PDA

View Full Version : Snehasallapam with Ranjith Sankar - 11/08/09 - Transcript updated in 1st page !

Pages : 1 [2]

Mr.Cool
12th August 2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks a lot Ranjith . Not at all surprised with the choice of K.G.George :)

Arjun
12th August 2009, 09:32 AM
Thanks PFC for spending ur valuable time with SS

Sree
12th August 2009, 09:33 AM
Njan udeshichatu oral matram[Admin or mods] matram post cheyyunna .... Qns and Ans matram compile cheyta[eppol ulla pole] oru thread... with future sessions too...

:kidilam:

athu thanneyalle cheythekkunnathu ...its closed so that no one else posts in that :emo:

kuttoos
12th August 2009, 09:34 AM
big thanks Renjith Shankar

Jeff
12th August 2009, 09:39 AM
athu thanneyalle cheythekkunnathu ...its closed so that no one else posts in that :emo:

thanks .. :haha: Ithu tanneyanu udeshichatu :read:

critic
12th August 2009, 09:56 AM
It was nice to read the transcript. Thanks to PFC and SS.
The best thing was what he told about how SS can be an effective contributor to Malayalam Cinema.

Mallik Bhai
12th August 2009, 10:00 AM
Ennalum critic idhinte oru part aavumenn xpect cheythu.blog thudangiathode velya aalaaipoyi

critic
12th August 2009, 10:03 AM
Ennalum critic idhinte oru part aavumenn xpect cheythu.blog thudangiathode velya aalaaipoyi

Part aakanam ennu ondarunnu but has been in and out of the hospital for 2 days even during nights.

Kumbidi
12th August 2009, 10:07 AM
thanks a lot Ranjith Shankar... :salute:
Great job SS team... :salute:

gujav
12th August 2009, 10:16 AM
Fantastic Thread and a job well done from SS Team :salut:...
Thanks alot for Ranjit..It was a pleasure having you with us :)

Saroj Kumar
12th August 2009, 11:08 AM
Good job Tony, Binoy & KK. Ethra appreciate cheythaalum pora. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you very much PFC for spending your time with us and that too when you are suffering from flu. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KK, oru request. Aa locked topicil ee topicinte link koode ittekkaavo?

swineflu
12th August 2009, 11:16 AM
Renjith,

One question that is related to your job..
Your company gave you a long live to work in film ?
Whether companies are ready to do that ?

Please help.. I am in the same track... I doubt whether they give leave ...

lalistheonlySuperStar
12th August 2009, 11:18 AM
Juz write what u wanna see on screen..simple as that!

THANKS RANJITH BHAI.....

kk_vin
12th August 2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks Ranjith Shankar... Thanks SS

Saroj Kumar
12th August 2009, 11:41 AM
Renjith,

One question that is related to your job..
Your company gave you a long live to work in film ?
Whether companies are ready to do that ?

Please help.. I am in the same track... I doubt whether they give leave ...
hi swineflu, welcome to SS, Renjith is not answering at the moment. May be we will get to talk to him later. Please check this thread often.

FRIEND
12th August 2009, 12:19 PM
Ranjith bhai yodu Passenger enna cinemaye bandhapeduthi oru chodhyam

Kooduthal remuneration chodhichathumoolam oru prasasthanaya yuvatharathe ee cinemayil pankedupikkan sadhichilla ennarinju...avasarangal labikunilla ennu muravili kootunna innathe yuvatharangalodu thangalkku entanu parayanullathu???

kuttoos
12th August 2009, 12:21 PM
Ranjith bhai yodu Passenger enna cinemaye bandhapeduthi oru chodhyam

Kooduthal remuneration chodhichathumoolam oru prasasthanaya yuvatharathe ee cinemayil pankedupikkan sadhichilla ennarinju...avasarangal labikunilla ennu muravili kootunna innathe yuvatharangalodu thangalkku entanu parayanullathu???
:poda:
chat okke kazhinjittu manikoor kurachayi...iny ennelum pfc onlinel varumbol reply idumayirikkum:viyarppu:

KasinathaN
12th August 2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks Ranjith Bhai

FRIEND
12th August 2009, 01:26 PM
:poda:
chat okke kazhinjittu manikoor kurachayi...iny ennelum pfc onlinel varumbol reply idumayirikkum:viyarppu:

Athu mathi....drithi illa..:grin:

chunakuttan
12th August 2009, 03:24 PM
My question
<o></o>
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1) Do you think that the responsibility of director is up to the film release? I mean after the release of the film the main thing will be done by distributor or producer?<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2)What is your opinion about current marketing and post production job about Malayalam cinema and your experience with Passenger<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3)What is your ideas about future Malayalam cinema post release? Whether we should follow the same or new ideas like wide release, multiplex, wide marketing, sponser ship method etc.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4)What is your opinion about “Malayalam cinema is not planning enough fund for marketing” <!--[endif]-->

<o></o>
I am more interested about the post production job then pre production. Kindly share your thoughts and experience for the above….

Antony Moses
12th August 2009, 03:49 PM
Haha someone can edit the title "Interview closed" so as to avoid unsuspecting members posting more questions.

Freddy
12th August 2009, 03:55 PM
thanks lot pfc

great work ss team

:ssrocks::ssrocks:

Nick Nack
12th August 2009, 04:48 PM
Looking back at ranjit's answers I have to agree with him regarding KG George's scriptwriting... in that 80-90 period the man was in full flow... Iragal, Yavanika and Panjavadipaalam were gems... Being able to script such timeless classics is no mean feat... If not THE BEST, he is certainly among THE BEST SCRIPT WRITERS FROM MALAYALAM CINEMA....

Iragal is really a hidden gem among Malayalam classics.... I have watched it only once but many scenes still linger in memory...

double chankan
12th August 2009, 05:54 PM
Part aakanam ennu ondarunnu but has been in and out of the hospital for 2 days even during nights.
endu patti bhai??

are u ill?? or someone in the family??

Mallik Bhai
12th August 2009, 06:22 PM
endu patti bhai??

are u ill?? or someone in the family??

His kid

Bean
7th January 2011, 03:19 PM
An old interview with PFC

Maharajav
7th January 2011, 03:52 PM