• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 146
    1. #11
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,112
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1778

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ~Saji~ View Post
      kurachu moviese kandittullu. athukondu idunnilla. pinne avasaanam, post-poll aayi abhiprayam parayaam...
      ippol thanne paranjolu

    2. #12
      Limitless Man
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ~Saji~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      62,561
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      141206

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Python View Post
      ippol thanne paranjolu
      ente listil moideen, su su, charlie onnum undaavilla...athaanu prasnam
      Out bdyond ideas of wrongdoings and rightdoing, there is a field. I 'll meet you there
      ~RUMI~

    3. #13
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,112
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1778

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ~Saji~ View Post


      ente listil moideen, su su, charlie onnum undaavilla...athaanu prasnam
      no prob
      ellavarum ella padavum kananamennilla
      we will get more options for poll too..

      post ur nominations

    4. #14
      Super Moderator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      anukutty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      28,961
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      8740

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ~Saji~ View Post


      ente listil moideen, su su, charlie onnum undaavilla...athaanu prasnam
      Yes susu,pathemari,charlie onnum kandilla...

    5. #15
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,838
      Mentioned
      204 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42237

      Default

      Best movie - Premam, Charlie
      Best director - Alphonse Puthren, Salim Ahmed.
      Best script - Unni R(Charlie), Salim Ahmed (Pathemari)
      Best actor - Mammootty (Pathemari), Nivin Pauly(Premam)
      Best actress - Anusree(Chandrettan Evdeya), Parvathy ( Enne Ninte Moideen)
      Best supporting actor (male/female) - Supporting Actor - Tovino(Ennu ninte moideen), Vijay Babu (Neena). Supporting Actress - Lena(Ennu Ninte Moideen), Rima(Rani Padmini)
      Best song/album - Premam, Charlie.
      Best music director - Gopi Sunder, Rajesh Murugesan
      Best DOP - jhomon t john, anand c chandran
      Best lyricist -
      Best Singer (Male/Female) - Shreya Ghoshal(kathirunu) and Vijay Yesudas(Malare, chithirathira)
      Best Child Artist
      Best debut (Actor & Director) - R Vimal, Nadirsha.
      Best BGM - Rajesh Murugesan, Gopi sunder
      Best Villain - Sai Kumar
      SS Popular Film of the Year -Premam, ENM
      SS Special mention Lijo Jose Pallisery for Double Barrel
      Last edited by Smartu; 29th December 2015 at 12:09 AM.
      പുകവലി ആരോഗ്യത്തിന് ഹാനികരമാണ്

    6. #16
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      harianna's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      7,995
      Mentioned
      88 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      28515

      Default

      Best movie --- Charlie
      Best director --- Martin
      Best script --- Unni & Martin ( Charlie)
      Best actor --- Mammootty (Pathemaary)
      Best actress --- Parvathy ( Ennu ninte moitheen and Charlie)
      Best supporting actor (male) --- Javed jafri ( Picket )
      Best supporting actor (female) --- Reema Kallingal (Rani Padmini)
      Best song/album --- Ennu Ninte Moitheen
      Best music director --- Gopi Sunder
      Best DOP --- Jomon ( Moitheen, Picket , Charlie)
      Best lyricist --- Rafeeq Ahmed ( Moitheen)
      Best Singer (Male)--- Vijay Yesudas ( Malare..Premam)
      Best Singer (Female) --- Shreya ( Kaathirunnu ..Moitheen)
      Best Child Artist --- Sanoop ( Jo and the Boy)
      Best debut ( Director) --- Basil ( Kunji Ramayanam )
      Best debut (Actor) --- Parvathy Ratheesh ( Madhura Naaranga )
      Best BGM --- Gopi Sunder ( Charlie & Moitheen)
      Best Villain --- Athul Kulkarni (Kanal)
      SS Popular Film of the Year --- Premam
      SS Special mention --- Alphonse Puthran

      nb: kurachu off beat genre il ulla films kandittilla

    7. #17
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,112
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1778

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by anukutty View Post
      Yes susu,pathemari,charlie onnum kandilla...
      nobody have seen all movies
      come on
      post ur favourite
      this s just a nomination list

    8. #18
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Naaduvazhikal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Njan oridathum sthirathamasakkaran alla.. Oru naal thirichu pokum.. Ividunnum..
      Posts
      5,343
      Mentioned
      25 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      2519

      Default


      Best Movie - Premam
      Best Director - Alphonse Puthren (Premam)
      Best Script - Bobbay Sanjay (Nirnayakam)
      Best Actor - Mammootty (Pathemari)
      Best Actress - Parvathy (Ennu Ninte Moideen)
      Best Supporting Actor Male - Nedumudi Venu (Nirnayakam)
      Best Supporting Actor Female - Lena (Various Films)
      Best Song - Vaanam Chaayum (Anarkali)
      Best Album - Premam
      Best Music Director - Rajesh Murugesan (Premam)
      Best DOP - Anand C Chandran (Premam)
      Best Lyricist - Rafeeq Ahmed (Ennu Ninte Moideen)
      Best Singer Male - Vijay Yesudas (Malare Ninne, Kannondu Chollanu..)
      Best Singer Female - Shreya Goshal (Kaathirunnu Kaathirunnu)
      Best Child Artist - ?
      Best Debut Actor - Sai Pallavi (Premam)
      Best Debut Director - RS Vimal (Ennu Ninte Moideen) / Basil Joseph (Kunjiramayanam) / Nadir Shah (Amar Akbar Anthony)
      Best BGM - Rajesh Murugesan (Premam)
      Best Villain - ?
      SS Popular Film of the Year - Ennu Ninte Moideen/Amar Akbar Anthony
      SS Special Mention -Nivin Pauly (The year that made him a Superstar; career defining moment) / Prithviraj (2nd highest grossing film; biggest solo hit)

    9. #19
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,112
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1778

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Naaduvazhikal View Post

      Best Movie - Premam
      Best Director - Alphonse Puthren (Premam)
      Best Script - Bobbay Sanjay (Nirnayakam)
      Best Actor - Mammootty (Pathemari)
      Best Actress - Parvathy (Ennu Ninte Moideen)
      Best Supporting Actor Male - Nedumudi Venu (Nirnayakam)
      Best Supporting Actor Female - Lena (Various Films)
      Best Song - Vaanam Chaayum (Anarkali)
      Best Album - Premam
      Best Music Director - Rajesh Murugesan (Premam)
      Best DOP - Anand C Chandran (Premam)
      Best Lyricist - Rafeeq Ahmed (Ennu Ninte Moideen)
      Best Singer Male - Vijay Yesudas (Malare Ninne, Kannondu Chollanu..)
      Best Singer Female - Shreya Goshal (Kaathirunnu Kaathirunnu)
      Best Child Artist - ?
      Best Debut Actor - Sai Pallavi (Premam)
      Best Debut Director - RS Vimal (Ennu Ninte Moideen) / Basil Joseph (Kunjiramayanam) / Nadir Shah (Amar Akbar Anthony)
      Best BGM - Rajesh Murugesan (Premam)
      Best Villain - ?
      SS Popular Film of the Year - Ennu Ninte Moideen/Amar Akbar Anthony
      SS Special Mention -Nivin Pauly (The year that made him a Superstar; career defining moment) / Prithviraj (2nd highest grossing film; biggest solo hit)
      excellent
      this was my fav which i completely forgot.

    10. #20
      Superstar
      is a Superstar
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Johnny Cash's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      4,112
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1778

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Smart Boy View Post
      Best movie - Premam, Charlie
      Best director - Alphonse Puthren, Salim Ahmed.
      Best script - Unni R(Charlie), Salim Ahmed (Pathemari)
      Best actor - Mammootty (Pathemari), Nivin Pauly(Premam)
      Best actress - Anusree(Chandrettan Evdeya), Parvathy ( Enne Ninte Moideen)
      Best supporting actor (male/female) - Supporting Actor - Tovino(Ennu ninte moideen), Vijay Babu (Neena). Supporting Actress - Lena(Ennu Ninte Moideen), Rima(Rani Padmini)
      Best song/album - Premam, Charlie.
      Best music director - Gopi Sunder, Rajesh Murugesan
      Best DOP - jhomon t john, anand t chandran
      Best lyricist -
      Best Singer (Male/Female) - Shreya Ghoshal(kathirunu) and Vijay Yesudas(Malare, chithirathira)
      Best Child Artist
      Best debut (Actor & Director) - R Vimal, Nadirsha.
      Best BGM - Rajesh Murugesan, Gopi sunder
      Best Villain - Sai Kumar
      SS Popular Film of the Year -Premam, ENM
      SS Special mention Lijo Jose Pallisery for Double Barrel
      anand c chandran

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •