• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 1061 of 1921 FirstFirst ... 6156196110111051105910601061106210631071111111611561 ... LastLast
    Results 10,601 to 10,610 of 19209
    1. #10601
      SS Ramesis
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sertzui's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      27,253
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      60336

      Default

      Mister, I said this is MY opinion and I do not care if you agree or dis-agree.

      I never mentioned about lal's acting calibure or anything. I am still an ardent lover of Mohanlal,. But the fact of the matter is that - This movie is an Oasis in the desert as I read between the lines of all the +ve reviews. Mohanlal did a great job in Bhramaram which I have seen pakshe ithu njan kanditilla. Kandal I will form my own opinion.

      Pokkiri kandu Janam armadichille - So armadippinite karyam onnum parayenda. By the way DID you see the movie ? if No, then your opinion is also basis the so called reviews, right.......!

      Njan paranjathu ENIKKU Kunjate review ishtapettu ennanu especially the part where he said - People FOLLOW what others say when there NEED not be so much of a situation to backup the event.

      So allow people to form their own opinions, bro !



      Quote Originally Posted by saji View Post


      I disagree...almost 100%...ee oru role ethra effective aayi cheythu ennathaanu kaaryam...janam aarmaadikkunnu. difficult roles cheyyunnathu maathramalla abhinayam. ethu rolesum athinte strengthil cheyyuka ennathaanu oru nadante kazhivu....

    2. #10602
      SS Ramesis
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sertzui's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      27,253
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      60336

      Default

      PR = Pritviraj

      Quote Originally Posted by saji View Post

      PR Pazhassiraja aanenkil mammutty did a bad job.....Pokkiri raja aanenkil moonwalk okke kallatharam aanenkilum matte bhagangal okke olam undaakkaan pakathinullathaayirunnu

    3. #10603
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,314
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17610

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sertzui View Post
      PR fansum unde Saji anna................. and kooduthal per PR fans akunnu..........



      last pagile post vayichappo tonni innu ravile maash choodil aanennu...
      ithu vayichappo tonunnu comedy mood aanennu...
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    4. #10604
      SS Ramesis
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sertzui's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      27,253
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      60336

      Default

      Njan eppozhum comedy moodil annu when I am in the forum. Officil innu randu ennathinu infraction kittum (Foratheenu padicha technique)


      Quote Originally Posted by double chankan View Post
      last pagile post vayichappo tonni innu ravile maash choodil aanennu...
      ithu vayichappo tonunnu comedy mood aanennu...

    5. #10605
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,314
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17610

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sertzui View Post
      Njan eppozhum comedy moodil annu when I am in the forum. Officil innu randu ennathinu infraction kittum (Foratheenu padicha technique)


      ha ha ha... shikkar discount aano? ban kodukathe infraction,,
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    6. #10606
      SS Ramesis
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sertzui's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      27,253
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      60336

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by double chankan View Post
      ha ha ha... shikkar discount aano? ban kodukathe infraction,,

    7. #10607
      Limitless Man
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ~Saji~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      63,015
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      142205

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sertzui View Post
      Mister, I said this is MY opinion and I do not care if you agree or dis-agree.

      I never mentioned about lal's acting calibure or anything. I am still an ardent lover of Mohanlal,. But the fact of the matter is that - This movie is an Oasis in the desert as I read between the lines of all the +ve reviews. Mohanlal did a great job in Bhramaram which I have seen pakshe ithu njan kanditilla. Kandal I will form my own opinion.

      Pokkiri kandu Janam armadichille - So armadippinite karyam onnum parayenda. By the way DID you see the movie ? if No, then your opinion is also basis the so called reviews, right.......!

      Njan paranjathu ENIKKU Kunjate review ishtapettu ennanu especially the part where he said - People FOLLOW what others say when there NEED not be so much of a situation to backup the event.

      So allow people to form their own opinions, bro !



      Kunjante review aanu best enna thankalude viewinodu njaan yojikkunnilla. athu ente personal abhiprayam aanu..athinulla kaaryavum paranju..athu ningal care cheyyanam ennu njaan paranjillallo...
      Out bdyond ideas of wrongdoings and rightdoing, there is a field. I 'll meet you there
      ~RUMI~

    8. #10608
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      double chankan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      32,314
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      17610

      Default

      SHIKKAR got 4.35 Crore gross in 4 days..
      ->Distributor's share: 1.68 Crore

      *Source: Antony Perumbavoor (Distributor)

      Antony chettan gave a treat to AKMFCWA, Tvm Dist. committee yesterday evening..

      *Ethil kooduthal entho proof venam... Cheer up & rock on...


      from orkut...
      Quote Originally Posted by IddukI GolD View Post
      director enna nilayil epozhum aashiqnodu bahumaanam und..pakshe vythiparamaaaya ella bahumanavum poy.....

    9. #10609
      [[***UNIVERSAL STAR***]]
      is katta kalipuu
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      AYYAPPADAS's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      karukachal,kottayam
      Posts
      13,931
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      141748

      Default

      ॐ♫$ααbith♫ॐ

      SHIKKAR got 4.35 Crore gross in 4 days..
      ->Distributor's share: 1.68 Crore

      *Source: Antony Perumbavoor (Distributor)

      Antony chettan gave a treat to AKMFCWA, Tvm Dist. committee yesterday evening..


      *Ethil kooduthal entho proof venam... Cheer up & rock on...
      COMING----MARAKKAR ARABIKADALINTE SIMHAM

      DRISYAM 2---MEGA BLOCKBUSTER
      ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER LUCIFER COLLECTED 100 CRORES.. 2ND 100 CRORE FILM OF LALETTAN..
      ODIYAN ALL TIME 1ST DAY RECORD IN KERALA--7. 22 CRORES.


      Mega giga All time record blockbuster industry hit pulimurugan ki jai....

      Ennum eppozhum lalettan thanne no 1


    10. #10610
      Limitless Man
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ~Saji~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      63,015
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      142205

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by double chankan View Post
      SHIKKAR got 4.35 Crore gross in 4 days..
      ->Distributor's share: 1.68 Crore

      *Source: Antony Perumbavoor (Distributor)

      Antony chettan gave a treat to AKMFCWA, Tvm Dist. committee yesterday evening..

      *Ethil kooduthal entho proof venam... Cheer up & rock on...


      from orkut...
      \

      Out bdyond ideas of wrongdoings and rightdoing, there is a field. I 'll meet you there
      ~RUMI~

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •