• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 190 of 240 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
    Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2391
    1. #1891
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,210
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30037

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Prithviraj prathikarichu...valare nalla kaaryam....Dileep prathikarichu ennu parayunnu (njaan kandilla)....valare nalla kaaryam....Ini ellavarum Big Ms mele keyrunna munpu enikku parayaanulla kaaryam.

      Ivide oru member paranja poole Lalettan pandu ee theater tamil cinemakalku kodukkunathu especially during vacation season nere prathikarichapol ivide oruthanum annu aale support cheythilla...Marichu kaliyakaan thudangi like "Lalettan is scared of Vijay...Lalettan is scared of Avatar". etc etc. Athoode pullimaran ee topic kurichu (As expected) pinneedu prathikarikkunathu kandattilla. Even during the strike in 2011 which was clearly a third rate strategy from Basheer n co.

      Ee Prithviraj, Dileep enthaavo ippol prathikarikkunathu??? Why didn't they react during Xmas time?? Otta oruthan annu prathikarichilla...Athinte pinnil oru clear motive unde. They all expected Exhibitors controlling the strike as usual. But this time producers/distributors challenged with full force against Exhibitors which was an unexpected move. Exhibitors associationte pinnilulla uddesham Bhairavaa thanne aayirunnu along with Singam 3 (which was postponed). Athu vechu thanne Producers/Distributors kalichu...thirichu pani koduthu. Ippol Exhibitors ksheenathilaanu. Athu manasilaaki kondu thanneyaanu ee Prithviraj ippol prathikarichathu.

      Lalettan aarude koode aanu nilkkunathu ivide ellavarkum manasilakaam... Same applies for Mammotty (who doesn't own a theater).

      Ithu enganum Exhibitorsinte kayyilaayirunengil urappaayum Prithvi, Dileep onnum prathikarikkilla. That was the strength of Basheer's monopoly which was challenged by Producers Association.




      Ithinte mattoru udaharanam. MACTA pilarnnapol FEFKA vannu. Annu Big Ms aarum verbally prathikarichilla. But clearly shown their support and later joined an event conducted by FEFKA. Enthinu?? Mr. Fraud irangunna samayathu ee Basheer oru kali kalichathaanu. Annu Drishyam 150th day celebration Lalettan paranju "Namukku ivide vazhakko samaramo venda...Sneham samaadhanam mathi." which he indirectly referred to ongoing tussle b/w Basheer & Unnikrishnan. Ithil thamasha paranjaaal Basheer Unnikrishnante padam irakkilla paranjittu avasanam padam irangiyappol Basheerinte 2 theateril kalichu
      nyayeekaranam intexaqua level

    2. #1892
      SRT#10 forever!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vinu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Thiruvananthapuram
      Posts
      32,496
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Rep Power
      14572

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AB George View Post
      Correct.... vijay ne ingane theri vilikaan vj aano ivde samaram nadathunne? Ath pole Tamil films ennu parayunnathaakum pandi padangal ennu paranju insult cheyunnathinekkal nallath... Tamil films producers/ distributors/theatre owners aano ivde strike nadathunne? Basheer ne and suresh Kumar ne okke chavitti porathaakiyal theeravunna problemse ivdollu.... PM remove cheyanam ennu Vashi pidicha suresh kumarum teamsum PM hold over aakatha theatril ninnu mati Bhairava Idan ulsahikkunnu.... athil vj annan aaano kuttakaran? Ath ivduthe systethinte problem alle? So avare aanu shariku theri vilikandath....


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      Pinnallathe, ithu pand school l padikumbo pareekshayil tholkunna chilarkk jayikunnavarodulla asooya pole aanu
      rockstar..

    3. #1893
      SRT#10 forever!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vinu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Thiruvananthapuram
      Posts
      32,496
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Rep Power
      14572

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post


      sathyathil ee Vijay valare nalla manushyana alle?
      aakkiyathano? or serious??
      rockstar..

    4. #1894
      SRT#10 forever!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Vinu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Thiruvananthapuram
      Posts
      32,496
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Rep Power
      14572

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Vinu...u accept one thing...How did Bhairavaa attain same day release when MVT n co are still in the freezer??? So these people gives prominence only to such movies. Its a fact...See how Suresh Kumar using Bhairavaa to challenge Liberty Basheer and how LB is nw showing his true colors to get Bhairavaa...Look the number of theaters he is assuring??? 250+

      Why didnt he send such a letter for MVT or Jomon or Ezra producers??? He knows that they would eventually needs the support of A Class theaters as long as it doesnt split. While now SK is trying to split the Exhibitors association using Bhairavaa.

      In both cases, a tamil film is controlling the strike...Not a Mohanlal or DQ film.

      Finally as a cherry to the cake, Vijay Fans in Kerala challenges the exhibiting of Malayalam Films in Kerala if Bhairavaa isnt given a good release...See the stage it has reached!!!
      Enth stage aanu?? See Munthirivallikal, Jomon onnum distributors irakkan shramikkathathu is purely their fault and not vijay's or his fans.

      Tamil movies control cheyyunnnenkil again, avarde alle fault? Why the **** are these so called mathru bhasha snehikal blaming vijay for it?? Chilarokke theri vare paranjekkunu..celebrity insult l ninnum vijay e ozhivakiyittundenkil ath parayanam..

      Strike vannappo thottu vijay eyum padangaleyum insult cheythulla comments neye njan ethirthittullu..malayala cinema sneham ennu paranju tamizh padangale paandi ennum vilich vijay e theriyum paranju nadannal kittunna certificate sherikulla malayala cinema snehikalkk avashyamilla..
      rockstar..

    5. #1895
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,306
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74194

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moses View Post

      nyayeekaranam intexaqua level


      Nyaayikaranamalla.....I appreciate Prithvi for claiming his side regarding the issue. Same I wish at least Lalettan not being open about his stand.

      But its not surprising that Prithvi is supporting the producers while Lalettan has been silent about this issue. Infact except some Basheerka fans & Tamil Movie fans, I don't see anyone support Basheer during any issue they created. But such was the strength of the Exhibitors Association, even if the whole industry was against them, they couldn't touch them until an alternative was formed. In a way, Basheer was much much powerful than Big Ms combined together.

      Just imagine if Prithviraj reacted then, and the strike ends up with Basheer still reclaiming their position. Surely he would have played those dirty nasty games against Prithviraj movies. And trust me, NONE (again underlined) from the Industry would have joined a WAR against Exhibitors to support Prithviraj. If so they would have supported B Unnikrishnan during Mr. Fraud issue. They all care about their money and movies. In short, its a sign of Prithviraj's maturity!!!

      Prithviraj clearly realized that now the control is in distributors hand and Basheer n co are sweating. He played a smart and "sensible" move. Regarding his stand, its no suspense!! Everyone knows where his support stands for especially being a producer himself. Same for Lalettan, Mammotty etc etc.

    6. #1896
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,210
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30037

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Nyaayikaranamalla.....I appreciate Prithvi for claiming his side regarding the issue. Same I wish at least Lalettan not being open about his stand.

      But its not surprising that Prithvi is supporting the producers while Lalettan has been silent about this issue. Infact except some Basheerka fans & Tamil Movie fans, I don't see anyone support Basheer during any issue they created. But such was the strength of the Exhibitors Association, even if the whole industry was against them, they couldn't touch them until an alternative was formed. In a way, Basheer was much much powerful than Big Ms combined together.

      Just imagine if Prithviraj reacted then, and the strike ends up with Basheer still reclaiming their position. Surely he would have played those dirty nasty games against Prithviraj movies. And trust me, NONE (again underlined) from the Industry would have joined a WAR against Exhibitors to support Prithviraj. If so they would have supported B Unnikrishnan during Mr. Fraud issue. They all care about their money and movies. In short, its a sign of Prithviraj's maturity!!!

      Prithviraj clearly realized that now the control is in distributors hand and Basheer n co are sweating. He played a smart and "sensible" move. Regarding his stand, its no suspense!! Everyone knows where his support stands for especially being a producer himself. Same for Lalettan, Mammotty etc etc.
      Why haven't we seen similar responses from other stalwarts if it's a "safe" situation?

    7. #1897
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,306
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74194

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moses View Post

      Why haven't we seen similar responses from other stalwarts if it's a "safe" situation?
      Simple!!! How many times have you seen Lalettan questioning Basheer n co??? Except during Xmas 2009, I havent seen him doing that. Mammotty never made a statement regarding any controversy in the industry. Undengil thanne ellaam thanuthu marivichu shesham oru press conference vilichu dialogue adi aanu.

      I personally wish they react but I am not surprised that they didn't. I always felt this industry was every man for himself. Did you see anyone supporting Lalettan's freedom of expression when he was trolled for his blogs?? What about those people who cruelly attacked him during Lalisom?? Except Sathyan, Major, B Unnikrishnan & some lesser known actors, None reacted to support Lalettan and held onto their silence!! Annu ee Prithvi onnumundaayilla.

      You can say its a personal issue. Then my response is its a personal decision from them to be silent. Just like Prithvi being silent when the WHOLE INDUSTRY should have reacted during Xmas season!!! Annu Big Ms poote, Big Ms fans association poolum react cheythilla. The only fans association which reacted were Kollam Vijay Fans association with a weird threat that they will not allow any Malayalam movie to play in Kerala if Bhairavaa is not released!!!

    8. #1898
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      77,210
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30037

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post
      Simple!!! How many times have you seen Lalettan questioning Basheer n co??? Except during Xmas 2009, I havent seen him doing that. Mammotty never made a statement regarding any controversy in the industry. Undengil thanne ellaam thanuthu marivichu shesham oru press conference vilichu dialogue adi aanu.

      I personally wish they react but I am not surprised that they didn't. I always felt this industry was every man for himself. Did you see anyone supporting Lalettan's freedom of expression when he was trolled for his blogs?? What about those people who cruelly attacked him during Lalisom?? Except Sathyan, Major, B Unnikrishnan & some lesser known actors, None reacted to support Lalettan and held onto their silence!! Annu ee Prithvi onnumundaayilla.

      You can say its a personal issue. Then my response is its a personal decision from them to be silent. Just like Prithvi being silent when the WHOLE INDUSTRY should have reacted during Xmas season!!! Annu Big Ms poote, Big Ms fans association poolum react cheythilla. The only fans association which reacted were Kollam Vijay Fans association with a weird threat that they will not allow any Malayalam movie to play in Kerala if Bhairavaa is not released!!!
      Prthvi silent aayi irunnathinte reason aadyame parayunundallo... He was on holiday overseas and that's corraborated already with evidence.

    9. #1899
      New Generation Muthala
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      muthalakunju's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Muthalakulam
      Posts
      18,578
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      32659

      Default

      Bairavaa release aaya federation te theatres aarenkilum onnu postammo?

    10. #1900
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      11,306
      Mentioned
      39 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      74194

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Antony Moses View Post

      Prthvi silent aayi irunnathinte reason aadyame parayunundallo... He was on holiday overseas and that's corraborated already with evidence.


      Thats a sign of maturity!!! And I am not ridiculing it!! Better Late Than Never!!

      Anyways Damage Is Done!!! My Xmas plans are completely ruined!!!



      Just to add....Lalettan, DQ or Mammotty, Prithvi & Jayasurya had a reason to react. But you will never see any reaction from Aashiq Abu, Fahad Fazil etc etc...They are busy supporting Kamal for being named as Kamaludheen (As if thats not his real name).

      This is what I meant!!! Eventhough its an industry, here personal choices make them move!!!

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •