• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  4
    Page 354 of 365 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
    Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3642
    1. #3531
      ta ta bye bye
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gal Gadot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      100,042
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      290748

      Default

      Cena being removed from taker match, Baren Corban saying in his interview 'hope he comes back next year' ... were hints to Taker retiring ...... to say the truth while watching the match even I said please hang up your boots, it time now.... we don't want to ruin our good old memories about you ....


      <1000 to go......to say ta ta bye bye

    2. #3532
      Feudal Themmady
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Mangalassery Neelakantan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      15,220
      Mentioned
      98 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      15772

      Default

      Lalettan

    3. #3533
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,939
      Mentioned
      206 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42243

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Gojira View Post
      Cena being removed from taker match, Baren Corban saying in his interview 'hope he comes back next year' ... were hints to Taker retiring ...... to say the truth while watching the match even I said please hang up your boots, it time now.... we don't want to ruin our good old memories about you ....
      eniku match pakshe decent aaya thoniye apart from reigns botches. cena aarnel lot better avumayirnunu
      Best in the World

    4. #3534
      ta ta bye bye
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gal Gadot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      100,042
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      290748

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      eniku match pakshe decent aaya thoniye apart from reigns botches. cena aarnel lot better avumayirnunu
      i think taker botched it ...... matches ellam abv avg nilavaram undarnu.... aj shane was good hh rollins was kidu ....


      <1000 to go......to say ta ta bye bye

    5. #3535
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,939
      Mentioned
      206 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42243

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Gojira View Post
      i think taker botched it ...... matches ellam abv avg nilavaram undarnu.... aj shane was good hh rollins was kidu ....
      taker aano botch cheythe

      pakshe eniku angeru innu last few matches compare cheyumbol faster aaya thoniye. anyway time aayi enulathanu sathyam. cena or styles aayirunel better aavumayirunu. ithu palapozhum reginsne taker carry cheyuna poleya thoniye
      Best in the World

    6. #3536
      ta ta bye bye
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Gal Gadot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      100,042
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      290748

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      taker aano botch cheythe

      pakshe eniku angeru innu last few matches compare cheyumbol faster aaya thoniye. anyway time aayi enulathanu sathyam. cena or styles aayirunel better aavumayirunu. ithu palapozhum reginsne taker carry cheyuna poleya thoniye
      ngan anganeya karuthiya ippo vayikumo reignns botched the tombstone badly..... Cena ayirunu plan ... paske eeyideyayi midcardileku matiyallo ...matravumalla taker oru future prospectinte aduthe tholkulu enuurapayirunu....


      <1000 to go......to say ta ta bye bye

    7. #3537
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,939
      Mentioned
      206 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42243

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Gojira View Post
      ngan anganeya karuthiya ippo vayikumo reignns botched the tombstone badly..... Cena ayirunu plan ... paske eeyideyayi midcardileku matiyallo ...matravumalla taker oru future prospectinte aduthe tholkulu enuurapayirunu....
      future prospect . oru nalla match polum angerku kodukan patiyila. pinne wwe ethra force cheythalum ivane aaru ishtapedana. innu match kazhinjapol fans didnt even bother to boo.
      Best in the World

    8. #3538
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,939
      Mentioned
      206 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42243

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Gojira View Post
      ngan anganeya karuthiya ippo vayikumo reignns botched the tombstone badly..... Cena ayirunu plan ... paske eeyideyayi midcardileku matiyallo ...matravumalla taker oru future prospectinte aduthe tholkulu enuurapayirunu....
      Cena at his best enu parayam regarding in ring performance
      Best in the World

    9. #3539
      Miaaaowww
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      The Poocha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      4,598
      Mentioned
      42 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      182450

      Default

      It should have been AJ who broke the streak. The match would have been phenomenal even if AJ had to carry Taker throughout the match. Plus AJ as a heel would solidify his position in the Hall of Fame.

      I've always had this pipe dream of a D Bry vs Taker match at WM. D Bry would lose but it would have been one hell of an underdog vs phenom contest

      Reigns is for the lack of a better word, bland. Yes, the Superman punch is so ****ing cool. But he's too much niceness and too little edge
      Sabki Aan Sabki Shaan Sabka ek Bhaijaan

    10. #3540
      Active User
      is Dr. Strangelove
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Smartu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Bangalore/Thrissur
      Posts
      18,939
      Mentioned
      206 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Rep Power
      42243

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The Poocha View Post
      It should have been AJ who broke the streak. The match would have been phenomenal even if AJ had to carry Taker throughout the match. Plus AJ as a heel would solidify his position in the Hall of Fame.

      I've always had this pipe dream of a D Bry vs Taker match at WM. D Bry would lose but it would have been one hell of an underdog vs phenom contest

      Reigns is for the lack of a better word, bland. Yes, the Superman punch is so ****ing cool. But he's too much niceness and too little edge
      superman punch
      Best in the World

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •