PDA

View Full Version : 3, abhiprayam

Vinu
2nd April 2012, 03:19 AM
saw d kolaveri flick..

had good expectations on this movie since day 1..ws surprised to see d movie gettin mixed reviews..

puttin it as a review as i cud nt find many reviews for this and the reviews i saw dint match wid wat i felt..

nw comin to d movie..3 is a movie that can be termed as a beautiful love story..though the basic plot is nothing different, bt 'love'..however, its the crux of the story,script,music n performances make the movie stand out..

its just another candy floss romantic flick in the beginning and takes a turn later..the movie is very well scripted though its a bit slow in the second half..bt its justified and apt for the mood of the second half..

goin by the BGM and the songs Anirudh is a guy to watch out for!! BGM was superb and the songs wer perfect for d situations the movie had..

one can say Aiswarya Dhanush is definitely a logical, sensible and talented film maker after watchin this flick..a Gowtam menon style first half and a Selva style sec half.. :) she succeeds in her debut to a great extent..

DHANUSH and SHRUTHI were the life and soul of the movie..the freshness in the casting has done wonders here as they make a delightful couple and their chemsitry is 3some!!

Dhanush.. :cheers: :salut: yet another display of how brilliant an actor he is..he is slowly becoming the new generation star for d classes..an excellent portrayal from the short bt smart actor which will be the latest to join the club of Kaathal Kondean, Pollathavan, Aadukalam, Mayakkam Enna..

Shruthi Haasan.. :cheers: :kayyadi: my fav finally gets a role to perform and has done her role to perfection..looked awesomely funky as always and this time has delivered a very good performance..

rest of d cast were too perfect..

response is mixed it seems..this might not be a grt piece of work and might hav some minor flaws wid it..bt i jus luvd d movie n found it toucing..coz of d way it has been told, coz of the performances from the actors, for a different story and last but not least for the visual appeal it has!!

my take: very good.

kuttoos
2nd April 2012, 04:57 AM
tamil section-l idada :evil:

pulijose
2nd April 2012, 07:06 AM
Thx vinu:)

KasinathaN
2nd April 2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks Vinu

Bheeman Reghu
2nd April 2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks VINU :kumbidi_again:

ABI
2nd April 2012, 09:59 AM
thanx vinu...but here in chennai all film had fallen.....bayankara negative word of mouth anu.arodu chodichallum mokka ennanu parayunathu,.....

~Saji~
2nd April 2012, 01:30 PM
thanks......tamil snehi vinu romba nantri..

Vinu
2nd April 2012, 02:39 PM
welcome all

Vinu
2nd April 2012, 02:40 PM
tamil section-l idada :evil:

mods-nu oru pani aayille :gdance:

Vinu
2nd April 2012, 02:41 PM
thanx vinu...but here in chennai all film had fallen.....bayankara negative word of mouth anu.arodu chodichallum mokka ennanu parayunathu,.....

:sadwalk:

Shruthi Haasan-u oru hit-nu iniyum kaathirikkendi varumo..ee tamizhan maaru iniyum mariyille :(

ABI
2nd April 2012, 02:57 PM

Shruthi Haasan-u oru hit-nu iniyum kaathirikkendi varumo..ee tamizhan maaru iniyum mariyille :(

athalla kuzhappam.they are comparing with mayakkam enna..........nthayallum she has too wait for her first hit.....bayankara negative anu....inu thottulla reservation okke bayankara bad anu.............

Vinu
2nd April 2012, 05:18 PM
athalla kuzhappam.they are comparing with mayakkam enna..........nthayallum she has too wait for her first hit.....bayankara negative anu....inu thottulla reservation okke bayankara bad anu.............

enikku ME athra ishtamayonnumilla, bt many say its a classic..ihinu bad WOM-um..kashtam!!

Jo
2nd April 2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks vinu..

Chathiyan Chandu
3rd April 2012, 12:59 AM

ithu athra nalla padamonnum alla... Oru average parayam...:sleepy:

SuryaVanshi
3rd April 2012, 08:42 AM
THanks VInukutta 8-) ...ithu Hit avan anu chance .

Bheeman Reghu
3rd April 2012, 08:44 AM
Tamil Natil 3 divasm kodnu 13 kodi nediya padam hit aakille....:kiki:

Rsori
3rd April 2012, 09:51 AM
Thanks Vinu !