7"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadstatusicon_428"> http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/statusicon/thread_dot_hot.gif </td> <td class="alt2">http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/icons/icon1.gif</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_428" title="Theater- Apsara Status- HF Time- 12:34:56 Another mid night release after Parunthu and my first such experience. Apsara was getting crowded each..."> http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/misc/tag.png Daddy Cool - Exclusive Midnight Review (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428.html) (http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/misc/multipage.gif 1 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428.html) 2 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p2.html) 3 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p3.html) ... Last Page (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p9.html))
double chankan
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 86, Views: 650">
08-07-2009 05:37 AM
by Binoy (http://www.snehasallapam.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=428) http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php?p=62633#post62633)
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">86 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=428)</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">650:munshi:</td></tr></tbody></table>

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:40 AM
So technically padam top aanu !

Paavam Cooldude annan !:silenced::silenced:

i really dnt understand the logic of script and dialogues being done by two people..

spoils the whole concept IMO

Tony
7th August 2009, 05:41 AM
<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" colspan="2">
</td> <td class="thead" width="100%"> Rating (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=voteavg) Thread (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=title) / Thread Starter (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=postusername) </td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="150">Last Post (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=lastpost) http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/buttons/sortasc.gif (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2&daysprune=-1&order=asc&sort=lastpost&pp=50&page=1)</td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Replies (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=replycount) </td> <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">Views (http://www.snehasallapam.com/forumdisplay.php/malayalam-movie-discussions-2.html?daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=views) </td> </tr> </tbody> <!-- show threads --> <tbody id="threadbits_forum_2"> <tr> <td class="thead" colspan="7"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadstatusicon_428"> http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/statusicon/thread_dot_hot.gif </td> <td class="alt2">http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/icons/icon1.gif</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_428" title="Theater- Apsara Status- HF Time- 12:34:56 Another mid night release after Parunthu and my first such experience. Apsara was getting crowded each..."> http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/misc/tag.png Daddy Cool - Exclusive Midnight Review (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428.html) (http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/misc/multipage.gif 1 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428.html) 2 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p2.html) 3 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p3.html) ... Last Page (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php/daddy-cool-exclusive-428p9.html))
double chankan
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 86, Views: 650">
08-07-2009 05:37 AM
by Binoy (http://www.snehasallapam.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=428) http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/buttons/lastpost.gif (http://www.snehasallapam.com/showthread.php?p=62633#post62633)
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">86 (http://www.snehasallapam.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=428)</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">650:munshi:</td></tr></tbody></table>

:hurray::hurray:

Tony
7th August 2009, 05:42 AM
Thanks Chankan...

Now SS Really rocksssssss........

Oru mamutty padathinu review idan Lal fan :kollaam:

:Yahoo::Yahoo:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:43 AM
thnx paranja ellarkum welcome

:ssrocks: :ssrocks: :ssrocks: :ssrocks:

Tony
7th August 2009, 05:44 AM
mammootty community'il ninnum review delete cheyyippikkan avanmarku sadhichengil enthaa ellarum vannu vayichu ponundu... threadinte van viewership athu sakshyapeduthunnu...

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:44 AM
So goodnight SS... :ssrocks: Unaraan pokunna machanmaar aarmadikku :hug:

Robert Langdon
7th August 2009, 05:45 AM
mammootty community'il ninnum review delete cheyyippikkan avanmarku sadhichengil enthaa ellarum vannu vayichu ponundu... threadinte van viewership athu sakshyapeduthunnu...
:Yahoo::Yahoo::Yahoo:

Fontu
7th August 2009, 05:47 AM
thanku very much DC...FDFS kandalle..!!!athinu vendi vananthano atho vannathonte idayil kandathano..?

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:48 AM
thanku very much DC...FDFS kandalle..!!!athinu vendi vananthano atho vannathonte idayil kandathano..?

ithinu vendi vannath ennu parayan vayya... one of the factors

Fontu
7th August 2009, 05:52 AM
ithinu vendi vannath ennu parayan vayya... one of the factors
@ hw is sreeshanth's character..? its Govind Padmasurya..right..?
ethelum scenil kooval..?

kiroo
7th August 2009, 05:53 AM
ethelum scenil kooval..?

aano??????

fontu pokunnille padathinu????

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:55 AM
ethelum scenil kooval..?

back pagil paranjittund... no koovals..

yo yo character... very little screen space..

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 05:57 AM
Chankaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Ayyo poyey leadum poyey followum poyey :ennekollu:

Appo another debataable hit on the way !!

double chankan
7th August 2009, 05:58 AM
welcome all once again....

good night :)

Fontu
7th August 2009, 06:00 AM
welcome all once again....

good night :)

:nirtheda::nirtheda::nirtheda:

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 06:00 AM
Macha above average aanalley appo?

double chankan
7th August 2009, 06:01 AM
Macha above average aanalley appo?

only if u compare against the recent mam flicks...

independent evaluationil above avg njan kodukilla

double chankan
:nirtheda::nirtheda::nirtheda:

ok,,, para.. any more questions?

Fontu
aano??????

fontu pokunnille padathinu????

pokan interest ulla padam ayirunnilla..average reivew koodi aya sthithikku enthayalum povunnilla..:roll:

Fontu
7th August 2009, 06:02 AM
ok,,, para.. any more questions?
OK..OK...no more Qs.
6am ayittu good night paranjapo venda...ennu paranjatha...:nocomments:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 06:03 AM
OK..OK...no more Qs.
6am ayittu good night paranjapo venda...ennu paranjatha...:nocomments:

angane.. nee itra nerathe eneekumo?

Fontu
7th August 2009, 06:04 AM
angane.. nee itra nerathe eneekumo?
oh...yes..parents 4.50..apo thanne pakuthi urakkam povum..pinne pathukke..pathukke..oru 5.30..:kannuruttu:
enthaayalum urangaan povalle..Have a nice sleep..:choolam:

7th August 2009, 06:06 AM
MACHA SAMBA SALSA ENGENNEYUNDU???

PADATHINTE SHERIYAYA KUZHAPPAM ENTHANNU???

Niranjan
7th August 2009, 06:06 AM
only if u compare against the recent mam flicks...

independent evaluationil above avg njan kodukilla

ee mid night bhootham mamookane vidathe pin thudaruka anallo :suicide:

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 06:10 AM
Midnight-il release aya paruthu potti.. DC they pottan pokunnu :D

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 06:13 AM
Currently Active Users (http://www.snehasallapam.com/online.php): 37 (10 members and 27 guests)

Adhi raaviley 27 guests :lol: Japan kaaran PRO Jinsiney vilikkumo? :lol:

Niranjan
7th August 2009, 06:18 AM
Currently Active Users (http://www.snehasallapam.com/online.php): 37 (10 members and 27 guests)

Adhi raaviley 27 guests :lol: Japan kaaran PRO Jinsiney vilikkumo? :lol:

Eee samayahu kanarillallo macha..DC result ariyan vannathano :lol:

Mr.Lonely
7th August 2009, 06:19 AM
Guests ellam view cheyunne thread itha :roll:

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 06:20 AM
Eee samayahu kanarillallo macha..DC result ariyan vannathano :lol:

Yes macha...raaviley enittingu ponnu review vaayikkaan. Live update onnumilenkilum namukk original review undallo.

As well as 32 guestukal raaviley 6 manikk vanniripunndallo :lol:

Niranjan
7th August 2009, 06:25 AM
Yes macha...raaviley enittingu ponnu review vaayikkaan. Live update onnumilenkilum namukk original review undallo.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 06:49 AM
http://www.snehasallapam.com/images/vbskins/buttons/collapse_thead.gif (http://www.snehasallapam.com/#top) Currently Active Users (http://www.snehasallapam.com/online.php): 48 (6 members and 42 guests)

Sootran
7th August 2009, 06:52 AM
Thanks DC for the DC review .

Nick Nack
7th August 2009, 07:02 AM
Thanx DC for the review...

UdayaBhanU
7th August 2009, 07:14 AM
thaanx DC.......:sureshgopi:
appo padam kandirikkaaam alle......

Sootran
7th August 2009, 07:30 AM

Adicha vazhiye poyillenkil poya vazhiye adikkuka enna nayam sweekarichu lead cheyta vazhiye follow cheytillenkil follow chyunnavante munne keri nadannu lead cheyyum.

Krrish
7th August 2009, 07:41 AM
Thanx for the review....... Ingalu Mid Night showk poyaa........ :shocked:

Eazy Jozy
7th August 2009, 07:51 AM
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx chankan

Mallik Bhai
7th August 2009, 07:59 AM
Thanx dc..litos paranj inga 1230 showkk keri enn..njan 10 o clok showk kerunnakond rvw ful vayichila, bt litos vilichapo paranju 'idhum prrrr' enn! Bt read ur verdict, i jus hope it ntertains!

Invalid_user
7th August 2009, 08:01 AM
Thanks anna thanks :salut:

nila
7th August 2009, 08:10 AM
APPO PADAM KADIRIKAAM ALEE I THING DC WIIL BE A DECENT HIT

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 08:16 AM
Thanx dc..litos paranj inga 1230 showkk keri enn..njan 10 o clok showk kerunnakond rvw ful vayichila, bt litos vilichapo paranju 'idhum prrrr' enn! Bt read ur verdict, i jus hope it ntertains!

From what i percieve this film is watchable and mite get the hit tag. I don't usually go with wat litos says- Amaram is the last mam film he has watched in theatre.

Invalid_user
7th August 2009, 08:17 AM
From what i percieve this film is watchable and mite get the hit tag. I don't usually go with wat litos says- Amaram is the last mam film he has watched in theatre.

:lol:

Mallik Bhai
7th August 2009, 08:23 AM
Yea panks, i too tuk litos' remarks wit a pinch of salt..thts y i textd dc, bt think hes sleepin, no reply yet...

Pankajakshan
7th August 2009, 08:24 AM
Yea panks, i too tuk litos' remarks wit a pinch of salt..thts y i textd dc, bt think hes sleepin, no reply yet...

Yes dino ...Litosiney polulla prekshakaraanu malayala cinemayudey shaapam !!

Winner
7th August 2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the Review Chank; a nice one toooooooooooooooo...............

Mallik Bhai
7th August 2009, 08:34 AM
Litos kaananda pankante post! Pani okke maari enn paranju, inn shaktipoorvam thirichadikkum! Ndhayalum bye, catch u guys aft th show!

FRIEND
7th August 2009, 08:35 AM
THANKS DC......SUPER REVIEW..

Sree
7th August 2009, 08:35 AM
appo DC ***mbi alle? :ayye:

thanks chankaa :cheers::cheers::cheers:

communityil review delete cheyyichu kashtapedunnu leadanmaaru =))

Krrish
7th August 2009, 08:36 AM
Litos kaananda pankante post! Pani okke maari enn paranju, inn shaktipoorvam thirichadikkum! Ndhayalum bye, catch u guys aft th show!

Good Luck bhai.....

double chankan
7th August 2009, 08:37 AM
Adicha vazhiye poyillenkil poya vazhiye adikkuka enna nayam sweekarichu lead cheyta vazhiye follow cheytillenkil follow chyunnavante munne keri nadannu lead cheyyum.

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 08:38 AM

any go and find out for urself :)

Krrish
7th August 2009, 08:38 AM
appo DC ***mbi alle? :ayye:

thanks chankaa :cheers::cheers::cheers:

communityil review delete cheyyichu kashtapedunnu leadanmaaru =))

Ethu DCya????? Double Chankan enna DCyo, atho Daddy Cool enna DCyo.... :happy:

Nick Nack
7th August 2009, 08:46 AM

Randum ennu parayamallo... DC polthe dragging padam rathri 12.30 innu poyi irunnu kandal pinne endha parayuga

zooshtray
7th August 2009, 08:47 AM
Gr8 Effort Chankan....Review also seems to be very fair

Sree
7th August 2009, 08:48 AM

avan online undu ...nee enne kolakku kodukkaathe :thanuppu:

Krrish
7th August 2009, 08:49 AM
avan online undu ...nee enne kolakku kodukkaathe :thanuppu:

Sheri... :hi::choolam:

Gafoorkadosth
7th August 2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks Chankkaaa ..apool ikkaa cricket kalichathum waste aaayeee allaa

EmmeS
7th August 2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the Midnight Review...

double chankan
7th August 2009, 08:52 AM
Randum ennu parayamallo... DC polthe dragging padam rathri 12.30 innu poyi irunnu kandal pinne endha parayuga

ende tettu... ende maatram tettu

Krrish
7th August 2009, 08:53 AM

Ee Padam kaanan vendi ingalu leave eduthaaa....... :sathan:

passionforcinema
7th August 2009, 08:55 AM
Thanks DC
This is the prob with this midnight stupid shows,
One loses complete enthusiasm to watch the first show here:(

Sree

nee annu paranja pole ...DC potti...DC **mbi ...DC thallipoli ennokke parayumallode :p

Sree
Thanks DC

fansinte okke thaalathinu thullaan nikkunnavare paranjaal mathiyallo ...:pukel:

Krrish
7th August 2009, 08:56 AM
nee annu paranja pole ...DC potti...DC **mbi ...DC thallipoli ennokke parayumallode :p

:freak::freak::freak:

gujav
7th August 2009, 08:59 AM
hmm..nee padam kanaan edutha effort polum ...director padam undakan eduthilla alle... SS-inu vendi veedum chankan ....Thanks :nallatha:

Appreciate it macha !!! :salute::salute::salute:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:00 AM
Ee Padam kaanan vendi ingalu leave eduthaaa....... :sathan:

ithinu vendi alla.. anywayz i have leaves to be taken, illel athu lapse aayi pokum

Sree
7th August 2009, 09:00 AM
SS-inu vendi veedum chakan

oru mammu padam kandennu vechu inganokke parayano? :omg:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:01 AM
Thanks DC

did u get to hear any reports on DC ; though i dnt expect u to be positive :drunken:

Krrish
7th August 2009, 09:04 AM
ithinu vendi alla.. anywayz i have leaves to be taken, illel athu lapse aayi pokum

Kolaam..... Next weekum oru 3 day weekend alle.....

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:05 AM
Kolaam..... Next weekum oru 3 day weekend alle.....

thursday aarunnu holiday, for us they made it to friday:vedi:

Krrish
7th August 2009, 09:11 AM
thursday aarunnu holiday, for us they made it to friday:vedi:

Njan arinju..... Athaa chodhiche..... Ath oru tharathil enikk pani aavaan chance undu..... :sadwalk:

~Saji~
7th August 2009, 09:12 AM
ividuthe review avide ittathil kazhappumoothu nadakkukayaanu japaanile paranaari ippolum....really pathetic......ee mammunnikal okke para kootharakal aayathu engine aanaavo??

Sootran
7th August 2009, 09:15 AM

Amaram alla Hitler :call:

Sree
7th August 2009, 09:16 AM
ividuthe review avide ittathil kazhappumoothu nadakkukayaanu japaanile paranaari ippolum....really pathetic......ee mammunnikal okke para kootharakal aayathu engine aanaavo??

pandathe punchline orkkunnille

ur frustration is our victory :icecream:

Bean
7th August 2009, 09:18 AM
Thanx DC
Perhaps the first web review for DC
:ssrocks::ssrocks:

PARAMU
7th August 2009, 09:25 AM
thanks DC

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:38 AM
bellari raja get up endinanenno???

VIBGYOR enna oru club und, avidathe oru dayile dress code/party aanu "paandi night"; ellarum paandi veshathil varanam polum, dressed as vijay/rajni etc..

avide bheem bhai enna gundaye pidikkan aanu mammoos bellari veshathil varunne, otta idiku pidichondum pokum..

the funny thing is ivane pidikan Crime Branch mapum koppum okke varach oru encounter okke nadathi nokkiyatha

Sree
7th August 2009, 09:41 AM

VIBGYOR enna oru club und, avidathe oru dayile dress code/party aanu "paandi night"; ellarum paandi veshathil varanam polum, dressed as vijay/rajni etc..

avide bheem bhai enna gundaye pidikkan aanu mammoos bellari veshathil varunne, otta idiku pidichondum pokum..

the funny thing is ivane pidikan Crime Branch mapum koppum okke varach oru encounter okke nadathi nokkiyatha

athaanu ikka :kalakki:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:43 AM
azhakiya ravananile shankar das aayi varunnund.... athu kollamarunun.. but again overakki

Bean
7th August 2009, 09:44 AM

Ithokke Ikka -yude thalayil udhicha budhi ayirikkum
Ikka :salut:

Sree
7th August 2009, 09:44 AM
azhakiya ravananile shankar das aayi varunnund.... athu kollamarunun.. but again overakki

ellaam ikkaante ideas aavum :lol::lol::lol:

praveenshankar
7th August 2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks DC :nallatha: :nallatha:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks DC :nallatha: :nallatha:

location Mangalore????? :shock: :shock:

Bean
7th August 2009, 09:54 AM
Chanka.. Ithine onnu rate cheyyan pattiya similar move ethanu..?

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:55 AM
Chanka.. Ithine onnu rate cheyyan pattiya similar move ethanu..?

njan reviewil better than LIS, below Parunth ennu ittatha, pinne downriding aropanam eluppam aakanda ennu vechu ozhivakki

Maharajav
7th August 2009, 09:55 AM
Thalle....Chankan Kidukki Kalanju....Kidilolkidilam....

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

btb ippol calicutil thanne alle???

double chankan
7th August 2009, 09:56 AM
Thalle....Chankan Kidukki Kalanju....Kidilolkidilam....

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

btb ippol calicutil thanne alle???

yes.. ee week end und.. nee varunno??

RockY
7th August 2009, 09:56 AM
njan reviewil better than LIS, below Parunth ennu ittatha, pinne downriding aropanam eluppam aakanda ennu vechu ozhivakki

Below paruntho ? ?? Daivame....

Parunthu was a torture :worried:

btw.... thanks for the review mach

Sree
7th August 2009, 09:57 AM

below parunthu?..... :wonder: ..daiwame :dukham:

Rayuttan
appo flop anallee

Bean

Athalla.. Enthenkilum similar theme ulla ethenkilum padavumayi compare cheythal...?

Vincent Gomas
7th August 2009, 10:00 AM
thanxx macha..!!!

Krrish
7th August 2009, 10:00 AM

Below Paruntho??????? :(::hum:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 10:01 AM
Below paruntho ? ?? Daivame....

Parunthu was a torture :worried:

btw.... thanks for the review mach

below parunthu?..... :wonder: ..daiwame :dukham:

thats my take on the quality ,, but BO it will definitely go above both...
Parunth had atleast a rocking mammooty in the first half as the cruel money lendor..

here there is nothing to look forward from him

Maharajav
7th August 2009, 10:01 AM
yes.. ee week end und.. nee varunno??
theerchayaayum....njan innu ivide ninnu thirikkum....naale oru kalyanamund...sunday free alle???kaanaaam...

double chankan
7th August 2009, 10:02 AM
ellarum koodi chodichu ini enne confusion aakathe ini... :( :(

DC is not a crap movie (lemme clarify on that), but it has nothing in the right mix,...
ellam koodi undakkan nokki onnum nadakathe avastha..

the graph of excitement is just a straight horizontal line

Sree
7th August 2009, 10:03 AM
Parunth had atleast a rocking mammooty in the first half as the cruel money lendor..

oru pratheekshayulla movie aayirunnu ...:enthottu:

hmm inim pazhassiyum,loudspeakerum,palerimanikyavum undallo .... :music:

RockY

hmmm.... aake pratheeksha ulla padam arunnu... In PR and PM nokkam

Bean

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kumbidi
7th August 2009, 10:04 AM
padam innu kaanum..

RockY
7th August 2009, 10:04 AM

WTF..... almost same post :rock:

Maharajav
7th August 2009, 10:05 AM
padam innu kaanum..
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

double chankan
7th August 2009, 10:05 AM
theerchayaayum....njan innu ivide ninnu thirikkum....naale oru kalyanamund...sunday free alle???kaanaaam...

sunday uchak munne varanam

Maharajav
7th August 2009, 10:06 AM
sunday uchak munne varanam
aaykkotte...sunday pattillenkil saturday uchakk shesham varan nokkaam...

Sree
7th August 2009, 10:06 AM
WTF..... almost same post :rock:

mammune kollaavunna charectersil kaananamenna aagraham namukku maathre ollaliyaa :handshake:

passionforcinema
7th August 2009, 10:07 AM
no i dint hear any opinion chankan.

double chankan
7th August 2009, 10:08 AM
no i dint hear any opinion chankan.

when r u planning to watch????

passionforcinema
7th August 2009, 10:13 AM
not fdfs today:)

ITV
7th August 2009, 10:13 AM
THANKS DC FOR THE EXCLUSIVE REVIEW

APPOL CHACKOCHANU SCRIPT SENSE UNDENNU MANASILAAYI, EE FILM PRODUCE CHEYTHILLALLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bean
7th August 2009, 10:14 AM
Malayalam ariyatha, abhinayathinte ABCD ariyatha North Indian sadhnangale enthinanu Heroines ayi irakkumathi cheyyunnathu... :pukel:
Oridathum gathi pidikkatha Hindi -kkarikal okke avasanam ivide thanne varunnallo...

nila
7th August 2009, 10:15 AM
DC YUDE OPINION MAATRM KANAKILEDUTHU ORU PDATHINE VILAIRUTHAN PATTUMOO LETS SEE MORE REVIWES

RockY
7th August 2009, 10:16 AM
mammune kollaavunna charectersil kaananamenna aagraham namukku maathre ollaliyaa :handshake:

Pinnallathe... :valiya_chiri: