THEATRE:
CALICUT KAIRALI

BALCONY FULL
FIRST CLASS 98%

LENGTH:
3 HOUR 15 MINUTES
EXCLUDING INTERVAL
PLOT:
PAKISTAN TERRORISTS (ARMY ) KILL INTELLIGENCE CHEIF AND HIS SECRETARY WITH THE HELP OF IG SHANKAR(DEVAN) ... ...THEIR TARGET IS PM ....ATHU ANWESHIKKAN KING JOSEPH ALEX ETHUNNU ...COMMISSIONER SG BHARATH CHANDRAN TO ASSIST HIM....AS USUAL KORE VILLIANS ....AND FINALLY A FIGHT AND TWO HEROES COME VICTORIOUS..

MY VIEW:
MAMMOOTYUDE INTRO SUPER AYIRUNNU ..SG INTRO WAS OK BUT TOO LATE , PADAM TUDANGI 1.5 HR KAZHINJANU SG YUDE ENTRY.
MAMMOOTY GAVE A POWER PACKED PERFORMANCE WITH EXCELLENT DIALOGUE DELIVERY AND SG ALSO ROCKED REALLY BUT THE MOVIE WAS REALLY DRAGGING AND LACKED A SUSPENCE .ALL VILLIANS WERE EXPOSED AT THE START OF THE MOVIE. NOTHING SPECIAL FROM SHAJI BUT HIS DIRECTION WAS NOT BAD BUT NOT VERY GOOD TOO. I THINK SG SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN MORE SCREEN PRESENCE THAN HE WAS GIVEN NOW.
THE WORST PART OF THE MOVIE WAS SAMVRUTHA SUNIL...:puker::puker::puker:A TOTAL WASTE IRRELEVANT IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO.

PERFORMANCES:

MAMMOOTY: PRAYATHE TOLPIKUNNA ENERGY AND DIALOGUE ..HE IS BACK WITH A GOOD PERFORMANCE
SURESH GOPI : ROCKED WITH HIS SUPERB DIALOGUES AND HIS ACT ....BHARAT CHANDRAN DID HIS BEST HERE..PPPA PULLE IS BACK!!!

SAI KUMAR: WAS OK BUT NO WHERE NEAR LEGENDARY ACTOR NARENDRA PRASAD WHOME HE TRIED TO IMITATE

POSITIVES:
MAMMOOTY:vavachi::vavachi::vavachi:
SURESH GOPI:clapping::clapping::clapping:
SAIKUMARINTE KOODE NILKUNNA ORU CHARAKKU PENNUNDU ..ORU ONNONNARA SADHANAM..ENTAMMOO KOLA CHARAKKU :tongue::heart::heart::heart: :premam::premam::premam:

NEGATIVES:
MAMMOOOTYS STUNT SCENE IN THAT BOXING RING:pranthan:
SAMVRUTHA SUNIL:vaal::vaal:
LENGTH OF THE MOVIE
SURESH GOPIS LATE AND AN NON PUNCHING ENTRY

THEATRE RESPONSE:
FULL FANS AYIRUNNU ..AVAR KAI ADIKUNNUNDU KOOVUNNUNDU ...FINALLY ORU NEUTRAL RESPONSE

TRADE VERDICT:
IF BUDGET IS MORE THAN 7 CRORE HIT AAKAN CHANCE ILLA (AYIKKODENNUM ILLA COZ FILM IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN AUGUST 15 BUT MUCH WEAKER THAN THE KING AND THE COMMISSIONER)

MY VERDICT:
AN ENTERTAINER LACKING PUNCH BUT ITS CHARACTERS CARRY HEAVY REPUTATION SO THIS MOVIE MAY OVERCOME ITS WEAK SCRIPT AND OLD STORYLINE WITH THE PERFORMANCES OF ITS LEAD CHARCTERS ...I RATE IT 6/10 CONSIDERING IT AS JUST AN MASALA MOVIE....

