• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  2
    Likes Likes:  29
    Page 11 of 357 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Results 101 to 110 of 3568
    1. #101
      El Dorado
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      payyans's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      1,001
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      671

      Default

      ee MG sreekumar-nu ee paripadiyil onnu kurachu samskarathode samsarichu koode?

    2. #102
      Active User
      is Binoy
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Robert Langdon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Dubai / Alappuzha
      Posts
      12,749
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      43529

      Default

      A R Rahman launches two non film albums











      In picture: A R Rahman flanked by Andrea and Shrtui Hassan

      A R Rahman delighted the six winning musical teams at the launch of Ooh La La, a music album by Sa Re Ga Ma Indian Limited.
      The non film albums in Tamil and Telugu were released by Rahman and were received by Gautam Vasudev Menon, Andrea and Shruti Hasssan in the presence of KR Vijaylakshmi and Apurva Nagpal from the music label.
      Speaking on the occasion Rahman agreed it must have been a great test of patience for the music bands to wait nearly two years for this big day. 'Hold on to your music and go back to your roots and have fun' said Rahman.
      Gautam Menon told the gathered bands, 'Bands wither away due to financial and creative reasons but don't let that happen to you.' Andrea who is a singer said, 'As artists you will be bombarded by people telling you what to do but don't listen to anything and stay true to what you believe in.'
      Shruti Hassan added, 'I am an upcoming musician and I know how hard it is. I hope the music stays with you all forever.'
      Rahman's KM Conservatory students will be involved with the next project of the music label titled Sing Along Rhymes. Asked whether his son will sing in Tamil in the future, Rahman replied in the affirmative saying, 'Yes, he's interested in music and has the talent.'
      The albums have non-film music created by the bands who have put together songs that talk of their experiences and reflect their thoughts. A short AV presentation gave an insight into the project.
      I think Iím sick, and I donít know if my ailment has a name. Itís just me sitting and staring at the internet or the television for long periods of time, interspersed by trying to not do that and then lying about what Iíve been doing.

    3. #103
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      75,742
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30026

      Default

      Andreah

    4. #104
      Active User
      is Binoy
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Robert Langdon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Dubai / Alappuzha
      Posts
      12,749
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      43529

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by digambaran View Post
      Andreah
      I think Iím sick, and I donít know if my ailment has a name. Itís just me sitting and staring at the internet or the television for long periods of time, interspersed by trying to not do that and then lying about what Iíve been doing.

    5. #105
      Super Moderator
      is Mass
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Sree's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      62,744
      Mentioned
      256 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      150799

      Default

      ARR
      यहाँ सब कुछ है माँ फिर भी
      लगे बिन तेरे मुझको अकेला ...

    6. #106
      Koothara pookkal
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      saharapookal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      3,810
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      6401

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by payyans View Post
      ee MG sreekumar-nu ee paripadiyil onnu kurachu samskarathode samsarichu koode?
      Athu maathramala.. pillerku thett paranju kodukunnathu kelkanum nalla rasamanu..... otta paatnte lyrics ariyilla.... veruthe.. tha na sa pa.. ennoke paadi kodukum...........
      Pandeetho Raajyathe Raajakumarik
      Mandhrikumaranodu istamayi...
      Kaanuvan poolum anuvadhamillennalum...
      aaradhanayodavalirunnu...........

    7. #107
      Koothara pookkal
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      saharapookal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      3,810
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      6401

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Binoy View Post
      A R Rahman launches two non film albums













      In picture: A R Rahman flanked by Andrea and Shrtui Hassan

      A R Rahman delighted the six winning musical teams at the launch of Ooh La La, a music album by Sa Re Ga Ma Indian Limited.
      The non film albums in Tamil and Telugu were released by Rahman and were received by Gautam Vasudev Menon, Andrea and Shruti Hasssan in the presence of KR Vijaylakshmi and Apurva Nagpal from the music label.
      Speaking on the occasion Rahman agreed it must have been a great test of patience for the music bands to wait nearly two years for this big day. 'Hold on to your music and go back to your roots and have fun' said Rahman.
      Gautam Menon told the gathered bands, 'Bands wither away due to financial and creative reasons but don't let that happen to you.' Andrea who is a singer said, 'As artists you will be bombarded by people telling you what to do but don't listen to anything and stay true to what you believe in.'
      Shruti Hassan added, 'I am an upcoming musician and I know how hard it is. I hope the music stays with you all forever.'
      Rahman's KM Conservatory students will be involved with the next project of the music label titled Sing Along Rhymes. Asked whether his son will sing in Tamil in the future, Rahman replied in the affirmative saying, 'Yes, he's interested in music and has the talent.'

      The albums have non-film music created by the bands who have put together songs that talk of their experiences and reflect their thoughts. A short AV presentation gave an insight into the project.
      ARR.............ARR................
      Last edited by Sree; 12th August 2009 at 10:20 AM.
      Pandeetho Raajyathe Raajakumarik
      Mandhrikumaranodu istamayi...
      Kaanuvan poolum anuvadhamillennalum...
      aaradhanayodavalirunnu...........

    8. #108
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      unnikuttan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      937
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1798

    9. #109
      Active User
      is Binoy
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Robert Langdon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Dubai / Alappuzha
      Posts
      12,749
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      43529

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by unnikuttan View Post
      I think Iím sick, and I donít know if my ailment has a name. Itís just me sitting and staring at the internet or the television for long periods of time, interspersed by trying to not do that and then lying about what Iíve been doing.

    10. #110
      True Talent Triumphs!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Antony Moses's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      75,742
      Mentioned
      20 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      30026

      Default

      Padam katta flop thanne. Levanmar hollywoodine ape chythu mathiyayille?

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •