PDA

View Full Version : MOVIE REVIEW :THE KING AND THE COMMISSIONER

kesing
24th March 2012, 09:08 PM
Theater : Shenoys
Capacity : Housefull

Guys after reading the reviews here I was in doubt whether I should watch this movie or not. But I somehow wanted to see it and saw it today.

The movie's story is a simple one. Intelligence officer gets killed, then Joseph comes to solve the case for PM and Bharath joins Joseph in the process of investigation.

I don't there are too many other films that have dialogues as good as this one has in recent years.

Plus Points

Mammotty and Suresh Gopi : Nobody can replace these legends. They have once again proved that they are the best.

Screenplay and Dialogues : I think the film was bit too long but the dialogues were really good and it was really an entertaining film.

Direction : Shaji Kailas finally makes a good film after a long gap.

Costumes : Mammotty's shirts are really good ones.

Devan, Spadikam George, Augustine, Nedumudi Venu,etc were all good.

Its a Renji Panicker show all the way.Go for it if you like Renji Panicker movies. Its an out and out entertainer .

Audience Response : Mixed.

siju
24th March 2012, 09:10 PM
thnks.status??

Janko
24th March 2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks kesing.evidunna padam kandathu.status?

Sree
24th March 2012, 09:12 PM
Mammotty's shirts are really good ones.

:giggle:

O. P. Olassa
24th March 2012, 09:15 PM
:pranthan::hbang:

Sir Alex
24th March 2012, 09:19 PM
:ennekollu:

Sootran
24th March 2012, 09:20 PM
thnks.status??

Thanks kesing.evidunna padam kandathu.status?

Not worth mentioning.

thanks kesing.

kuttoos
24th March 2012, 09:22 PM
thanks kesing

pramani
24th March 2012, 09:23 PM
thanks kesing machaaa:friendsy::friendsy:

Krrish
24th March 2012, 09:24 PM
njan kanda padam maari poyaaa???? Atho Harikrishnans modelil oro theatrilum oro version aana????

Enthayalum thanks for the rvw

lodestar
24th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks

kannan nair
24th March 2012, 10:02 PM
thanks..status,theator,show ethumatram mathi...padam 100 nilayil potti..

sankarsanadh
24th March 2012, 10:56 PM
thanx kesing

sankarsanadh
24th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Theatre status?

Hakuna matata
24th March 2012, 11:06 PM
Padam kanatheyum review ezhtam
entanu ikante shirt super:clap:

KasinathaN
24th March 2012, 11:09 PM
Thanks kesing

Ali Imran
25th March 2012, 12:53 AM
Guys after reading the reviews here I was in doubt whether I should watch this movie or not. But I somehow wanted to see it and saw it today.

The movie's story is a simple one. Intelligence officer gets killed, then Joseph comes to solve the case for PM and Bharath joins Joseph in the process of investigation.

I don't there are too many other films that have dialogues as good as this one has in recent years.

Plus Points

Mammotty and Suresh Gopi : Nobody can replace these legends. They have once again proved that they are the best.

Screenplay and Dialogues : I think the film was bit too long but the dialogues were really good and it was really an entertaining film.

Direction : Shaji Kailas finally makes a good film after a long gap.

Devan, Spadikam George, Augustine, Nedumudi Venu,etc were all good.

Its a Renji Panicker show all the way.Go for it if you like Renji Panicker movies. Its an out and out entertainer .

Gal Gadot
25th March 2012, 12:56 AM
:ennekollu:

thanks macha

Rayuttan
25th March 2012, 03:05 AM
thanx daa

~Saji~
25th March 2012, 02:12 PM

=))=))=))=))

Thanks for the effort...

kesing
25th March 2012, 05:55 PM
Guys thanks a lot for your lovely replies. I have edited and posted the theater info.

See many of you out here are disappointed because you came in with too much of expectations. I went with zero expectations.

I remember the day when I saw Roudram, I didn't like it much but after seeing it a couple of times, I started to like that movie and now I am a huge fan of Roudram.

All Renji Panicker films have a thin story line. But its the powerful scenes and dialogues that makes the film entertaining. Go and see the film with minimal expectations. You won't be dissappointed.

pulijose
26th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks kesing...:puka:

DreamAddict
26th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks ikka shirt okke evidunnano edukkunntahu

lalistheonlySuperStar
26th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Not worth mentioning.

thanks kesing.

i was about to ask this

kesing
27th March 2012, 09:35 PM
It is just really nice to see Mammoocka in those shirts. Usually our films have limit budget and as a result not many films our have actors with good costumes , but here in KC the shirts were really nice. I really liked it. :)