IN CALICUT(CALICUTILE STITHI MATHRAME ENIKARIYOO) INITIAL IS NOT HEAVY AS CB OR CASSANOVA..SO HIT AAKUMO ENNU...:alochana::alochana::alochana: FOR ME IT WAS JUST ABOVE AVERAGE

ABI
23rd March 2012, 01:53 PM
thanks macha................

Ali Imran
23rd March 2012, 01:55 PM
thanks singam so cltum full alla :lol:

KasinathaN
23rd March 2012, 01:56 PM
Thanks macha

Benz Vasu
23rd March 2012, 01:58 PM
thanks singam so cltum full alla :lol:
ALLA FIRST CLASSINU QUEUE KURAVAYIRUNNU ,...9:30 DE SHOWKKU 9 NU ENIKKU TICKET KITTI ..AN UNBELIEVABLE OPENING FOR ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS IN MAL CINEMA

Abhi
23rd March 2012, 01:58 PM
thanks singam. appol katta poka thanne

O. P. Olassa
23rd March 2012, 02:02 PM
thnx machu !!!

navarannan
23rd March 2012, 02:03 PM
Thanks Singham...

Aa charakkinte photo eduthu postathathu kondu oirikkatte oru negative repp :kopam:

Benz Vasu
23rd March 2012, 02:04 PM
Thanks Singham...

Aa charakkinte photo eduthu postathathu kondu oirikkatte oru negative repp :kopam:
NJAAN NETIL SEARCHUNNUNDU

Tony
23rd March 2012, 02:05 PM
thanks...

Villaliveeran
thanks bhai

lodestar
Thanks macha

Tony
abv avg... kollaam... mathi...

renjith mvk
23rd March 2012, 02:08 PM
haa..haa....Calicut-lum HOUSE FULL illaa.........

velayuthan
23rd March 2012, 02:10 PM
Good review macha..movieye kurichu oru real picture review vayikumbol kitunundu.

~~Meesha Madhavan~~
23rd March 2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks Singham

Benz Vasu
23rd March 2012, 02:14 PM
WELCOME FRIENDSSSSSSS

Jo
23rd March 2012, 02:21 PM
Thanx singham..:kollaam:

ambadi kannan
23rd March 2012, 02:29 PM
dance singhaaam

Chathiyan Chandu
23rd March 2012, 02:35 PM
Padam sure hit...
Aa charakkinte oru photo edukanam aayirunnu..

munshi02
23rd March 2012, 02:45 PM
nice review thanks

Eazy Jozy
23rd March 2012, 02:47 PM
Thanxxxxxxxx

lalistheonlySuperStar
23rd March 2012, 02:59 PM
balcony full ayo hahaha
padam thuedagnunna time it was worst

Benz Vasu
23rd March 2012, 03:04 PM
balcony full ayo hahaha
padam thuedagnunna time it was worst
yes right pashe apsara will boost the initial

Kochikkaran
23rd March 2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks Singham

nettooran
23rd March 2012, 05:57 PM
Thanks....

IAS'kaaranaaaya Joseph Alexine oru casente anweshana chumathala elppikkunnathinte pinnile logic enthaanu? Eee cinemayil Joseph Alexinte designation entha?

PARAMU
23rd March 2012, 07:46 PM
thanks singham

Sagar Kottapuram
23rd March 2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks macha

muthalakunju
23rd March 2012, 09:36 PM
thanks singham...............

Benz Vasu
23rd March 2012, 10:21 PM
welcome all

pulijose
26th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks singam...:sun:

kart3
28th March 2012, 12:19 AM
THEATRE:
CALICUT KAIRALI

BALCONY FULL
FIRST CLASS 98%

LENGTH:
3 HOUR 15 MINUTES
EXCLUDING INTERVAL
PLOT:
PAKISTAN TERRORISTS (ARMY ) KILL INTELLIGENCE CHEIF AND HIS SECRETARY WITH THE HELP OF IG SHANKAR(DEVAN) ... ...THEIR TARGET IS PM ....ATHU ANWESHIKKAN KING JOSEPH ALEX ETHUNNU ...COMMISSIONER SG BHARATH CHANDRAN TO ASSIST HIM....AS USUAL KORE VILLIANS ....AND FINALLY A FIGHT AND TWO HEROES COME VICTORIOUS..

MY VIEW:
MAMMOOTYUDE INTRO SUPER AYIRUNNU ..SG INTRO WAS OK BUT TOO LATE , PADAM TUDANGI 1.5 HR KAZHINJANU SG YUDE ENTRY.
MAMMOOTY GAVE A POWER PACKED PERFORMANCE WITH EXCELLENT DIALOGUE DELIVERY AND SG ALSO ROCKED REALLY BUT THE MOVIE WAS REALLY DRAGGING AND LACKED A SUSPENCE .ALL VILLIANS WERE EXPOSED AT THE START OF THE MOVIE. NOTHING SPECIAL FROM SHAJI BUT HIS DIRECTION WAS NOT BAD BUT NOT VERY GOOD TOO. I THINK SG SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN MORE SCREEN PRESENCE THAN HE WAS GIVEN NOW.
THE WORST PART OF THE MOVIE WAS SAMVRUTHA SUNIL...:puker::puker::puker:A TOTAL WASTE IRRELEVANT IN THE WHOLE SCENARIO.

PERFORMANCES:

MAMMOOTY: PRAYATHE TOLPIKUNNA ENERGY AND DIALOGUE ..HE IS BACK WITH A GOOD PERFORMANCE
SURESH GOPI : ROCKED WITH HIS SUPERB DIALOGUES AND HIS ACT ....BHARAT CHANDRAN DID HIS BEST HERE..PPPA PULLE IS BACK!!!

SAI KUMAR: WAS OK BUT NO WHERE NEAR LEGENDARY ACTOR NARENDRA PRASAD WHOME HE TRIED TO IMITATE

POSITIVES:
MAMMOOTY:vavachi::vavachi::vavachi:
SURESH GOPI:clapping::clapping::clapping:
SAIKUMARINTE KOODE NILKUNNA ORU CHARAKKU PENNUNDU ..ORU ONNONNARA SADHANAM..ENTAMMOO KOLA CHARAKKU :tongue::heart::heart::heart: :premam::premam::premam:

NEGATIVES:
MAMMOOOTYS STUNT SCENE IN THAT BOXING RING:pranthan:
SAMVRUTHA SUNIL:vaal::vaal:
LENGTH OF THE MOVIE
SURESH GOPIS LATE AND AN NON PUNCHING ENTRY

THEATRE RESPONSE:
FULL FANS AYIRUNNU ..AVAR KAI ADIKUNNUNDU KOOVUNNUNDU ...FINALLY ORU NEUTRAL RESPONSE

TRADE VERDICT:
IF BUDGET IS MORE THAN 7 CRORE HIT AAKAN CHANCE ILLA (AYIKKODENNUM ILLA COZ FILM IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN AUGUST 15 BUT MUCH WEAKER THAN THE KING AND THE COMMISSIONER)

MY VERDICT:
AN ENTERTAINER LACKING PUNCH BUT ITS CHARACTERS CARRY HEAVY REPUTATION SO THIS MOVIE MAY OVERCOME ITS WEAK SCRIPT AND OLD STORYLINE WITH THE PERFORMANCES OF ITS LEAD CHARCTERS ...I RATE IT 6/10 CONSIDERING IT AS JUST AN MASALA MOVIE....

IN CALICUT(CALICUTILE STITHI MATHRAME ENIKARIYOO) INITIAL IS NOT HEAVY AS CB OR CASSANOVA..SO HIT AAKUMO ENNU...:alochana::alochana::alochana: FOR ME IT WAS JUST ABOVE AVERAGE

Anna,nice review. I am proud of you for presenting a neutral and honest review in spite of being a Lal fan. I saw only one Ikka movie last year-Aug 15. After this, I saw K&C on 24th Mar. This is much better than Aug 15 and Roudhram. Second half drag ozhichaal kandirikkavunna padamanu. Many Renji panikar movies have dragging second half like Roudhram,Praja etc.