PDA

View Full Version : ~~~2009-Half year Report~~~~~

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:37 PM
Malayalam film industry has been through its lean phase for quite some time. This year isnt different at all.

The only positive part that the observers may cherish, is that almost all the films that has hit bulleseye and set the cash registers ringing has come from the "lesser stars".

The starting part of the year belonged to Dileep's Crazy Gopalan which was 2008 christmas release. The real success of 2009 was Vineeth-Sreeni Starrer Makantey Achan which started off slowly and picked up with family audience flocking in, whereas Superstar Mohanlal's biggie red chillies couldnt make it big.The scene wasnt quite different for love in Singapore and Colors that followed.

The following films can be accounted as Hits:

1. Makantey Achan
2.Bhaghyadevatha
3.2HariHar Nagar
4.Passenger
5.Ivar Vivaahitharayal

Major dissapointments:

Sagar alias Jackey Reloaded
Love in Singapore
Moz n Cat

Other Collosal Flops:

Red Chillies
Colors
Bhagavan
SamsthaKeralam
IG
Currency
Calender

Please put forward your comments on the same.

Thanks

Rajappan

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:40 PM
good thread Rajappan... :kudi:

Sootran
19th June 2009, 05:41 PM
poor reporting Mr Torappan Ranjummoodu :valare_mosham:

Sherikkulla reports

Hits .

2 HHN

Bhagya devatha

Passenger

Makante achan

Ivar vivahitarayal (too early to say )
Averages

SAJ

Red Chillies

Disasters

Bhagavan

Love in Singapore

Moss and Cat

Flops

Rest of the Films

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:43 PM
Malayalam film industry has been through its lean phase for quite some time. This year isnt different at all.

The only positive part that the observers may cherish, is that almost all the films that has hit bulleseye and set the cash registers ringing has come from the "lesser stars".

The starting part of the year belonged to Dileep's Crazy Gopalan which was 2008 christmas release. The real success of 2009 was Vineeth-Sreeni Starrer Makantey Achan which started off slowly and picked up with family audience flocking in, whereas Superstar Mohanlal's biggie red chillies couldnt make it big.The scene wasnt quite different for love in Singapore and Colors that followed.

1. Makantey Achan
2.Bhaghyadevatha
3.2HariHar Nagar
4.Passenger
5.Ivar Vivaahitharayal

Major dissapointments:

Love in Singapore
Moz n Cat

Other Collosal Flops:

Red Chillies
Colors
Bhagavan
SamsthaKeralam
IG
Currency
Calender

Thanks

Rajappan

Red chillies onnum collosal flop alla hey.... :nirtheda:

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:44 PM

Sherikkulla reports

Hits .

2 HHN

Bhagya devatha

Passenger

Makante achan

Averages

SAJ

Red Chillies

Disasters

Bhagavan

Love in Singapore

Moss and Cat

Flops

Rest of the Films

Well said scarface macha.... :kudi:

kuttoos
19th June 2009, 05:44 PM
Red Chillies, Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded avg to hit anu:kudi:

Sootran
19th June 2009, 05:45 PM
Red chillies onnum collosal flop alla hey.... :nirtheda:

angane paranju kodu kudumbi ,

ee torappan Rajammoodu oru hidden Prithvi Fan aanenu tonnunnu :dance:

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:46 PM
~~~~

Mr. scarface i agree on the collosal flop part, but i reckon the hit films that i have listed down is just perfect.

Also i'm a mohanlal fan, please check my avathar if you have any doubt.

Nick Nack
19th June 2009, 05:46 PM
Super Hits
2 Harihar Nagar

Hit
Magande Achan
Bhagyadevatha
Passenger

Average
Sagar Alias Jacky
Red Chillies
IG
Kanjipurathe Kalyanam
Bharya Swandham Suhurthu

Too early to tell
Ivar Vivahitharayal

Flops
Currency
Samasthakeralam PO
Black Dahlia
Banaras
Kadha Samvidhanam Kunjako
Ayirathil Oruvan
Vilapangalkapuram

Disasters
Love in Singapore
Bhagavan
Calender
Colors
Moz and Cat

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:48 PM
Red Chillies, Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded avg to hit anu:kudi:

I dont think there is anything that can be coined as Average Hit. Producerkk laabham undenkil Hit allenkil flop adhaanu njan manasilaa*****dhu. Sunil Namboothiriyey polathey koora mammunnikal aanu average hits kandu pidichadhu IMO.

Sootran
19th June 2009, 05:49 PM
Mr. scarface i agree on the collosal flop part, but i reckon the hit films that i have listed down is just perfect.

ingane mohanlalinte avtar ittu varunna Prithvi Fansine okke nammal vere kandittundu Mister .

kuttoos
19th June 2009, 05:50 PM
I dont think there is anything that can be coined as Average Hit. Producerkk laabham undenkil Hit allenkil flop adhaanu njan manasilaa*****dhu. Sunil Namboothiriyey polathey koora mammunnikal aanu average hits kandu pidichadhu IMO.

there are cases were producers neither loss nor gain anything from a movie..those movies can be considered as avg to hit IMO:)

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:51 PM

Avthar is no representation of fanship.. mr Thengummoodu...
I seriously doubt, you are a fake lal fan .. and you came here with some hidden agenda..

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:51 PM
ingane mohanlalinte avtar ittu varunna Prithvi Fansine okke nammal vere kandittundu Mister .

Why are you guys against Prithvi? He is the only youngster who has made a rapport with Kerala as well as Tamil audience.

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:52 PM
angane paranju kodu kudumbi ,

ee torappan Rajammoodu oru hidden Prithvi Fan aanenu tonnunnu :dance:

Avan vyaajan thanne.. oru samshayavum illa...

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:52 PM
there are cases were producers neither loss nor gain anything from a movie..those movies can be considered as avg to hit IMO:)

Anganeyum padangal undo? :roll:

kuttoos
19th June 2009, 05:53 PM
Why are you guys against Prithvi? He is the only youngster who has made a rapport with Kerala as well as Tamil audience.

i call it BS
dileep has bigger fan base than your prithvi

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:53 PM
Avthar is no representation of fanship.. mr Thengummoodu...
I seriously doubt, you are a fake lal fan .. and you came here with some hidden agenda..

I swear i'm godstar fan, please dont harrass me Kumbidi. :karachil:

kuttoos
19th June 2009, 05:54 PM
Anganeyum padangal undo? :roll:

yes orupaadu....crazy gopalan, Red chillies, Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 05:55 PM

CG 2008 aayirunnu uvvaa... :nirtheda:

Sootran
19th June 2009, 05:56 PM
@ kumbidi .

Please refrain from personal attacks and calling people fake , when you don't even know the person in real

That is against the spirit of SS .

kuttoos

i was just giving out some examples

Pankajakshan

No site reported RC and SAJ as average hits. And personally i dont agree with the term "average hit" .

Thanks Rajappan.

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 05:58 PM

He doesnt have much knowledge abt film statuses as us, this mite be his first forum. So please refrain from using such comments

Sootran
19th June 2009, 06:00 PM
No site reported RC and SAJ as average hits. And personally i dont agree with the term "average hit" .

Thanks Rajappan.

Sify has called RC and SAJ as averages.

Films which have negligible loss or Profits , or the films which has just broke even can be called averages

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:01 PM
Sify has called RC and SAJ as averages.

Films which have negligible loss or Profits , or the films which has just broke even can be called averages

Adhaayadhu 2crore 75 rupees vechu oru cinema eduthaal krithaym 2 crore 75 rupees thirich kittunna films aanu averages alley?
Thanks for sharing scarface.

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:01 PM

Thanks Rajappan.

What's the problem with Average hit??
This is not digital electronics where we can have only ones and zeros .
In terms of profit we can have different descriptions like average hit, sleeping hit or whatever...

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:03 PM
Adhaayadhu 2crore 75 rupees vechu oru cinema eduthaal krithaym 2 crore 75 rupees thirich kittunna films aanu averages alley?

Athu collosal flop aakum enna infokku prathyekam nandi...

Sootran
19th June 2009, 06:04 PM

I said negligible difference dude.

let us say a margin of 2 - 2.5 % is negligible . A film which has invested 2.5 crores and got near to 2.54 crores cannot be called a hit , because the profit margin might be even less than the interest rates of the investment.

Such films can be termed as no gain no loss cases and can be called averages.

This is basic accountancy, not really a big thing to know .

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:05 PM
What's the problem with Average hit??
This is not digital electronics where we can have only ones and zeros .
In terms of profit we can have different descriptions like average hit, sleeping hit or whatever...

U r such a big shit. Sleeping hit ha ha ..Go get a life :evil:

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:06 PM
I said negligible difference dude.

let us say a margin of 2 - 2.5 % is negligible . A film which has invested 2.5 crores and got near to 2.54 crores cannot be called a hit , because the profit margin might be even less than the interest rates of the investment.

Such films can be termed as no gain no loss cases and can be called averages.

This is basic accountancy, not really a big thing to know .

4 laksham laabham kittiyaal hit ennu parayaan patilley? :roll:

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:09 PM
U r such a big shit. Sleeping hit ha ha ..Go get a life :evil:

Haa haa...you termed a film which got its iversment back as a 'collosal' flop. Please give an explanation or eat that shit.. :nirtheda:.

Sootran
19th June 2009, 06:09 PM
4 laksham laabham kittiyaal hit ennu parayaan patilley? :roll:

pattilla!
if the producer had invested the money in a bank and would have got a better amount as interest , then that film making business cannot be called as profitable one for him.

the gained amount should be more than the appreciated value of money .

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:10 PM
Haa haa...you termed a film which got its iversment back as a 'collosal' flop. Please give an explanation or eat that shit.. :nirtheda:.

I agreed to that collosal context, better read the posts before making a bafoon out of urself.

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:11 PM
pattilla!
if the producer had invested the money in a bank and would have got a better amount as interest , then that film making business cannot be called as profitable one for him.

the gained amount should be more than the appreciated value of money .

Appreciate ur sense of humour.

Sootran
19th June 2009, 06:12 PM
Appreciate ur sense of humour.

Go and consult a Chartered accountant Mr prithvi fan and appreciate his sense of humour also :puka:

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:14 PM
I agreed to that collosal context, better read the posts before making a bafoon out of urself.

Then go and edit it first....

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:15 PM
Go and consult a Chartered accountant Mr prithvi fan and appreciate his sense of humour also :puka:

I like prithvi but not big fan of him though. But for heavens sake please stop posting nonsense.

@Kumbidi,

I came across a guy named Raphel when i was browsing for Classmates review long back. I severly doubt that its you. You both make baseless and idiotic posts.

Sent me a PM if its you.

Thanks Rajappan.

Sootran
19th June 2009, 06:16 PM

Sherikkulla reports

Hits .

2 HHN

Bhagya devatha

Passenger

Makante achan

Averages

SAJ

Red Chillies

Disasters

Bhagavan

Love in Singapore

Moss and Cat

Flops

Rest of the Films

Good list Scarface macha :kidilam:

SuryaVanshi
19th June 2009, 06:18 PM
Dey dey alambakale both Saj and Redchillies are superhits :dance:

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:27 PM
I like prithvi but not big fan of him though. But for heavens sake please stop posting nonsense.

@Kumbidi,

I came across a guy named Raphel when i was browsing for Classmates review long back. I severly doubt that its you. You both make baseless and idiotic posts.

Sent me a PM if its you.

Thanks Rajappan.

Sorry boss... I don't know the guy , you are talking about.
I came to know about a member kuttettan in some other forum.. If its you please do not send me any PM and don't quote me going forward... :nirtheda:.

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:29 PM
Sorry boss... I don't know the guy , you are talking about.

Sorry dude, ningaldey randu perudeyum post oru poley irikunu. Aalu maari ennu thonunnu. Sorry once again.

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:30 PM
Sorry dude, ningaldey randu perudeyum post oru poley irikunu. Aalu maari ennu thonunnu. Sorry once again.

alla.. ningalaano sharikkum mattavan???

Pankajakshan
19th June 2009, 06:31 PM
alla.. ningalaano sharikkum mattavan???

Aarudey mattavan?

thanks
rajappan

Kumbidi
19th June 2009, 06:32 PM
Aarudey mattavan?

thanks
rajappan

nerathe chodicha... matte ku....

Ali Imran
19th June 2009, 10:18 PM
njan ethu quote cheyunu bhaviyil avishyam varum
epozhum igane ayirikanam nalle ethengilum nadante avg hitum konde varale ok:chey:

Ali Imran
19th June 2009, 10:20 PM
LIS average aanu aniya.

avg alla megahit ayirunu:pottichiri:

navarannan
19th June 2009, 11:58 PM
Rajappo IG floppalla. oru hito average hito aanu

Raveendran
20th June 2009, 03:49 AM
LIS average aanu aniya.

:kidilam::kidilam::kidilam::kidilam:

true .....average inekaaal kurachu kooodum...... kozhikode 50 odiya padmaaaaanu..

Raveendran
20th June 2009, 03:50 AM
avg alla megahit ayirunu:pottichiri:

ilikkalle .....colossol flop 4 ennam kayil vecha ee elippu :pottichiri::pottichiri::pottichiri::pottichiri:

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 01:58 PM
:ennekollu: :ennekollu:

Ipo thakarthukalayum ennu parannu irangiya SAJ ippo.. :kiki:

flopukal karanam cinema irakuathuvare ikka neruthi vachu.....thalkalikamayi :pottichiri:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 03:53 PM
flopukal karanam cinema irakuathuvare ikka neruthi vachu.....thalkalikamayi :pottichiri:

Angane matram alla,

beekaramaya flopukal karanam distributors are not interested to take mammootty movies. thats why he started new distribution company with sulfath productions:chey:

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 03:56 PM
Kooduthal karuthode thirichu varan anu ikka ippol cheriyoru break eduthirikkunnathu. Ella seasonilum padangal irakkunna oralku muzhvan hitukal anallo....:kiki:

kooduthal karuthode poothamayi........:pottichiri:

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 03:57 PM
Angane matram alla,

beekaramaya flopukal karanam distributors are not interested to take mammootty movies. thats why he started new distribution company with sulfath productions:chey:

:pottichiri:.........

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:01 PM
Kooduthal thadiyode branthan aayi oral varunundu.... :kiki:

enthyalum pootham alla manushiyan thane :chey:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:05 PM
Bootham aanenkilum Bodham undu... :puka:

Sthalakala bodham undayal nannarnu ente namboothiriye

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:07 PM
Lalinu munpu distribution & production company thudangiyathu veroraalanennu marakkendaa.... :puka:

Lalinu mumbu cinemayil kooduthal undayirunnathum oralayirunnu ennu marakkaruthu ente amboothiriiii. iyalku orma kuravundo? uvvo

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:07 PM
Bootham aanenkilum Bodham undu... :puka:

cinema iraghi kazhinje ikkake kutta bodham thonathirunal kollaaam:puka:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:09 PM
Asaaram commonsense nonundennu thaan dharicholu chaathaa....:puka:

uvvo, issi kalayi oru commonsense ulla oru namboothiriye kandittu.... beshayi ente ishta

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:12 PM
Athe atu ningal orthal nannu, Ikka is the first superstar of Malayalam cinema! :kidilam:

:pottichiri:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:14 PM
Athe atu ningal orthal nannu, Ikka is the first superstar of Malayalam cinema! :kidilam:

avide namboothirkku thetti. Mammootty was just an actor he was not su-perstar that time. MOHANLAL became first super star of malayalam cinema.

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:17 PM
Thonnum thonnum, thante ethiraliyude padam ithra dayaneeyamayi parajayapedan kaaryam taan anennathu ikkakku asaaram kuttabodham undakkum...samshayondo?

ikkaku thonilengilum ikkaye vache cinema edutha koothpala edukumbol producerkengilum thonum:puka:

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:20 PM
Entha kaalil urumbu nakkiyo? :doubt:

alla ee namboothri bhalithagale bahu kemam thane..... :pottichiri:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:26 PM
Enkil swarna kannulla alkkanu thettiyathu, Mammootty aanu aadya superstar!! Ningalude Lalettan superstar padavikku consider cheytu tudangiyatu thanne "Rajavinte Makan"u sheshamanu. Ariyillenkil askallo..:puka:

ee namboothirkku onnum ariyillannundo.. ovvo? athu thettanu ente imbrathiri... aa news okke vannittu ethra kalam ayi... eeyide nammude orkutilum undayirunnishta

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:43 PM
Falitha priyan! Falitha priyan! Orkutil ullathokke nom appade angu vizhungum ennano swarna chaatha than karuthiyathu? Thelivundenkil kondu varoo nom vishwasikkaam! :puka:

Phalithamallente imbrathiri... old news undayirnnutta. athu kittiyaluden ange ethichekkam enthey. uvvo.... ithokke allengilum arengilum paranhittu veno ariyan.... kalikalam allathentha....

Ali Imran
20th June 2009, 04:47 PM
Naayakanum producerum oraal akumbol anginoru bodhathinte aavashyame varunnilla, alle? Rasikan! :kiki:

bhramarathinte producer arene aryilla alle:kiki:

lalistheonlySuperStar
20th June 2009, 04:50 PM
Enkil nammude aduthum oru news undennu karuthikoloo. Athum kurachu old aanu. :puka:
namboothiri alu kollalo. ethu illatheya? vallayidathoonum chadiyathano?:chey:

Raveendran
20th June 2009, 07:01 PM
ee namboothirkku onnum ariyillannundo.. ovvo? athu thettanu ente imbrathiri... aa news okke vannittu ethra kalam ayi... eeyide nammude orkutilum undayirunnishta

sathyamalla..ikka aaanu adyam field il vannathu..ikkayaanu aadyam super star aayathu.....

SuryaVanshi
20th June 2009, 09:16 PM
sathyamalla..ikka aaanu adyam field il vannathu..ikkayaanu aadyam super star aayathu.....

:pottichiri::pottichiri: ikkaku 10 vayasu moopu kooduthal anu nerathe vanitu karyam illa malayalathile adya Superstar Lalettan anu. :kidilam:

SuryaVanshi
20th June 2009, 09:21 PM
Telivundo?

avide thelivundo ? mamu superstar ayathu newdelhiyil koode anu athu 87il irangi lalettan superstar ayathu 86il anu rajavinte makan,shobaraj pine oru kootam superhitukal ...

Raveendran
20th June 2009, 10:00 PM
Shobhraj superhito? Verutheyalla atinte podi polum kanan illatatu!

avane vittukala.....kooora lalunni ......njan control cheythuirikuva..illel theri abisheskam nadathum:sensored:

Pankajakshan
21st June 2009, 06:24 PM
Enkil kandolu atu nom thanneyaa, oru samshom vendaa :puka:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sootran
21st June 2009, 08:08 PM
Hidden prithvi fan Rajappante ee tala tirinja reports talli kalanja ella sneha sallapam membersinum abhivadyangal .

serikkulla report Golden Eye idum ennu prateekshikkunnu

lalistheonlySuperStar
21st June 2009, 08:26 PM
Mr. thengum moodu thangalku evidunnu kitt ee kalla kanakkukal. enthum vilichu parayamenu karuthiyengil thetti... :chey:

itha pidicho

BLOCK BUSTER OF 2009

2 HHN

ABOVE HIT

Makante achan
Bhagya devatha

HIT (PROFIT)

Passenger

Averages (NO LOSS)

SAJ (big satellite rate plus overseas has helped)

Red Chillies (Still to confirm but might have survived due to lal's small salary)

Disasters

Love in Singapore
Moss and Cat
Bhagavan (considering the running days its big flop but considering its expense and shooting time its not fare to call disaster but i put here anyway)

Flops
Rest of the Films

TOWARDS HIT
Ivar vivahitarayal

Pankajakshan
21st June 2009, 10:47 PM
Mr. thengum moodu thangalku evidunnu kitt ee kalla kanakkukal. enthum vilichu parayamenu karuthiyengil thetti... :chey:

itha pidicho

BLOCK BUSTER OF 2009

2 HHN

ABOVE HIT

Makante achan
Bhagya devatha

HIT (PROFIT)

Passenger

Averages (NO LOSS)

SAJ (big satellite rate plus overseas has helped)

Red Chillies (Still to confirm but might have survived due to lal's small salary)

Disasters

Love in Singapore
Moss and Cat
Bhagavan (considering the running days its big flop but considering its expense and shooting time its not fare to call disaster but i put here anyway)

Flops
Rest of the Films

TOWARDS HIT
Ivar vivahitarayal

Swarna kannanu vattundo? Idhu thanne alley njaanum paranjadhu order maati ezhudhi kalikkunno? :lol:

Kumbidi
21st June 2009, 10:49 PM
Haha Golden chaathan pinneyum haasyam parayunnu!

Ite theory vechu nokkiyaal, SAJnu anallo ee kollam irangiyatil ettavum koodutal production cost ayatu, appo annane Disasterilekku thattiyeru. :puka:

SAJ nte coln-budget ratio 1 aanu...... :dance:

Sootran
22nd June 2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the genuine report Golden Eye . :kudi:

Sootran
22nd June 2009, 10:21 AM
Sunil choriyan namboodirikku chorichil tudangy alle ? :valare_mosham:

1000 posts aayi kazhinjal SS choriyan enna Tag sunil namboodirikku nalkan adminodu parayam

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:04 PM
Ennekkal chori pidicha ningalude postsnu reply cheyyumbol atyavasham chori kanikkendi varum. Sahicho!!
Nee oru nallan choriyan aanallodey :valare_mosham:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:21 PM
Ningalepolulla chaathanmarumayalle samsargam, chori pidiche pattoo! :puka:
Ikka fans aavanamenki chori pidichirikkanam :pottichiri:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:25 PM
Lalunnikalil ninnau aa virus undayatu. :ayye:
Lalunikale kaanumbo mammunikal virus aavum :pottichiri:

Korappandgreat
22nd June 2009, 01:27 PM
Lalunikale kaanumbo mammunikal virus aavum :pottichiri:

lalunni ennu parayunadhu panni paniyaano

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:30 PM
lalunni ennu parayunadhu panni paniyaano
Alla, lalunnikal vere, avarkku orikkalum mammuni avaan pattilla :puka:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:31 PM
Lalunni virusukale kollan thakkavannamulla antivirus anennu maatram. :puka:
AIDS Virus enganeyada Anti virus aavunne :chey:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:37 PM
Ate, atinu ningal antivirus anennu ara paranhatu? :kiki:
Ikka fansinu pinne urulaan aarum padippichu kodukkandallo, athu rakthathil alinjathalle :pottichiri:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 01:41 PM
Virus ennu paranhappol tanne urundu tudangiyatu aranennu kandu. :lolL

Ebhyan namboothiri virus aayi mari control thetti enthokkeyo type cheythu koottunnu :chey:

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
22nd June 2009, 04:00 PM

1. Makantey Achan
2.Bhaghyadevatha
3.2HariHar Nagar
4.Passenger
5.Ivar Vivaahitharayal

Major dissapointments:

Love in Singapore
Moz n Cat

Other Collosal Flops:

Red Chillies
Colors
Bhagavan
SamsthaKeralam
IG
Currency
Calender

Thanks

Rajappan

Good Report Rajappan....Sathyam sathyamayittu ezhuthunna Rajappanu :kudi:

Saroj Kumar
22nd June 2009, 04:05 PM
Hi karuthavavu gopalan :kidilam:

Sree
22nd June 2009, 04:14 PM

kruthavinu swagatham :kudi:

gujav
22nd June 2009, 06:42 PM

melcow kruthavee :kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi:

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
22nd June 2009, 06:53 PM

Hai Akushotto...

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
22nd June 2009, 06:53 PM
melcow kruthavee :kayyadi::kayyadi::kayyadi:

gujav neenal vaazhatte....:kayyadi::kayyadi:

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
22nd June 2009, 06:54 PM

Hai Dreamz...:kudi:

Ali Imran
22nd June 2009, 08:31 PM
welcome kruthavu govala

Pankajakshan
23rd June 2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks KG for your support.

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:18 PM
Hai Dreamz...:kudi:
Kruthaav Gopalaaaaaaaa......:Yahoo:

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Thanks KG for your support.
100 posts aasamsakal......:kidilam::kidilam:

