• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  1
    Likes Likes:  33
    Page 2651 of 2651 FirstFirst ... 16512151255126012641264926502651
    Results 26,501 to 26,507 of 26507
    1. #26501
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,904
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12795

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by baappootty View Post
      Road Safety Series aarelum kaanunnundo? Innale Yuvraj 4 consecutive six adichu. Sachin 37 ball 60 adichu. India Semiyilethi
      Kurachokke kanunnundu.... oru nostalgia trip!

    2. #26502
      An Ordinary Movie lover
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      baappootty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Ernakulam
      Posts
      14,785
      Mentioned
      99 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5268

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      Kurachokke kanunnundu.... oru nostalgia trip!
      Bowling department il nalla bowlers illa. Batting il Sehwag, Sachin,Yuvi,Yusuf Pathan,Irfan Pathanokke ethelum kaliyil form aayittundu

    3. #26503
      An Ordinary Movie lover
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      baappootty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Ernakulam
      Posts
      14,785
      Mentioned
      99 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5268

      Default

      What a test match. Bumrah and Shami did the impossible as India got a decent lead which paved the way for a historical victory in England. Its a complete team effort. Fantastic bowling by Indian bowlers especially Siraj who deserved the Man of the match for his energetic bowling in both innings.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

    4. #26504
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,904
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12795

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by baappootty View Post
      What a test match. Bumrah and Shami did the impossible as India got a decent lead which paved the way for a historical victory in England. Its a complete team effort. Fantastic bowling by Indian bowlers especially Siraj who deserved the Man of the match for his energetic bowling in both innings.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
      Rendu testilum bowlers aanu thakarthu perform cheythathu... From both teams. But MoM rendum batsman aanu. Yesterday was fantastic. Batting bowling rendilum bowlers aanu cheythathu. Within 60 overs oru teamine poottunnathu easy alla, that too on a pitch that became slow without uneven bounce! No wonder they call it a batsman's game!

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

    5. #26505
      An Ordinary Movie lover
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      baappootty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Ernakulam
      Posts
      14,785
      Mentioned
      99 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5268

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by sethumadhavan View Post
      Rendu testilum bowlers aanu thakarthu perform cheythathu... From both teams. But MoM rendum batsman aanu. Yesterday was fantastic. Batting bowling rendilum bowlers aanu cheythathu. Within 60 overs oru teamine poottunnathu easy alla, that too on a pitch that became slow without uneven bounce! No wonder they call it a batsman's game!

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk
      Enikku first test Bumrahkku MOM kittanamennarnnu aagraham. 9 wicket and 28 runs in a test. Mazha kondu draw pidichathu kondu Rootnu kitti.

      Second test aanel Sirajnu MOM kittanam. Fieldle energy level anyaaayamanu. Kohli as a captain il ninnum kittiyathaano energy ennu thonnum. Siraj overseas seriesil must aayum vendathennanu ente opinion.


      Rahulnte dialogue polichu.

      'If You Sledge One of Our Guys, All 11 of us Will Come Right Back'

      Ippol NZnethire WTC final kalichirunnel chilappol draw enkilum pidichene ennu thonni


      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by baappootty; 20th August 2021 at 02:42 AM.

    6. #26506
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      sethumadhavan's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      chennai
      Posts
      1,904
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      12795

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by baappootty View Post
      Enikku first test Bumrahkku MOM kittanamennarnnu aagraham. 9 wicket and 28 runs in a test. Mazha kondu draw pidichathu kondu Rootnu kitti.

      Second test aanel Sirajnu MOM kittanam. Fieldle energy level anyaaayamanu. Kohli as a captain il ninnum kittiyathaano energy ennu thonnum. Siraj overseas seriesil must aayum vendathennanu ente opinion.


      Rahulnte dialogue polichu.

      'If You Sledge One of Our Guys, All 11 of us Will Come Right Back'

      Ippol NZnethire WTC final kalichirunnel chilappol draw enkilum pidichene ennu thonni


      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
      WTC we lost because of selection mistake! Now it's corrected. Four seamers is a must in these conditions. I disagree with Jadeja ahead of Ashwin though, but that's an entirely different debate. Rahul's statement was unnecessary in my opinion. Game is over! No need to show aggression after the game. This is not a war of words! This is the kind of thing we hated about the Aussie team of the 2000s and 2010s. Indian team need not use such bluntly aggressive words in public. We are good enough to win without doing that kind of thing!

      Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

    7. #26507
      An Ordinary Movie lover
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      baappootty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Location
      Ernakulam
      Posts
      14,785
      Mentioned
      99 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      5268

      Default

      Rahane, Pujara ithiloraalu mathi testil ennu thonnunnu. Ee seriesode enthelum theerumaanamakumo entho? Shreyas Iyyer Testil nannayi kalikkunnundu so far.
      Pujaraye kondu chila seriesil gunamundu. So Rahane thanne purathu pokunnathu nallathennu thonnunnu

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •