PDA

View Full Version : ILAYATHALAPATHY VIJAYS NANBAN REVIEW

ABI
13th January 2012, 09:57 AM
watched Nanban from Kasi theathre,Chennai.
This is the biggest release for any Vijay movie in chennai. Inspite of that also all the theathres were full before three days itself. Now coming to the movie this is a excellent remake for the all time classic 3 idiots. i think if shankar wouldnot have done this movie then it would be a utter crap whomever acts in it. because frame to frame shankar had tried to bring the freshness in the movie. initially 20 minutes Vijay tried to imitate Amir as such. I dont know its because whetehr in my mind three idiots scenes were running. but after all is well song Vijay gone to full swing. being a Vijay fan I enjoyed the movie to core. Am not here to compare Vijay with Aamir. As everyone knows no one can be substitute for others. but here interestingly Vijay has done justice to the role. The important factor is that Vijay has started using body languages for acting which he was not at all using.facial expressions was also there. now i understand that its not vijay doesnt want to act but the directors who is using him doesnt want vijay to act.they want him to showcase the same old wine. IMO Vijay should now concentrate on directors who can use his mass appeal as well as acting or class appeal.
now coming to other cast i liked sathyan next to vijay.he had put 100% effort for the role. Jiva as always rocked.the way he started the motor am still thinking of it and laughing..srikanth was bit dissappointment for me except the scene where he talks with dad that he want to become photographer. Ileayana has reduced her weight and she was not used properly in the first half. but second half she rocked. the scene which she drunk and acted was far better than Kareena.......................finally sathyaraj was ditto copy of boman.

Shankar the man with golden arms has delivered yet another blockbuster with a remake of classic. its only because of Shankar the movie went appealing to all.
ITS ONE MAN SHOW THAT iLAYATHALAPATHY VIJAY.BEING A FAN OF HIM I AM VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH THE WAY HE DELIVERED.NO ACTIONS,NO BIG INTRO,BUT ONLY ACTING WAS SHOWCASED......HOPE HE WILL KEEP UP THIS IN FUTURE TOO................
bACK TO BACK THREE BLOCKBUSTERS...ILAYATHALAPATHY BACK IN FORM........

sankarsanadh
13th January 2012, 10:05 AM
Thanx Abi

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
13th January 2012, 10:22 AM
Thanks ABI :cheers:

Ilayadalapathi Vijay :cheers: :cheers:

Kochikkaran
13th January 2012, 10:23 AM
Thanks ABI

Krishna
13th January 2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks Abi

Vascodagama
13th January 2012, 10:27 AM
thnaks abi....

EmmeS
13th January 2012, 01:09 PM
-ve repped :kiki:

DreamAddict
13th January 2012, 01:18 PM
+ve repped :giggle:

PARAMU
13th January 2012, 03:45 PM
thanks abi

Vincent Gomas
13th January 2012, 04:10 PM
thanxx macha... +ve reppd!!! :thanks:

arunrc
13th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Thanks abi...

Bheeman Reghu
13th January 2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks Abi....:coolguy:

babichan
13th January 2012, 07:16 PM
thanks....

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Thanx Abi

welcome macha.......

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks ABI :cheers:

Ilayadalapathi Vijay :cheers: :cheers:

welcome macha...............

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks ABI

welcome macha;;;;;;;

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:13 PM
thnaks abi....

welcome macha;;;;;;;

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:18 PM
-ve repped :kiki:

bro you have alright to criticize. for people like us who is living in chennai,mallu movie is not releasing.for us there is no other go rather than watching..........also am a vijay fan too..........i still believe that unless untill they allow our movie to release we should not allow their movie to release. VV has released in chennai........AOPM the distributor is playing. when they allowed our movie to release then why cant we watch their movie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:18 PM
+ve repped :giggle:

thanks macha..............

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:19 PM
thanks abi

welcome macha,,,,,,,,

ABI
13th January 2012, 08:20 PM
thanxx macha... +ve reppd!!! :thanks:

thanks macha....