SuryaVanshi
23rd June 2009, 04:27 PM
Red Chillies - Hit
Saagar Alais Jacky - Hit
Bhramaram - Superhit
Unnai Pol Oruvan - Blockbuster

:Yahoo: Good year For lalettan

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:30 PM
Red Chillies - Hit
Saagar Alais Jacky - Hit
Bhramaram - Superhit

Alexander the Great-All Time Hit....:Yahoo::Yahoo::Yahoo:

Sree
23rd June 2009, 04:31 PM
Alexander the Great-All Time Hit....:Yahoo::Yahoo::Yahoo:

:padachone::padachone::padachone: ...athrem vendayirunnu :doubt:

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:35 PM
:padachone::padachone::padachone: ...athrem vendayirunnu :doubt:
:):):):).............Kidakkennne..Oru vazhikku pokuvalle...

Sree
23rd June 2009, 04:36 PM
:):):):).............Kidakkennne..Oru vazhikku pokuvalle...

kidakkaano? :doubt:

Merit
23rd June 2009, 04:39 PM
Red Chillies - Hit
Saagar Alais Jacky - Hit
Bhramaram - Superhit

Bhagavan average

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:43 PM
Bhagavan average
IPLum venalum Electionum allayirunnenkil superhit aavenda padam aanu....:Yahoo:

SuryaVanshi
23rd June 2009, 04:45 PM
Bhagavan average

u said it...:kidilam: bhagavan nashtam undakatha padam anu padam koora anenkilum theatreukalil 2 weeks odi koodathe mattu bashakalil remake cheyuna rights ....

Mohanlal-starrer Bhagawan going places
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 at 1606 hrs IST

The Mohanlal starrer Bhagawan, which was shot in just 17 hours and which was released recently, is reportedly all set to be re-made in Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. The film, which narrated the story of a brave doctor who fights a bunch of terrorists single-handed, was directed by debutant Prashanth Mambully. Prashanth, who revealed his remake plans, also gave us details on the same, “While the Tamil version will have Arjun in the lead role, the Kannada version will have Shivarajkumar as the hero and Sunny Deol will be the hero in Hindi. I myself will be directing all the remake versions.” Prashanth also intimated us that he will shortly be shooting the Tamil version, which will be finished in just five days. “Shivarajkumar wants the Kannada version too to be shot in a single day like the Malayalam original. As for the Hindi version, it will be done in ten days”. Seems like Bhagawan is indeed going places.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/mohanlalstarrer-bhagawan-going-places/477380/

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:46 PM
u said it...:kidilam: bhagavan nashtam undakatha padam anu padam koora anenkilum theatreukalil 2 weeks odi koodathe mattu bashakalil remake cheyuna rights ....

Mohanlal-starrer Bhagawan going places
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 at 1606 hrs IST

The Mohanlal starrer Bhagawan, which was shot in just 17 hours and which was released recently, is reportedly all set to be re-made in Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. The film, which narrated the story of a brave doctor who fights a bunch of terrorists single-handed, was directed by debutant Prashanth Mambully. Prashanth, who revealed his remake plans, also gave us details on the same, €œWhile the Tamil version will have Arjun in the lead role, the Kannada version will have Shivarajkumar as the hero and Sunny Deol will be the hero in Hindi. I myself will be directing all the remake versions.€ Prashanth also intimated us that he will shortly be shooting the Tamil version, which will be finished in just five days. €œShivarajkumar wants the Kannada version too to be shot in a single day like the Malayalam original. As for the Hindi version, it will be done in ten days€. Seems like Bhagawan is indeed going places.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/mohanlalstarrer-bhagawan-going-places/477380/
:padachone::padachone::padachone::padachone:

SuryaVanshi
23rd June 2009, 04:47 PM
:padachone::padachone::padachone::padachone:

:bodhamilla:

SuryaVanshi
23rd June 2009, 04:56 PM
Ningal mandan ayi abinayikkukayano ato sharikkum ano? :kick:

oru padam polum release ilatha mamunikal midipokaruthu :nirtheda:

Maharajav
23rd June 2009, 04:57 PM
Ningal mandan ayi abinayikkukayano ato sharikkum ano? :kick:
Namboorippade....Ingalu Ikka Fan aayi abhinayikkukayano atho sherikkum ano????:kick:

Ali Imran
23rd June 2009, 09:21 PM
Masatinu masam padam irakki flopil recordinu mele record nedikondirikkunna lalannane aradikkunna ningalu adyam mundipokarutu. :sathan:

ikkaku pinne maasam maasam poyitte epol varshathil ono rando erakan pollumdistributersine kitunilallo:puka:

Abhimanyu
23rd June 2009, 10:22 PM
The half yearly report is a promising one.......

(1) none of the super star films made it big....

(2) 2HHN gave a the industry a good fortune

(3) passenger, ivar vivahitharaayaal etc were from new comers...story and treatment are proved to be the superstars

(4) Passenger is really a genuine movie making experience in malayalam film industry, and it will give strength to the future film makers.....

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

And last but not least...The second half of this year is about our two and only two super mega stars....the most talented Lalettan and mammukkaa...Bhramaram, bhootham and kuttisrank etc... rithu and yathra will be remembered as great movies, I hope...
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Kannettan
23rd June 2009, 10:26 PM
ബാലന്*സ് ഷീറ്റില്* നഷ്ടക്കച്ചവടം മാത്രം
ചൊവ്വ, ജൂണ്* 23, 2009, 18:32 [IST]
<IFRAME class=nospace id=gcs style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px; WIDTH: 350px; HEIGHT: 45px" name=gcs src="/common/google-custom-search-org.html" frameBorder=0 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

[/URL]
What is this? (http://www.google.com/coop/trust/add?user=017076442519903510933&sig=__Z3XcCoHYfbbeeu1VXbnl2zDKFgg=)

[URL="http://thatsmalayalam.oneindia.in/bookmarks/bookmark.html?url=http://thatsmalayalam.oneindia.in/movies/news/2009/06/23-summer-box-office-hit-chart2.html&title=ബാലന്*സ് ഷീറ്റില്* നഷ്ടക്കച്ചവടം മാത്രം"] (http://twitter.com/thatsMalayalam)
http://www.snehasallapam.com/img/trans.gif

<MAP name=rssigsms></MAP>

നിശബ്ദമായി യാത്രയാരംഭിച്ച 'പാസഞ്ചര്*' ഹിറ്റിലേക്ക്* കുതിയ്*ക്കുന്ന എക്*സ്*പ്രസായപ്പോള്* വിജയിച്ചത്* മലയാള സിനിമയായിരുന്നു. താരങ്ങളല്ല, കഥയാണ്* യഥാര്*ത്ഥ നായകനെന്ന സത്യം ഒരിയ്*ക്കല്* കൂടി അരക്കിട്ടുറപ്പിയ്*ക്കുന്നതാണ്* നവാഗതനായ രഞ്*ജിത്ത്* ശങ്കര്* സംവിധാനം ചെയ്*ത പാസഞ്ചര്* നേടിയ വിജയം. ദിലീപ്*-ശ്രീനിവാസന്* ടീം പ്രധാനകഥാപാത്രങ്ങളായെത്തിയ പാസഞ്ചര്* വെറും 1.60 കോടിയിലാണ്* ഫസ്റ്റ്* കോപ്പിയായത്*. ഇപ്പോഴും പ്രദര്*ശനം തുടരുന്ന ചിത്രം ഇതിനോടകം 2.10 കോടി നേടി മൂന്നാം സ്ഥാനം ഉറപ്പാക്കി കഴിഞ്ഞു.

വന്* പ്രതീക്ഷകളുമായെത്തി പ്രേക്ഷകെര ഏറെ നിരാശപ്പെടുത്തിയ മോഹന്*ലാലിന്റെ സാഗര്* ഏലിയാസ്* ജാക്കിയാണ്* നാലാം സ്ഥാനത്തെത്തിയിരിക്കുന്നത്*. 4.5 കോടിയുടെ കൂറ്റന്* ബജറ്റില്* ഒരുക്കിയ ജാക്കിയെ വിപണന തന്ത്രങ്ങളാണ്* ഒരുപരിധി വരെ രക്ഷപ്പെടുത്തിയത്*. മുടക്കിയ തുക തിയറ്ററുകളില്* നിന്ന്* തിരിച്ചു പിടിയ്*ക്കാന്* കഴിഞ്ഞില്ലെങ്കിലും ഡിവിഡി, സാറ്റലൈറ്റ്* റൈറ്റ്*, ഓഡിയോ തുടങ്ങിയവ കൂടി കണക്കിലെടുക്കുമ്പോള്* നിര്*മാതാവിന്* കൈപൊള്ളാതെ രക്ഷപ്പെടാം. ഒരു ആവറേജ്* ഹിറ്റായാണ്* അമല്* നീരദ്*-ലാല്* ടീമിന്റെ സാഗര്* ഏലിയാസ്* ജാക്കി റീലോഡഡ്* ഹിറ്റ്* ചാര്*ട്ടില്* കയറിക്കൂടുന്നത്*.

പോയമാസങ്ങളില്* ഒട്ടേറെ ചിത്രങ്ങള്* തിയറ്ററുകളിലെത്തിയെങ്കിലും അതില്* ബഹുഭൂരിപക്ഷവും മുടക്കു മുതല്* പോലും തിരിച്ചുപിടിയ്*ക്കാനാവാതെയാണ്* തിയറ്ററുകളോട്* വിടപറഞ്ഞത്*. വര്*ഷത്തിന്റെ പാതി പിന്നിട്ടിട്ടും വിജയമാന്ദ്യം തുടരുന്ന മലയാള സിനിമയുടെ ബാലന്*സ്* ഷീറ്റില്* ബാക്കിയാവുന്നത്* കോടികളുടെ നഷ്ടക്കണക്കാണ്*.

Sree
23rd June 2009, 10:30 PM
What is this? (http://thatsmalayalam.oneindia.in/what-is-google-subscribed-links.html)

:freak:

sifyde malayalam version aavum alle

Kannettan
23rd June 2009, 10:33 PM
:freak:

sifyde malayalam version aavum alle
thatasmalayalam. com

Sree
23rd June 2009, 10:40 PM
thatasmalayalam. com

hmm...sify reportinte malayalam thanne ...sify thanne choondal aanu ..erannu thinnunnavane thorannu thinnunnavanmaarum ondallo karthaave :nakku:

Kannettan
23rd June 2009, 10:44 PM
hmm...sify reportinte malayalam thanne ...sify thanne choondal aanu ..erannu thinnunnavane thorannu thinnunnavanmaarum ondallo karthaave :nakku:
:vida::vida::roll:

Govardhan
24th June 2009, 09:20 AM
Ivar vivahitharayal will be in the hitlist of 2009 for sure
padam kandu nannayit und

SAJ average avana sadhyatha still running towards 100 days
IG average

Sootran
31st May 2011, 05:29 PM
Ivar vivahitharayal will be in the hitlist of 2009 for sure
padam kandu nannayit und

SAJ average avana sadhyatha still running towards 100 days