• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0
    Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Results 181 to 190 of 681
    1. #181
      Dark Knight
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Krrish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      24,480
      Mentioned
      151 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      9755

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aattiprackel Jimmy View Post
      Mitchell Mclenaghan runs leak cheythathil albhutham illa.. 18th over il kooduthalum length ball aayirunnu ittirunnathu.
      Pakshe 19th over il Bumrah yude yorkers misfire aavum ennu pratheekshichilla..
      But, some clean hitting by Bravo █ ► VIVO IPL 2018 ◄ █ Mega Maamankam

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      Bumrah full toss erinju padikukayayirunnu enn thonnunnu.. Mustasifur allenkil Mcleaneghan maati pakaram patt cumminsine vallom kond varanam... Cummins squadil ille?

    2. #182
      SS nerangi
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      ittichen's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Posts
      22,342
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      27067

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by abinav k View Post

      മഞ്ഞ ധോണി കിടു ലുക്ക്

      naneun yeonghwaleul joh-ahanda

    3. #183
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aattiprackel Jimmy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      1,593
      Mentioned
      68 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1344

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post


      Bumrah full toss erinju padikukayayirunnu enn thonnunnu.. Mustasifur allenkil Mcleaneghan maati pakaram patt cumminsine vallom kond varanam... Cummins squadil ille?
      Bumrah yorker eriyan thanne shramichathu.. But, low juicy full tosses aayi maari poyi. Still, those had to be put away. On many days, bowlers do get away with low full tosses as batsmen could not time their shots well. The only time he got the yorker spot on was the 4th ball, wherein he beat Bravo and the ball rolled back onto the stumps as well, but the bails just didn't care to move. Personally, i would like to think.. today, it was just not his day.

      Ondu.. I am not that a fan of Mclenagan.. Johnson inte vere oru version mathram.. Pulli powerplays il wicket eduthu tharar ondu. But, he's not a good death bowler. Chumma length balls okke ittu kodukkum. I actually expected Cummins to play in place of Mclenagan. Chillapol, Cummins ippol series kazhinju vannathe ollu ennu vechu rest koduthathu aavum. Maybe Rohit Sharma could have pushed an over in between from someone like Krunal Pandya. Rohit missed this trick in Sri Lanka. Could have used Raina in between in mid stage of innings to avoid Unadkat/Thakur's 1 over in the fag end.

      Hopefully, Cummins come in place of Mclenagan.

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      .

    4. #184
      Dark Knight
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      Krrish's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      24,480
      Mentioned
      151 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      9755

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aattiprackel Jimmy View Post
      Bumrah yorker eriyan thanne shramichathu.. But, low juicy full tosses aayi maari poyi. Still, those had to be put away. On many days, bowlers do get away with low full tosses as batsmen could not time their shots well. The only time he got the yorker spot on was the 4th ball, wherein he beat Bravo and the ball rolled back onto the stumps as well, but the bails just didn't care to move. Personally, i would like to think.. today, it was just not his day.

      Ondu.. I am not that a fan of Mclenagan.. Johnson inte vere oru version mathram.. Pulli powerplays il wicket eduthu tharar ondu. But, he's not a good death bowler. Chumma length balls okke ittu kodukkum. I actually expected Cummins to play in place of Mclenagan. Chillapol, Cummins ippol series kazhinju vannathe ollu ennu vechu rest koduthathu aavum. Maybe Rohit Sharma could have pushed an over in between from someone like Krunal Pandya. Rohit missed this trick in Sri Lanka. Could have used Raina in between in mid stage of innings to avoid Unadkat/Thakur's 1 over in the fag end.

      Hopefully, Cummins come in place of Mclenagan.

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      Rohitinte biggest miss was not reviewing Jadhav’s LBW.. Ath appo eduthirunnu enkil match thanne maariyene..

    5. #185
      aluva puzhayude theerathu
      is pakka local...
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      babichan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Muvattupuzha
      Posts
      38,526
      Mentioned
      150 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      131397

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post
      Engane oru match tholkaam enn Mumbai kaanichu thannu...

    6. #186
      aluva puzhayude theerathu
      is pakka local...
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      babichan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Muvattupuzha
      Posts
      38,526
      Mentioned
      150 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      131397

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Aattiprackel Jimmy View Post
      Bumrah yorker eriyan thanne shramichathu.. But, low juicy full tosses aayi maari poyi. Still, those had to be put away. On many days, bowlers do get away with low full tosses as batsmen could not time their shots well. The only time he got the yorker spot on was the 4th ball, wherein he beat Bravo and the ball rolled back onto the stumps as well, but the bails just didn't care to move. Personally, i would like to think.. today, it was just not his day.

      Ondu.. I am not that a fan of Mclenagan.. Johnson inte vere oru version mathram.. Pulli powerplays il wicket eduthu tharar ondu. But, he's not a good death bowler. Chumma length balls okke ittu kodukkum. I actually expected Cummins to play in place of Mclenagan. Chillapol, Cummins ippol series kazhinju vannathe ollu ennu vechu rest koduthathu aavum. Maybe Rohit Sharma could have pushed an over in between from someone like Krunal Pandya. Rohit missed this trick in Sri Lanka. Could have used Raina in between in mid stage of innings to avoid Unadkat/Thakur's 1 over in the fag end.

      Hopefully, Cummins come in place of Mclenagan.

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      cummins vannal pinne mcclunte avasyame varilla....krunal pandyaku over kodukkanjathu aana mandathram aayi poyi....anyway all credits goes to bravo...outstanding death bowling & unbelievable power hitting...that too against the current best death bowler in the world bumrah....kudos

    7. #187
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      shadow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      kollam
      Posts
      4,110
      Mentioned
      134 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      176060

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by babichan View Post

      cummins vannal pinne mcclunte avasyame varilla....krunal pandyaku over kodukkanjathu aana mandathram aayi poyi....anyway all credits goes to bravo...outstanding death bowling & unbelievable power hitting...that too against the current best death bowler in the world bumrah....kudos
      Pollardinu koduthaalum mathiyaarnu.

    8. #188
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aattiprackel Jimmy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      1,593
      Mentioned
      68 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1344

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by babichan View Post

      cummins vannal pinne mcclunte avasyame varilla....krunal pandyaku over kodukkanjathu aana mandathram aayi poyi....anyway all credits goes to bravo...outstanding death bowling & unbelievable power hitting...that too against the current best death bowler in the world bumrah....kudos
      Yes, Bravo oru rekshayumillatha kali aayirunnu.. Mumbai were atleast 10-15 runs short of the total they expected to reach thanks to his bowling...
      Pinne batting, athum pressure situation il Bumrah ye oru over il 20 runs...
      Enthu aayalum, Bumrah kku nalla oru learning experience aayi...

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      .

    9. #189
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aattiprackel Jimmy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      1,593
      Mentioned
      68 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1344

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Krrish View Post


      Rohitinte biggest miss was not reviewing Jadhav’s LBW.. Ath appo eduthirunnu enkil match thanne maariyene..
      After the auction, MI kku oru weak linke undayirunnollu.. Their spin department. Pakshe parayathe vayya, Markande is a really good find.. Chekkan assal aayi erinju.. Aa Jadhav lbw too, he was confident. Rohit drs vilikkathathu bhagyamaayi.

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      .

    10. #190
      Active User
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Aattiprackel Jimmy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Mumbai
      Posts
      1,593
      Mentioned
      68 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      1344

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
      Pollardinu koduthaalum mathiyaarnu.
      Alla bro, Pollard inte bowling ippol pandathe athra kidu onnum alla.. Ippozhathe situation il Pollard would definitely go for 10-15 runs an over.

      Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
      .

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •