• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  3
    Likes Likes:  94
    Page 5547 of 5548 FirstFirst ... 454750475447549755375545554655475548 LastLast
    Results 55,461 to 55,470 of 55476
    1. #55461
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default

      Renjith scripts for prithvi

      Last edited by Idivettu Shamsu; 13th November 2019 at 01:17 PM.

    2. #55462
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      10,282
      Mentioned
      37 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      72658

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Idivettu Shamsu View Post

      Sorry to say this...Pakshe kulamakaan chance unde...Shankar Ramakrishan enna riter/director enikku oru pratheeksha nalkkunilla...Ranjith is seriously out of form post Spirit (Infact he was overrated when he started his bujji show)...Anoop Menon at least watchable aakaarunde but never delivered a strong script. So it can go either way!!!

      Regarding Prithvi, he has not delivered "that" movie as an actor post Ennu Ninte Moidheen (Eventhough I loved "9" & "Koode")!!

    3. #55463
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by intexaqua View Post

      Sorry to say this...Pakshe kulamakaan chance unde...Shankar Ramakrishan enna riter/director enikku oru pratheeksha nalkkunilla...Ranjith is seriously out of form post Spirit (Infact he was overrated when he started his bujji show)...Anoop Menon at least watchable aakaarunde but never delivered a strong script. So it can go either way!!!

      Regarding Prithvi, he has not delivered "that" movie as an actor post Ennu Ninte Moidheen (Eventhough I loved "9" & "Koode")!!
      Renjith-anoop-shankar padam casting aayitila

      Aa article-lil last line mathrame ollu prithvi related
      Last edited by Idivettu Shamsu; 13th November 2019 at 02:05 PM.

    4. #55464
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      intexaqua's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      abide ibide ebidengilum
      Posts
      10,282
      Mentioned
      37 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      72658

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Idivettu Shamsu View Post
      Renjith-anoop-shankar padam casting aayitila

      Aa article-lil last line mathrame ollu prithvi related
      ​Athum Prithvi aanu kettathu....Main reason Shankar has Prithvi's dates!!!

    5. #55465
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default


    6. #55466
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default




    7. #55467
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default




    8. #55468
      Super Moderator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      anukutty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      29,048
      Mentioned
      55 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      8746
      Best page in SS : Read page No 228 of Odiyan official thread.

    9. #55469
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default

      അച്ഛന്റെ സിനിമ റിലീസ് ആയ അന്ന് പോലും ഞാൻ പോയെ രാജുവേട്ടന്റെ സിനിമക്ക് ചെറുപ്പം മുതലേ ഞാൻ ഒരു ഹാർഡ് കോർ പൃഥ്വിരാജ് ഫാൻ ഞാൻ ഒരു ഡയറക്ഷൻ ചെയ്യന്നെകിൽ അതിൽ ഹീറോ രാജുവേട്ടൻ

      Gokul suresh in recent Annie's Kitchen

    10. #55470
      BB Thread Owner
      is PaKka LocaL !!!
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Idivettu Shamsu's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Dharavi
      Posts
      10,830
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12760

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Idivettu Shamsu View Post
      അച്ഛന്റെ സിനിമ റിലീസ് ആയ അന്ന് പോലും ഞാൻ പോയെ രാജുവേട്ടന്റെ സിനിമക്ക് ചെറുപ്പം മുതലേ ഞാൻ ഒരു ഹാർഡ് കോർ പൃഥ്വിരാജ് ഫാൻ ഞാൻ ഒരു ഡയറക്ഷൻ ചെയ്യന്നെകിൽ അതിൽ ഹീറോ രാജുവേട്ടൻ

      Gokul suresh in recent Annie's Kitchen
      From 25:40